FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thursday's Rant thread

Thursday's Rant thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to rant. But have no specific reason to rant today. Yeah my day has been full of the usual fuckwits and cock wombles but no change there. So my rant is that I have nothing specific to rant about!

But it's a Thursday and it's always good to air our rants on a Thursday innit?

So what's irking you today?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini1637Woman  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I needed a rant about a work colleague yesterday. Where is the angry face emoji when needed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ahhh fuck ....................... ive totally wrecked about 4 threads the day already didnae see this one but now im here ........ my rant is people that fuck up other threads !!! Why do these dick clowns do it ?????

Having heard some extremely sad news today relating to my work, any rants on here seem so pointless and meaningless.

ok then why read them ?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I want to rant. But have no specific reason to rant today. Yeah my day has been full of the usual fuckwits and cock wombles but no change there. So my rant is that I have nothing specific to rant about!

But it's a Thursday and it's always good to air our rants on a Thursday innit?

So what's irking you today?"

Nowt..

Not even the most blatant not warranted not ranting rant thread..

i so want to rant stamp my feet and throw my dummy out of the pram

but i havent got anything to rant about grrr

tho OP i could rant at you for posting this thread when im rant free so go sit on Santas naughty step and have a think about your no rant mood

---rant over---

"Having heard some extremely sad news today relating to my work, any rants on here seem so pointless and meaningless."

Aw sorry to hear that - sometimes it takes real life to put the nonsense here in perspective xx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Having heard some extremely sad news today relating to my work, any rants on here seem so pointless and meaningless."

In the real world most of what occurs on here is just banter, bollocks and blah..

Hope your news gets better or resolved so it's less sad

Can I rant at myself for having zero oomph today? I have a load to do but just cba! Gah! I really want to get the jobs done as well...

My name was mentioned in a thread

and

I AM IRATE!!!!!

Just joking. In a great mood today.

"My name was mentioned in a thread

and

I AM IRATE!!!!!

Just joking. In a great mood today. "

Sorry to hear that

All is good but it is only 1.55 so may still be time for a foldy arm strop

I'd certainly like to rant.... Scream at the top of my voice with anger not pleasure.

So I met a single guy over a year ago but only met twice.... He then started seeing a girl who has found out he's on here, saw a verification and now giving me shit..... Ffs.. He was single.

Not my fault he's still on here...

I have nothing to rant about

and

I AM IRATE!!!!!

Just joking. In a great mood today. "

I saw that

"I'd certainly like to rant.... Scream at the top of my voice with anger not pleasure.

So I met a single guy over a year ago but only met twice.... He then started seeing a girl who has found out he's on here, saw a verification and now giving me shit..... Ffs.. He was single.

Not my fault he's still on here... "

Tell her to grow up. That's absolutely pathetic.

I've wrapped 14 presents and I'm not even close to being done. Next year everyone is getting gift bags.

"I'd certainly like to rant.... Scream at the top of my voice with anger not pleasure.

How did she find out ,is she on here or he tell her ?

Well my rant is not really a rant it's actually a fact I'm back in work today after 3 off and I won't finish till Wednesday morning , what a bummer

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Im happy today ive nothing to rant about tbh

i feel fantastic

By *helbeeCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

take no notice of this fem an rise above it

and

I AM IRATE!!!!!

Just joking. In a great mood today.

I saw that "

I saw you replied to one of my posts a few weeks ago but you were 175 and the thread closed...

I (sometimes) like your posts. I like that you give me some shit. Merry Xmas Ms Woo.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Sorry to hear that. Wishing you the best.

"I've wrapped 14 presents and I'm not even close to being done. Next year everyone is getting gift bags. "

Then hiding them is more difficult I tried that .

Not my fault he's still on here...

How did she find out ,is she on here or he tell her ?

"

She checked his history on his laptop.... Then she opened a profile herself and can see my verification I gave him

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I have nothing to rant about; having a ball

I had a lovely day today. Could not be bothered to go into the office so slept in. Did a little work finally before heading out to a work lunch and have just got back in. Life is indeed good.

I'm annoyed that it's taken until this point to have a rant. But grr! My bloody husband! He's known it's my work Christmas party tomorrow for months, he's known that I'm staying over for months, he's known that he's had to book time off to look after the kids for months.

