FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Katie and Alex getting Divorced

Katie and Alex getting Divorced

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hopefully we will see even less of them on Tele now then

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Erm probably not, they'll be a show as she goes through a divorce. Then a show as she finds a new boyfriend. Then a marriage show. Then a show showing there married life. Then a show showing their divorce...and press repeat

I wondered when she would pop up again with her next round of 'look at me' PR splurges. Her marriage to Alex was purely for her public image and now she's no longer on every mag every week she's feeling left out. Stupid bint. Can't stand her.

"stupid bint" ??

apparently she is worth somewhere in the region of £50m

i am by no means a fan,but i wish i was as stupid as her lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

you been reading Heat magazine again Kev????

I wonder if the nation could get a gagging order on both of them,

""stupid bint" ??

i am by no means a fan,but i wish i was as stupid as her lol"

You only have to watch her for a while to realise that she isn't the brightest spark in the box. She's obv got business managers handling her affairs and let's face it, all she ever did was get her enlarged bangers out for a while and got handed squillions of dosh for it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"you been reading Heat magazine again Kev????"

no heard it on the radio

""stupid bint" ??

You only have to watch her for a while to realise that she isn't the brightest spark in the box. She's obv got business managers handling her affairs and let's face it, all she ever did was get her enlarged bangers out for a while and got handed squillions of dosh for it. "

then she was smart enough to employ the very best business managers

she isnt the only woman to show her breasts,and i would imagine very very few have been as successful,wealthwise,as she has.

as i said,not a fan,but i cant knock her for making as much as she can,whilst she can,and milking every last penny from a gullible public,who pay to see her scandalin whatever form that may take

who really cares she will find another 1 that she can manipulate. Where do I sign up lol

Quell...surprise!!!

its the kids i feel sorry for

I'm in total shock!!!

Like who would have guessed this outcome after she dumped him on live telly then went on to marry him weeks later???

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"its the kids i feel sorry for "

I'm not a fan of either her, or Peter Andre.

But I do think that in their own way, both are pretty good parents.

"its the kids i feel sorry for "

Why? Every time I see those children on the tv they are polite, kind and loving towards each other and both of their parents. Loving actions cannot be turned on for the camera by children or they look staged. You can see the spontaneity. Ms Price asked the little boy to go and bring some _ruit for the girl in one show and he did and there were please and thank from her to her brother and a hug. That came naturally and couldn't be faked. She has a disabled child who the experts said would never walk or talk, autistic blind and disabled. Ms Price has mingled with the experts and other parents with children with the same condition - has formed a charity to support those not as fortunate as her to get similar treatment that has helped her son and her boy has exceeded all expectations - also a very polite and kind child despite his disadvantages. She is an accomplished horsewoman capable of representing her country in the olympics. Oh you're a fan cherchie! Not as such but I admire enterprise. Im not stupid I can see with my own eyes her bad points but I think its shocking to say you feel sorry for her children because she has done a pretty good job there. She has cashed in on her assets and made excellent business decisions and invested well. I agree with the poster who said she wishes she could be as stupid. Its a british disease to pull down success with some people. Plus she is a tax payer and contributes to the country same as every other working person.

Agree with all said above. I actually think she's a great mum with a great support network around her that comes from her family rather than strangers that she employs. She's not the luckiest in love but hey ho, she's still a smart cookie with a good family ethos. Pat on the back from me.

Alex on the other hand is WAY too stupid to keep her! I mean there's thick and then there's him.

"I wonder if the nation could get a gagging order on both of them, "

If the nation stopped buying the mags and watching the programmes, she wouldn't be making millions

The fact that she's being discussed, in a derogatory fashion or otherwise, probably makes her giggle all the way to the bank

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

Both her and kerry katona are in my _iew, a complete waste of oxygen.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"Both her and kerry katona are in my _iew, a complete waste of oxygen."

true,and katy with 4 biographies,or auto i dont know which,but she hasnt done that much that she needs 4 of them

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Gets me to see people going on about Katie Price being a great mum....

There are millions of women that qualify for that title as much if not more than Ms Price....they manage to be great mums often without the assistance of family members let alone personal assistants and management teams.

They also manage to be great mums without millions of pounds in the bank and the luxuries that money brings to her kids.

Everything Ms Price does is for publicity, she even drags her disabled son through endless TV programmes and the papers and magazines.....the woman lives and breaths publicity.

