FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Where are the easter eggs?

Where are the easter eggs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnaron OP   Man  over a year ago

london

When i asked the manager of the supermarket he told me to f@@@ off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

Hehe

By *ingle Beds LassWoman  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

26th December they go out..... chill!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"When i asked the manager of the supermarket he told me to f@@@ off"
I'm sure he didn't. Your not looking hard enough there's plenty in the shops here

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"When i asked the manager of the supermarket he told me to f@@@ offI'm sure he didn't. Your not looking hard enough there's plenty in the shops here

"

Those small cadburys cream eggs seem To be on the shelfs throughout the year now days you get that used to seeing them they get over looked..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I saw arnold shwartsnegger at the checkout.. Trolley full of easter eggs.. Why so many eggs i asked.. If replied.. I still love easta .. Baby

derby

"I saw arnold shwartsnegger at the checkout.. Trolley full of easter eggs.. Why so many eggs i asked.. If replied.. I still love easta .. Baby "
It was only recently I noticed he had stepped down from his govenor of california role.. his he still makeing Films..?..

"I saw arnold shwartsnegger at the checkout.. Trolley full of easter eggs.. Why so many eggs i asked.. If replied.. I still love easta .. Baby It was only recently I noticed he had stepped down from his govenor of california role.. his he still makeing Films..?.. "
He seems the type who prefers being active. He may go onto other things in the film industry besides acting

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Yes, they will be on the shelves on Boxing Day!! Sad.

"Yes, they will be on the shelves on Boxing Day!! Sad."
really? pricey too for the amount of chocolate.

derby

"I saw arnold shwartsnegger at the checkout.. Trolley full of easter eggs.. Why so many eggs i asked.. If replied.. I still love easta .. Baby It was only recently I noticed he had stepped down from his govenor of california role.. his he still makeing Films..?.. He seems the type who prefers being active. He may go onto other things in the film industry besides acting "
yes he has the charrisma and contacts now, but also so easy to put his feet up now if he wanted too, thou from sweden like shag on here he won,t turn into a couch potato he,ll go to the gym Instead... who loves you baby..

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

They are out the back atm

"I saw arnold shwartsnegger at the checkout.. Trolley full of easter eggs.. Why so many eggs i asked.. If replied.. I still love easta .. Baby It was only recently I noticed he had stepped down from his govenor of california role.. his he still makeing Films..?.. He seems the type who prefers being active. He may go onto other things in the film industry besides acting yes he has the charrisma and contacts now, but also so easy to put his feet up now if he wanted too, thou from sweden like shag on here he won,t turn into a couch potato he,ll go to the gym Instead... who loves you baby.. "

Arnie is from Austria not Sweden.

derby

"I saw arnold shwartsnegger at the checkout.. Trolley full of easter eggs.. Why so many eggs i asked.. If replied.. I still love easta .. Baby It was only recently I noticed he had stepped down from his govenor of california role.. his he still makeing Films..?.. He seems the type who prefers being active. He may go onto other things in the film industry besides acting yes he has the charrisma and contacts now, but also so easy to put his feet up now if he wanted too, thou from sweden like shag on here he won,t turn into a couch potato he,ll go to the gym Instead... who loves you baby.. "
If he does,t already go..

derby

"I saw arnold shwartsnegger at the checkout.. Trolley full of easter eggs.. Why so many eggs i asked.. If replied.. I still love easta .. Baby It was only recently I noticed he had stepped down from his govenor of california role.. his he still makeing Films..?.. He seems the type who prefers being active. He may go onto other things in the film industry besides acting yes he has the charrisma and contacts now, but also so easy to put his feet up now if he wanted too, thou from sweden like shag on here he won,t turn into a couch potato he,ll go to the gym Instead... who loves you baby..

"

oh not shag country .. stand to be corrected

"I saw arnold shwartsnegger at the checkout.. Trolley full of easter eggs.. Why so many eggs i asked.. If replied.. I still love easta .. Baby It was only recently I noticed he had stepped down from his govenor of california role.. his he still makeing Films..?.. He seems the type who prefers being active. He may go onto other things in the film industry besides acting yes he has the charrisma and contacts now, but also so easy to put his feet up now if he wanted too, thou from sweden like shag on here he won,t turn into a couch potato he,ll go to the gym Instead... who loves you baby..

oh not shag country .. stand to be corrected "

Nope Hitler country :p

For future remembering lol

oh not shag country .. stand to be corrected

Nope Hitler country :p

For future remembering lol "

Little place called thal, where his dad was a copper..the

Man's come a long way

» Add a new message to this topic