FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What do you feel strongly about?

What do you feel strongly about?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It can be anything.

Politics

Immigration

Isis

Breastfeeding in public...

Happy Friday folks

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That the death penalty should NEVER be brought back.

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

People misusing "blue badges"

Quite a tame rant really x

Love.

If it's not intense. Mad and passionate. It's not worth it.

There are far too many mediocre things in life. Love should not be one of them

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"It can be anything.

Politics

Immigration

Isis

Happy Friday folks "

aren't the first three intertwined with each other

I have an opinion on most things but its always subject to change so id have to say...me and mine xx

[Removed by poster at 18/12/15 07:53:14]

Abortion

Chicken kebab meat on naan bread with barbecue sauce, it's like a nice warm blanket that you can eat

"It can be anything.

Politics

Immigration

Isis

Happy Friday folks aren't the first three intertwined with each other "

I can see why you think that, but they came off the top of my head

"Abortion"

Never to be allowed?

Aside from my love for Marc, which is the strongest feeling I have...

I have very strong feelings on animal rights. I am a vegetarian and I would sooner give to an animal charity than most human ones.

-Courtney

"Love.

If it's not intense. Mad and passionate. It's not worth it.

There are far too many mediocre things in life. Love should not be one of them "

Agreed

"Aside from my love for Marc, which is the strongest feeling I have...

I have very strong feelings on animal rights. I am a vegetarian and I would sooner give to an animal charity than most human ones.

-Courtney"

Are you vegan too?

Social activism.

Cruelty of any kind. To animals or humans.

-Courtney

Are you vegan too? "

No...I always wanted to be but I don't have the strength of will, in all honesty.

Gender equality and recycling.

"Gender equality and recycling. "

Do you feel we don't recycle enough?

[Removed by poster at 18/12/15 08:06:43]

"Gender equality and recycling.

Do you feel we don't recycle enough? "

Our culture is incredibly wasteful. The UK recycles less than almost any other country in Europe, and I think a lot more could be done to make it easier for us to recycle more of our waste.

Animal abuse. Iv got a foster pup as he was headed for the pound. Hyper active cross breed. He'd be dead by now. His home check for his furrever home is today, when he goes I'm taking in a little staffy bitch who was used as bait. Rather scarred up poor baby but still a friendly girl. Disgusts me every time I see pups for sale. No need for it. All breeding should be licensed.

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

"Cruelty of any kind. To animals or humans.

"

I'm with you on that !!!

I try to never kill anything that doesn't need to be killed....even flies....

But if it's a mozzie and an attack is imminent ....then it gets squashed !!

But i put spiders outside the door etc.

Everything has a limited life like us so if you are not in danger "let it live"

Xx

I'm passionate about equal and human rights, although im opinionated, my opinions are my opinions, there are cases where I will tell someone they are wrong, but 9 times out of 10 I'm happy to listen to other people's opinions.

I'm very passionate about the welfare of transgender teens, ever since I found out that 60% of transgender teens commit suicide, and frankly I don't care what context that is in, anyone who feels they can't go on living because if something that is "socially unacceptable" should be given all the help they need, instead they have to listen to people mocking catlin Jenner, I know there are a few trans people on here, and I hope they have as much fun as they want to have, but I can't help but feel they are being subjected to the worst kind of objectification, and not being seen as a person, with feelings and emotions

Rant over

By *ucsparkMan  over a year ago

dudley

So many things

Disability rights

Single parent rights

Freedom of speech

Sentence of offenders

Mental health and NHS in general

Care of the elderly

The list is probably endless

Protection of our national parks has just popped into my head. I want to leave the world a better place than I found it.

Peace and good will to all

"I'm passionate about equal and human rights, although im opinionated, my opinions are my opinions, there are cases where I will tell someone they are wrong, but 9 times out of 10 I'm happy to listen to other people's opinions.

I'm very passionate about the welfare of transgender teens, ever since I found out that 60% of transgender teens commit suicide, and frankly I don't care what context that is in, anyone who feels they can't go on living because if something that is "socially unacceptable" should be given all the help they need, instead they have to listen to people mocking catlin Jenner, I know there are a few trans people on here, and I hope they have as much fun as they want to have, but I can't help but feel they are being subjected to the worst kind of objectification, and not being seen as a person, with feelings and emotions

Rant over"

Deep for so early

Our culture is incredibly wasteful. The UK recycles less than almost any other country in Europe, and I think a lot more could be done to make it easier for us to recycle more of our waste.

"

Feel similarly. We try to avoid buying food with packaging, and have our own net bags for fruit and veg instead of plastic bags. We grow what we can in the summer in pots and I recycle the compost and our food waste through a wormery in the winter.

