FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just PRETEND you're having a great time and get noticed !

Just PRETEND you're having a great time and get noticed !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow people on this forum thing hardcore, take no nonsense....lol...a handful of reasonable people. Countless people blocked me and inbox full of insults....stop inboxing me with insults write it on the forum...that way I won't accidentally delete messages from people who would rather fuck me....

You "Swinging Knights (protectors of swinging)" need to stop justifying your choosen Swinging lifestyle....the emphasis of my original post is about a woman taking control and saying stop if she's not enjoying something rather than pretend she is as a way of fitting in with the norms of swinging in a club or wherever, then come on online (nice verifications) under great pretence that all is well and fabulous !.....dick sizes I mentioned was for factual illustration purposes only and not the main emphasis of my original post.

Clubs are relaxed and chilled out hence I why I go occasionally but sometimes unpleasant does happen..."I was playing with a couple with the door firmly shut suddenly a random guy walked, we had to verbally ask him to leave, it was a proper awkward situation" -- but some seem to say everything there is brilliant maybe you get commission from the admission fees !

Some men like the 5"7 guy (which you all will rather love to fuck...lol) I mention in my original post gets it when the spark is no longer in a ladies eyes probably due exhaustion and end play with dignity but some men go on and on forever and most single women simply endure it (although not forced to do so)....simply for been too polite, maybe the need to feel wanted, maybe not knowing how to say STOP or for whatever reason ?

Simply because you have the will power and can take control a of situation or you have a partner that look out for you as a couple does not mean every single woman can !

Okay all said, rain in your insults or just have reasonable debate....one love !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yawn!

I think it's been done to death already!!!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

WTF I'm confused

Ok then

What?? I have NO idea what this is about! Did someone slip a little tablet in your tea this morning op?

I can honestly say I only ever have sex if I really want to - with someone I really like!! I associate 'going through the motions ' with a worn-out relationship - not with fab!! I've had the best sex of my life on fab and hope to continue doing so!!

Looks like I missed a great thread.

"WTF I'm confused "

Love your Christmas avatar Hun but only got fab on my mobile so it looks tiny! Any chance of putting it in public pics or PM-img it to me cheeky? X

I think this is just a look at me thread

Is 5'7" relevant here? Totally lost!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"WTF I'm confused

Love your Christmas avatar Hun but only got fab on my mobile so it looks tiny! Any chance of putting it in public pics or PM-img it to me cheeky? X"

I'll send it in a bit I'm not putting it public lol

"I think this is just a look at me thread "

Doesn't it strike you more as a 'look at me I'm slightly mentally imbalanced' thread though??

I'm still confused! Granted that's not difficult! I'm known for my great arse - not my great mind!!

"WTF I'm confused

Love your Christmas avatar Hun but only got fab on my mobile so it looks tiny! Any chance of putting it in public pics or PM-img it to me cheeky? X

I'll send it in a bit I'm not putting it public lol "

Ok thanks lovely!

I only read the first third or so of the original thread but the general gist I got was that in a club you went to, the ladies were unwillingly fucking guys with smaller dicks and less stamina than you, one was only 5'7 tall and the ladies were clearly going through the motions.

I think rape was implied as some ladies were doing it against their will? (I think that was the implication).

Now I agree OP nobody should do anything against their will and that sex should be fun for all. But I'm not going to tell anyone else how to live their lives or what they do as long as they're willing consenting adults.

I go to football and my team are shit and it stopped being fun years ago - but I still go as my form of release willingly! I works for me but I'm rarely beaming like a goon the whole time I'm there. Let people make their own choices and if you think it's cold and sterile and not for you, then it probably isn't! You don't have to go but let those that do want to do what they wish!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I just can't be bothered to read it fully,are you having a moan?

Next.

You need to step back and accept that there will always be more people that are not interested in you than you think. Also there are more reasons why people 'enjoy' sex than you may believe....Their reasons rightly or wrongly are valid to them at that time in that moment. Ultimately we may rightly or wrongly agree or disagree with what you have said and that's everyone's right and you won't change that.

My advise after reading through the last post u put up is you accept that and move on. You've obviously been hit and we all struggle at times....accept, reevaluate, change move on or leave because you're digging a hole beyond your 5'7" height. You'll look back on this in years to come and think.....mmmmmm.

