FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fuck buddy jealousy

Fuck buddy jealousy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izzyRascal OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Hants

So I have been on the hunt for a fuck buddy and met a guy on Sunday who was looking like a very good candidate. However, theres a problem. I met him through Tinder and when I mentioned Fab he got very funny with me. Basically doesn't like to share.

Now I like a bit of variety which is where Fab is great! However, having a regular FB would be awesome. I've said to him that if he was going to be a regular meet then I'd be willing to give up Fab (or at least seem like I have haha) but he knows there is a couple I have become good friends with and said I'd have to stop seeing them too. Has anyone had a similar situation before?

Basically I've told him no thanks haha! I'm not going to stop seeing friends for a FB.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought the whole point of a fuck buddy arrangement was so you could still see others if you so wish, its not a committed relationship. He sounds like he'd be a bit possessive and maybe a nightmare!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

He's getting funny with you after 2 whole days???

It's a no brainer to me. I thought a fb meant you were still free and single when you weren't together??

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

You met him on Sunday and already you are considering giving up friends of longer st anding ..?

Jesus .. have a bit of respect for yourself.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

The mere hint of fabs seems to put most people off, in my experience.

I thought the idea of a FB was that you just fucked on a regular basis. If you can't fuck others as well....isn't that a boyfriend?

Maybe I don't know what a FB is...I dunno.

-Courtney

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"I thought the idea of a FB was that you just fucked on a regular basis. If you can't fuck others as well....isn't that a boyfriend?

-Courtney"

You are correct have a gold star

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

If he only wants to be a FB he doesn't have the right to tell you who you can and can't see. That's a relationship!

Don't really like the sound of him, what do you like about him?

Sounds to me like he wants to have his cake and eat it while you sit at home like a good girl. Tell him to fuck off, you shouldn't have to change your life for anyone!

Kent

"The mere hint of fabs seems to put most people off, in my experience. "

Ah I dunno!! I told the coffee shop guy about it and he was interested!! We are gonna go to a club at some point! Lol x

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"The mere hint of fabs seems to put most people off, in my experience.

Ah I dunno!! I told the coffee shop guy about it and he was interested!! We are gonna go to a club at some point! Lol x"

I have managed to put loads of people off so far.

"The mere hint of fabs seems to put most people off, in my experience.

Ah I dunno!! I told the coffee shop guy about it and he was interested!! We are gonna go to a club at some point! Lol x"

Hussy lol X

Tinder is full of people on fab any how

King's Crustacean

"I thought the idea of a FB was that you just fucked on a regular basis. If you can't fuck others as well....isn't that a boyfriend?

-Courtney"

It's a swinger whose a man or a swinger whose a woman and then they meet and have sex and act like a married couple cos if he is shagging you you can't possibly want or need anyone else and anayway everyone discovers their monogamy when they meet one..... that's all I know.

Run to the hills, stick to fab!

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Makes herself comfy and wonders how the thread would have gone if it were a chap posting

-Courtney

It's a swinger whose a man or a swinger whose a woman and then they meet and have sex and act like a married couple cos if he is shagging you you can't possibly want or need anyone else and anayway everyone discovers their monogamy when they meet one..... that's all I know."

If they acted like THIS married couple then they could shag anyone they fancied

-Courtney

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Makes herself comfy and wonders how the thread would have gone if it were a chap posting "

I'm thinking bunny.

There are boy bunnies as well as girl bunnies but I'd be too busy putting my trainers on and running a fucking mile to waste time checking.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would give up your friends and be exclusive to him.

He, of course can shag others

Kent

"Makes herself comfy and wonders how the thread would have gone if it were a chap posting "

No diffeent from me. No one should get dictated to by someone after 2 days!! Make or female.

North Hants

"You met him on Sunday and already you are considering giving up friends of longer st anding ..?

Jesus .. have a bit of respect for yourself."

Not at all! I told him I wouldnt give up my friends for him. That would just be ridiculous.

By *ex_OnTheBeachCouple  over a year ago

kent ( by the seaside )

"So I have been on the hunt for a fuck buddy and met a guy on Sunday who was looking like a very good candidate. However, theres a problem. I met him through Tinder and when I mentioned Fab he got very funny with me. Basically doesn't like to share.

Now I like a bit of variety which is where Fab is great! However, having a regular FB would be awesome. I've said to him that if he was going to be a regular meet then I'd be willing to give up Fab (or at least seem like I have haha) but he knows there is a couple I have become good friends with and said I'd have to stop seeing them too. Has anyone had a similar situation before?

