FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The kiss and make up thread..

The kiss and make up thread..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Right you lot...have seen and heard about a lot of very uncharacteristic bitching and sniping recently on these here forums...

I know its that weird time of year, everyone is stressed, a lot of people trying to get that last meet (or several) in before they have to go and spend time with family in the real world yadda yadda...

So.. (in stern teacher voice)

I want you all to kiss and make up. (Hugs/apologies/manhugs acceptable). Lets have an amnesty here. If someone has upset you, tell them...if you have upset someone, apologise. If you can't, then agree to disagree...lets clear the air and get into the festive spirit. Santas magic red balls see all. You could still be on the naughty list.

Not expecting anyone to air anything personal on here, probably best kept for PMs..

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No bitching from me.

Merry Christmas everyone

I dont think I have offended anyone but Kiss kiss all.

I don't think I have but in true Ali fashion... Sorry if I have!!

The people I've pissed off have probably blocked me so PMs aren't gonna work - so can I just publically say 'sorrrreeee' here instead? Ta x

Tis the season to be jolly!!!

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Nope. I'm the bloodiest minded twat on earth 1st I've fallen out with someone it's for good reason and they are dead to me Christmas or not

, kisses and hugs to all, I have been a bit uncharacteristically weird lately but all is good in the world now

I've not had a falling out with anyone but...if anyone fancies a scrap and hot angry sex I'm in!

No one has offended me and I hope I haven't upset anyone. If I have tough titties

Only joking

"I've not had a falling out with anyone but...if anyone fancies a scrap and hot angry sex I'm in!"

Hello

Kiss my arse

"I've not had a falling out with anyone but...if anyone fancies a scrap and hot angry sex I'm in!

Hello "

Come on then tiger

"I've not had a falling out with anyone but...if anyone fancies a scrap and hot angry sex I'm in!

Hello

Come on then tiger "

Rrrrroar

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Kiss my arse "

I will after I've aimed that snowball properly

I've probably offended plenty people with some of my views recently. For that I am sorry.

Xx

"Nope. I'm the bloodiest minded twat on earth 1st I've fallen out with someone it's for good reason and they are dead to me Christmas or not"

A little bit harsh, so I take it there would be no possibility that you could have been in the wrong?

Happy holidays peeps hope u lot al the best over crimbo

There 8s 1 forumite I'd love to kiss and make up with. Unfortunately it ain't going to happen.

"There 8s 1 forumite I'd love to kiss and make up with. Unfortunately it ain't going to happen. "

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they see your post...

Manchester

"Nope. I'm the bloodiest minded twat on earth 1st I've fallen out with someone it's for good reason and they are dead to me Christmas or not

A little bit harsh, so I take it there would be no possibility that you could have been in the wrong? "

If I was I'd have apologised but would also expect no less than I'd give....... by the way I'm not talking just a silly tiff I was meaning something serious

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I'm a lover not a fighter x

"There 8s 1 forumite I'd love to kiss and make up with. Unfortunately it ain't going to happen. "

Awww well I'm sending you both whoever they are my Christmas fairy dust to make up xx

By *he Knight is YoungMan  over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

Love you all

Merry Christmas

XXX

By *lashheartMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

I did upset some one a little while back with what I thought was a white lie to save hurt feelings. got found out and blocked so apologies to her.

And I won't be naming her here.

Manchester

"Kiss my arse "

Soooooo love to

Hiya! I don't know if I've upset anyone but I'm sorry if I did. I do apologize for Marc, though. He can be a dick.

Personally I'm happy with all. Merry Christmas!

-Courtney

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Why say sorry if you think you have upset someone but not sure if you have? I'm not sorry for the stuff I say if I didn't think it was nice I wouldn't say it...

I might fall out with someone this evening if he complains about my home made curry !!!

But will make up with cuddles and sex

Just think this thread also opens up for people to have more sly digs about other forumites.....

Manchester

"I've not had a falling out with anyone but...if anyone fancies a scrap and hot angry sex I'm in!"

Hmmmm I'd say blackpool and Manchester is about the right distance wouldn't you. Bring it on put em up let's go

"Just think this thread also opens up for people to have more sly digs about other forumites....."

Guess my last post could be taken as a dig.

Online verion of opening my mouth to change feet!

Manchester

"Just think this thread also opens up for people to have more sly digs about other forumites....."

