FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girls that ride

Girls that ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *B1000 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

knowing we are a minority but to test the water, how many other girlie bikers are out there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

And those that do, what do you ride, to start this I ride a Yam R1

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I was soooo disappointed when I found out this was about motorbikes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was soooo disappointed when I found out this was about motorbikes "

Yup. Now 'Girls that ride you like a Grand National winner' is a thread I can get behind...

look Joe we've been over this,your obsession with jodhpurs is unhealthy.

Get help

Me too. Horse rider here. Bikes not my thing

Nothing wrong with 1 horsepower it satisfied men for many years

"Nothing wrong with 1 horsepower it satisfied men for many years "

But a 160 is better :p

I'm eyeing up cbr1100 blackbirds since my vfr800 got wrote off.

But the MV f3 800 looks so damn sexy.

I ride a ducati monster 600. I waited till I was 24 with the new rules and regs with restrictions etc. I had a moped for 3 years before that.

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

"Nothing wrong with 1 horsepower it satisfied men for many years

But a 160 is better :p

I'm eyeing up cbr1100 blackbirds since my vfr800 got wrote off.

But the MV f3 800 looks so damn sexy. "

I kinda like girls to ride their partners in reverse cowgirl, just so I can lick them both at the same time

Aha we have bikers at last, both super sexy bikes the MV and the Duc, awesome sounds from the twins, hubby has one

Ducati is a beautiful bike. Just a pain in the backside to have to fix. New carbs last Christmas so she was off the road for a month. New tyres a few weeks ago and hopefully santa is going to bring me some heated grips and new leavers. Besides cooking dinner I know how I'll be spend Christmas day

"Aha we have bikers at last, both super sexy bikes the MV and the Duc, awesome sounds from the twins, hubby has one "

Lad in work has the diavel carbon with the full akropovick exhaust. Sounds amazing.

"Ducati is a beautiful bike. Just a pain in the backside to have to fix. New carbs last Christmas so she was off the road for a month. New tyres a few weeks ago and hopefully santa is going to bring me some heated grips and new leavers. Besides cooking dinner I know how I'll be spend Christmas day "

How did the cambelts hold up to not being turned in over a month?

Heard they can be totally screwed if you leave them sat up to long without turning it over as they start to harden/form a dip

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I tried once and crapped myself. Son't mind pillion.

"Aha we have bikers at last, both super sexy bikes the MV and the Duc, awesome sounds from the twins, hubby has one

Lad in work has the diavel carbon with the full akropovick exhaust. Sounds amazing.

"

Beautiful bike. Strange thing to say, but the seat looks like it's made for a bum. The monster is so uncomfortable after about 50 miles I walk like John Wayne for ages after I get off.

"Aha we have bikers at last, both super sexy bikes the MV and the Duc, awesome sounds from the twins, hubby has one

Beautiful bike. Strange thing to say, but the seat looks like it's made for a bum. The monster is so uncomfortable after about 50 miles I walk like John Wayne for ages after I get off. "

Yeah I think it's the only Ducati actually designed for a human being to sit on lol.

The rest are basically torture chambers with pretty red paint :p

"Ducati is a beautiful bike. Just a pain in the backside to have to fix. New carbs last Christmas so she was off the road for a month. New tyres a few weeks ago and hopefully santa is going to bring me some heated grips and new leavers. Besides cooking dinner I know how I'll be spend Christmas day

How did the cambelts hold up to not being turned in over a month?

Heard they can be totally screwed if you leave them sat up to long without turning it over as they start to harden/form a dip"

They were fine. Me and a friend done the work....ok, he done the work and I helped where I could. Got her home then fell ill for 3 weeks and it affected my balance so couldn't ride. I started her up at least once a week and haven't had any problems since.

Beautiful bike. Strange thing to say, but the seat looks like it's made for a bum. The monster is so uncomfortable after about 50 miles I walk like John Wayne for ages after I get off.

Yeah I think it's the only Ducati actually designed for a human being to sit on lol.

The rest are basically torture chambers with pretty red paint :p"

Lol

She gets a lot of looks and loads of men ask if they can sit on her.

I even got mistaken for a man once when I was out with the local biker girls. Only when I took my helmet off did he realise!

"

You and Mr and Mrs MB would get on very well I think!! Maybe I should introduce you next time we're all in Manchester!