Clothes - most of mine are between five and ten years old. Nan taught me how to repair things so that they last. When they stop lasting, they either get turned into rags or into quilts (or other projects). And if you put the little scraps outside near a bird table, the birds will take them away and use them in their nests.

Electronics are our major downfall. We're a tech centered house. But I feel like the other things we manage to do go some way to offsetting that.

"

I do what I can. Here we have a black,green and brown bin. What annoys me though, is we don't have a small food waste bin like some people do 7 miles away.

Feel similarly. We try to avoid buying food with packaging, and have our own net bags for fruit and veg instead of plastic bags. We grow what we can in the summer in pots and I recycle the compost and our food waste through a wormery in the winter.

Clothes - most of mine are between five and ten years old. Nan taught me how to repair things so that they last. When they stop lasting, they either get turned into rags or into quilts (or other projects). And if you put the little scraps outside near a bird table, the birds will take them away and use them in their nests.

Electronics are our major downfall. We're a tech centered house. But I feel like the other things we manage to do go some way to offsetting that."

Your lifestyle is similar to mine. Although since having kids I've not been so dedicated just when I really should be setting an example.

dudley

I do what I can. Here we have a black,green and brown bin. What annoys me though, is we don't have a small food waste bin like some people do 7 miles away."

We don't have food waste bins at all, I compost what I can

"Animal abuse. Iv got a foster pup as he was headed for the pound. Hyper active cross breed. He'd be dead by now. His home check for his furrever home is today, when he goes I'm taking in a little staffy bitch who was used as bait. Rather scarred up poor baby but still a friendly girl. Disgusts me every time I see pups for sale. No need for it. All breeding should be licensed. "

I can't bare to even look at horrible pictures let alone real life.

1. Being honest about who you are

2. People who lack Empathy

3. Humour

And Source Mint shower gel, that stuff leave a really strong feeling

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm a passionate believer in equal treatment for everybody.

Electronics are our major downfall. We're a tech centered house. But I feel like the other things we manage to do go some way to offsetting that."

I love the nest idea

Electronics are our major downfall. We're a tech centered house. But I feel like the other things we manage to do go some way to offsetting that.

I love the nest idea "

It's quite fun when you walk down the road, peer into a hedge, and see the scraps of an old shirt of yours in a nest. :D

I do what I can. Here we have a black,green and brown bin. What annoys me though, is we don't have a small food waste bin like some people do 7 miles away.

We don't have food waste bins at all, I compost what I can "

I learnt the other day that egg shells are good for around you're plants (stops the slugs)

I love the nest idea

It's quite fun when you walk down the road, peer into a hedge, and see the scraps of an old shirt of yours in a nest. :D"

I'm going to do it

I feel strongly about swearing and people who are abusive and angry .Really no need at all to behave in this way .

Cruelty to animals. I cannot stand it and even avoid films where animals die in. Although I do eat meat so I am flawed in that respect.

I think unfortunately I have become numb to humanity's cruelty to each other.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Disabilities and SEN and equal opportunities.

animal cruelty

id string the t--ts up

animals give you unconditional love

how could anyone hurt them

I do what I can. Here we have a black,green and brown bin. What annoys me though, is we don't have a small food waste bin like some people do 7 miles away."

Here we don't even have the black, green and brown bins! We have a box for cans and glass, and a bag for newspapers. Cardboard and plastic isn't taken, and no garden waste either.

I don't even bother with it, I just take everything to the recycling centre and compost all green waste instead.

the shrewsbury pickets

[Removed by poster at 18/12/15 08:32:31]

By *urvy_bi_honeyWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 18/12/15 08:38:45]

"Vegetarians who eat Fake meat - what's the point!

If you want a sausage eat a sausage, if you want bacon eat bacon! If you want to be a vegetarian be a vegetarian but why eat something that replicates the one thing you don't want to have!!!

Let's just put it out there.......... I HATE QUORN!!!!! "

and BREATH lol

Norwich

Reposted to not offend vegetarians....(not my intention)

'Fake meat - what's the point!

If you want a sausage eat a sausage, if you want bacon eat bacon! If you want to be a vegetarian be a vegetarian but why eat something that replicates the one thing you don't want to have!!!

Let's just put it out there.......... I HATE QUORN!!!!!'

I am also verging on obsessive about recycling. Always have been, long before it became popular.

We recycle almost everything. We re use as much as posssible

We compost as much as possible and then use that compost to grow our own fruit, veg and salad aswell as flowers.

I even bring recycling home from work to put in our recycling bins as my work place doesnt recycle

Here we don't even have the black, green and brown bins! We have a box for cans and glass, and a bag for newspapers. Cardboard and plastic isn't taken, and no garden waste either.

I don't even bother with it, I just take everything to the recycling centre and compost all green waste instead."

