FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > i blame the xmas tree

i blame the xmas tree

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

for the fact i popped the tree up today and spread the collection of xmassy nik naks about the lounge and it made me go into the cupboard of xmassy snacks -- and i have eaten a whole box of cherry liquers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

thats your fault as you just couldnt resist the snacking

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I don't have any Christmas food in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"for the fact i popped the tree up today and spread the collection of xmassy nik naks about the lounge and it made me go into the cupboard of xmassy snacks -- and i have eaten a whole box of cherry liquers "

Replace them with some from m&s

I got some today and they are rather morish

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"for the fact i popped the tree up today and spread the collection of xmassy nik naks about the lounge and it made me go into the cupboard of xmassy snacks -- and i have eaten a whole box of cherry liquers

I got some today and they are rather morish "

I buy three boxes every time they are on offer (Christmas and Easter). I don't know why we can't have them all year round. Moreish to the point that I have to set a rule that only four may be consumed of an evening.

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"for the fact i popped the tree up today and spread the collection of xmassy nik naks about the lounge and it made me go into the cupboard of xmassy snacks -- and i have eaten a whole box of cherry liquers

I buy three boxes every time they are on offer (Christmas and Easter). I don't know why we can't have them all year round. Moreish to the point that I have to set a rule that only four may be consumed of an evening.

"

four boxes ?

I got some today and they are rather morish "

thats what they were - replaced them today

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

four boxes ?"

Four choccies! I've just had three and saving the fourth for a little later.

four boxes ?

Four choccies! I've just had three and saving the fourth for a little later.

"

i cant stop - love them

» Add a new message to this topic