Edinburgh

I have long held the _iew that Katie Price is a very smart cookie.

She knows exactly what she is doing, and knows exacly how she wants her persona and brand to appear.

Her public, though not necessarily the public, lap it up and keep coming back for more.

Every time.

She is a great example of what you can do with 'famous for being famous' celebrity if you're switched on.

Other girls are prettier, more talented, and 'nicer' in the celebrity world.

But Kaite Price milks the machine for money with great aplomb, she knows that people will follow vavuous, aspirational tittle tattle on an endless basis, and she gives it to them.

Look at what we're doing here.

Talking about her.

She must be pissing herself all the way to the bank.

Is she pregnant again?

i met katie on the motorway when she was towing her pink horse box.

she was on the bloody phone so i pulled up next to her 4x4 on my gsxr and sat side saddle and took my hands off the bars.

i pushed my chest together taking the piss out of her large boobs.

she just pointed at me and laughed, i gave her a wave and blasted off.

but im not surprised she is getting another divorce. everything is done to make her money and any bloke who gets in there should just shag her as hard as possible because she will soon be looking at something else.

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Is she pregnant again? "

I heard that too Laine

"Is she pregnant again?

I heard that too Laine "

i cannot wait to hear what frankie boyle has to say on that!

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Is she pregnant again?

I heard that too Laine

i cannot wait to hear what frankie boyle has to say on that! "

whooooooooooooooooo?

"Is she pregnant again?

I heard that too Laine

i cannot wait to hear what frankie boyle has to say on that!

whooooooooooooooooo?"

the guy on channel 4 who has been taking the piss out of her.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

oh dear, so sad when 2 lovely people fall out of love...........

"oh dear, so sad when 2 lovely people fall out of love...........

"

The People, The Mail,The Sun, and not forgetting The Sport!

Sorry, I might be dumb but who are Katie and Alex?????

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I find her very annoying and wont be long before she has her next victim of a male. She Will do it all the same again and in full _iew of her kids from the beginning no doubt.

Cant stand her.

Its amazing how much a person can do with babysitters and nannys and a unlimites bank. Sorry but dont have many good words to say about her if any!

you may hate her but as a business woman she is very clever in generating money which is her only objective.

yes i do feel sorry for the kids to be put through it all but understanding what she is after and about is important.

just the money. and by these turn of events means she is on the front pages and getting paid.

Whilst I dont think Katie is the warmest human being on the planet, she is excellent at her job. She just has something, that Xfactor if you like. There are millions of girls who get their tits out but she is probably one of the most successful glamour models in the UK.

She markets herself brilliantly and yes shes a publicity whore but so what. We made her, we all bought a piece of Katie, so whose to blame, us or her, quite happy with millions in the bank.

I dont feel sorry for her kids, they will go to good schools and have a great education, they have lots of holidays, they look well fed and well dressed, they have a good relationship with their parents and grandparents, they look a loving family unit to me. Yes they are plastered all over the papers, I wouldnt want it for mine sure, but theres always a price isnt there (no pun intended).

She was obviously very cut up over Peter and acted like it, unfortunately the world saw her at an extremely vulnerable time. Pissed up, half dressed in clubs, yeah some might say terrible role model, and as its public domain no doubt her kids will see it when they are older. But lets not judge her for that, after all we all drop our knickers for strangers dont we?

Our kids could come across our posts and profiles and pics on here. Does that make us bad parents?

Jade Goody was another example of selling herself, all of herself, right up to her last breath. But look at Jade's family, you only had to take one look at her mother to see the upbringing she had. Where on earth was Jade gonna earn all the money she did. But she left money in legacy for her kids to go to good schools and have a fairly decent lifestyle, shes provided for them etc. Better than sitting on her arse claiming benefits.

Im a believe in you do what you have to do to get on in life

Maybe she going to be next Liz Taylor have loads xx he is number 2 ... number 3 be there soon.

""stupid bint" ??

You only have to watch her for a while to realise that she isn't the brightest spark in the box. She's obv got business managers handling her affairs and let's face it, all she ever did was get her enlarged bangers out for a while and got handed squillions of dosh for it. "

Absolutely and her autobiography is the most common dreadful drivel ive ever read, go to where she is alone with Peter Andre, started to describe the size of his cock and decided to put it down and read the menu at the hotel where i was staying

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Katie who?