We have to pay for a brown bin! That's only for garden waste.

I don't really have anything I get passionate about, I've been thinking about this for about an hour and I can't remember the last time I spoke passionately about somethings apart from at an autism conference I went to a few months back.

It used to be different but I think I've turned mellow in my old age!!

Oh!!! I didn't get rather annoyed having to explain swinging to someone recently!!

We do this with material scraps! And cat/dog hair, when mum's choc lab moults his winter coat his gets a twice daily groom in the garden and the birds will come really close to take the clumps of fur.

"I am also verging on obsessive about recycling. Always have been, long before it became popular.

We compost as much as possible and then use that compost to grow our own fruit, veg and salad aswell as flowers.

I even bring recycling home from work to put in our recycling bins as my work place doesnt recycle "

I must invest in my own compost bin as I want to grown my fruit and veg in the summer.

"Reposted to not offend vegetarians....(not my intention)

Let's just put it out there.......... I HATE QUORN!!!!!'"

Because if you're not eating meat because you object to something related to animal welfare, then it's not the *shape* of your food that you care about.

Also - sausages aren't exactly proprietary to meat. They are just a tube of food. That could be anything.

Norwich

Because if you're not eating meat because you object to something related to animal welfare, then it's not the *shape* of your food that you care about.

Also - sausages aren't exactly proprietary to meat. They are just a tube of food. That could be anything."

But fake bacon is replicating bacon!!

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Gender equality, if we ever start treating Women, TV, TG, Lesbian and Gay men equally we might find that a whole lot of the other issues get easier to solve.

Killing of han solo in star was

Also - sausages aren't exactly proprietary to meat. They are just a tube of food. That could be anything.

But fake bacon is replicating bacon!!

"

Yes... and it's perfectly acceptable to like the taste of something and not want animals to die because you like that taste.

Also - sausages aren't exactly proprietary to meat. They are just a tube of food. That could be anything."

"a tube of food"

I will now refer to sausages as 'food tubes' forthwith....

"a tube of food"

I will now refer to sausages as 'food tubes' forthwith...."

Like vegetable Frubes. :D

"Killing of han solo in star was "

God I hope that's a wind up

that butter scotch angel delight is way better than strawberry.

So nice of you to share that spoiler. ??

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

People believing that they have to have children. Like it's their ultimate right as a human being. There's enough people on the planet already. Maybe give it a little thought before you have one. Even people who can barely look after themselves, there they are knocking out three or four kids.

And then they seem oblivious to the fact that they're going to have to put some effort into rearing that child in order to stop it becoming an absolute c**t to society in twenty years time. Just stop having kids if you have no intention of showing them the love they need or educating them, teaching them the difference between right and wrong, teaching them basic manners etc!! Just stop. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE CHILDREN!! If you think you might not be up to the job or just don't fancy it, then just don't do it. Too many unloved and unwanted kids in this world

"People believing that they have to have children. Like it's their ultimate right as a human being. There's enough people on the planet already. Maybe give it a little thought before you have one. Even people who can barely look after themselves, there they are knocking out three or four kids.

And then they seem oblivious to the fact that they're going to have to put some effort into rearing that child in order to stop it becoming an absolute c**t to society in twenty years time. Just stop having kids if you have no intention of showing them the love they need or educating them, teaching them the difference between right and wrong, teaching them basic manners etc!! Just stop. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE CHILDREN!! If you think you might not be up to the job or just don't fancy it, then just don't do it. Too many unloved and unwanted kids in this world "

Absolutely

"People believing that they have to have children. Like it's their ultimate right as a human being. There's enough people on the planet already. Maybe give it a little thought before you have one. Even people who can barely look after themselves, there they are knocking out three or four kids.

And then they seem oblivious to the fact that they're going to have to put some effort into rearing that child in order to stop it becoming an absolute c**t to society in twenty years time. Just stop having kids if you have no intention of showing them the love they need or educating them, teaching them the difference between right and wrong, teaching them basic manners etc!! Just stop. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE CHILDREN!! If you think you might not be up to the job or just don't fancy it, then just don't do it. Too many unloved and unwanted kids in this world "

But who would I have to embarrass if I didn't have my son?

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"animal cruelty

id string the t--ts up

animals give you unconditional love

how could anyone hurt them "

Amen

First utility and paying for parking permits at home and cheeky bastards parking who haven't got them.gggrrrrrr

By *rwchcpleCouple  over a year ago

norwich

I feel strongly about living everyday like it's your last. Life is too short to be passionate about all this heavy stuff. If you are kind , tolerant and thoughtful all the above will be Ok.

Have fun. Smile lots and be nice to be people even when they're pillocks xx

"I feel strongly about living everyday like it's your last. Life is too short to be passionate about all this heavy stuff. If you are kind , tolerant and thoughtful all the above will be Ok.