Basically I've told him no thanks haha! I'm not going to stop seeing friends for a FB."

I would never give up my friends for anyone, and wouldn't expect someone to give up their friends for me, if he's acting like this after a few days, what's he going to be like in a week or two?

Sorry but he doesn't sound like the ideal candidate for a FB.

Bunny boiler springs to mind

King's Crustacean

"You met him on Sunday and already you are considering giving up friends of longer st anding ..?

Jesus .. have a bit of respect for yourself.

Not at all! I told him I wouldnt give up my friends for him. That would just be ridiculous."

Good for you. Don't have sex with him for at least a year.

North Hants

-Courtney

You are correct have a gold star "

That was exactly what I have always thought too. We chatted on Skype and Kik for week before the meet. He was saying to me he wants NSA and doesn't want a girlfriend. But then he wants monogamy?!? No thanks mate. Far too much drama.

King's Crustacean

-Courtney

You are correct have a gold star

That was exactly what I have always thought too. We chatted on Skype and Kik for week before the meet. He was saying to me he wants NSA and doesn't want a girlfriend. But then he wants monogamy?!? No thanks mate. Far too much drama."

He wants sex without any responsibility. That's all.

"He wants sex without any responsibility. That's all."

Sign me up.

What's he giving up for you?

Also never tell anyone what you'd do for them (you already told him you'd give up fab for him), let them ask and then have a think about what you find reasonable to give up.

Bugger that. Doesn't sound like it would be a good FB arrangement

"

I would give up your friends and be exclusive to him.

He, of course can shag others "

Which,I have found, is not uncommon for men to want.

I've told a few men, who say they want me to only have sex with them, that the only man who gets me to himself would be someone who wants commitment,and it goes both ways.

Actually in my ideal world, my fuck buddy would only fuck me and I'd be able to fuck whoever I wanted

Any takers?

Really there's only 3 words you need to say to him. ..

FUCK RIGHT OFF! !

Ditch him, im sure you'd have plenty offers from others that would be more understanding. Its your life, do as you please good luck OP

Miss B x

Well at least you know that your definition of a fuck buddy is way different to his!

I think some people's definition of a fuck buddy is that you are friends, who don't have partners, and hook up with each other, so you don't go without sex.

"he knows there is a couple I have become good friends with and said I'd have to stop seeing them too."

I think this was the moment most of the crowd took in a gasp of air, choked on their haribo's, rocked backwards off their chairs or spat out their drinks.

Then a child broke the silence asking "he TOLD you what to do?"

Maybe he never wanted an fb in the first place,that's allowed

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Jesus .. have a bit of respect for yourself."

No i wouldn't get into this situation. I wouldn't even chat to someone like that!

This isn't jealousy

It is an attempt at control

After that, he wouldn't even be on my bud list let alone my fuck bud list

Get rid and think yourself lucky he showed his colours from.the outset

Is Tinder a dating app? or a sex app?

I don't see why the guy is getting so much stick?

She wanted an fb,he doesn't want to be one,what's the issue? he's being honest,the OP isn't as she's already said she would carry on seeing the couple behind his back

-Courtney"

I would say it's whatever the 2 people involved are happy.

With my last fb I didn't see anyone and neither did he, wasn't that we didn't allow it, just worked that way for us with the limited free time we had, we'd rather meet each other.

Was still nsa and we parted friends

Kent

OP was he aware beforehand that you just wanted a FB?

"This isn't jealousy

It is an attempt at control

After that, he wouldn't even be on my bud list let alone my fuck bud list

Get rid and think yourself lucky he showed his colours from.the outset "

I agree with this actually, it's control. Was thinking after i originally posted that i'd get rid of someone like that.

-Courtney

With my last fb I didn't see anyone and neither did he, wasn't that we didn't allow it, just worked that way for us with the limited free time we had, we'd rather meet each other.

Was still nsa and we parted friends "

I completely understand what you are saying. And I think people should be able to have whatever relationships they want to have (obviously....I'm on here, aren't I? ).

However, I think there is a difference between people being FBs and just happening to only fuck each other and people being FBs with the intention of monogamy. If being a FB means anything the people want it to mean, then why call it anything at all?

I guess I just think that terms have meaning. If I put that I am looking for a FB, then I would hope people would know what I mean and contact accordingly. Without the meaning in the term, why use that term at all?

But then, none of it affects me. Its just something I'm thinking on because your comments interest me

-Courtney

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Controlling psycho alert! I'd cut off all contact if it was me.