"Just think this thread also opens up for people to have more sly digs about other forumites.....

Online verion of opening my mouth to change feet! "

Yeah it does....what you said was pretty personel about the other person...it ain't right sometimes things are better left in private

I have no idea if anyone on here has taken a dislike to me; I don't deliberately say things to hurt people. I like everyone,regardless of what they say. I'll have a kiss if there's one going begging though

"Just think this thread also opens up for people to have more sly digs about other forumites.....

Online verion of opening my mouth to change feet! "

Just because you fucked up doesn't give you a right to say anything bad about that person.....

"Why say sorry if you think you have upset someone but not sure if you have? I'm not sorry for the stuff I say if I didn't think it was nice I wouldn't say it..."

Some people dont have that filter...some jump on bandwagons..some are very aggressive in their defense of one party over the other...some mouth off without knowing both sides, well sometimes either side..some people are insensitive to others boundaries...its easy for 'banter' to exceed one persons limits..

There are a multitude of reasons... this is more recognising that you may have been wrong or been insensitive

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't think I've offended anyone... you know where I am if I have. I'd much rather someone told me if I got on their tits... I'm not sure how much I'm likely to care but it's worth speaking up. I may surprise you.

"Don't think I've offended anyone... you know where I am if I have. I'd much rather someone told me if I got on their tits... I'm not sure how much I'm likely to care but it's worth speaking up. I may surprise you. "

I'd like to get on your tits

I didn't mean it! Honest! Sorry! x

Don't think I have offended anyone however think I am still on the naughty list

Merry Christmas fabbers have a good one all and kisses to the ladies and manhugs/fist bumps to the guys

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't think I've offended anyone... you know where I am if I have. I'd much rather someone told me if I got on their tits... I'm not sure how much I'm likely to care but it's worth speaking up. I may surprise you. "

Well, you haven't offended me.

I think most people make it known if they're offended don't they? And everyone else recognises that it's words on a screen with no power.

"Why say sorry if you think you have upset someone but not sure if you have? I'm not sorry for the stuff I say if I didn't think it was nice I wouldn't say it...

Some people dont have that filter...some jump on bandwagons..some are very aggressive in their defense of one party over the other...some mouth off without knowing both sides, well sometimes either side..some people are insensitive to others boundaries...its easy for 'banter' to exceed one persons limits..

There are a multitude of reasons... this is more recognising that you may have been wrong or been insensitive"

That's this place for you but I don't take offence to the key board warriors I'd be more upset if someone pissed me off from the real world.....half the people on here I will never meet so I let them get on with whatever stuff is going through their head...

"Don't think I've offended anyone... you know where I am if I have. I'd much rather someone told me if I got on their tits... I'm not sure how much I'm likely to care but it's worth speaking up. I may surprise you.

I think most people make it known if they're offended don't they? And everyone else recognises that it's words on a screen with no power."

Not always...especially if it comes from someone you may have considered a friend...even though they are through a virtual medium, there are real friendships and relationships on here..

Hmmmm I'd say blackpool and Manchester is about the right distance wouldn't you. Bring it on put em up let's go "

What you waiting for? Christmas?

Manchester

Yep you've offended me big time. We haven't met..... yet

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Don't think I've offended anyone... you know where I am if I have. I'd much rather someone told me if I got on their tits... I'm not sure how much I'm likely to care but it's worth speaking up. I may surprise you.

I think most people make it known if they're offended don't they? And everyone else recognises that it's words on a screen with no power.

Not always...especially if it comes from someone you may have considered a friend...even though they are through a virtual medium, there are real friendships and relationships on here.."

I understand that but friends would communicate their problem at the time wouldn't they?

Anyway the sentiment behind your thread is admirable, it does give people the opportunity to say sorry and is a very good idea...don't allow it to get distracted by my witterings

@ "uncharacteristic"

What about if you are characteristically bitchy and snidey....do you still have to kiss and make up?

Manchester

Hmmmm I'd say blackpool and Manchester is about the right distance wouldn't you. Bring it on put em up let's go

What you waiting for? Christmas?"