Have fun. Smile lots and be nice to be people even when they're pillocks xx"

Suppose I get enjoyment from trying to make it so that other people can live every day as if it's their last.

Or in some cases - like it *isn't* their last.

We are very lucky to be in the situation where we can choose if we want to help others.

[Removed by poster at 18/12/15 09:33:56]

Grrrrrrr why try and spoil it for everyone else?! I've found something I'm passionate about, knobs that try and spoil plots for people when they have either seen the film and think it's so bloody funny to do something like this sitting back laughing away or not actually seen the film and come up with their own thoughts on what happens trying to wind people up, had a few of these on Facebook yesterday, yeah I shouldn't get my blood pressure up over something so stupid but why do it?!!

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Animal cruelty/neglect.

Same for children.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Stupid TV shows that portray people on benefits as scroungers and the naive people who watch and automatically think that because they are on TV they must be true.

Welfare Benefits and in particular the cuts to benefits and the cuts to front line services.

How we treat our young people and the mixed messages we (adults)give them.

People who sell puppies/ kittens via Facebook/ Gumtree.

Increasing commuter fares!

I also feel very passionate about pork pies with pickle. I brought and ate one of these monstrosities recently by accident. If you want pork pie with pickle then buy a pork pie and a jar of pickle. Leave my Melton Mowbray alone!

"Killing of han solo in star was

Grrrrrrr why try and spoil it for everyone else?! I've found something I'm passionate about, knobs that try and spoil plots for people when they have either seen the film and think it's so bloody funny to do something like this sitting back laughing away or not actually seen the film and come up with their own thoughts on what happens trying to wind people up, had a few of these on Facebook yesterday, yeah I shouldn't get my blood pressure up over something so stupid but why do it?!!"

He's wrong.

Chewie snuffs it.

People not using their indicators especially when you're at a round about waiting for them but they just turn left without indicating, meaning you waited for fuck all and could've just gone!

Seasonal fruit, hate winter strawberries cos they're really skimpy and small, but I love clementines at this time of year.

Large dicks, I just need them, tried my best to get on with an average size one but it freaked me out I couldn't touch it, didn't want to put it in my mouth. Seriously thinking of trying hypnosis to get me away from only liking large painful willys.

too many things and not going to dwell on them as im in a good mood and dont want to wind myself up - maybe come back to it later on

"People not using their indicators especially when you're at a round about waiting for them but they just turn left without indicating, meaning you waited for fuck all and could've just gone!

Seasonal fruit, hate winter strawberries cos they're really skimpy and small, but I love clementines at this time of year.

Large dicks, I just need them, tried my best to get on with an average size one but it freaked me out I couldn't touch it, didn't want to put it in my mouth. Seriously thinking of trying hypnosis to get me away from only liking large painful willys.

"

My friend got cock fright once .I thought I hope that never happens to me .She's been put off .

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

People putting the milk in first. Ruddy heathens. And more to the point, who the hell makes beans on toast with milk, anyway?

By *r H and Good PetCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Stupid TV shows that portray people on benefits as scroungers and the naive people who watch and automatically think that because they are on TV they must be true.

Welfare Benefits and in particular the cuts to benefits and the cuts to front line services.

How we treat our young people and the mixed messages we (adults)give them.

People who sell puppies/ kittens via Facebook/ Gumtree.

"

^This.

My passion is feminism and bathing in MRA tears.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"People putting the milk in first. Ruddy heathens. And more to the point, who the hell makes beans on toast with milk, anyway?"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Fairness.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Age of consent ..

"Animal abuse. Iv got a foster pup as he was headed for the pound. Hyper active cross breed. He'd be dead by now. His home check for his furrever home is today, when he goes I'm taking in a little staffy bitch who was used as bait. Rather scarred up poor baby but still a friendly girl. Disgusts me every time I see pups for sale. No need for it. All breeding should be licensed. "

Agreed although we bought our pup from a breeder, he's got all the paperwork, we saw the mum, visited his house twice, bill of sale, everything above board.

I don't agree with back yard breeders and think you should need a licence to have a dog.

"Age of consent .."

In what way?

Speaking from personal experience of my parents having several foster children live with us whilst growing up, your statement is all too true unfortunately

By *ustforfun14Man  over a year ago

Blackburn Lancashire

People putting age limits on everything age is just a number and lots of older people are more than capable and a lot more honest reliable and genuine try it you will be suprised x

I feel quite strongly about people cheating on their partners too.

Because I live such an open and honest life (and because it took me so much heartache to get here) it's something that really bothers me. So I campaign actively to get non-monogamy more socially accepted, so that those who are non-monogamous have the confidence to be more open, rather than feeling they have to pretend to be monogamous just to fit in.

