FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spotty bums

Spotty bums

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Seriously....do people look at thier pics before they put them up...we can go large you know and it is not pretty!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol I wouldn't put a face pic up if there was a blemish on it let alone zits on me arse!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

maybe they do it for your entertainment - have you ever tried doing dot to dot on the large pics???

Forum Mod

I saw a hairy nostril once.........on a woman,I don't go large anymore after that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"maybe they do it for your entertainment - have you ever tried doing dot to dot on the large pics??? "

Interesting....will try it...only not just after I have had dinner.

evesham

"maybe they do it for your entertainment - have you ever tried doing dot to dot on the large pics???

Interesting....will try it...only not just after I have had dinner."

just gonna pop off to make sure i've got no spotty bum pics on my profile

After looking at a good few of the pics, I'm sure Walt Disney couldn't have drawn some of them ..

"maybe they do it for your entertainment - have you ever tried doing dot to dot on the large pics???

Interesting....will try it...only not just after I have had dinner."

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Seriously....do people look at thier pics before they put them up...we can go large you know and it is not pretty!!!"

They are fishing for squeezers! If i see a pic of a big spot i am tempted to meet just to squeeze it

evesham

"Seriously....do people look at thier pics before they put them up...we can go large you know and it is not pretty!!!

They are fishing for squeezers! If i see a pic of a big spot i am tempted to meet just to squeeze it "

my sis has an app on her ipad that is a spot squeezing app - just a big face and you have to search out the spots and pop them

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Seriously....do people look at thier pics before they put them up...we can go large you know and it is not pretty!!!

They are fishing for squeezers! If i see a pic of a big spot i am tempted to meet just to squeeze it

my sis has an app on her ipad that is a spot squeezing app - just a big face and you have to search out the spots and pop them "

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh god Id love that, I do enjoy squeezing spots but never get the chance. One plus I guess from being of a certain age is that now my skin is clear and I dont have spots or blackheads. My 15 year old wont let me go near him. Now that is a good night in, face primed and steamed ready, latex gloves and tissues at the ready and squeeze away.

I must admit I have seen a few close up pussy and anal pics and they've had the odd hemorrhoid or large vein from too much straining. I wish I could stop myself noticing this but I cant

I wonder if there's a fetish for this. I might put an meet request up for a very very spotty and blackheady person to meet up for a night of hot and sweaty spot squeezing.

evesham

"Oh god Id love that, I do enjoy squeezing spots but never get the chance. One plus I guess from being of a certain age is that now my skin is clear and I dont have spots or blackheads. My 15 year old wont let me go near him. Now that is a good night in, face primed and steamed ready, latex gloves and tissues at the ready and squeeze away.

I must admit I have seen a few close up pussy and anal pics and they've had the odd hemorrhoid or large vein from too much straining. I wish I could stop myself noticing this but I cant

"

when i am really bored i watch cyst poppig videos on you tube lol

It makes you wonder about some peoples standards and self respect when you look at some of their pics.

If there's something that doesn't look right on your pics then why put them on your profile.

Surely the one taking the pics should say something rather than show their partner in any way but their best.

Or do the models sometimes not get a say about which pics are put on the profile, it makes you wonder.

XXXX

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh god Id love that, I do enjoy squeezing spots but never get the chance. One plus I guess from being of a certain age is that now my skin is clear and I dont have spots or blackheads. My 15 year old wont let me go near him. Now that is a good night in, face primed and steamed ready, latex gloves and tissues at the ready and squeeze away.

when i am really bored i watch cyst poppig videos on you tube lol"

Oh theres a woman on there popping a huge spot on a blokes neck and she screams, oooooooooooooooh its like cottage cheese!

"Seriously....do people look at thier pics before they put them up...we can go large you know and it is not pretty!!!"

» Add a new message to this topic