Fuck me I've not got that long. I'm looking for my car keys if you must know. Just how angry are you trying to get me

"I didn't mean it! Honest! Sorry! x"

Trouble is....i meant it!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

" @ "uncharacteristic"

What about if you are characteristically bitchy and snidey....do you still have to kiss and make up? "

No! That's why I haven't

Manchester

" @ "uncharacteristic"

What about if you are characteristically bitchy and snidey....do you still have to kiss and make up? "

Yes please x

"I didn't mean it! Honest! Sorry! x

Trouble is....i meant it!! "

Shh...don't tell them that. Give the appearance of - then you can get away with murder.

"I didn't mean it! Honest! Sorry! x

Trouble is....i meant it!!

Shh...don't tell them that. Give the appearance of - then you can get away with murder. "

I can get away with murder anyway because I'm a

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Seems like there is an an alterior motive for the op.

If I upset a friend I'd expect them to tell me and we can sort it out in private.

As for anyone else I don't intentionally go out my way to upset people but if I do tough people will get offended at anything and I can't be arsed with all that.

If I have offended any of you then I apologise.

Merry Christmas x

And once someone has pissed me off I just cut communication as I don't need negativity

Just because you fucked up doesn't give you a right to say anything bad about that person....."

You done?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"And once someone has pissed me off I just cut communication as I don't need negativity

"

I tend to do that on line, it really isn't worth worrying about.

Lol alot of emotion getting poured out in this forum

I don't deliberately say things to upset anyone, nor am I nasty...if someone takes offence because they have a different opinion to me then that's just too bad, no reason for an apology.

Tbh I don't think anything a stranger said either over the Internet or in person could upset me, only the opinions of real friends and family count to me.

Just because you fucked up doesn't give you a right to say anything bad about that person.....

You done? "

Sorry if I came across as harsh just read back what I put...

I think some people forget that there's a human being behind every profile when they make a scathing comment. Either that or they just don't care if they upset people! SoThen other people jump on the band wagon and jump on board to hurt even more! I guess it's Kind of entertainment for some people - but real people get hurt! I just don't understand how people seem to get so much pleasure from hurting others!

"I think some people forget that there's a human being behind every profile when they make a scathing comment. Either that or they just don't care if they upset people! SoThen other people jump on the band wagon and jump on board to hurt even more! I guess it's Kind of entertainment for some people - but real people get hurt! I just don't understand how people seem to get so much pleasure from hurting others! "
your unbelievable you really are.

"I think some people forget that there's a human being behind every profile when they make a scathing comment. Either that or they just don't care if they upset people! SoThen other people jump on the band wagon and jump on board to hurt even more! I guess it's Kind of entertainment for some people - but real people get hurt! I just don't understand how people seem to get so much pleasure from hurting others! your unbelievable you really are."

The many people on fab who've met me know what kind of human being I am Miss M! I suggest you buy a REALLY big teddy bear and give it a really big hug!

I'm going to enjoy my day! Xx

"Seems like there is an an alterior motive for the op.

If I upset a friend I'd expect them to tell me and we can sort it out in private.

As for anyone else I don't intentionally go out my way to upset people but if I do tough people will get offended at anything and I can't be arsed with all that.

"

I have no ulterior motive...I have deliberately stepped back from the forums to avoid negativity and getting drawn into arguments.

I find it quite sad you say you don't care if someone is upset by something you say on here..I wouldn't want to leave a wake of destruction caused by something I said. Ultimately there is someone with real feelings behind every profile, so why would you be content if you had caused them distress?

shrewsbury

Didn't read like there was an ulterior motive to me op.

And I appreciated the opportunity to say sorry. I don't like upsetting people, here or in real life.

I also don't like seeing people getting ganged up on whether I agree with their views or not. Bullying is bullying.

Why be on the forums if your easily offended? Like they say in swinging clubs should apply here too, what's happens in these forums stays in the forums,

"Seems like there is an an alterior motive for the op.

I have no ulterior motive...I have deliberately stepped back from the forums to avoid negativity and getting drawn into arguments.

I find it quite sad you say you don't care if someone is upset by something you say on here..I wouldn't want to leave a wake of destruction caused by something I said. Ultimately there is someone with real feelings behind every profile, so why would you be content if you had caused them distress?"

well I don't say anything to leave a wave of destruction if someone wants to get upset by what I say that is entirely up to them, as I said I don't say things intentionally, if I did it might be different.

Someone upset me the other week first time in nine years, I was more angry with myself for letting it get to me.

