FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > city gent for you - your answer

city gent for you - your answer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"But their body fat will be sub 3% on stage "

Am loving all the science, but still waiting to hear your thoughts on finding a solution?"

Eat less.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icky999Man  over a year ago

warrington

if you could all stop being fat so chocy bickies taste nice again..

...that would be great

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"if you could all stop being fat so chocy bickies taste nice again..

...that would be great "

*please read the following in posh accent*

Jog on the biccys are mine all mine muahahahahaha

""But their body fat will be sub 3% on stage "

Am loving all the science, but still waiting to hear your thoughts on finding a solution?"

Eat less. "

Thank you, I was expecting more from you with all the knowledge you have and given that advice has singularly failed for nearly half a century, you didn't disappoint.

If they are 270lbs ripped with 5% body fat, they are defo on juice lol.

Eat less.

Thank you, I was expecting more from you with all the knowledge you have and given that advice has singularly failed for nearly half a century, you didn't disappoint. "

Whelp no that advice head worked forever

Short of the magical claims to perpetual motion made by some it still works .

I will happily pay anyone for the rights to their genome who produces more energy than they consume.

"If they are 270lbs ripped with 5% body fat, they are defo on juice lol."

Yeah obviously lol.

You ain't doing that natty are you shag :p.

My post was the Mr universe contestants and bmi related.

Is there a single Mr U who ain't had more juice than a field full of bulls :p

"If they are 270lbs ripped with 5% body fat, they are defo on juice lol.

Yeah obviously lol.

You ain't doing that natty are you shag :p.

My post was the Mr universe contestants and bmi related.

Is there a single Mr U who ain't had more juice than a field full of bulls :p"

YEs, good post that mr universe one and yes I am doing it natty lol

Did you hear what happened to big ramy? He lost all his muscles after a month of taking a brake from lifting, cos if you don't feed the muscles every 2hrs the steroids will eat the muscles.

That is right, there probably aint no mr U with more juice, probably Myostatin init lol.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Eat less.

Thank you, I was expecting more from you with all the knowledge you have and given that advice has singularly failed for nearly half a century, you didn't disappoint. "

It has not failed. It is true. This kind of problem is very much a first world problem and exists primarily because of the luxurious complacency of modern living.

Eat less, move more. This will work for 99% of the population. Sugar and fast food tax is well overdue because taxing does modify behaviour.

Eat less.

Thank you, I was expecting more from you with all the knowledge you have and given that advice has singularly failed for nearly half a century, you didn't disappoint.

It has not failed. It is true. This kind of problem is very much a first world problem and exists primarily because of the luxurious complacency of modern living.

Eat less, move more. This will work for 99% of the population. Sugar and fast food tax is well overdue because taxing does modify behaviour."

A taxation policy to help modify behaviour and help us all is something that should be looked at. It might not work, but the problem is sufficiently severe for some creative thinking. But it won't happen over night, it is like trying to turn around an oil tanker, it is going to take a major change of course and time.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Eat less.

Eat less, move more. This will work for 99% of the population. Sugar and fast food tax is well overdue because taxing does modify behaviour."

Eat less.

It's already taxed.

People who can control what they eat shouldn't be the ones to have to suffer. I love chocolate and fast food, but, I'm not fat. It's all about calories in, calories out, at the end of the day. Fatties just eat too much.

It's the whole mindset of the obese that needs changing. Not making things more expensive.

"

Eat less.

Eat less, move more. This will work for 99% of the population. Sugar and fast food tax is well overdue because taxing does modify behaviour.

A taxation policy to help modify behaviour and help us all is something that should be looked at. It might not work, but the problem is sufficiently severe for some creative thinking. But it won't happen over night, it is like trying to turn around an oil tanker, it is going to take a major change of course and time."

If a 5p effective tax on carrier bags has reduced the number given out by Tescos by 80% as claimed in the media then sugar tax has a pretty good chance at working.

Don't see how a sugar tax can work when you can buy a 2 litre bottle of pop for example for anything from 50p to 2 quid.