"People putting age limits on everything age is just a number and lots of older people are more than capable and a lot more honest reliable and genuine try it you will be suprised x"

I think though it's more about aesthetics than capability.

Some people just prefer the more youthful look.

I hate any form of bullying...

By *ustforfun14Man  over a year ago

Blackburn Lancashire

Ok but looks are only skin deep and can hide alot

"Ok but looks are only skin deep and can hide alot "

I'm not really here for deep and meaningful relationships. People use this site in different ways - not everyone is after personality.

"Animal abuse. Iv got a foster pup as he was headed for the pound. Hyper active cross breed. He'd be dead by now. His home check for his furrever home is today, when he goes I'm taking in a little staffy bitch who was used as bait. Rather scarred up poor baby but still a friendly girl. Disgusts me every time I see pups for sale. No need for it. All breeding should be licensed.

Agreed although we bought our pup from a breeder, he's got all the paperwork, we saw the mum, visited his house twice, bill of sale, everything above board.

I don't agree with back yard breeders and think you should need a licence to have a dog. "

My own dog is papered, he also came from a rescue. Even pure breeds get dumped. I think breeding needs to be licensed, with a cap on how many times a bitch can be bred from. Literally thousands of dogs are being pts each year because rescues are full.

Not too much.I think I have mellowed with age and the realisation that I am not going to change the way the world is.

Potholes ........Arrrrrgh!

"I am also verging on obsessive about recycling. Always have been, long before it became popular.

I even bring recycling home from work to put in our recycling bins as my work place doesnt recycle

I must invest in my own compost bin as I want to grown my fruit and veg in the summer."

Its fun as well as being rewarding

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

A lot of things, to dull and numerous to elucidate here

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I have an opinion on most things but its always subject to change so id have to say...me and mine xx"

This for me too.

I have a strong dislike like to people that

A, are two faced

B, gossips

C, people that stick their nose into other people's bussiness.

"I have a strong dislike like to people that

A, are two faced

B, gossips

C, people that stick their nose into other people's bussiness. "

pregnant women who smoke

its a massive hate of mine

That religion should not be taught to children under 12/13 in schools and then should not be taught belief is fact but told what religions believe and be left to decide if they believe it or not.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Age of consent ..

In what way?

"

Not convinced it really serves any purpose and varies from country to country ...

Drivers who say sorry didn't see you mate after knocking you off your bicycle

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

chemtrails.. wifi and mobile fone mast electrosmog

Well said. And thank you for caring enough to try and make a difference xx

I wish it was more socially acceptable to have this point of _iew x

Smoking

It stinks. It affects your health, shortens your life and costs a fortune.

And then they seem oblivious to the fact that they're going to have to put some effort into rearing that child in order to stop it becoming an absolute c**t to society in twenty years time. Just stop having kids if you have no intention of showing them the love they need or educating them, teaching them the difference between right and wrong, teaching them basic manners etc!! Just stop. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE CHILDREN!! If you think you might not be up to the job or just don't fancy it, then just don't do it. Too many unloved and unwanted kids in this world

I wish it was more socially acceptable to have this point of _iew x"

Giving birth doesn't mean you squire good parenting skills.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I feel strongly about people having opinions or making judgments about something they have not experienced or know nothing about. Judgmental people who have not walked in the shoes of those they criticise .... and those who like to spout off without putting their money where their mouth is.

Drug laws that kill more people and ruin more lives than drugs ever will.

And the recent fad for trying to ban things people don't like

"Drug laws that kill more people and ruin more lives than drugs ever will.

And the recent fad for trying to ban things people don't like"

Recent?

Clearly you've never read leviticus :p

Banning shit for weird reasons is like lesson one of human society building 101

"It can be anything.

Politics

Immigration

Isis

Happy Friday folks "

parking in

the high street at Xmas ,cmon

Cheese and biscuits in a restaurant after your meal ,cmon

Free condoms in station toilets ,cmon

Swingers.

This morning? Its that when I ask for a coffee with cold milk in McDonalds I always get a latte... If id wanted a latte I would've asked for one!!

"Swingers. "
swingers who cuddle or the other type ?

"I hate any form of bullying..."

This...

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Responsibility

Accountability

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Individuality

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Breast feeding

Makes my blood boil

Why the fuck would you do that in an unrelated forum post, you're a cunt

Religion is not real and everyone is equal

Chelmsford

Why the fuck would you do that in an unrelated forum post, you're a cunt"

Jeepers that was direct.

Jeepers that was direct."

According to Jedi scripture, he should have his hand cut off and then a robotic one reattached for blurting out random trivia!

-Courtney

Are you vegan too?

