FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Time to play

Time to play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unty Thelma OP   Woman  over a year ago

Stevenage

I want to play, I need to play, I haven't played for absolutely ages. But I never seem to get the chance. I'm not married or in any relationship so I have no one to deceive or lie to. So why do I have so much difficulty in having some fun? Well I recon it's because I work full time, nine to five, five days a week. My weekends are taken up by looking after my little grandson, who lives with me as do his Mum and Dad. They both work weekends sometimes twelve or more hour shifts. I love them and wouldn't be without them, we all have fun when we're together. But as a woman, who has needs and desires, I feel like there is something missing. I need to let my hair down, dress up and have some me time.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"I want to play, I need to play, I haven't played for absolutely ages. But I never seem to get the chance. I'm not married or in any relationship so I have no one to deceive or lie to. So why do I have so much difficulty in having some fun? Well I recon it's because I work full time, nine to five, five days a week. My weekends are taken up by looking after my little grandson, who lives with me as do his Mum and Dad. They both work weekends sometimes twelve or more hour shifts. I love them and wouldn't be without them, we all have fun when we're together. But as a woman, who has needs and desires, I feel like there is something missing. I need to let my hair down, dress up and have some me time.

Does anyone else have this problem?"

Three teens, and I work twelve hours a day .... luckily I have mine on tap, and we do find time to go out ... but alt weekend I fell asleep at a play party ... telling me something so spent the rest of the weekend in bed. Thank goodness the kids are older now

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Bloody hell, you def need some 'me' time, to recharge your own batteries, so to speak...

Can't your grandson sometimes spend with other family members or friends?

Greater London

"I want to play, I need to play, I haven't played for absolutely ages. But I never seem to get the chance. I'm not married or in any relationship so I have no one to deceive or lie to. So why do I have so much difficulty in having some fun? Well I recon it's because I work full time, nine to five, five days a week. My weekends are taken up by looking after my little grandson, who lives with me as do his Mum and Dad. They both work weekends sometimes twelve or more hour shifts. I love them and wouldn't be without them, we all have fun when we're together. But as a woman, who has needs and desires, I feel like there is something missing. I need to let my hair down, dress up and have some me time.

Three teens, and I work twelve hours a day .... luckily I have mine on tap, and we do find time to go out ... but alt weekend I fell asleep at a play party ... telling me something so spent the rest of the weekend in bed. Thank goodness the kids are older now "

But in bed sleeping or fucking as you did wake up!

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Three teens, and I work twelve hours a day .... luckily I have mine on tap, and we do find time to go out ... but alt weekend I fell asleep at a play party ... telling me something so spent the rest of the weekend in bed. Thank goodness the kids are older now

But in bed sleeping or fucking as you did wake up! "

Fell asleep at the party, then in and out of sleep in bed, with Mr though ... so it wasn't all sleep

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does anyone else have this problem?"

Omg. I so relate to this. I'm a single mum, I work 5 days a week. I have my son all the time except every other weekend!! I just sometimes feel like I get no me time to do anything. On my free weekend I'm so bloody tired, catching up on housework etc. That.I just want to veg out in front of the TV and sleep!!!

Greater London

And yes I too have this problem.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

get a baby sitter, hire a hotel. Even if the meet goes sour, make sure you have a back up or are near a club? Tell them you have joined a dating site or are looking just to get out more to de-stress once a month or ever second month if you want to keep it low key.. ?

» Add a new message to this topic