I'm glad I went out last night and then had a kebab

What I did was drink less tea,and cut out the sugar in it. I stopped eating anything with wheat except occasionally some pasta. No dairy,except milk in my tea and half milk in my porridge. And I walked a lot more. I lost 13 kilos in a couple of months. When winter came and it rained and rained I put some back on with the winter food and less going out walking. Getting in the right frame mind is my hurdle.

I'm having gateau for breakfast...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm trying to get fitter not lose weight. I want to gain weight with muscle. I don't eat a lot of sugar per se but my diet is carbs heavy. I'm trying to lose my food baby tummy and get abs. They're in there some place.

"I'm having gateau for breakfast..."

Posh!

"I'm having gateau for breakfast...

Posh!"

lol nahh it was a pound lol

"I'm having gateau for breakfast..."

How could you stomach that in the morning? Way too sickly for breakfast

My wife accused me of being fatist...

Eat less of the wrong food & move more. The majority know that and it's the basis for most diets ~ making it work in practice is another matter entirely, for a variety of reasons.

Wait for the punchline guys.....

"Wait for the punchline guys..... "

No, you're fatist...

"Wait for the punchline guys.....

No, you're fatist..."

I'm much fatter than her. And you spelt fattest wrong

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I agree with thx

Eat less, move more. There is no magic to losing weight.

I managed to lose 19 stone over 5 years... drinking more water, I very rarely have fizzy drinks, cut out alcohol. Eat less... smaller plates, smaller portions and do more. I'm training to be a gym instructor now - if I can do it... Anyone can!

I think it's important to write a list of foods you can eat and do meal planning. I just went to the shop for milk and looked in the fridges and on the shelves. To try to choose a healthy option off the top of my head would result in very boring meals. Everything in one fridge was fat laden,most shelves had nothing I would call healthy. Choosing wisely gives me a headache.

No, you're fatist...

I'm much fatter than her. And you spelt fattest wrong "

It wouldn't have worked then though

I stopped eating bread, lost half a stone, winner!

...that would be great "

Nothing wrong with bbw.. Not designed to all same. I detest narrow minded people.

"I stopped eating bread, lost half a stone, winner!"

I stopped all wheat with fat products,my stomach felt better and the weight dropped off.

"I think it's important to write a list of foods you can eat and do meal planning. I just went to the shop for milk and looked in the fridges and on the shelves. To try to choose a healthy option off the top of my head would result in very boring meals. Everything in one fridge was fat laden,most shelves had nothing I would call healthy. Choosing wisely gives me a headache. "

Milk.. Is full of fat

...that would be great

Nothing wrong with bbw.. Not designed to all same. I detest narrow minded people. "

It's not narrow minded. We have been talking about the health side of being obese. I'm obese,I know it's not good for my body. Although I have a less than 2% chance of having a heart attack,I'm not diabetic and my cholesterol is normal I know that can change at any time because of my sugar and fat intake. My arthritis and body pain gets worse the fatter I get. I'm trying to talk myself into sorting myself out

"I stopped eating bread, lost half a stone, winner!"

I found by cutting out bread it reduced my muffin overspill

"I think it's important to write a list of foods you can eat and do meal planning. I just went to the shop for milk and looked in the fridges and on the shelves. To try to choose a healthy option off the top of my head would result in very boring meals. Everything in one fridge was fat laden,most shelves had nothing I would call healthy. Choosing wisely gives me a headache.

Milk.. Is full of fat "

Which is why I'm trying to cut down on tea. The milk was for the children's breakfast but I do have way too much tea with semi skimmed milk and sugar. It's my comfort drink and I haven't found an alternative yet.

No, you're fatist...

It wouldn't have worked then though "

Bread contains additives to make it taste nice.. Yes lots of wheat allergy sufferers. Sprayed with killer.. Hence stomachs bloat out. Feel sick, rashes..

"I stopped eating bread, lost half a stone, winner!

I found by cutting out bread it reduced my muffin overspill "

I stopped getting stomach aches too.

"I think it's important to write a list of foods you can eat and do meal planning. I just went to the shop for milk and looked in the fridges and on the shelves. To try to choose a healthy option off the top of my head would result in very boring meals. Everything in one fridge was fat laden,most shelves had nothing I would call healthy. Choosing wisely gives me a headache.

