FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > F*ck buddies

F*ck buddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is a lot of discussion on here about fake profiles and men using couples profiles to get meets and that is understandably unfair.

But I have witnessed another, similar phenomenon here. Single women profiles that states they are looking for someone for them AND their Fuck buddy.

Would I be unfair in my belief that they should be a couple profile if that is what they are looking for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/12/15 13:49:20]

[Removed by poster at 14/12/15 13:50:01]

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

People do and say all kinds of inconsistent things.

*shrugs*

"There is a lot of discussion on here about fake profiles and men using couples profiles to get meets and that is understandably unfair.

But I have witnessed another, similar phenomenon here. Single women profiles that states they are looking for someone for them AND their Fuck buddy.

Would I be unfair in my belief that they should be a couple profile if that is what they are looking for?

"

You are right buddy a lot of them

If they don't meet alone at all then they should have a couples profile, in my view.

If they meet with someone else sometimes but also meet alone then a single profile would be appropriate but they should mention the other person at an early stage!

"If they don't meet alone at all then they should have a couples profile, in my view.

If they meet with someone else sometimes but also meet alone then a single profile would be appropriate but they should mention the other person at an early stage! "

spot on, personally, for me, if they cant prove they are real then they have something to hide.

i had contact with an FF couple on here, they wanted me to go on skype so they could "control me" i said thats fine, as long as i can see both your faces just to see who i am chatting too

they refused hmm

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Even if a third category such as 'attached meeting solo' was introduced, people still lie.

A profile gets reported, admin change it to a couples one. Then they change it so it reads as a single and ask admin to change it back

If they only meet with their f.b's then maybe it ought to be a couples profile.

If they use it for their own ends too then leave them be.

I on occasion use my profile to search for myself and our lass, as does she, but mainly do our own thing

The site owners agree with you on this and will change the profile to a couples profile if you report it.

» Add a new message to this topic