FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Morbidly Obese

Morbidly Obese

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you tell someone you are not interested in them because of their size, without hurting them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eizvollWoman  over a year ago

in my own little world :-)

Do you have to give a specific reason?

I hope they don't read it on here - that would be hurtful

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you don't you just politely decline. pshhhhhhhh tch tch

"Do you have to give a specific reason?

I hope they don't read it on here - that would be hurtful "

Its difficult because you can ignore messages but as a guy who gets this regularly its disheartening. Also guys I get the feeling are not meant to turn women down and I do not want to play but also am trying not to upset as she seems nice.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Its difficult because you can ignore messages but as a guy who gets this regularly its disheartening. Also guys I get the feeling are not meant to turn women down and I do not want to play but also am trying not to upset as she seems nice. "

and writing morbidly obsese is not gonna hurt this NICE LADY??

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

It's better to be upfront (which doesn't mean you have to be cruel!) than to string someone along.. there's nothing wrong with telling someone that they seem very nice but they're not really your type...

For a start I would remove

"I like women of all sizes and shapes"

from your profile if you do not want the attention of larger ladies and then you wouldn't have this problem would you?

By *eizvollWoman  over a year ago

in my own little world :-)

Its difficult because you can ignore messages but as a guy who gets this regularly its disheartening. Also guys I get the feeling are not meant to turn women down and I do not want to play but also am trying not to upset as she seems nice. "

You do say on your profile that size doesn't matter...

if you don't want approaches from a particular type of person, ie BBW for example of this thread, just say so on your profile

Forum Mod

Im posting in here what I posted in the advice thread too

Maybe take off your profile that you like all shapes and sizes and be more specific about what you're looking for regarding shape

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

maybe the larger ladies sufficed till we got the verification

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"How do you tell someone you are not interested in them because of their size, without hurting them?"

Your profile states: I like women of all sizes and shapes

We have stated on our profile what type / size we're looking for

Changes said line in profile quickly

"Im posting in here what I posted in the advice thread too

Maybe take off your profile that you like all shapes and sizes and be more specific about what you're looking for regarding shape"

I dont mind rubenesque women but i like to be active and it has always said on my profile I like someone active enough to play. The messages are not from fab but another site as I didn't think it fair to put it on the same place in case she read it. As for the profile details, well you as a couple will know people don't read your profile half of the time so putting things on it isn't the perfect solution.

Maybe take off your profile that you like all shapes and sizes and be more specific about what you're looking for regarding shape

I dont mind rubenesque women but i like to be active and it has always said on my profile I like someone active enough to play. The messages are not from fab but another site as I didn't think it fair to put it on the same place in case she read it. As for the profile details, well you as a couple will know people don't read your profile half of the time so putting things on it isn't the perfect solution. "

don't mind what passion

[Removed by poster at 05/01/11 14:26:02]

"How do you tell someone you are not interested in them because of their size, without hurting them?

We have stated on our profile what type / size we're looking for "

Ok i have changed that but also it says" just as long as your fit and able to play. I like hard and fast sex" and some are clearly not who have mailed.

Anyway its not about profiles i really need advice on how to let down without upsetting.

Why are people "reluctant" to be honest on their profiles regarding what they want? I'm not interested in young men or short men and state it on my profile!

I certainly wouldn't have "meet all" on my profile and then start a thread about short arses contacting me!

OP you've not done yourself any favours with this post: way to go!

[Removed by poster at 05/01/11 14:27:58]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

just say ...... I don't want to rattle your pussy.

Forum Mod

I dont mind rubenesque women but i like to be active and it has always said on my profile I like someone active enough to play. The messages are not from fab but another site as I didn't think it fair to put it on the same place in case she read it. As for the profile details, well you as a couple will know people don't read your profile half of the time so putting things on it isn't the perfect solution. "

No it is'nt but when we're looking for playmates which we're not at the moment I make sure that my preferences are there and if people choose to ignore them then they can but I won't be feeling any guilt about it,ill be spending my time on the people I am interested in meeting

If someone was not active enough to play, do you think they would be on a site like this or similar?

Forum Mod

Just tell her that you don't think shes for you even though shes a nice girl

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"How do you tell someone you are not interested in them because of their size, without hurting them?

Ok i have changed that but also it says" just as long as your fit and able to play. I like hard and fast sex" and some are clearly not who have mailed.

Anyway its not about profiles i really need advice on how to let down without upsetting."

I'm fit. I'm able to play. I've just moved from obese to overweight. Never actually thought I'd be glad to admit to being overweigh!