"I ride a ducati monster 600. I waited till I was 24 with the new rules and regs with restrictions etc. I had a moped for 3 years before that. "

I like motorbikes, I know nothing about them other than I want a Vincent Black Lightning. If you'd like to take a bike admirer for a ride sometime, Sub, I could easily be tempted

You and Mr and Mrs MB would get on very well I think!! Maybe I should introduce you next time we're all in Manchester! "

Who are they lol?

Probably bore everyone else to death nattering about bikes

"I ride a ducati monster 600. I waited till I was 24 with the new rules and regs with restrictions etc. I had a moped for 3 years before that.

I like motorbikes, I know nothing about them other than I want a Vincent Black Lightning. If you'd like to take a bike admirer for a ride sometime, Sub, I could easily be tempted "

I'm not covered on my insurance to take pillion. It's a personal choice, I don't want another life in my hands for a while yet.

Had the local female biker group Christmas get together last weekend. 35 of the 260 members turned up. I don't think we will be welcomed back in that pub again lol.

"I ride a ducati monster 600. I waited till I was 24 with the new rules and regs with restrictions etc. I had a moped for 3 years before that.

I like motorbikes, I know nothing about them other than I want a Vincent Black Lightning. If you'd like to take a bike admirer for a ride sometime, Sub, I could easily be tempted

I'm not covered on my insurance to take pillion. It's a personal choice, I don't want another life in my hands for a while yet. "

That's fair enough. If I get overtaken by a Ducati while riding my bike (either a Cannondale or a Surly) I'll be sure to wave

I'm not covered on my insurance to take pillion. It's a personal choice, I don't want another life in my hands for a while yet.

That's fair enough. If I get overtaken by a Ducati while riding my bike (either a Cannondale or a Surly) I'll be sure to wave "

I'll try not to look too confused and give you a nod

Me too.

"

I'll try not to look too confused and give you a nod "

I won't be able to tell if you're confused as those full face motorbike helmets tend to cover up your face pretty well.

Mods or rockers....

"

I won't be able to tell if you're confused as those full face motorbike helmets tend to cover up your face pretty well. "

Lol very true.

"Mods or rockers.... "

Rockers!

Heated grips omg you will love them, can't beat toasty pinkies

Hmm yes that could end up a long night if Mr MB gets started on his 2nd favourite subject

Got a heated body warmer a few years ago. Lovely bit of kit!! Must dig it out of storage soon before it starts getting too cold.

"Mods or rockers....

Rockers!"

...with leathers mmmmmmm

"Got a heated body warmer a few years ago. Lovely bit of kit!! Must dig it out of storage soon before it starts getting too cold. "

Has nobody invented heated knickers yet, there must be a market

"Mods or rockers....

Rockers!...with leathers mmmmmmm"

Rockers and yes with very tight leathers

"Mods or rockers....

Rockers!...with leathers mmmmmmm"

As soon as I can find some that fit and won't force me to re mortgage I'll get them. Going to go looking in the Jan sales

"Got a heated body warmer a few years ago. Lovely bit of kit!! Must dig it out of storage soon before it starts getting too cold.

"

Or even just nipple warmers! Most of the time it's just the nipples that get painfully cold. Who wants to go on dragons den?

"Got a heated body warmer a few years ago. Lovely bit of kit!! Must dig it out of storage soon before it starts getting too cold.

Or even just nipple warmers! Most of the time it's just the nipples that get painfully cold. Who wants to go on dragons den? "

Lol I'm sure you will get plenty hot offers for that job

Mouse comes out on the back of my Vulcan , went upto Ronda yesterday in the sunshine fantastic day out

Or even just nipple warmers! Most of the time it's just the nipples that get painfully cold. Who wants to go on dragons den?

Lol I'm sure you will get plenty hot offers for that job "

Got the noodle in overdrive now... how about a heated bra? Like you can get plug in gloves. Design a plug in bra with a nice discreet connexion that can be plugged in. No need for a battery and toasty warm titties lol.

Lol I'm sure you will get plenty hot offers for that job

Got the noodle in overdrive now... how about a heated bra? Like you can get plug in gloves. Design a plug in bra with a nice discreet connexion that can be plugged in. No need for a battery and toasty warm titties lol. "

It would actually be very easy to make.

Sports bra (pure cotter is best) some carbon resistive material strips (this is whats in heated clothing), small battery pack (a pair of protected 18650s should last a good time).