Milk.. Is full of fat

Which is why I'm trying to cut down on tea. The milk was for the children's breakfast but I do have way too much tea with semi skimmed milk and sugar. It's my comfort drink and I haven't found an alternative yet. "

Enjoy milk,tea, just not so much of it. Plan your diet around less milk contained products.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

...that would be great

Nothing wrong with bbw.. Not designed to all same. I detest narrow minded people. "

I was a bbw. Size 26, 46/48gg and damn near 30 stone. My body was not designed to be that big. I was unwell, but comfort ate which made it worse. After a health scare and being embarrassed to not be able to run after my son is got off my backside and made some changes. Now I'm a 10 32dd and a shade over 10 stone but fairly muscular, training to be a gym instructor.

It's not narrow minded to look at it from the health point of view. Our bodies are not designed to be that overweight. It places massive stress on the body and also the NHS as figures bear out obesity is a huge cost to the health system too.

Of course there is no magic. Except for that completely ignores the psychological factor which is often present. Anorexics just need to eat more. Bulimics just need to stop bingeing and vomiting.

Milk.. Is full of fat

Which is why I'm trying to cut down on tea. The milk was for the children's breakfast but I do have way too much tea with semi skimmed milk and sugar. It's my comfort drink and I haven't found an alternative yet.

Enjoy milk,tea, just not so much of it. Plan your diet around less milk contained products. "

I binge drink it sometimes. It has a comforting effect on me. I've cut down the amount of milk and sugar,have smaller cups and less. I only really drink tea or water,I don't like many other drinks.

"Of course there is no magic. Except for that completely ignores the psychological factor which is often present. Anorexics just need to eat more. Bulimics just need to stop bingeing and vomiting. "

Actually my point is the mental aspect (they under report plain and simple) but I'm being repetedly told in pm that they definitely 100% eat less than they burn but still don't lose weight.

So I'm forced to consider that humans but be able to photosynthesise

watched an interesting one:

beyond meat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ef7M_2ohHM

No, you're fatist...

It wouldn't have worked then though

Bread contains additives to make it taste nice.. Yes lots of wheat allergy sufferers. Sprayed with killer.. Hence stomachs bloat out. Feel sick, rashes.. "

But bread tasted nice before the food science industry took off

It also tastes nice if you make it yourself.

The Maillard reaction that takes place during cooking produces a wide range of chemicals that are appealing to humans. They may ad sugar to improve the process, make a browner crust etc though.

You sure your not allergic to gluten or something else in there?

As you won't find enough herbicides in bread to have a reaction to them

It is all about calories, aim to eat under 1600. It really is that easy and have whatever to eat in that calorie range as what we call in bodybuilding, if it fits in your macros or in english, flexible dieting x.

Did something similar, the sugar in tea worked out at half a cup per day! Struggling at the moment as work is boring so I'm eating a lot of biscuits and choc

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

"I think it's important to write a list of foods you can eat and do meal planning. I just went to the shop for milk and looked in the fridges and on the shelves. To try to choose a healthy option off the top of my head would result in very boring meals. Everything in one fridge was fat laden,most shelves had nothing I would call healthy. Choosing wisely gives me a headache. "

And this is where the manufacturers need a kick up the arse. 90% of the stuff on the shelves is crap.

All these supermarkets HAVE to start offering more readily available healthy and nutritional food.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

They do ...its called the fruit and veg aisle

...that would be great

The occasional bbw society can cope with. A generation ago that was the case - and it was fine!

Now bbw is practically the norm - and that's become a nightmare for the NHS!

Heart disease, diabetes and a whole host of other health issues!

If it continues I'm guessing the only way forward is for smokers, drinkers, the obese etc to be asked to take out extra private health insurance. Otherwise those who live healthy lifestyles are paying for those who don't!

And this is where the manufacturers need a kick up the arse. 90% of the stuff on the shelves is crap.

All these supermarkets HAVE to start offering more readily available healthy and nutritional food. "

They do 1kg of preprepared veg in the frozen isle is about 1 pound. (2 pounds for the more fancy mixtures)

Meat can be picked up for cheap, got a nice breast of lamb for £5.

