FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Outing Celebs

Outing Celebs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bad OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Often you see the press will bring some celbs antics to light, cheating, different sexual kinks etc. But is it right to pry into someone’s private life? Do we have the right to know or more importantly do the press have the right to expose them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you court celebrity status then you put your self up to be watched. They cant have it both ways.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Unless they are bisexual.

"If you court celebrity status then you put your self up to be watched. They cant have it both ways. "

I disagree totally. If I was a celebrity ......say Singer ,Announcer , whatever ......then what i do outside of work should be private. The public don't OWN celebrities.

If was putting myself forward as some kind of bastion and then I turn out to be a hypocrite .....then yeah ...that's news.

"If you court celebrity status then you put your self up to be watched. They cant have it both ways.

I disagree totally. If I was a celebrity ......say Singer ,Announcer , whatever ......then what i do outside of work should be private. The public don't OWN celebrities.

If was putting myself forward as some kind of bastion and then I turn out to be a hypocrite .....then yeah ...that's news. "

But in most cases (not all) they thrive and get rich with the media making them stars. If you want good publicity you have to take the bad as well surely!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Makes you wonder through where the celebs do their swinging...even a D lister cant turn up at a swinging club...

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I doubt if Liz Hurley loses much sleep over not being able to turn up at Chams.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I couldn't care less but I don't think it's fair to delve into anyones' private life, unless as said previously they're being totally hypocritical. Z

wasn't there a scottish MP or something sent to prison recently for lying in court about visiting swingers clubs?

The only bad publicity is no publicity... Todays news is tomorrows chip paper...

Call me what you like... But call me!!

Cliche but true

I think it kind of depends. If say for instance Jordan, who loves press attention, makes reality shows about herself, numerous articles on herself etc etc, then yes, all their personal secrets are fair game.

If someone's famous for their acting, they only court the press at film premieres or press junkets promoting their film and don't or have not actively promoted their personal life, then it's kind of unfair to dig up their shit.

By *SwitchMan  over a year ago

Derby

I have a very simple philsophy on this. "Let he/she who is without sin..." You get the picture!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"wasn't there a scottish MP or something sent to prison recently for lying in court about visiting swingers clubs?"

Indeed - Tommy Sheridan.

I started a similar post weeks back.

I think it's wrong to out someone. I mean there are people on fabs that are worried about people knowing what they get up to. You have to ask yourself "would I want someone outing me to my local community?" It doesn't matter whether you're a celeb or not.

If I ever became famous I'd give one interview and that would be to say that I'll never speak to the press so if anything is printed about me later and quoting me as a source the public would know it was a complete fabrication.

If my sexuality was 'exposed' I'd simply ignore it totally and never answer any questions about it ever.

By leaving it unconfirmed the public would soon lose interest.

Unless you're Cliff Richard, of course.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Often you see the press will bring some celbs antics to light, cheating, different sexual kinks etc. But is it right to pry into someone’s private life? Do we have the right to know or more importantly do the press have the right to expose them?

"

No

» Add a new message to this topic