Then just needs a basic controller to govern the heat unless syou make it a fixed on off deal.

Instructables has loads of guides for heated clothing.

Not sure if you'd need wires or if you could get away with conductive thread but I doubt it due to the currents needed

"

Got the noodle in overdrive now... how about a heated bra? Like you can get plug in gloves. Design a plug in bra with a nice discreet connexion that can be plugged in. No need for a battery and toasty warm titties lol.

It would actually be very easy to make.

Sports bra (pure cotter is best) some carbon resistive material strips (this is whats in heated clothing), small battery pack (a pair of protected 18650s should last a good time).

Then just needs a basic controller to govern the heat unless syou make it a fixed on off deal.

Instructables has loads of guides for heated clothing.

Not sure if you'd need wires or if you could get away with conductive thread but I doubt it due to the currents needed"

If you can make one in a 38G I'd love you forever!

"

I won't be able to tell if you're confused as those full face motorbike helmets tend to cover up your face pretty well.

Lol very true. "

Although if you'd like to have some kind of interaction without helmets then swapping random facts over a drink or two I could also be tempted to do that

Ditto

"I was soooo disappointed when I found out this was about motorbikes

Ditto "

If you knew the kind of core and thigh strength needed to ride a bike you wouldn't :p

I sold mine 2 years ago, it was a Yamaha thundercat YZF600R in the Cadbury boost colours and logos

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"And those that do, what do you ride, to start this I ride a Yam R1 "

I've got a Raleigh push bike.

My brother got a KTM, I think it's a 900?

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Good God a lady biker my kinda heaven. Sadly in Manchester you've more chance of Santa flying his slay

"Good God a lady biker my kinda heaven. Sadly in Manchester you've more chance of Santa flying his slay "

School of filth and her r1 in Manchester :p

"Good God a lady biker my kinda heaven. Sadly in Manchester you've more chance of Santa flying his slay "

There's a lot of Lady Bikers around manchester!

And although I'm not from that area, I've ridden my little 650 Suzuki in Manchester Gay Pride parade more than once!

I never start mine up for less than 100 miles, and we've seen many countries together....

"I was soooo disappointed when I found out this was about motorbikes

Ditto

If you knew the kind of core and thigh strength needed to ride a bike you wouldn't :p"

I'll second that. My first ride after I passed I discovered muscles I never knew I had!

I get a lot of comments on my calfs and thighs being solid and strong too.

"I was soooo disappointed when I found out this was about motorbikes look Joe we've been over this,your obsession with jodhpurs is unhealthy.

Get help "

"I sold mine 2 years ago, it was a Yamaha thundercat YZF600R in the Cadbury boost colours and logos "

Thundercat was the first bike I went pillion on. And the guys didn't know I'd not been pillion before so didn't hang about... 120 round the outer ring road of Lincoln. Caught the bug from there.

Manchester

"Good God a lady biker my kinda heaven. Sadly in Manchester you've more chance of Santa flying his slay

There's a lot of Lady Bikers around manchester!

And although I'm not from that area, I've ridden my little 650 Suzuki in Manchester Gay Pride parade more than once!

I never start mine up for less than 100 miles, and we've seen many countries together....

"

So what do you ride then and more the point what on earth did I do

Manchester

"Good God a lady biker my kinda heaven. Sadly in Manchester you've more chance of Santa flying his slay

School of filth and her r1 in Manchester :p"

Don't think I've noticed her. Runs off for a perv

"knowing we are a minority but to test the water, how many other girlie bikers are out there?"

I ride a GSXR600

We've got a beautiful Triumph Sprint ST.... But I prefer the back seat

Mrs D x

We both share a cbr600

"Had the local female biker group Christmas get together last weekend. 35 of the 260 members turned up. I don't think we will be welcomed back in that pub again lol. "

Typical Curvy meet......!

"Had the local female biker group Christmas get together last weekend. 35 of the 260 members turned up. I don't think we will be welcomed back in that pub again lol.

Typical Curvy meet......!

"

I don't know what you mean.... we are a bunch of angels....

By *b coupleCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"And those that do, what do you ride, to start this I ride a Yam R1 "

Omg!! That is a seriously sexy bike to go with a sexy lady like yourself. Xx

You should upload some pics in your leathers. Love a women on a bike.

"

I don't know what you mean.... we are a bunch of angels.... "

We're all little angels when we ride -honest we are...

