FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Oap greedygirls..

Oap greedygirls..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifferent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

We are all getting older and for most fellas they get randier and randier..

Got me thinking..

I wonder how many ex/ or bucketlist oap greedygirls in carehomes..

Surely i bet theres some thinking" oh i,d love to be splattered with multiple cum that will matt me blue rinse..... Oooooh just one time..!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh my days ......

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I am infrequently rendered speechless...

Haahahahaaaa!

Erm OK then

If only he was from Eastbourne instead of Brighton. A bit like Bournemouth, so I've been told. He could have his choice.

[Removed by poster at 17/12/15 17:20:42]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

To respond to the op though. Age doesn't change you much sexually so I expect there are some women in care homes thinking that but some forms of dementia can make people less sexually inhibited.

Erm, it is difficult to respond. An urgh makes me sound ageist and I am no spring chicken.

Could I just suggest a little respect? Nah, that makes me sound patronising.

I will go back to the urgh.

BRIGHTON, UK

Ha ha...

I only got thinking this way cos of reading article .

It read about where certain care homes have been investigated for allowing gentlemen being allowed " special visits" from hired stress relief ladies...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ha ha...

It read about where certain care homes have been investigated for allowing gentlemen being allowed " special visits" from hired stress relief ladies...

"

I see no problem with that as long as everyone is consenting.

A guy i know fucked a much older lady when he was about 18 (I think she was in her late 40s)

He is now in his 40s and she is in a home..he will genuinely point to her and say...'I fucked that'

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A guy i know fucked a much older lady when he was about 18 (I think she was in her late 40s)

He is now in his 40s and she is in a home..he will genuinely point to her and say...'I fucked that'"

not a nice man then.

"A guy i know fucked a much older lady when he was about 18 (I think she was in her late 40s)

He is now in his 40s and she is in a home..he will genuinely point to her and say...'I fucked that'

not a nice man then."

No. Thats why he is in the 'someone I know' category rather than friend..

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

He is now in his 40s and she is in a home..he will genuinely point to her and say...'I fucked that'"

He goes to the home especially to do that ?

He goes to the home especially to do that ?"

Yes, he left the 'yesterday' off

BRIGHTON, UK

"Ha ha...

I see no problem with that as long as everyone is consenting. "

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"We are all getting older and for most fellas they get randier and randier..

Got me thinking..

Surely i bet theres some thinking" oh i,d love to be splattered with multiple cum that will matt me blue rinse..... Oooooh just one time..!! "

On these threads ... I often say there's someone for everyone on here. ..

I'm thinking this might not be the case this time..

Got me thinking..

Surely i bet theres some thinking" oh i,d love to be splattered with multiple cum that will matt me blue rinse..... Oooooh just one time..!! "

Nope they are to busy worrying about how bad their tattoos look now they are old to wonder about cum

What the fuck...!

imagine turning up to a greedy girl and its your granny

Oh is this one of the classic "i had a friend" stories.

Thanks for reminding me of the time i had to do community service, aged 15, and one lady was wanking at the dinner table...

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"Ha ha...

"

And the point is....?

Are older people or in fact anyone 'different' from you not allowed a sex life?

How about another perspective, what about a prostitute who has clients with social communication difficulties or more obvious physical differences.

The care home is respecting the gentlemans needs and should be applauded. The home is also recognising his Human Rights, too.

He goes to the home especially to do that ?"

I was just thinking that

He takes him mates round a care home to point her out

I'm having a problem believeing this story

I can just picture it. "Is Mr Smith coming to bingo today nurse?"

"No he's having a bit of light S & M with Miss Wiplash"

"Ah yes I forgot it was Thursday"

Got me thinking..

Why are you even thinking such thoughts

"Ha ha...

And the point is....?

Are older people or in fact anyone 'different' from you not allowed a sex life?

How about another perspective, what about a prostitute who has clients with social communication difficulties or more obvious physical differences.

The care home is respecting the gentlemans needs and should be applauded. The home is also recognising his Human Rights, too. "

This

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think attitudes to sex and aging need to change. Older people are sexual, it isn't wrong or funny.

"Thanks for reminding me of the time i had to do community service, aged 15, and one lady was wanking at the dinner table... "

Dear god you actually typed that?? You sick individual. May you be more ashamed at "doing community service at 15" there are things you talk about and things you don't!! It was her home she could do what she wanted when she wanted, she paid to bloody stay there!!

"Thanks for reminding me of the time i had to do community service, aged 15, and one lady was wanking at the dinner table...

Dear god you actually typed that?? You sick individual. May you be more ashamed at "doing community service at 15" there are things you talk about and things you don't!! It was her home she could do what she wanted when she wanted, she paid to bloody stay there!!"

School made the whole of our year do community service. I wanted to go to the vets not an old peoples home.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thanks for reminding me of the time i had to do community service, aged 15, and one lady was wanking at the dinner table...

Dear god you actually typed that?? You sick individual. May you be more ashamed at "doing community service at 15" there are things you talk about and things you don't!! It was her home she could do what she wanted when she wanted, she paid to bloody stay there!!"

The lady you've quoted is well able to respond for herself but calling her a sick individual is rude and uncalled for.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Dear god you actually typed that?? You sick individual. May you be more ashamed at "doing community service at 15" there are things you talk about and things you don't!! It was her home she could do what she wanted when she wanted, she paid to bloody stay there!!

School made the whole of our year do community service. I wanted to go to the vets not an old peoples home."