Next.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

The attention seeking thread that wouldn't die Vol 2

Again

"I only read the first third or so of the original thread but the general gist I got was that in a club you went to, the ladies were unwillingly fucking guys with smaller dicks and less stamina than you, one was only 5'7 tall and the ladies were clearly going through the motions.

I think rape was implied as some ladies were doing it against their will? (I think that was the implication).

Now I agree OP nobody should do anything against their will and that sex should be fun for all. But I'm not going to tell anyone else how to live their lives or what they do as long as they're willing consenting adults.

I go to football and my team are shit and it stopped being fun years ago - but I still go as my form of release willingly! I works for me but I'm rarely beaming like a goon the whole time I'm there. Let people make their own choices and if you think it's cold and sterile and not for you, then it probably isn't! You don't have to go but let those that do want to do what they wish! "

What do you mean that your team is now shit reading has always been shit

#daeshtag what a load of bollocks

I'm a Swinger because I choose to be and because it's amazing Fun.

I would Never just let someone "fuck me" to get a verification or to feel validated.

I actually like to be active and move my body during sex for mutual stimulation and enjoyment..

I choose who I want to play with because I can It's my choice and I do it with My own freewill, I'm single and loving it..

When I want to Fuck I will.

When I don't want to Fuck, I don't.

Simple as that really.

Really op are we doing this again? Now get in the naughty corner and behave

Is there a page torn out? Have you been to a gangbang at a club OP, and not got laid? I'm confused if there is a question here, do YOU know what your point is/was?

"Is there a page torn out? Have you been to a gangbang at a club OP, and not got laid? I'm confused if there is a question here, do YOU know what your point is/was? "

There was another thread same title

"I just can't be bothered to read it fully,are you having a moan?"

Couldn't get laid at an orgy, thinks he is better than everyone else, moaning about it

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I just can't be bothered to read it fully,are you having a moan?

Couldn't get laid at an orgy, thinks he is better than everyone else, moaning about it"

Oh ok,thanks

Couldn't get laid at an orgy, thinks he is better than everyone else, moaning about it"

After reading the original thread, I'm choosing not to express my views the way I wish to, as I don't want to be put on the naughty step. I'm just going to facepalm myself to death instead.

"Really op are we doing this again? Now get in the naughty corner and behave "

mmmmmmm, you just cannot beat a forceful women who's willing to administer punishment there & then!!

I cant believe this is still rumbling on! OP what do you hope to achieve by aggravating and insulting not just the forum users but questioning the swingers community as a whole! Noone is making you go to clubs nor remain on here. Part of me just thinks you're trolling for kicks

[Removed by poster at 11/12/15 12:35:01]

"I cant believe this is still rumbling on! OP what do you hope to achieve by aggravating and insulting not just the forum users but questioning the swingers community as a whole! Noone is making you go to clubs nor remain on here. Part of me just thinks you're trolling for kicks"

Only part of you?

The very title of the thread screams it

[Removed by poster at 11/12/15 12:42:14]

"[Removed by poster at 11/12/15 12:42:14]"

If you're going to chat shit, try leaving it and take responsibility for your views instead of continuously deleted your posts.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Having read the last thread op your saying that the majority of single women go to clubs and have shit sex because they can't say no? But need the veries to make it look like they are having a good time and get more attention!? ..... You were definitely right when you said you have a lot to learn

"[Removed by poster at 11/12/15 12:42:14]

If you're going to chat shit, try leaving it and take responsibility for your views instead of continuously deleted your posts. "

Removed by poster at 11/12/15 13:02:17

I'm still totally lost regarding the relevance/significance of 5'7"; I mean do people go around measuring people's height at clubs or was that the OP's height? If so WTF!!

By *xyzptlk088Man  over a year ago

Galway

Couldn't get laid at an orgy, thinks he is better than everyone else, moaning about it

After reading the original thread, I'm choosing not to express my views the way I wish to, as I don't want to be put on the naughty step. I'm just going to facepalm myself to death instead."

you facepalm to death I want the books in your will

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm still totally lost regarding the relevance/significance of 5'7"; I mean do people go around measuring people's height at clubs or was that the OP's height? If so WTF!! "

Now keep up the 5'7 guy impressed him even though he was only 5'7 because he was well equipped and handled himself well... Even though he looked at the op as if to say help ..... Your welcome

"Is there a page torn out? Have you been to a gangbang at a club OP, and not got laid? I'm confused if there is a question here, do YOU know what your point is/was?