But hey you feel free to feel sad.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Kiss my arse "

Only if you pull your pants down first.

shrewsbury

"Why be on the forums if your easily offended? Like they say in swinging clubs should apply here too, what's happens in these forums stays in the forums, "

Should the forums be just for people who aren't easily offended?

And it's not always just "easily" offended.

I'm fairly certain that I have posted some boring crap on the forum, so for that fabsters, I am truly sorry, here, have a virtual quality street

Sorry if I offended anyone whose not blessed with a set of googly eyes on their penis xxx

"I'm fairly certain that I have posted some boring crap on the forum, so for that fabsters, I am truly sorry, here, have a virtual quality street "

Can I have a purple one, the one with the nut in the middle?

I like nuts.

In such a good mood today. Feeling the love....hugs and kisses to you all

You lot wanna try car throttle or some of the audio forums, then you'll see it's like a flower shop on here.

I also dare anyone to venture into mumsnet and post some opinions

Hello

Come on then tiger

Rrrrroar "

Get a room you pair!! Oh and can I have the spare key...

Manchester

Despite my original post way way up there is see the ops intentions where good and if it works for you good on you your all bigger men women than me. Feel the love and all that. Now somebody roll me a fat 1 ffs let's chill

Now play nice everyone. Or it will be detention and no board games on the last day of term!!!

(Waving board rubber menacingly)

I don't think I've upset anyone.

Do say if have...

"I don't think I've upset anyone.

Do say if have... "

You gave me a cold

"In such a good mood today. Feeling the love....hugs and kisses to you all "

Hugs and kisses to you too gorgeous! I'm about to put a Christmas cd on and wrap the kids Christmas presents! Should only take an hour or ten!

"I don't think I've upset anyone.

Do say if have...

You gave me a cold "

I'm nice like that....

Hello

Come on then tiger

Rrrrroar

Get a room you pair!! Oh and can I have the spare key... "

Of course. How else will you deliver coffee and croissants?

"You lot wanna try car throttle or some of the audio forums, then you'll see it's like a flower shop on here.

"

Thats the point..everyone should be able to post on the forums without people running for the flaming rush torches and pitchforks. Every forumite is equally entitled to have an opinion and be able to voice that (within guidelines)

Sometimes I watch a thread and see 'the pack' come out if someone says something that upsets the status quo. Its a little bit uncomfortable. If it was on Facebook or Twitter in some cases it would be classed as bullying.(though as stated its not just Fab!!)

Its not all bad...there are many threads that are really good in many ways- fun/funny/supportive/informative..the ones that show a more positive side to people.

Hello

Come on then tiger

Rrrrroar

Get a room you pair!! Oh and can I have the spare key...

Of course. How else will you deliver coffee and croissants?"

I'd best get the silver polished then ma'am.

[Removed by poster at 16/12/15 11:42:09]

"[Removed by poster at 16/12/15 11:42:09]"

Individuals make up the pack...sometimes people get carried away

Not the first time a thread has gone off piste

"[Removed by poster at 16/12/15 11:42:09]

Individuals make up the pack...sometimes people get carried away

Not the first time a thread has gone off piste"

I removed it because you did say something about it in the op, but I do see why you posted the thread now

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

" @ "uncharacteristic"

Thats my get out clause

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You lot wanna try car throttle or some of the audio forums, then you'll see it's like a flower shop on here.

Thats the point..everyone should be able to post on the forums without people running for the flaming rush torches and pitchforks. Every forumite is equally entitled to have an opinion and be able to voice that (within guidelines)

Sometimes I watch a thread and see 'the pack' come out if someone says something that upsets the status quo. Its a little bit uncomfortable. If it was on Facebook or Twitter in some cases it would be classed as bullying.(though as stated its not just Fab!!)

Its not all bad...there are many threads that are really good in many ways- fun/funny/supportive/informative..the ones that show a more positive side to people. "

Although you say you started your thread with good intentions, this post will turn it sour.

Not everyone is the same, people post differently, as long as it is within forum rules they can.

I would be the first to agree that some threads are really not pleasant and some people go OTT, but let the mods deal with it. If they miss it, report the posts.

I am going to shut this now as it is just a platform for people to be bitchy ( which is against forum rules ) and for people to air their dirty washing ( which is also against forum rules )

Finally, to anyone this applies to, if someone annoys you please ignore them and keep any issues away from the forum.

Thanks