"Katie who?"
jordon , lol

any man who gets in there good luck to him.

he will be paid by the newspapers for his story and when its all over be on shows like dancing on ice and earn a fortune.

and he is bound to get something out of her not to reveal certain things so id say fucking grab the chance.

big boobs, a dirty fuck and some money at the end of it.

what else could a man ask for.

be honest.

"any man who gets in there good luck to him.

he will be paid by the newspapers for his story and when its all over be on shows like dancing on ice and earn a fortune.

and he is bound to get something out of her not to reveal certain things so id say fucking grab the chance.

be honest."

WHAT ELSE a GOOD srink ...... sort his head out after.

"any man who gets in there good luck to him.

be honest. WHAT ELSE a GOOD srink ...... sort his head out after."

people will do anything for a serious amount of money. and shes loaded.

"

be honest. WHAT ELSE a GOOD srink ...... sort his head out after.

people will do anything for a serious amount of money. and shes loaded."

I think after living with her poor man will need help , lol you seen her on tv ? Would take a strong man to cope ..

i met her years ago as we were both working for the same company, this was before the huge boobs, she was a very nice and very smart lady, im abit sad asto what she has become, but its all she ever wanted, i just hope she is happy, but i fear not

"

be honest. WHAT ELSE a GOOD srink ...... sort his head out after.

people will do anything for a serious amount of money. and shes loaded. I think after living with her poor man will need help , lol you seen her on tv ? Would take a strong man to cope .. "

id give it ago. id use the bitch for what i wanted.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

what else could a man ask for.... well maybe some respect and honesty for starters!!!

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

Hate her and always have done she is gobby all our for what she can get ..and with her its all me me me

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Text book famous for being famous...just look out fr the 'my divorce trauma' in the gutter newspapers...

Who is actually interested in her?...14-18 year old girls...most blokes think she is vile..the only thing that puts money in her bank or the shallow books, her made up stories from her publicist in the glossy mags, and sickly perfume...surely she doesnt really think she is a sex symbol to men anymore..

Ive heard so many women say 'well, im sorriieeeee buuuuut, I like her'...when I have asked them why, they dont really know. :?

Whats next?...her own range of health food products?...an album with an obsure rap star?...maybe a dvd how you apply make up (sponsored by polyfilla) and pout like a thirsty horse?

The only thing I do find very commendable about her is how she has managed to keep her young lad away from the glare of the media..im sure sse is a good mum...and dedicated to her kid..so in his interest the best thing she can do is get herself out of the public eye and start living a normal life..she has earnt her money..she has milked the press and media for what she can...so its time to move on.

"Text book famous for being famous...just look out fr the 'my divorce trauma' in the gutter newspapers...

Who is actually interested in her?...14-18 year old girls...most blokes think she is vile..the only thing that puts money in her bank or the shallow books, her made up stories from her publicist in the glossy mags, and sickly perfume...surely she doesnt really think she is a sex symbol to men anymore..

Ive heard so many women say 'well, im sorriieeeee buuuuut, I like her'...when I have asked them why, they dont really know. :?

Whats next?...her own range of health food products?...an album with an obsure rap star?...maybe a dvd how you apply make up (sponsored by polyfilla) and pout like a thirsty horse?

The only thing I do find very commendable about her is how she has managed to keep her young lad away from the glare of the media..im sure sse is a good mum...and dedicated to her kid..so in his interest the best thing she can do is get herself out of the public eye and start living a normal life..she has earnt her money..she has milked the press and media for what she can...so its time to move on.

"

Why don't you all just get the ducking stool out?

There ARE male equivalents to Katie Price.

The old addage of slut never leaves this culture.

Every time you write that you hate her it's just extra time her name is in lights somewhere. Even if it's just the forum. She gets to you. You don't have to like her but you just can't ignore her.

Personally I like her.

Edinburgh

I love the fact that if the wheels ever do come off her career and she decides she's fooked her life up by being a slapper...

...she can then double her money by doing the whole 'I'm so sorry, my breakdown hell, why did I do it etc etc' thing.

And the public will, as ever, lap it up in droves.

The girl is smart cookie.

The public are the gift that jus' keeps on givin'.

