FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blocked one person only?

Blocked one person only?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I go on my blocked list as just one person on there .... as not seen her around for a time ..... I know she blocked me .... never looked at my profile never mailed me or chated blocked me. I only new as was going to read about her..... I was thinking if she can be like that to me i will her back. lol Right i go too look like i did last week she was there ...... last night there was one on block but is was not her, a new name new profile i never put that one there at all ..... and other one has gone i blocked .. now whats that all about ? Its very rear for me to block a person i would know if i put new one on there . John dont come on sites alot only when i show him people we may meet together or man i am meeting alone. Its weird ? I maybe thick or it could be magic. lol Ps sorry about the crap spellings, jo xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

and don't forget to top with a cherry ...

Ask admin Jo xxx

"and don't forget to top with a cherry ...

Ask admin Jo xxx "

I will its just very weird xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds it and I had someone asking me the other day about something very similar.

Wonder if you are sleep blocker Jo

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

Might have changed user name, profile wording and pics so looks all shiney and new?

If you are not using your block list can i borrow it, think mine is full

"Might have changed user name, profile wording and pics so looks all shiney and new?

If you are not using your block list can i borrow it, think mine is full "

well its diffrent place thay live and pics nothing like old ones .. age everything . Like new person ... thats why i am saying its weird ,, x

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

could be the old grey cells starting to give up xx

"could be the old grey cells starting to give up xx"
LOL yes could be i need sex thats get things working again ,,,,, i need to go look for this person see if still on here then i will know if gone its been swopped . lol

Coventry

"could be the old grey cells starting to give up xx LOL yes could be i need sex thats get things working again ,,,,, i need to go look for this person see if still on here then i will know if gone its been swopped . lol"

I would ask u to come round but u blocked me xx

"could be the old grey cells starting to give up xx LOL yes could be i need sex thats get things working again ,,,,, i need to go look for this person see if still on here then i will know if gone its been swopped . lol

I would ask u to come round but u blocked me xx"

Its rear i dont block alot , lol was 1 person. So you never know your luck.

Coventry

"could be the old grey cells starting to give up xx LOL yes could be i need sex thats get things working again ,,,,, i need to go look for this person see if still on here then i will know if gone its been swopped . lol

I would ask u to come round but u blocked me xx Its rear i dont block alot , lol was 1 person. So you never know your luck."

yahooo im generally lucky.. u best hurry got grannies heavies after me... dont know how long ive got xx

» Add a new message to this topic