I did it to get out of games.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

think there may be a niche market on the horizon with baby boomers and ex swingers to cater for such tastes a franchise of care homes maybe ..where dungeon furniture is fitted with hand grips and ramps and made 'elderly accessible' the staff may indeed be younger and ripped and screened to allow access to boobies and be into medical play.

socials and meets could be done with tour buses between the homes in different regions and the strap line for the whole company could be "What a way to go"

oh yes and bacon and cake will be available as well as haribos...

maybe occupational therapy would be classes on making your own floggers, crocheting willy warmers and 'how to' embarrass your sunday afternoon visitors..

ill write the business plan if there are any investors interested..

School made the whole of our year do community service. I wanted to go to the vets not an old peoples home.

I did it to get out of games. "

Can't remember what i got out of but i regretted it. There were hardly any good places to get job experience.

At least i know now to ask my kids to make sure i'm looked after if i go into a home.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Can't remember what i got out of but i regretted it. There were hardly any good places to get job experience.

At least i know now to ask my kids to make sure i'm looked after if i go into a home."

We went to a day centre for people in residential care for various reasons. We were too young to understand and nobody told us how to deal with the people and their problems, in the end I think we would rather have done games and very much doubt we did anything to help the people we visited.

At least i know now to ask my kids to make sure i'm looked after if i go into a home.

We went to a day centre for people in residential care for various reasons. We were too young to understand and nobody told us how to deal with the people and their problems, in the end I think we would rather have done games and very much doubt we did anything to help the people we visited."

Same here. I was 15 but very naive about dementia and other old age conditions. We mostly cooked food and did cleaning.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We went to a day centre for people in residential care for various reasons. We were too young to understand and nobody told us how to deal with the people and their problems, in the end I think we would rather have done games and very much doubt we did anything to help the people we visited.

Same here. I was 15 but very naive about dementia and other old age conditions. We mostly cooked food and did cleaning."

And watched elderly women masturbate . Innappropriate sexual activity is a symptom of some dementia.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"I think attitudes to sex and aging need to change. Older people are sexual, it isn't wrong or funny."

100% agree. Nothing like facism being dressed up as humour in any subject.

Same here. I was 15 but very naive about dementia and other old age conditions. We mostly cooked food and did cleaning.

And watched elderly women masturbate . Innappropriate sexual activity is a symptom of some dementia."

Yeah. We didn't know at the time and nobody said anything to us.

Dear god, you actually got on your high horse and typed that?

May you be ashamed of jumping to conclusions and coming over all high and mighty with bugger all facts at your disposal.

Jeeze. Forum assassins do my head in.

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

ive only been gone a couple of hours... what have you all been up to in here

Bun fight anyone?

Its all going rather well.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"think there may be a niche market on the horizon with baby boomers and ex swingers to cater for such tastes a franchise of care homes maybe ..where dungeon furniture is fitted with hand grips and ramps and made 'elderly accessible' the staff may indeed be younger and ripped and screened to allow access to boobies and be into medical play.

socials and meets could be done with tour buses between the homes in different regions and the strap line for the whole company could be "What a way to go"

oh yes and bacon and cake will be available as well as haribos...

maybe occupational therapy would be classes on making your own floggers, crocheting willy warmers and 'how to' embarrass your sunday afternoon visitors..

ill write the business plan if there are any investors interested.. "

Cant wait to see you on Dragons Den.

"Cant wait to see you on Dragons Den."

chuckles i dont know duncan is a bit fit...lolol...i could take one of the safe play furniture prototypes, lock him in and.....

now my mind runs away with me...hehe

BRIGHTON, UK

Ha ha

It would make interesting reading / hearing at the coroners report too..

"Cant wait to see you on Dragons Den.

chuckles i dont know duncan is a bit fit...lolol...i could take one of the safe play furniture prototypes, lock him in and.....

now my mind runs away with me...hehe "

All I can say to that is "I'm in".

Got me thinking..

I'm not a greedy girl - and splatters of cum don't appeal - but I certainly hope to be having great sex in my twilight years! Tbh I'm kinda hoping it will be with one man whom I love dearly by then though - rather than a series of very nice guys who are virtual strangers.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Got me thinking..

Surely i bet theres some thinking" oh i,d love to be splattered with multiple cum that will matt me blue rinse..... Oooooh just one time..!!

I'm not a greedy girl - and splatters of cum don't appeal - but I certainly hope to be having great sex in my twilight years! Tbh I'm kinda hoping it will be with one man whom I love dearly by then though - rather than a series of very nice guys who are virtual strangers. "

Yes, us too. It's time all the sniggering about older people being sexually active stopped.

"

Yes, us too. It's time all the sniggering about older people being sexually active stopped."

But it's only natural for children in the playground to giggle at their elders and betters.

Besides sex is like a good wine.....improves with age!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Yes, us too. It's time all the sniggering about older people being sexually active stopped.

But it's only natural for children in the playground to giggle at their elders and betters.

Besides sex is like a good wine.....improves with age!"

true!

"

true!"

It does? Shit! Better invest in a good waterproof mattress cover then! It's already pretty fucking amazing!

"

true!

It does? Shit! Better invest in a good waterproof mattress cover then! It's already pretty fucking amazing! "

I should invest in two!

But better write it down....just in case you forget!

"

true!

It does? Shit! Better invest in a good waterproof mattress cover then! It's already pretty fucking amazing!

I should invest in two!

But better write it down....just in case you forget!"

Hey don't even go there lovely - my memory is getting worse by the minute!

Now - what were you saying?

"

Besides sex is like a good wine.....improves with age!"

Bugger, I'm only 14.......

I'd forgotten about school community service. Used to volunteer on a Wednesday afternoon (as an alternative to sports). Normally did a bit of gardening, house cleaning, odd jobs or shopping, for local OAP's. More productive than running around a cold, muddy field.

"Cant wait to see you on Dragons Den.

now my mind runs away with me...hehe

All I can say to that is "I'm in"."

hahaha....

» Add a new message to this topic