- it's just that our helmets stop everyone else from seeing the little devilette horns growing....!

My trusty little push bike, it's poorly at min got a buckled back wheel lol x

"Mods or rockers.... "

Rockers - but only in a nice way...

I started my riding in the days of real Mods and Rockers which was a bit bloody - we used to throw the Mods, with their parkas and their hair-drier scooters, in the canal - I expect some of them are still in there...

Thank goodness times have changed! Nostalgia isn't what it used to be...

"I sold mine 2 years ago, it was a Yamaha thundercat YZF600R in the Cadbury boost colours and logos "

Excellent I used to have a TC and we have a signed painting of Jamie whitam / Neil Mckenzie riding the boost yamahas on our hallway wall

"I was soooo disappointed when I found out this was about motorbikes look Joe we've been over this,your obsession with jodhpurs is unhealthy.

Get help

"

Men are so fickle

"And those that do, what do you ride, to start this I ride a Yam R1

You should upload some pics in your leathers. Love a women on a bike. "

Hmm might just do that

So I'm coming to the conclusion that there are some sexy leather wearing babes on some very sexy machinery (past or present) out there. Yet some men are still disappointed that the thread isn't of a sexual content - it is the in "the lounge" guys

Manchester

"And those that do, what do you ride, to start this I ride a Yam R1

You should upload some pics in your leathers. Love a women on a bike.

Hmm might just do that "

Pleaseeeeeee do you'll make my year complete

"Aha we have bikers at last, both super sexy bikes the MV and the Duc, awesome sounds from the twins, hubby has one "
hi there love my bikes to there nothing like chicks on fast bikes

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 17/12/15 17:35:07]

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Aha we have bikers at last, both super sexy bikes the MV and the Duc, awesome sounds from the twins, hubby has one hi there love my bikes to there nothing like chicks on fast bikes "

TVs/CDs on fast bikes are quite like 'chicks' on fast bikes

Just home from a lovely ride this morning. Just slightly chilly but nice to blow away some cobwebs and do some miles that aren't too or from work

By *uffin-Man-Man  over a year ago

muffin lane

This is like porn lots of sexy women that ride bikes. You all should come to the Nurburgring with us later this year

Me an the 20 of the girls from around my way are doing a ride around Lincolnshire in July.... not quite the same I know.

"Me an the 20 of the girls from around my way are doing a ride around Lincolnshire in July.... not quite the same I know. "

Really me too

could we arrange a fab ride out do you think when the weathers better I have a zx10r

Manchester

"could we arrange a fab ride out do you think when the weathers better I have a zx10r "

I'd be up for a fab blast if somebody want to put 1 together

Hell yes!!!

If any of you ladies are riding over in Snowdonia this summer, give me a shout and I'll lead you on a guided tour.

There are some wonderful roads to explore, well hidden away!

Could make a good social that

"Could make a good social that "
Yay let's hear it for the girlie biker's!

"Yay let's hear it for the girlie biker's! "

"girlie bikers"!!! Damn cheek!!

I was riding bikes before you were!!

Been there, done it, got the t-shirts, got the trophies, and I've got women biker friends in France, Germany, Finland, Italy, New Zealand, Korea, Japan - all over the world. I've ridden with them all and they're my family - and I'm proud to be one of them...

Me. Mines an sv650 xxx

Mine's a DL650 - V-Strom - and I love it dearly!

V4s sound even better :p

Anything that's quiet sounds good - especially after you've been riding 36 hours non-stop!

Nothing worse than day after day of bellowing exhaust on a long trip...

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Mine's a 125 Yamaha scooter... not quite in the category you're referring to lol

"I ride a ducati monster 600. I waited till I was 24 with the new rules and regs with restrictions etc. I had a moped for 3 years before that. "

Nice, have you seen the new kawazaki er 600? They look nice. I ride a 500 at the mo but I'd love a beemer or big triumph one day.

"Mine's a 125 Yamaha scooter... not quite in the category you're referring to lol"

I was on a 125 twist and go for 3 years. We all start somewhere. If you want to progress go to a local training school and see if they will do a free taster session on a geared bike. I can garunte that after being on a geared bike you'll never want to go back.

"Me an the 20 of the girls from around my way are doing a ride around Lincolnshire in July.... not quite the same I know.

Really me too "

Staying the weekend somewhere. What do you ride? Never know we may even know each other outside of here lol.

