FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > breakup

breakup

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urns007 OP   Man  over a year ago

bridgend

please somebody advice

iv just broke up with my partner and I'm devastated

literally over night she said she wanted to be on her own...I honestly cant cant cope

I loved her so much....whats the point with living with this heartache each day now....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

2 weeks ago you posted something very similar...

bridgend

yes

I just cant move on

I know others have grief as well but all types of grief is torture yeah

tw0 weeks and getting worse...

I'm sorry for posting but just trying to ask for advice

So sorry to hear your news.

Maybe the Samaritans can help ?

"yes

I just cant move on

I know others have grief as well but all types of grief is torture yeah

tw0 weeks and getting worse...

I'm sorry for posting but just trying to ask for advice"

One door closes , another opens .

But only if you open your eyes and see the door ahead .

It's only you who can do it - no one else can .

Good luck

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It takes time but it does get easier. If you google the stages of grief is very similar to being bereaved and the first stage is acceptance, have a look online and it may help you even if a tiny bit.

Good luck and I hope you get through this as quickly and easily as possible.

Get into a new routine in ur life decide not think about it too much and b4 u no it u will happy again

bridgend

thank you all for your advice...believe me I never thought I would go through this at my age and as you get older it gets worse and harder.....if we had an argument I would understand but now row no nothing just love and happiness then ..bang out the blue she wants to be on her own...fuck it hurts so much...but again thanks for your replys

Everyone will deal with breakups differently, but I find lists help me. I will right down what I want and list what I think will help me get that and then have a list of stuff I want to do that day and week. It's making sure you're not sitting around with nothing to do and also getting a sense of achievement and moving forward as you work though your list.

"Everyone will deal with breakups differently, but I find lists help me. I will right down what I want and list what I think will help me get that and then have a list of stuff I want to do that day and week. It's making sure you're not sitting around with nothing to do and also getting a sense of achievement and moving forward as you work though your list."

By *igjrvMan  over a year ago

blackwood

We've all gone through it mate I felt the same way when my wife left and took my daughter. A few weeks of hell followed by a cpl moths of pain followed by a cpl months of resentment. Then it goes she becomes a distant memory. You will get over it. This helped for me and I hope it helps for you.. don't do anything stupid give yourself 6 months to see if you feel better then. In that time you will meet someone else and you will forget her. I couldn't see any light. Fighting through courts just to see my Lil girl. The house everything gone. Now I have my home back full custody of my Lil girl. And sex life is amazing got a fb and being on site like this. Stay safe don't take risks and head down for a cpl of months. X you will be ok mate

Cry all you need to. Go to the barbers and get a hair cut. Buy a few new shirts and a couple of pairs of new shoes. Join POF and make a really nice profile and go on some dates. Lots of dates.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

things happen for a reason try and mix more

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"please somebody advice

literally over night she said she wanted to be on her own...I honestly cant cant cope

I loved her so much....whats the point with living with this heartache each day now...."

did she know you were on here?

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

[Removed by poster at 17/12/15 15:08:53]

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"We've all gone through it mate I felt the same way when my wife left and took my daughter. A few weeks of hell followed by a cpl moths of pain followed by a cpl months of resentment. Then it goes she becomes a distant memory. You will get over it. This helped for me and I hope it helps for you.. don't do anything stupid give yourself 6 months to see if you feel better then. In that time you will meet someone else and you will forget her. I couldn't see any light. Fighting through courts just to see my Lil girl. The house everything gone. Now I have my home back full custody of my Lil girl. And sex life is amazing got a fb and being on site like this. Stay safe don't take risks and head down for a cpl of months. X you will be ok mate "

This makes a lot of sense.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Unfortunately OP I think you're going to get a few comments like the one above, when no one knows what your circumstances are.

I'm sorry for you, all you can really do is give it time.

bridgend

of course she new...we used to sit together and look at profiles

I am 55 and I will not live through this agony...iv spoken to the local vicar,called Samaritans ,spoken with friends, ...but my thoughts are one of desperation...I loved her so much...I hate this life...

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"of course she new...we used to sit together and look at profiles

I am 55 and I will not live through this agony...iv spoken to the local vicar,called Samaritans ,spoken with friends, ...but my thoughts are one of desperation...I loved her so much...I hate this life..."

I dont really know what to say , reach out to your friends and dont be afraid to ask for help xxxx

"of course she new...we used to sit together and look at profiles

I am 55 and I will not live through this agony...iv spoken to the local vicar,called Samaritans ,spoken with friends, ...but my thoughts are one of desperation...I loved her so much...I hate this life..."

time is the only thing that will help and I am glad your chatting about it to SAMs it will help ..

"...I hate this life..."

Try and see that you're talking like someone that's hurt and not thinking straight. Life is fucking beautiful. Change something. Change everything. Get off your arse and do something good for someone less fortunate than yourself. Fuck off to Africa and build a house if you're that messed up. For fuck sake.

Pain can be excruciating. The pain of separation without you having any control. So control what you can. That means the every day daily stuff .... Some food shower routine as one of the FABITEs said before. Recognise it is the same as a physical death, the death of the relationship and therefore be as gentle on yourself as if it was a physical death. Speak to yourself as if you were speaking to a child or a loved one going through something similar. Surround yourself with support.

Doesn't have to be harder when you get older ......my dad recently broke up from his girlfriend and he is 84 and he is now dating again already .....

Be gentle on yourself xx

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I feel the excruciating pain 18 months on. Sorry can't help you.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Pain can be excruciating. The pain of separation without you having any control. So control what you can. That means the every day daily stuff .... Some food shower routine as one of the FABITEs said before. Recognise it is the same as a physical death, the death of the relationship and therefore be as gentle on yourself as if it was a physical death. Speak to yourself as if you were speaking to a child or a loved one going through something similar. Surround yourself with support.

Doesn't have to be harder when you get older ......my dad recently broke up from his girlfriend and he is 84 and he is now dating again already .....

Be gentle on yourself xx "

I just wanted to say what a lovely thoughtful post.

OP take care of yourself and keep busy. Things will get easier with time. Spend time with family and friends and people who care about you. X

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

Did she realise that you were playing away from home?

I'm sorry to say, but cry your eyes, play soppy songs and after feeling sorry for yourself.

From one ex player to another now ex player.

Get over it, you played and you loat

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple  over a year ago

cwmbranish

"please somebody advice

I loved her so much....whats the point with living with this heartache each day now...."

Go UNLOS before posting another similar thread ?

Him

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"please somebody advice

You posted a couple of weeks ago that she'd changed towards you. The best and in my opinion only thing that you can do immediately is speak urgently to your gp and get all the backup and support you can from friends, family and people like the Samaritans.

» Add a new message to this topic