No...I always wanted to be but I don't have the strength of will, in all honesty. "

It's really not hard.

Misuse of the word 'literally'

* People who claim to 'love animals' yet eat them.

* Manners, or lack thereof.

* Litterbugs.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

adults speaking like children......

"Cruelty of any kind. To animals or humans.

I'm with you on that !!!

I try to never kill anything that doesn't need to be killed....even flies....

But if it's a mozzie and an attack is imminent ....then it gets squashed !!

But i put spiders outside the door etc.

Everything has a limited life like us so if you are not in danger "let it live"

Xx"

Do you eat meat, out of curiosity?

"That religion should not be taught to children under 12/13 in schools and then should not be taught belief is fact but told what religions believe and be left to decide if they believe it or not."

Agreed. Getting children to pray etc. is absolutely ridiculous in this day and age. Religion is something I really dislike. Thought control/brain washing, urgh, it makes my skin crawl.

I feel strongly about animals, but seemingly not strongly enough. We've both gone veggie recently but also cut out cows milk and most egg (there's a small amount of it in quorn and I don't know what to substitute that for yet). I personally (J) had gone 3 weeks without any meat which is quite something because I was a massive carnivore before that. Sadly I got d*unk and had a lamb curry yesterday. Sorry lamb

This is an outstandingly stupid post. Sorry to be blunt, but did you not consider that maybe some people don't want to be responsible for the slaughter of animals for their meal?

You literally typed those paragraphs out and didn't consider that _iew point?

Fascinating.

Stilton Cheese

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Global warming, politics, inequalities, prejudice and a fair bit of stuff I usually comment on here.

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Freedom of speech. We are adults

Sex and naked people gord

dudley

We don't have food waste bins at all, I compost what I can

I learnt the other day that egg shells are good for around you're plants (stops the slugs) "

Ground coffee does similar as does human hair

"* People who claim to 'love animals' yet eat them.

"

Without meat eaters pigs would be on the endangered species list in a week.

This is an outstandingly stupid post. Sorry to be blunt, but did you not consider that maybe some people don't want to be responsible for the slaughter of animals for their meal?

Fascinating. "

So they eat a product that is extensively taste tested again dead animals

Suicide...

3 years to the day I lost my brother...

SW London

"That religion should not be taught to children under 12/13 in schools and then should not be taught belief is fact but told what religions believe and be left to decide if they believe it or not.

Agreed. Getting children to pray etc. is absolutely ridiculous in this day and age. Religion is something I really dislike. Thought control/brain washing, urgh, it makes my skin crawl.

I feel strongly about animals, but seemingly not strongly enough. We've both gone veggie recently but also cut out cows milk and most egg (there's a small amount of it in quorn and I don't know what to substitute that for yet). I personally (J) had gone 3 weeks without any meat which is quite something because I was a massive carnivore before that. Sadly I got d*unk and had a lamb curry yesterday. Sorry lamb "

I have been vegan since I was an undergraduate ... to many years to count and many years before quorn. I too feel that its silly eating meat replacements. Indeed when they started developing these products, psychologically my mind thought they were something meaty. I was vegan long before it became 'popular' and vegetarian from the age of eight. So I have seen a lot of changes ... I dont preach to meat eaters, but I certainly dont want them to preach to me. How anyone can assume they can think this through more than I can in a ten minute discussion online is ludicrous ....

By *ne hung loMan  over a year ago

gloucester

Animal welfare

Fascinating.

So they eat a product that is extensively taste tested again dead animals "

Yes. As Wasp Hunter has previously mentioned, you can enjoy the taste of animal corpses and still not want to have them slaughtered for your enjoyment.

I'm sorry, I'm having a really tough time understanding why this is a tough concept for you and others to grasp?

"That religion should not be taught to children under 12/13 in schools and then should not be taught belief is fact but told what religions believe and be left to decide if they believe it or not.

I feel strongly about animals, but seemingly not strongly enough. We've both gone veggie recently but also cut out cows milk and most egg (there's a small amount of it in quorn and I don't know what to substitute that for yet). I personally (J) had gone 3 weeks without any meat which is quite something because I was a massive carnivore before that. Sadly I got d*unk and had a lamb curry yesterday. Sorry lamb

I have been vegan since I was an undergraduate ... to many years to count and many years before quorn. I too feel that its silly eating meat replacements. Indeed when they started developing these products, psychologically my mind thought they were something meaty. I was vegan long before it became 'popular' and vegetarian from the age of eight. So I have seen a lot of changes ... I dont preach to meat eaters, but I certainly dont want them to preach to me. How anyone can assume they can think this through more than I can in a ten minute discussion online is ludicrous .... "

Why do you think it's silly to eat meat replacements? You've not really explained why you think it's silly, just that it looks and reminds you of animal flesh.