"knowing we are a minority but to test the water, how many other girlie bikers are out there?"

I think we need to see a pic of you astride your beast

By *lacksausageMan  over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Been thinking of joining the riding fraternity but got too many questions gnawing at my poor and timid arse.

I am a big guy ( 6 foot with arms and thighs like banisters; a bit of gut lately) and been driving since I was 12.

Need special helmets too as my head is far from tiny.

Any ideas on how to start out?

"Been thinking of joining the riding fraternity but got too many questions gnawing at my poor and timid arse.

I am a big guy ( 6 foot with arms and thighs like banisters; a bit of gut lately) and been driving since I was 12.

Need special helmets too as my head is far from tiny.

Any ideas on how to start out? "

Ask in your local area for recommended schools. Go and have a lesson or even book your cbt. Anyone your height will drown a 125 but you have to do a cbt before you can do any tests to get a bigger bike.

"Yay let's hear it for the girlie biker's!

Been there, done it, got the t-shirts, got the trophies, and I've got women biker friends in France, Germany, Finland, Italy, New Zealand, Korea, Japan - all over the world. I've ridden with them all and they're my family - and I'm proud to be one of them...

"

Ouch!! Point taken Annie! Oh, and I'm still coming to see you in the spring! Xx

Manchester

"Anything that's quiet sounds good - especially after you've been riding 36 hours non-stop!

"

X2 not done any touring since the blade but it's some of my all time great memories. all on a trusty and more the point comfy vfr750

Manchester

Ouch!! Point taken Annie! Oh, and I'm still coming to see you in the spring! Xx "

Awch sorry mate but you did kinda ask for that

I will more than likely be turning upto swing fields on my zx10r would love a bit of a bike turn out there. would be awesome

Love a sexy lady biker... A FAB biker weekend meet is a great idea, just acquired a R1200 GS TE, need a decent ride out before Ireland in May 2016

Well any riders in the Midlands would love to arrange a meet in Stratford upon Avon in the summer such a lush place to stop on a bike and great roads all around

By *ibbleyanutsMan  over a year ago

Eastwood /Leigh on sea

Bandit 1200 and Honda VFR800F owner here....and renovating a Virgo XV535. Fab ride out in new year could be fun

Ouch!! Point taken Annie! Oh, and I'm still coming to see you in the spring! Xx

Awch sorry mate but you did kinda ask for that "

I did blade! But they they started it.....'girlie bikers' in the OP!!!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Only on proper bikes...

"Bandit 1200 and Honda VFR800F owner here....and renovating a Virgo XV535. Fab ride out in new year could be fun "

1200 was my first bike, just part ex' my 800 Vtec ... Riding position was crippling on long journeys :-/ hence I now ride a GS ( the bandit was pure enjoyment

Manchester

"Only on proper bikes... "

Ye ye ye

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Only on proper bikes...

Ye ye ye "

Only a Jenson Interceptor I tell you. ...

"Anything that's quiet sounds good - especially after you've been riding 36 hours non-stop!

"

Have to agree, especially love it when the intercom batteries go and I can't hear Mrs MB anymore (Mr MB) and yes I know you will all slate me for that one

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

Love the girl bikers gixer thou k3 and a harley fat bob for the lazy days

"

just ride faster cover it up with a little more wind noise :p

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

"Aha we have bikers at last, both super sexy bikes the MV and the Duc, awesome sounds from the twins, hubby has one hi there love my bikes to there nothing like chicks on fast bikes

TVs/CDs on fast bikes are quite like 'chicks' on fast bikes "

like this

"Me an the 20 of the girls from around my way are doing a ride around Lincolnshire in July.... not quite the same I know.

Really me too

Staying the weekend somewhere. What do you ride? Never know we may even know each other outside of here lol. "

Yes lol I think we may do lol I ride gsxr600

Really me too

Staying the weekend somewhere. What do you ride? Never know we may even know each other outside of here lol.

Yes lol I think we may do lol I ride gsxr600"

Don't worry. Secret is safe with me.

Really me too

Yes lol I think we may do lol I ride gsxr600

Don't worry. Secret is safe with me. "

Haha and yours xx

By *aughtyHOTWifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Bath

Tina has a Kawasaki Kx dirt bike Which she rides off road 'fast' braaaap.. Never passed her test for tarmac & happy to chill on the back of our HD on road trips..

» Add a new message to this topic