I once went on a proper date with a guy we met in a club. During the date he said "so if it works out with us, you'll be chucking him, right?". Dude, we met in a sex club!

If he felt he couldn't handle the jealousy aspects then good job he told you early on.

We've seen the fallout of supposed NSA / FB arrangements when one partner gets attached or develops inappropriate or unwanted feelings, and they are messy as fuck.

-Courtney

Was still nsa and we parted friends

I completely understand what you are saying. And I think people should be able to have whatever relationships they want to have (obviously....I'm on here, aren't I? ).

However, I think there is a difference between people being FBs and just happening to only fuck each other and people being FBs with the intention of monogamy. If being a FB means anything the people want it to mean, then why call it anything at all?

I guess I just think that terms have meaning. If I put that I am looking for a FB, then I would hope people would know what I mean and contact accordingly. Without the meaning in the term, why use that term at all?

But then, none of it affects me. Its just something I'm thinking on because your comments interest me

-Courtney"

Oh I agree there's a huge difference which is why I'm always careful to define any so called arrangements made between myself & another person instead of just relying that my version of a term is same as theirs.

We've had threads before on what are fuck buddies, friends with benefits & it's up for interpretation that's for sure.

As always communictaion for me is the key.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I think people on dating sites are allowed to ask for whatever they want - plenty want a loose but exclusive arrangement, I have been asked several times, including on here. Adults can agree to whatever suits, I applaud his honesty at least!!

North Hants

"Is Tinder a dating app? or a sex app?

She wanted an fb,he doesn't want to be one,what's the issue? he's being honest,the OP isn't as she's already said she would carry on seeing the couple behind his back"

I can understand where you are coming from hun. Tinder is supposedly a dating app. However I would say that 70% of the time you match and never actually talk. 25% of the time the guy is kinky straight away or quickly. And about 5% of the time you get a proper conversation. At least that's how it feels for me. I hadn't even used it for a couple of months but was in a random mood the other week.

This guy quickly took our conversation down a naughty route. Told me he doesn't want a girlfriend, he's just looking for fun. Never once invited me for a drink or dinner or anything non sexual. Just wants me to wait around for when he wants sex. To me that is a fuck buddy but obviously where we see things different is he believes it should be monogamous, where as I think it should be no strings attached.

Just want to point out that I was possibly going to hide the fact that I would keep a Fab profile however I wasn't hiding the fact I would continue to see my friends. After all friends should always come first. They are social as well as naughty friends and I won't totally give them up for anyone.

"I'd be willing to give up Fab (or at least seem like I have haha)."

Classy

North Hants

"OP was he aware beforehand that you just wanted a FB? "

When we got chatting it quickly went naughty and I made him aware that I am looking for NSA fun. I was supposed to have left the country the other week, had to postpone til Jan but def still planning my trip. Just looking for fun til then. He knew all this as I always aim to be as open about what I'm looking for.

"What's he giving up for you?

Also never tell anyone what you'd do for them (you already told him you'd give up fab for him), let them ask and then have a think about what you find reasonable to give up."

Seeing other people.

Exactly what he's asking from her really.

"So I have been on the hunt for a fuck buddy and met a guy on Sunday who was looking like a very good candidate. However, theres a problem. I met him through Tinder and when I mentioned Fab he got very funny with me. Basically doesn't like to share.

Basically I've told him no thanks haha! I'm not going to stop seeing friends for a FB."

everyone treats this place differently ,I personally don't want to know what you get up to or see lots of veris I find that off putting but its about respecting what the other wants ,if you like them enough to do that then it could work

North Hants

"If he felt he couldn't handle the jealousy aspects then good job he told you early on.

We've seen the fallout of supposed NSA / FB arrangements when one partner gets attached or develops inappropriate or unwanted feelings, and they are messy as fuck. "

Yeah I'm def grateful it came to light quickly! I've heard of some difficult situations. Was interested in what others on here thought and have had happen in the past.

"If he felt he couldn't handle the jealousy aspects then good job he told you early on.

We've seen the fallout of supposed NSA / FB arrangements when one partner gets attached or develops inappropriate or unwanted feelings, and they are messy as fuck.

Yeah I'm def grateful it came to light quickly! I've heard of some difficult situations. Was interested in what others on here thought and have had happen in the past."

From my personal perspective (and I know that this is far from universal), I only meet people i really like and class them first and foremost as friends. As such I want the best for them, am interested in what they do and who they meet and feel a degree of protectiveness towards them. But because privacy is important with what we do, this interest and protectiveness needs to be held back at times to make sure I don't appear jealous or smothering!