Without meat eaters pigs would be on the endangered species list in a week."

Why?

Why?"

They're expensive,useless and destructive.

If they didn't taste nice they would be purged from every western at ion besides a few examples kept as pets (and stock for medical experiments/treatments). They ain't gonna be roaming free they'd be brutal pests

By *idsAndyMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Care for the elderly and/or vulnerable.

Also drug addicts and homeless folks.

Fascinating.

Yes. As Wasp Hunter has previously mentioned, you can enjoy the taste of animal corpses and still not want to have them slaughtered for your enjoyment.

I'm sorry, I'm having a really tough time understanding why this is a tough concept for you and others to grasp?"

Ah no you're missing the point. As part of that products production. Animals are killed.

For testing and comparison purposes.

Why?

If they didn't taste nice they would be purged from every western at ion besides a few examples kept as pets (and stock for medical experiments/treatments). They ain't gonna be roaming free they'd be brutal pests"

That'd be ok. It's not like they live good lives as it is currently. I'd prefer them to become an endangered species in that case. Not that it's gonna happen of course.

Fascinating.

I'm sorry, I'm having a really tough time understanding why this is a tough concept for you and others to grasp?

Ah no you're missing the point. As part of that products production. Animals are killed.

For testing and comparison purposes.

"

One of life's unfortunate ironies, I guess.

Why?

If they didn't taste nice they would be purged from every western at ion besides a few examples kept as pets (and stock for medical experiments/treatments). They ain't gonna be roaming free they'd be brutal pests

That'd be ok. It's not like they live good lives as it is currently. I'd prefer them to become an endangered species in that case. Not that it's gonna happen of course. "

No wild animal lives a good life.

Best kill all the pandas while we're at it then

Why?"

Because theyd be predated to extinction if they weren't farmed.

People need to eat to survive we have canines and forward facing eyes. We're omnivores. Its nature. Lots of people still manage to respect a living creature, then kill it to eat. The miswelfare of animals has only arisen because of our population explosion.

Make it compulsory for anyone wishing to eat meat to kill and prepare their own, like a driving test. If you pass you get to eat bacon

I love animals and that extends to loving eating them.

I know its a bit macabre but I see it as a totally holistic approach to love

Why?

People need to eat to survive we have canines and forward facing eyes. We're omnivores. Its nature. Lots of people still manage to respect a living creature, then kill it to eat. The miswelfare of animals has only arisen because of our population explosion.

Make it compulsory for anyone wishing to eat meat to kill and prepare their own, like a driving test. If you pass you get to eat bacon

I know its a bit macabre but I see it as a totally holistic approach to love "

Yes rather than skilled efficent professional killers let's have the average Joe hack at it till they finally get the right artery

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

EVERYTHING!!!

Dammit.

Jeeze, when will you fuckers lighten up?

Why?

Yes rather than skilled efficent professional killers let's have the average Joe hack at it till they finally get the right artery "

What???

A, it was a bit of a joke

B, I'd assume the test takers would be trained/advised/taught by professionals as in most cases???

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Lots of stuff

Why?

Yes rather than skilled efficent professional killers let's have the average Joe hack at it till they finally get the right artery

What???

B, I'd assume the test takers would be trained/advised/taught by professionals as in most cases??? "

Your example was like a driving test.

How many people who have just passed their test (let alone those who failed) would you say are good driver?

Why?

What???

B, I'd assume the test takers would be trained/advised/taught by professionals as in most cases???

How many people who have just passed their test (let alone those who failed) would you say are good driver?"

Irrelevant mate. Its your opinion whether they're a good driver. The fact is someone more qualified than you passed them.

Secondly making people take a driving test doesn't put them off driving as killing and gutting an animal before eating it hopefully would, but like alot of times, you're missing the point

"that butter scotch angel delight is way better than strawberry.

"

LOL I agree!

Why?

What???

How many people who have just passed their test (let alone those who failed) would you say are good driver?"

I passed my test this year and in some situations driving still makes me nervous ( reverse bay parking when both bays next to me are taken). Yes I agree new drivers aren't good drivers. Practise makes perfect though!

I find this thread to be an interesting read.

On a personal note, I'll point out in reference to my earlier comment, that while I'm a vegetarian, it is not because I object to the killing of animals. It is just that I don't like factory farming and many of the cruel conditions animals in the modern world live in for our consumption.

Having said that, I like the taste of most meats and I think they are part of a human's healthy and natural diet. When I get to a point in my life where I can only buy what I consider to be ethically sourced meat, I will cease to be a vegetarian. I have yet to find that, going on 14 years now. But I know when I settle down more, it won't be too hard to do this.