He's not booked the time off!!!

So now I have no babysitter. If he can get away I have to now get ready at home rather than in a nice hotel room that I've paid for. Blah, blah, blah...

Why is nothing ever easy?!

"I have nothing to rant about "

Scratch that, my eyelid is twitching and it hasn't done that for ages and it's really irritating me

I'm excited. But I have to keep a straight face, like this:

But I'm jumping between and and underneath.

Rant over

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I have nothing to rant about

Scratch that, my eyelid is twitching and it hasn't done that for ages and it's really irritating me "

Don't scratch it.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I had to sit through FOUR HOURS of ISO surveillance today with the most boring assessor I have ever met.

I'm looking for a good rant I can get my teeth into to get rid of my pent up frustrations and go to bed in a peaceful state.

Fucking raffles, I've decided never ever to do one ever again, I don't know how much I've spent over the years for the same usual twats to win it every fucking year!!!!

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

Just a little rant....on holiday Wales direction...walking along the river bank today.....got so far and the river bank went missing...it crumbled and luckily i grabbed a pole and got up the bank...bloody floods !! X

By *r and mrs 71Couple  over a year ago

colchester

"I'm annoyed that it's taken until this point to have a rant. But grr! My bloody husband! He's known it's my work Christmas party tomorrow for months, he's known that I'm staying over for months, he's known that he's had to book time off to look after the kids for months.

So now I have no babysitter. If he can get away I have to now get ready at home rather than in a nice hotel room that I've paid for. Blah, blah, blah...

Why is nothing ever easy?!"

Sounds exactly like my hubby. On the extremely rare occasions I'm not home, I have to text him every day to remind him to get the day off, and then I write a list of which child goes to which club, drop off/pick up times, dietary needs, medications etc. He then promptly moans about how much he has to do whilst I'm gone for ONE WHOLE DAY, forgetting that I do it every day!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

And that's my rant!

Mrs

"I'm annoyed that it's taken until this point to have a rant. But grr! My bloody husband! He's known it's my work Christmas party tomorrow for months, he's known that I'm staying over for months, he's known that he's had to book time off to look after the kids for months.

Sounds exactly like my hubby. On the extremely rare occasions I'm not home, I have to text him every day to remind him to get the day off, and then I write a list of which child goes to which club, drop off/pick up times, dietary needs, medications etc. He then promptly moans about how much he has to do whilst I'm gone for ONE WHOLE DAY, forgetting that I do it every day!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

And that's my rant!

Mrs "

It even annoys me that he calls it babysitting. No. They're your kids. It's parenting...

By *r and mrs 71Couple  over a year ago

colchester

And that's my rant!

Mrs

It even annoys me that he calls it babysitting. No. They're your kids. It's parenting..."

My thoughts exactly!!!! You can't 'babysit' your own kids ffs!

He says that he doesn't get a day off because when he isn't at work, the kids want to play with him and won't leave him alone, excuse me?! When's my 'day off'?! I work, and then I get to come home and do housework and cooking and reading and homework and stuff, it really winds me up

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I'm annoyed that my ex arranged for his 70+ dad to collect our son 1 evening last week so he could go to Chams with his gf. He told me he was working away (which he may have been during the day). The gf is so thick she posted a veri

"I'm annoyed that my ex arranged for his 70+ dad to collect our son 1 evening last week so he could go to Chams with his gf. He told me he was working away (which he may have been during the day). The gf is so thick she posted a veri "

Why don't you block them so you don't get annoyed.Then have some wine and chocolate

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"I'm annoyed that my ex arranged for his 70+ dad to collect our son 1 evening last week so he could go to Chams with his gf. He told me he was working away (which he may have been during the day). The gf is so thick she posted a veri

Why don't you block them so you don't get annoyed.Then have some wine and chocolate "

They are blocked. My cousin saw them there

"I'm annoyed that my ex arranged for his 70+ dad to collect our son 1 evening last week so he could go to Chams with his gf. He told me he was working away (which he may have been during the day). The gf is so thick she posted a veri

Why don't you block them so you don't get annoyed.Then have some wine and chocolate

They are blocked. My cousin saw them there "

Good I block who annoy me

» Add a new message to this topic