"Is Tinder a dating app? or a sex app?

She wanted an fb,he doesn't want to be one,what's the issue? he's being honest,the OP isn't as she's already said she would carry on seeing the couple behind his back

I can understand where you are coming from hun. Tinder is supposedly a dating app. However I would say that 70% of the time you match and never actually talk. 25% of the time the guy is kinky straight away or quickly. And about 5% of the time you get a proper conversation. At least that's how it feels for me. I hadn't even used it for a couple of months but was in a random mood the other week.

This guy quickly took our conversation down a naughty route. Told me he doesn't want a girlfriend, he's just looking for fun. Never once invited me for a drink or dinner or anything non sexual. Just wants me to wait around for when he wants sex. To me that is a fuck buddy but obviously where we see things different is he believes it should be monogamous, where as I think it should be no strings attached.

Just want to point out that I was possibly going to hide the fact that I would keep a Fab profile however I wasn't hiding the fact I would continue to see my friends. After all friends should always come first. They are social as well as naughty friends and I won't totally give them up for anyone."

Thank you for explaining in a bit more detail

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Very controlling behavior......

RUN RUN RUN,

As fast as your little legs will carry you........

This guy is bad news!

North Hants

"Thank you for explaining in a bit more detail "

You're very welcome It can be so difficult to properly articulate what you want to in an original post. That's why I love how chats/debates can flow. Get a chance to explain and learn.

By *orfun7Man  over a year ago

mold

He sounds like a keeper - if you want to appear as a victim on the next episode of crimewatch!!

"Very controlling behavior......

RUN RUN RUN,

This guy is bad news! "

Really? Doesn't exactly seem to warrant a reaction like that

RUN RUN RUN,

This guy is bad news!

Really? Doesn't exactly seem to warrant a reaction like that "

He's just not a swinger. Is that now classed as psychotic?

...Up on the Downs

RUN RUN RUN,

This guy is bad news!

Really? Doesn't exactly seem to warrant a reaction like that

He's just not a swinger. Is that now classed as psychotic? "

Haha, exactly. It is actually quite normal to only want to sleep with one person, a lot of guys nowadays are seeking an exclusive FB or FWB. One chap I spoke to recently wanted 'an intensive, passionate exclusive relationship - just two days a week..' !! I found that more disturbing to be honest!

Me personally I hate tinder but what an idiot he is how many guys on here searching for a fuck buddy to play with other couples or singles. I think he is stupid for spitting his dummy out when he could of been having a variety bucket

"Me personally I hate tinder but what an idiot he is how many guys on here searching for a fuck buddy to play with other couples or singles. I think he is stupid for spitting his dummy out when he could of been having a variety bucket "

It's not nice to call the op a bucket. Have some respect man!

Bin the cunt! X

"Me personally I hate tinder but what an idiot he is how many guys on here searching for a fuck buddy to play with other couples or singles. I think he is stupid for spitting his dummy out when he could of been having a variety bucket

It's not nice to call the op a bucket. Have some respect man!"

Please don't say you actually meant it in them terms I was meeting like he could be meeting a wider range of people instead of just one .

...Up on the Downs

"Bin the cunt! X"

Says the man called 'sensual-feeling' hahaha! Oh the irony.....

North Hants

"Me personally I hate tinder but what an idiot he is how many guys on here searching for a fuck buddy to play with other couples or singles. I think he is stupid for spitting his dummy out when he could of been having a variety bucket

It's not nice to call the op a bucket. Have some respect man!

Please don't say you actually meant it in them terms I was meeting like he could be meeting a wider range of people instead of just one . "

All good, I understood the original meaning I do love a bit of variety Would like to think I'm not a bucket though hehe

By *dventureslayerMan  over a year ago

London

So there really are great women on tinder, hmmmm might have to install that.

I've known a guy for about 2 n half years now,, met on fab,, formed a romantic fling with,, i left fab,,and we had a couples profile,, not that we ever met anyone,,,, suddenly he decides he wants "space" (we only met each other couple of times btw),, so for 2 yrs I give him "space" to decide if he wants me,,i go about my business,, new fab name,, he finds me (as he comes back online) ,,, and now gets sulky n moody when he sees my verifications,, cos I'm meeting people that he wanted to do with me,,,, thing is I can't hang on waiting for him to decide if he wants me to be a couple with him or not,,, did love him once still do,, but don't need the stress of the moodiness,,,, and I've made lots of new friends that I don't wanna say bye to

