FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > General question

General question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eddABC OP   Man  over a year ago

Stretham Hill Greater London

I've been asked a few times what am I doing here. Do I look out of place?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hyblueEyesMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Not out of place but posts like this that pretty much beg people to look at your profile, make you look desperate. I guess that's not an attractive trait for the lovely ladies on here. Sorry. It's nothing personal, just best to be honest.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm asked that a lot too.... I think sometimes there is an assumption of a "type" for this site .... We are all different and all have different reasons for being here - same results though xxx

"Not out of place but posts like this that pretty much beg people to look at your profile, make you look desperate. I guess that's not an attractive trait for the lovely ladies on here. Sorry. It's nothing personal, just best to be honest. "

My intentions are not for ladies to view my profile. I honestly wanted to know. But I appreciate your feedback

"I'm asked that a lot too.... I think sometimes there is an assumption of a "type" for this site .... We are all different and all have different reasons for being here - same results though xxx "

Glad you understand me and like you said we all have our reasons

By *hyblueEyesMan  over a year ago

Daventry

"I'm asked that a lot too.... I think sometimes there is an assumption of a "type" for this site .... We are all different and all have different reasons for being here - same results though xxx

Glad you understand me and like you said we all have our reasons "

SS put it so elegantly. There really isn't a type to be out of place here. We are all different and have different desires and needs. Just explore and enjoy yourself ??

Depends on the context of the asking.

I've been asked a few times 'so why are you here' - I take it as a 'what's your backstory to being here and what are you looking for'?

I take it in your context you think it's more 'you're not the type we expected to be on here?'

When I look at your profile it seems very similar to loads of other ones of single guys of your age so, for me, you're exactly the type of person I'd expect to be on here!

The site in inclusive anyway so there's room for everyone and I hope you get lots of action and have lots of fun on the site! Good luck fella!

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

I was told recently, I didn't look like a swinger! Lol

Does anybody?

Good luck xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Depends on the context of the asking.

I've been asked a few times 'so why are you here' - I take it as a 'what's your backstory to being here and what are you looking for'?

"

Id just assume that they meant this ^^^^

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

What does a swingers look like and what do you think makes you one?.

What are you doing here?

What are you looking for?

Yup, had these and similar questions that make me question what the sender of said message is doing here themselves if they don't know what a swinger site is.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You look no different to anyone else on here op.

It's a stock question you get asked, " what you doing here".

If people knew what swinging was then they would know there isn't a type.

Its just a a concersation opener same as what your looking for. A little lazy though..i am always tempted to say "Did you not read the profile then?"

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I see it simply as an opener, just because we all swing doesn't mean we all like the same things.

There's a lot of different things within Sex

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not out of place but posts like this that pretty much beg people to look at your profile, make you look desperate. I guess that's not an attractive trait for the lovely ladies on here. Sorry. It's nothing personal, just best to be honest. "

I don't count as one of the lovely ladies but threads like this don't look desperate they look like a man asking a question. I prefer a man to get involved in the way the op has rather than use sychophancy to try and make women believe they're a great guy who understands what they think.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh and no op, you don't look out of place

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Depends on the context of the asking.

I take it in your context you think it's more 'you're not the type we expected to be on here?'

When I look at your profile it seems very similar to loads of other ones of single guys of your age so, for me, you're exactly the type of person I'd expect to be on here!

The site in inclusive anyway so there's room for everyone and I hope you get lots of action and have lots of fun on the site! Good luck fella! "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Not out of place but posts like this that pretty much beg people to look at your profile, make you look desperate. I guess that's not an attractive trait for the lovely ladies on here. Sorry. It's nothing personal, just best to be honest.

I don't count as one of the lovely ladies but threads like this don't look desperate they look like a man asking a question. I prefer a man to get involved in the way the op has rather than use sychophancy to try and make women believe they're a great guy who understands what they think."

If I say you're a lovely lady does that count as sycophancy?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not out of place but posts like this that pretty much beg people to look at your profile, make you look desperate. I guess that's not an attractive trait for the lovely ladies on here. Sorry. It's nothing personal, just best to be honest.

I don't count as one of the lovely ladies but threads like this don't look desperate they look like a man asking a question. I prefer a man to get involved in the way the op has rather than use sychophancy to try and make women believe they're a great guy who understands what they think.

If I say you're a lovely lady does that count as sycophancy? "

Yes because you KNOW I'm not

"What does a swingers look like and what do you think makes you one?."

Well my ex wife and I used to swing some years back just thought I'd try as a single man

» Add a new message to this topic