There was another thread same title"

I'm ashamed and yep just ashamed to admit I've read it twice now and still makes no sense.

Copied and pasted messages?

He's not happy that a man of 5ft 7 got fucked and he didn't?

He thinks women are pretending to like sex to get verified to then have shitter sex in clubs?

Ohh I dont know.......

Galway

To be fair to the OP I think he left his laptop open and he has an epileptic cat that had a seizure on his keyboard and posted this,when there are no other possible explanations then the impossible just became possible.

"I'm still totally lost regarding the relevance/significance of 5'7"; I mean do people go around measuring people's height at clubs or was that the OP's height? If so WTF!!

Now keep up the 5'7 guy impressed him even though he was only 5'7 because he was well equipped and handled himself well... Even though he looked at the op as if to say help ...

.. Your welcome "

Ohhh the 5ft 7" man needed help? Help with his big dick which he shouldn't have or help with the lady who shouldn't be enjoying herself.? I wish the 5ft 7" man was about so we could get some clarity.

"I'm still totally lost regarding the relevance/significance of 5'7"; I mean do people go around measuring people's height at clubs or was that the OP's height? If so WTF!!

Now keep up the 5'7 guy impressed him even though he was only 5'7 because he was well equipped and handled himself well... Even though he looked at the op as if to say help ..... Your welcome "

sorry I'm a bit slow

.....but at least I'm taller than you!

*pokes tongue out ~Ö

Galway

I'm 5'7" HMMM maybe I sleep partied and have no recollection of this event.

"To be fair to the OP I think he left his laptop open and he has an epileptic cat that had a seizure on his keyboard and posted this,when there are no other possible explanations then the impossible just became possible."

Lol....

If these women didn't enjoy their time there they would not go back,unless they're getting paid. If their husbands are making them go that's for them to deal with. You could of course stand watch and pull the die hards off when the woman is looking a bit tired

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I didn't yet laid at a swing club and this is confusing me because it's obvious that I'm amazingly handsome and have a massive penis.... I suspect the women who were having sex weren't really enjoying it, because they weren't having sex with me....."

...Part 2.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I'm still totally lost regarding the relevance/significance of 5'7"; I mean do people go around measuring people's height at clubs or was that the OP's height? If so WTF!! "

In a nutshell some bloke with a smaller cock and only 5' 7'' was having sex in a club and the OP who is a confident bigger cocked guy didn't want to have sex as in his opinion the lady was not willing as her body language and moans were not proper/right/authentic etc..

In a nutshell some bloke with a smaller cock and only 5' 7'' was having sex in a club and the OP who is a confident bigger cocked guy didn't want to have sex as in his opinion the lady was not willing as her body language and moans were not proper/right/authentic etc.."

That's about it!

I would say I understand the OP's post and what's he was trying to say… but it came across as I saw a woman being fucked by small cocked white guys and was faking her enjoyment because she was only fucking because she wants to be wanted and get verification. All the while he's standing watching knowing this is exactly what a majority of women do in clubs across the world and thinking I'm better than these guys as I have a big cock and can go on for longer. But he's not sure if he should be there but the white knights shouldn't agree because they are only here to defend but he doesn't need to on here or clubs because his job and social life means he gets loads of pussy.

Galway

no you're all wrong the OP meant that he knows how jacobs get the figs into the fig rolls and loves cheese sandwiches for his tea.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"....the emphasis of my original post is about a woman taking control and saying stop if she's not enjoying something rather than pretend she is as a way of fitting in with the norms of swinging in a club....simply for been too polite, maybe the need to feel wanted, maybe not knowing how to say STOP or for whatever reason ?..."

OP would you like to come back and confirm exactly what your point is? Because I can assure you that I and all my female friends at swingers clubs feel perfectly able to say STOP, whenever we want to. The fact that we go back to the clubs week after week demonstrates that the club scene works for us.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If the op would like some TLC then perhaps he could be more direct. Unless this was his blog post, and wasn't a cry for help.