(It wouldnt surprise me atall to discover that somewhere, unseen and unknown, there is a VERY smart management team behind her)

who realy gives a toss? Bad enuf when the lot ov attention seeking luvvies on front page news when our lads fighting over there! Im jordan pete alex boo hoo my life so shit etc, n dont get me on danceing on ice, whats chloe madely famous for exactly?

By *ucker4AGusherMan  over a year ago

sunshine coast

she's a very bad example of a human being why do so many girls aspire to be like her!!!

Edinburgh

"she's a very bad example of a human being why do so many girls aspire to be like her!!! "

Because she is in control, successful and totally self sufficient.

Could you make enough money to drive a drophead Bentley if you were famous for being you?

Edinburgh

"who realy gives a toss? Bad enuf when the lot ov attention seeking luvvies on front page news when our lads fighting over there! Im jordan pete alex boo hoo my life so shit etc, n dont get me on danceing on ice, whats chloe madely famous for exactly? "

Chloe Madely is mostly famous for presenting her driving documents to the Police.

"who realy gives a toss? Bad enuf when the lot ov attention seeking luvvies on front page news when our lads fighting over there! Im jordan pete alex boo hoo my life so shit etc, n dont get me on danceing on ice, whats chloe madely famous for exactly? "

Quite a lot more than you. Did you turn Dancing on Ice down ?

Katie Price and Amir Khan got 'Close'

Alex Reid heard that Khan fingered Katie.

He said to Khan "OK the gloves are off"

Khan said "No they weren't"

i was on telly after the falklands? For 3secs

No one knew who you were tho ... did they ?

Albeit a more noble gesture you made.

Is that what makes you angry about Katie types ?

no luv just a normal northern lad, they dont make me angry , just a waste ov space, my opinion , x

"no luv just a normal northern lad, they dont make me angry , just a waste ov space, my opinion , x "

Well ....... not to millions of magazine buyers and t.v. watchers they are not .....u sure you're not the tiniest bit miffed ?

West

"Text book famous for being famous...just look out fr the 'my divorce trauma' in the gutter newspapers...

Why don't you all just get the ducking stool out?

There ARE male equivalents to Katie Price.

The old addage of slut never leaves this culture.

Every time you write that you hate her it's just extra time her name is in lights somewhere. Even if it's just the forum. She gets to you. You don't have to like her but you just can't ignore her.

Personally I like her. "

Males equivalents?...name one, one who constantly seeks the attention of the media, makes a fool of themselves on a weekly basis, lies, and is famous?...

Slut?...where did I imply that...in your measured opinion?

I doubt if writing on here is going to put her name in lights..and if everyone ignored her there wouldnt be a thread..

I dont hate her either...I just think she is horrible..I dont hate anyone.

Why haven't you this point sooner by the sooner..to some of the regulars on here?...hmmmmm

So you like her...great, no problem with that, thats for forums are about... different opinions...yours seems to be in the minority, but, thats cool because there is no saying the majority is always right...but you might want to quote your post under all the other people that have tied her to the ducking stool in the thread...(thats Ducking'...not...well y'know)

Edinburgh

"Males equivalents?...name one, one who constantly seeks the attention of the media, makes a fool of themselves on a weekly basis, lies, and is famous?..."

Peter Andre.

Alex Reid.

"Males equivalents?...name one, one who constantly seeks the attention of the media, makes a fool of themselves on a weekly basis, lies, and is famous?...

Peter Andre.

Alex Reid."

Dwight Yorke

Dane Bowers

why shud i be? Ive a nice life decent friends , didnt fight for a lot ov tossers like that, mind u it was good old maggie n her tory mates that sent us there, wud want to be in a unloved sexless relationship with loads or comfy n happy x ps please dont rob my wheels im self employed x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

What has fighting in the army anything to do with Katie Price?

So lost on this thread.

Back to Katie and Alex, I turn over if she turns up on the telly, but, whatever people say about her, she has used what she has to give herself a great lifestyle.

Edinburgh

"why shud i be? Ive a nice life decent friends , didnt fight for a lot ov tossers like that, mind u it was good old maggie n her tory mates that sent us there, wud want to be in a unloved sexless relationship with loads or comfy n happy x ps please dont rob my wheels im self employed x "

Not a military man myself.

But i'm fairly sure you don't get to decide which members of the public you're defending and which you arent.

It's pretty much an 'all or nothing deal'.

