FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Man vs Food

Man vs Food

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know if any one is sad enough to watch the food chanel, but there is a program on there called man vs food, where the host takes part in giant food portion eating challenges.

What is the most or the biggest meal you have eaten

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Add one for me

there used to be a restraunt in harogat that did a 50oz steak challeng was to eat it in an hour, I tried couldn't do it. get it now, I know I said I would have to be more articulate in these posts,

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"I don't know if any one is sad enough to watch the food chanel, but there is a program on there called man vs food, where the host takes part in giant food portion eating challenges.

What is the most or the biggest meal you have eaten "

Well you seem to be sad enough to have watched it

"I don't know if any one is sad enough to watch the food chanel, but there is a program on there called man vs food, where the host takes part in giant food portion eating challenges.

What is the most or the biggest meal you have eaten "

Christmas dinner at my mothers! She doesn't take no for an answer

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I've seen both series that have been shown, came across it one day when I was bored and couldn't believe what he can eat!

Having said that some of the steaks and stuff look absolutely incredibly enticing! even if I couldn't eat the quantity that he does

Did you see the episode that barbecues two whole pigs every day? We are talking two whole pigs here, 4 sides of pork that goes on the BBQ every day of the week, the customers come from miles away to eat.

"I've seen both series that have been shown, came across it one day when I was bored and couldn't believe what he can eat!

Having said that some of the steaks and stuff look absolutely incredibly enticing! even if I couldn't eat the quantity that he does

I am glad I am not the only on to have seen it, lol, no wonder a lot of americans are so big

Did you see the episode that barbecues two whole pigs every day? We are talking two whole pigs here, 4 sides of pork that goes on the BBQ every day of the week, the customers come from miles away to eat."

New Season of Hells Kitchen last night on ITV2, that made good viewing

It's strange that we have programmes promoting over-eating and indulgence, and then we have progammes about getting all that weight off.

Talk about sending out mixed messages.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

40 oz steak n trimmings in seattle eat it get it free took me 3 hrs but got there lol

"40 oz steak n trimmings in seattle eat it get it free took me 3 hrs but got there lol "
wowww how did you get all that food in your tummy ? 6oz steak is all i can eat. And not alot with ,, lol

» Add a new message to this topic