I don't judge people who eat meat. Marc eats meat, for example. Everyone has to make their own choices about what they find important or ethical.

-Courtney

SW London

"I find this thread to be an interesting read.

On a personal note, I'll point out in reference to my earlier comment, that while I'm a vegetarian, it is not because I object to the killing of animals. It is just that I don't like factory farming and many of the cruel conditions animals in the modern world live in for our consumption.

Having said that, I like the taste of most meats and I think they are part of a human's healthy and natural diet. When I get to a point in my life where I can only buy what I consider to be ethically sourced meat, I will cease to be a vegetarian. I have yet to find that, going on 14 years now. But I know when I settle down more, it won't be too hard to do this.

I don't judge people who eat meat. Marc eats meat, for example. Everyone has to make their own choices about what they find important or ethical.

-Courtney"

Its almost gone to the other extreme now with people who eat meat sagging off veggies all the time. Its a bit like the anti pc brigade who manufacture things they claim the pc brigade have started ....

The lack of common sense in the world

Unfairness

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Cats

-Courtney

Its almost gone to the other extreme now with people who eat meat sagging off veggies all the time. Its a bit like the anti pc brigade who manufacture things they claim the pc brigade have started ...."

Yeah, true. I don't know why it bothers people, though.

When I first started dating Marc, his parents ask him if it was "difficult" dating a vegetarian. He said "no, she's a cheap date. Salad is half the price of everything else."

-Courtney

"Animal abuse. Iv got a foster pup as he was headed for the pound. Hyper active cross breed. He'd be dead by now. His home check for his furrever home is today, when he goes I'm taking in a little staffy bitch who was used as bait. Rather scarred up poor baby but still a friendly girl. Disgusts me every time I see pups for sale. No need for it. All breeding should be licensed.

I don't agree with back yard breeders and think you should need a licence to have a dog. "

All dogs must have a microchip which is registered to the owner. So kind of what you suggested. Agreed puppy farmers should be banned full stop but to stop outright breeding...no. I'd hate to see pedigree dogs suddenly disappear. Breeding of quality and healthy dogs kept in homely conditions with the right decent animal loving people should always remain to continue.

If we're going to ban veggies eating meat substitute can we ban lesbians from using anything shaped like a cock please.....it was their choice!

People who take life too seriarsely

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Stupid people...

SW London

-Courtney

Its almost gone to the other extreme now with people who eat meat sagging off veggies all the time. Its a bit like the anti pc brigade who manufacture things they claim the pc brigade have started ....

Yeah, true. I don't know why it bothers people, though.

When I first started dating Marc, his parents ask him if it was "difficult" dating a vegetarian. He said "no, she's a cheap date. Salad is half the price of everything else."

-Courtney"

I do still get black cop calling me at work and saying, not sure what to make you for dinner but fed myself and the kids .... lol, oh well, a work in progress ...

Chelmsford

Vegetarian food is just as tasty as meat dishes and can be very healthy. I feel strongly that if you want to eat vegetarian there tends to be little choice in restaurants and not very imaginative. How many goats cheese and onion tartlets can you eat ?

"Vegetarian food is just as tasty as meat dishes and can be very healthy. I feel strongly that if you want to eat vegetarian there tends to be little choice in restaurants and not very imaginative. How many goats cheese and onion tartlets can you eat ?"

It depends on the size Tom, but I would say 6 at a push.

Women smoking while pushing push chairs slays me every time

Why?

That'd be ok. It's not like they live good lives as it is currently. I'd prefer them to become an endangered species in that case. Not that it's gonna happen of course.

No wild animal lives a good life.

Best kill all the pandas while we're at it then "

They could live a natural one, at least. One they were supposed to live until we decided to take it upon ourselves to mass slaughter them, often in horrific conditions. I think if you do some dabbling into documentaries you'll find that there are plenty of times that a "professional kill" turns out to be far from it. Most people don't look into it and just get on with it because their food comes in a nice little package looking nothing like an animal carcass.

Some eat quorn as its a great high in protein , for some people who have never eaten meat this is a separate thing in it self as they have nothing to compare it to, it's food and for some it's there chosen way to get a balanced diet .

Also some people might actually like meat but just don't like hurting animals .

"Drivers who say sorry didn't see you mate after knocking you off your bicycle "

Cyclists who cut across in front of you to turn right, go up on your bonnet and wreck your car, leaving you to pay your own excess and frightening your young children half to death. Then saying "sorry it was totally my fault, I was in a world of my own listening to my ipod"

"Women smoking while pushing push chairs slays me every time"

Me too or when pregnant

By *agan_PairCouple  over a year ago

portchester

Jeepers that was direct."

Direct but justified. I'm just glad if already seen it. Just report them as kiddy fiddlers it's the only same level crime as star wars spoilers.