[Removed by poster at 10/09/17 04:09:43]

holy necro

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I've known a guy for about 2 n half years now,, met on fab,, formed a romantic fling with,, i left fab,,and we had a couples profile,, not that we ever met anyone,,,, suddenly he decides he wants "space" (we only met each other couple of times btw),, so for 2 yrs I give him "space" to decide if he wants me,,i go about my business,, new fab name,, he finds me (as he comes back online) ,,, and now gets sulky n moody when he sees my verifications,, cos I'm meeting people that he wanted to do with me,,,, thing is I can't hang on waiting for him to decide if he wants me to be a couple with him or not,,, did love him once still do,, but don't need the stress of the moodiness,,,, and I've made lots of new friends that I don't wanna say bye to "

Seems he wants you on the back burner! Do what you want, it's not up to him.

With all due respect to you good ladies but how many times are you going to make the wrong choice in men on here and stop falling for their suave talk and fake platitudes? Sometimes you know, the least obvious is actually not!

Jealousy on Fab, it will only cause trouble. Jump ship now.

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

"Jealousy on Fab, it will only cause trouble. Jump ship now. "

I wonder what the outcome was for the OP seeing as somebody has dug up a thread over a year old ??

"Jealousy on Fab, it will only cause trouble. Jump ship now.

I wonder what the outcome was for the OP seeing as somebody has dug up a thread over a year old ??"

Feels like a fab time team special. Is Tony Robinson lurking about?

I wonder what the outcome was for the OP seeing as somebody has dug up a thread over a year old ??"

It's happening all the time.

7 weeks ago someone asked if 6 inches is too small I was wondering if he'd gone away to try and grow it.

Brighton

I wonder what the outcome was for the OP seeing as somebody has dug up a thread over a year old ??

Feels like a fab time team special. Is Tony Robinson lurking about? "

Maybe somebody should PM the OP to come back and post a "one year later" update special

"I've known a guy for about 2 n half years now,, met on fab,, formed a romantic fling with,, i left fab,,and we had a couples profile,, not that we ever met anyone,,,, suddenly he decides he wants "space" (we only met each other couple of times btw),, so for 2 yrs I give him "space" to decide if he wants me,,i go about my business,, new fab name,, he finds me (as he comes back online) ,,, and now gets sulky n moody when he sees my verifications,, cos I'm meeting people that he wanted to do with me,,,, thing is I can't hang on waiting for him to decide if he wants me to be a couple with him or not,,, did love him once still do,, but don't need the stress of the moodiness,,,, and I've made lots of new friends that I don't wanna say bye to "

Let me get this right. .

You met a couple of times and he expects you to wait 2 years to see if he wants you???? And expects you to not see anyone while you wait??

And what is it you're asking?? no chance in hell I'd give him a second thought. He doesn't want you if he needs to think about it for 2 YEARS!!!!

Apologies if I misunderstood but if it is how I have taken it then crack on and enjoy yourself without thinking of him. I bet he's not stayed celibate for 2 years!!!!

7 weeks ago someone asked if 6 inches is too small I was wondering if he'd gone away to try and grow it. "

Hope he comes back to let us know if he managed it

Maybe somebody should PM the OP to come back and post a "one year later" update special "

I nominate you

Maybe somebody should PM the OP to come back and post a "one year later" update special "

7 weeks ago someone asked if 6 inches is too small I was wondering if he'd gone away to try and grow it.

Hope he comes back to let us know if he managed it "

In 7 weeks? You women are always in a rush.

Brighton

Maybe somebody should PM the OP to come back and post a "one year later" update special

I nominate you "

I'm not getting involved

I nominate you

I'm not getting involved "

What if I 'double dare' you? *always used to work at school and therefore the challenge must be accepted*

Brighton

I nominate you

I'm not getting involved

What if I 'double dare' you? *always used to work at school and therefore the challenge must be accepted* "

Damn I can't refuse then. I'll do it.

Brighton

I nominate you

I'm not getting involved

What if I 'double dare' you? *always used to work at school and therefore the challenge must be accepted*

Damn I can't refuse then. I'll do it. "

Ahh profile hidden and can't send message "user outside age range"

I nominate you

I'm not getting involved

Ahh profile hidden and can't send message "user outside age range" "

Thanks for trying though sir, perhaps word will reach the OP that someone has dug up the past and she'll be a long in a while for the one year later update special

Brighton

I nominate you

I'm not getting involved

Ahh profile hidden and can't send message "user outside age range"

Thanks for trying though sir, perhaps word will reach the OP that someone has dug up the past and she'll be a long in a while for the one year later update special "

Yes we need to know these things haha

» Add a new message to this topic