FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > lazy profiles

lazy profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hor Thumb OP   Man  over a year ago

bristol

I've come across a few profiles (please, stop sniggering) where there are no photos, no likes and little to no profile, asking for messages and not winks....surely you only get what you put in and if you aren't sharing anything, you leave the prospective sender of message nothing to go on, except hi! You wouldn't even get that from me.

I know single guys (i was One once, sometimes spend a lot of time writing messages to no avail, not even a no thanks, (yes i know sometimes thats because women/couples get swamped with messages). We personally (unless its a particularily corse or desporate first message) try to answer all messages. But when searching ourselves, i see no problem in just a wink to show an initial interest, gives the other party a chance to look at our profile and decide if they want to wink or message back. That's not lazy, that's practical. People who have put no effort into their profile, get no joy from us and i'd just like to know if others feel the same way. It may bring some much needed insight to some

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

They don't care what you think of their profile, they get access to cams chat and pics so are happy?

Some of us don't rate the message system on here so opt not to use it

bristol

We get quite a few messages, i have no issues with getting them, its more when im looking around myself and come across very sparse profiles, where they clearly expect you to do all of the chasing....which is fine i suppose there'll be plenty of people into that x

bristol

Also cams chat has infected my computer trice now so i wont use it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A bit of effort on your profile can be the difference between getting 1 message per month, and getting 3-4 messages a week (I'd probably get more if I found a couple more picture of myself that I liked )

To be fair, most of them are to tell me that my profile is interesting, but I like those, because if you like my profile, you like my personality, if you have no profile, you have no personality

It probably wouldn't make more difference to be frank, unless they got patience lol.

A bit of effort on your profile can be the difference between getting 1 message per month, and getting 3-4 messages a week (I'd probably get more if I found a couple more picture of myself that I liked )

To be fair, most of them are to tell me that my profile is interesting, but I like those, because if you like my profile, you like my personality, if you have no profile, you have no personality

"A bit of effort on your profile can be the difference between getting 1 message per month, and getting 3-4 messages a week (I'd probably get more if I found a couple more picture of myself that I liked )

To be fair, most of them are to tell me that my profile is interesting, but I like those, because if you like my profile, you like my personality, if you have no profile, you have no personality "

My profile is shit because I have no personality.

And I like fucking neanderthals.

"A bit of effort on your profile can be the difference between getting 1 message per month, and getting 3-4 messages a week (I'd probably get more if I found a couple more picture of myself that I liked )

And I like fucking neanderthals. "

Find your groove and stick to it, that's what I say lol

In answer to the OP, I don't really mind if it's a 3 or 300 word profile. I take other things into account. I've found the profile text and/ or photos doesn't always match the person. In a good way I mean.

And I like fucking neanderthals. "

hehe you never fuck as well I just don't believe it

Find your groove and stick to it, that's what I say lol "

Nice double entendre.

And I agree no-one is like a text message ,you can't get personality from it that's for sure

1) Effort on profiles only really counts on single male profiles.

2) Single women can happily get by with 'Fill in later' and still get 60 messages an hour and have a string of verifications.

3) Profile only counts if you're fishing in the pool of people who value personality.

4) A high percentage of users on this site will view the pictures first then request a face pic. Profile text is a tertiary concern.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"I've come across a few profiles (please, stop sniggering) where there are no photos, no likes and little to no profile, asking for messages and not winks....surely you only get what you put in and if you aren't sharing anything, you leave the prospective sender of message nothing to go on, except hi! You wouldn't even get that from me.

I know single guys (i was One once, sometimes spend a lot of time writing messages to no avail, not even a no thanks, (yes i know sometimes thats because women/couples get swamped with messages). We personally (unless its a particularily corse or desporate first message) try to answer all messages. But when searching ourselves, i see no problem in just a wink to show an initial interest, gives the other party a chance to look at our profile and decide if they want to wink or message back. That's not lazy, that's practical. People who have put no effort into their profile, get no joy from us and i'd just like to know if others feel the same way. It may bring some much needed insight to some"

You don't need profile text or pics if you're a single female to have a full inbox. So, are your comments aimed at one specific section of Fab, i.e single males, or at all of the other remaining categories?

Find your groove and stick to it, that's what I say lol

Nice double entendre. "

If you want a double entendre, I'll give you one

I don't really worry about other peoples crappy profiles

I prefer to spend time and effort on people who interest me

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Hertford

"I've come across a few profiles (please, stop sniggering) where there are no photos, no likes and little to no profile, asking for messages and not winks....surely you only get what you put in and if you aren't sharing anything, you leave the prospective sender of message nothing to go on, except hi! You wouldn't even get that from me.

I know single guys (i was One once, sometimes spend a lot of time writing messages to no avail, not even a no thanks, (yes i know sometimes thats because women/couples get swamped with messages). We personally (unless its a particularily corse or desporate first message) try to answer all messages. But when searching ourselves, i see no problem in just a wink t. o show an initial interest, gives the other party a chance to look at our profile and decide if they want to wink or message back. That's not lazy, that's practical. People who have put no effort into their profile, get no joy from us and i'd just like to know if others feel the same way. It may bring some much needed insight to some"

. I agree with you 100 % . What never ceases to amaze me is members complaining about fab , but when you look at their profile it is usually two lines and a cock photo.

As your profile is a key marketing tool , it is crucial to create a good first impression and that is just to get to the starting line of the race .

We agree totally!

It's not hard to put in a little effort!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We have had many winks and even messages from couples with no pictures and a single line profile. It always amuses me that faced with no information, they think we would somehow be interested.

Having said that, we recently had a message from a couple, they had one photo and their profile said something like "looking for fun"... Their message said that they love our profile and thought the pics were great. I replied saying "thanks for the compliments but their profile told us literally nothing". They replied later, apologising and having written a really good intelligent and articulate profile text.... We are hoping to meet up in the new year.

Cal

Put simply,you get out what you put in...

"And I agree no-one is like a text message ,you can't get personality from it that's for sure "

Nor can you by spamming smileys haha.. You on same planet even mr knightsbridge lol

"Put simply,you get out what you put in..."

Oh yes..

» Add a new message to this topic