Or 5kg of chicken filets can be picked up for 20 quid.

Supermarkets do offer a massive range of very cheap very healthy food.

People chose not to eat it because sugar, salt and fat loaded sauces and meals taste fantastic and and are cheap and easy

...that would be great

Nothing wrong with bbw.. Not designed to all same. I detest narrow minded people.

The occasional bbw society can cope with. A generation ago that was the case - and it was fine!

Now bbw is practically the norm - and that's become a nightmare for the NHS!

Heart disease, diabetes and a whole host of other health issues!

If it continues I'm guessing the only way forward is for smokers, drinkers, the obese etc to be asked to take out extra private health insurance. Otherwise those who live healthy lifestyles are paying for those who don't! "

r8

Smokers generate a 5 billion pound suplus. After NHS costs.

If obesity keeps going up though we'd be better off repealing the smoking ban and trying to get fat people to start smoking

"Did something similar, the sugar in tea worked out at half a cup per day! Struggling at the moment as work is boring so I'm eating a lot of biscuits and choc "

Try roasted edamine beans or wasapbi peas both really nice and ain't too sugary for nibbling on

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

All these supermarkets HAVE to start offering more readily available healthy and nutritional food. "

That is just not true at all. Fresh veg is cheap and plentiful. You can get lean turkey, chicken breat and just spice things up with a selection of herbs and spices. If you have a freezer, you can do even better with frozen fish and chicken filets.

You just have to want to buy healthy stuff ad force ourself not to buy bread, biscuits and ready made foods.

"They do ...its called the fruit and veg aisle "

Fruit and veg alone won't feed a family or fill you up. Meat isn't cheap when you are feeding a whole family. The cheaper chicken in supermarkets is filled with water and injected with protein to absorb the water. We want healthy healthy options,not just cheap meat.

"They do ...its called the fruit and veg aisle

Fruit and veg alone won't feed a family or fill you up. Meat isn't cheap when you are feeding a whole family. The cheaper chicken in supermarkets is filled with water and injected with protein to absorb the water. We want healthy healthy options,not just cheap meat. "

"Injected with protein"

Just what the fuck?

Water yes cheap shit does have added water but not added protein?

Heck chicken with added protein would be a premium product you could sell to gym freaks lol

Fruit and veg alone won't feed a family or fill you up. Meat isn't cheap when you are feeding a whole family. The cheaper chicken in supermarkets is filled with water and injected with protein to absorb the water. We want healthy healthy options,not just cheap meat.

"Injected with protein"

Just what the fuck?

Heck chicken with added protein would be a premium product you could sell to gym freaks lol"

I saw a program about how chicken is injected with pig protein to make it absorb water. The water content has to be below a certain level and this particular company had been adding more water than was legally allowed. The chicken was also being sold as halal and being sold to chicken shops.

"Injected with protein"

Just what the fuck?

Heck chicken with added protein would be a premium product you could sell to gym freaks lol

I saw a program about how chicken is injected with pig protein to make it absorb water. The water content has to be below a certain level and this particular company had been adding more water than was legally allowed. The chicken was also being sold as halal and being sold to chicken shops. "

Look online for pork protein in chicken. I don't know if they are still getting away with it but when you cook cheap chicken you have to scrape the congealed protein away.

All these supermarkets HAVE to start offering more readily available healthy and nutritional food.

They do 1kg of preprepared veg in the frozen isle is about 1 pound. (2 pounds for the more fancy mixtures)

Meat can be picked up for cheap, got a nice breast of lamb for £5.

Or 5kg of chicken filets can be picked up for 20 quid.

Supermarkets do offer a massive range of very cheap very healthy food.

People chose not to eat it because sugar, salt and fat loaded sauces and meals taste fantastic and and are cheap and easy "

Where does the mental aspect you were aligning to a few posts up fit in with this ^^ remark as you're now saying people are choosing the fat loaded option?

I would have thought someone who had an unhealthy relationship with food whether that was anorexia, bulimia or obesity had gone past the point of simple choosing what & when they ate...?

» Add a new message to this topic