And you're fighing for freedom of speech and democracy.

What people choose to do with that freedom is their business.

Edinburgh

"Males equivalents?...name one, one who constantly seeks the attention of the media, makes a fool of themselves on a weekly basis, lies, and is famous?...

Peter Andre.

Alex Reid.

Dwight Yorke

Dane Bowers"

Anyone else see a pattern emerging here?

Peter Andre.

Alex Reid.

Dwight Yorke

Dane Bowers

Anyone else see a pattern emerging here?"

Gareth Gates

Dear CamSwing

Males equivalents?...name one, one who constantly seeks the attention of the media, makes a fool of themselves on a weekly basis, lies, and is famous?...

Slut?...where did I imply that...in your measured opinion?

I doubt if writing on here is going to put her name in lights..and if everyone ignored her there wouldnt be a thread..

I dont hate her either...I just think she is horrible..I dont hate anyone.

Why haven't you this point sooner by the sooner..to some of the regulars on here?...hmmmmm

So you like her...great, no problem with that, thats for forums are about... different opinions...yours seems to be in the minority, but, thats cool because there is no saying the majority is always right...but you might want to quote your post under all the other people that have tied her to the ducking stool in the thread...(thats Ducking'...not...well y'know)

I wasn't speaking to you.

I began my post with ' Why don't you all ....... that's ALL .....

I prob posted under yours as it was the last post in the thread.

I don't need telling what to say or when or where to say it.

What i said stays as a contribution and NOT a personal remark.

It's of no consequence to me if my point is in a minority of one.

Can you please explain THIS line from YOUR reply please and I will attempt to answer it.

West

Ill buy Peter Andre...but he isnt in her league...if they hadnt have met in the jungle he would be an A&R man for a record company by now...

Reid...strange bloke, but he wasnt well known til he met her.

Peter Andre.

Alex Reid.

Dwight Yorke

Dane Bowers

Anyone else see a pattern emerging here?"

No! Give us a clue!

wudnt know what a jungle is pamperd wankers, tr 6months belize or borneo with 1oopound on there backs, there jungle girl guides camping out!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok we get it, you were in the army

Peter Andre.

Alex Reid.

Dwight Yorke

Dane Bowers

No! Give us a clue! "

They've all shagged the same person

"why shud i be? Ive a nice life decent friends , didnt fight for a lot ov tossers like that, mind u it was good old maggie n her tory mates that sent us there, wud want to be in a unloved sexless relationship with loads or comfy n happy x ps please dont rob my wheels im self employed x "

May I ask why you think someone would rob your wheels ?

"wudnt know what a jungle is pamperd wankers, tr 6months belize or borneo with 1oopound on there backs, there jungle girl guides camping out! "

Pricey had 100Lb on her back last week.

Or Amir Khan as we like to call him

allegedly

Edinburgh

"why shud i be? Ive a nice life decent friends , didnt fight for a lot ov tossers like that, mind u it was good old maggie n her tory mates that sent us there, wud want to be in a unloved sexless relationship with loads or comfy n happy x ps please dont rob my wheels im self employed x

May I ask why you think someone would rob your wheels ?"

I think he means his car but is using the demonstrative vernacular term of 'wheels'.

Peter Andre.

Alex Reid.

Dwight Yorke

Dane Bowers

No! Give us a clue!

They've all shagged the same person"

PMSL...yeah, I know...sadly!

Edinburgh

Peter Andre.

Alex Reid.

Dwight Yorke

Dane Bowers

No! Give us a clue!

They've all shagged the same person

PMSL...yeah, I know...sadly! "

I suspect they all did it quite 'happily'.

At the time.

Hopefully Alex will have played her at her own game and used her as another step up the ladder of fame.

We'd like that to be so but doubt it, like Andre, he comes across as a decent enough guy but has a somewhat childlike naivety.

We don't follow their antics, so we hope she's not pregnant again so that he's able to just walk away.

He's a minor celebrity now and a decent MMA fighter so he should be able to build on that.

XXXX

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Racist comments are not allowed on the site and why the post was taken off, so no, you can't say it.

I think the two are as bad as each other. Its us the public who made them in the first place. We love all the crap in the papers good or bad in the uk. Thay know all this crap about them make money and milk it for every thing its worth.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Anyone want to club together for a hitman?

» Add a new message to this topic