[Removed by poster at 11/12/15 19:32:21]

Every other news report beyond "Dare Deidre in The Sun Newspaper" must be difficult for some of you to get your heads round.....lol !!!

"Every other news report beyond "Dare Deidre in The Sun Newspaper" must be difficult for some of you to get your heads round.....lol !!! "

Isn't it Dear Deidre?

Maybe you had problems getting your head round the difference between dare and dear?

"Every other news report beyond "Dare Deidre in The Sun Newspaper" must be difficult for some of you to get your heads round.....lol !!!

Isn't it Dear Deidre?

Maybe you had problems getting your head round the difference between dare and dear?"

Galway

"Every other news report beyond "Dare Deidre in The Sun Newspaper" must be difficult for some of you to get your heads round.....lol !!!

Isn't it Dear Deidre?

Maybe you had problems getting your head round the difference between dare and dear?

"

as long as its not deirdre the deer twill be grand sure

DEAR Deidre

I went to a sex club once and saw a woman who clearly didn't want to have sex with a guy because she was faking her moans. I wouldn't mind but I'm clearly better than the guys she was having sex with. Do you think she was only doing it to be wanted?

Deirdre please help

Galway

"DEAR Deidre

I went to a sex club once and saw a woman who clearly didn't want to have sex with a guy because she was faking her moans. I wouldn't mind but I'm clearly better than the guys she was having sex with. Do you think she was only doing it to be wanted?

Deirdre here,try the yellow pages,they were white until that bloody 5'7 dude

Deirdre please help"

Deirdre here,try the yellow pages,they were white until that bloody 5'7 dude wiped his willy on them

Isn't it Dear Deidre?

Maybe you had problems getting your head round the difference between dare and dear?"

Finally I said something you can get your heads round and correct me on "Dear Deidre"

xx

"To be fair to the OP I think he left his laptop open and he has an epileptic cat that had a seizure on his keyboard and posted this,when there are no other possible explanations then the impossible just became possible."

Ha ha ha

Isn't it Dear Deidre?

Finally I said something you can get your heads round and correct me on "Dear Deidre"

xx"

It was the only thing worth bothering about on your whole thread, that's why.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Jeez the words get over it spring to mind

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Not read the whole thread, did any sense come of it in the end?

Galway

"Not read the whole thread, did any sense come of it in the end?"

apparently the ship sank at the end mehh who'da thunk it??

If they ever needed a script for Enigma 2, these threads would be perfect

This is the best troll post I've seen on here.

The Op managed to draw every demographic on fab to respond.

You sir have talent. I look forward to your future work.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

But it didn't even reach 175 posts.

"But it didn't even reach 175 posts. "

This is part 2

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

Isn't it Dear Deidre?

But Dare Deidre sounds like it could be a great new column...

Op, don't worry about what people say. I've got a really rare, super fast Ferrari in the garage...

I see all the Porche boys driving fast and know that they wish they were in my Ferrari that no one ever sees...

If I ever go to a club I'm going to take a book with me to read while I'm being done doggy

"If I ever go to a club I'm going to take a book with me to read while I'm being done doggy "

Lol.. xxx

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

all sounds great to me..want a job at writing my new profile txt?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"If I ever go to a club I'm going to take a book with me to read while I'm being done doggy

Lol.. xxx"

I did that for a laugh... We were both cracking up..

"If I ever go to a club I'm going to take a book with me to read while I'm being done doggy

Lol.. xxx

I did that for a laugh... We were both cracking up.. "

I watched a football match on television from under my husband's armpit once. I didn't have a book handy

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Isn't it Dear Deidre?

Op, don't worry about what people say. I've got a really rare, super fast Ferrari in the garage...

I see all the Porche boys driving fast and know that they wish they were in my Ferrari that no one ever sees... "

I won a 24 hour hire of a Porsche in xtasia's charity raffle last weekend. I double Deidre dare ya to get your Ferrari out and come for a spin.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Isn't it Dear Deidre?

I see all the Porche boys driving fast and know that they wish they were in my Ferrari that no one ever sees...

I won a 24 hour hire of a Porsche in xtasia's charity raffle last weekend. I double Deidre dare ya to get your Ferrari out and come for a spin. "

dear dare me,please could you fix it for me......

deer me, there goes an antler....

» Add a new message to this topic