If you really don't want to tell her that her shape/size has put you off then tell her that there's no spark between the two of you and move on.

Just be aware that some people might be bigger in size, it doesn't necessarily make them unfit.

"If someone was not active enough to play, do you think they would be on a site like this or similar?"

oh there are some. but mostly no

birmingham

"Ok i have changed that but also it says" just as long as your fit and able to play"
that equates to "Any fook will do"

"I like hard and fast sex" and some are clearly not who have mailed"

We like bi M/F cpls, we often receive "requests" from "Straight" couples who clearly don't fit our requirements

"Anyway its not about profiles i really need advice on how to let down without upsetting."

You should pay more attention to your profile, rather than worry about upsetting anyone

"Just tell her that you don't think shes for you even though shes a nice girl"

"Ok i have changed that but also it says" just as long as your fit and able to play that equates to "Any fook will do"

I like hard and fast sex" and some are clearly not who have mailed

We like bi M/F cpls, we often receive "requests" from "Straight" couples who clearly don't fit our requirements

Anyway its not about profiles i really need advice on how to let down without upsetting.

You should pay more attention to your profile, rather than worry about upsetting anyone "

I think you have a point but as a guy you dont want to be too negative as you get little enough mail as it is

Forum Mod

I don't think you need to come across as negative if you spend more time saying what you do like rather than writing a load of stuff about what you don't like

birmingham

"as a guy you dont want to be too negative"

Why not state on your profile:

Fook needed ASAP!

Nothing more / nothing less, at least, it's staight to the point

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Say a radical thing like.....no thanks.

lol @ _iew

Maybe I do need help on my profile but when people ask for help on here for that stuff you get told it should be about you and your own ideas on a profile so you sometimes can’t win.

I might do the fook I needed ASAP but with my luck I would get someone I don’t fancy

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"How do you tell someone you are not interested in them because of their size, without hurting them?"

Tell them you like eggs but not anal.

Tell them you like eggs but not anal."

I will try it if you think it will work but i dont think they will understand it unless its a secret woman code

"Maybe I do need help on my profile but when people ask for help on here for that stuff you get told it should be about you and your own ideas on a profile so you sometimes can’t win.

I might do the fook I needed ASAP but with my luck I would get someone I don’t fancy

"

please bear in mind that normal criteria may not apply, you are not looking for a lifelong partner on a swing site. it might happen but that would be purely coincidental.

"

I thought ..."

You should try that more often.

Edinburgh

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

I thought ...

You should try that more often."

"

I thought ...

You should try that more often."

I do think but it doesn't always make sense. I am still thinking about the eggs but that one i just don't see how it fits in to swinging unless its like the car keys in the fruit bowl thing I have heard about.

Edinburgh

Do you have a car?

bypass altert, diversion available

Oh ffs.... if you tell someone you like something, is it unreasonable for them to assume you actually do like whatever it is you said you liked?

"Do you have a car? "

Yes i do but how will that help?

Forum Mod

"Oh ffs.... if you tell someone you like something, is it unreasonable for them to assume you actually do like whatever it is you said you liked?"

No! unless its anal or eggs

"Oh ffs.... if you tell someone you like something, is it unreasonable for them to assume you actually do like whatever it is you said you liked?"

I like lots of things but I dont like to do it with everyone. Is that what you mean I should you do something I like with everyone?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ffs,,,,,,,,,,

thank you very much for your message, was nice of you to write. Apologies, you are not what I am looking for, no offence meant, but important we both connect with each other.

best regards and thanks again for writing xx

birmingham

"Oh ffs.... "

Thankfully, I've just reached my destination I was just about to increase my stress medication

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

thank you very much for your message, was nice of you to write. Apologies, you are not what I am looking for, no offence meant, but important we both connect with each other.

best regards and thanks again for writing xx "

FANTASTIC that's absolutely brilliant. Can i use it please or do i have to make it look different?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

FANTASTIC that's absolutely brilliant. Can i use it please or do i have to make it look different? "

feel free.............

Edinburgh

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

Blimey View... you apologise?!

"Oh ffs.... if you tell someone you like something, is it unreasonable for them to assume you actually do like whatever it is you said you liked?

I like lots of things but I dont like to do it with everyone. Is that what you mean I should you do something I like with everyone? "

Even faced with all the evidence I refuse to believe you are a 3 watt bulb.... more like a 60 watt with a dimmer switch.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

Blimey View... you apologise?! "

well to some...

others I get sectioned

"Oh ffs.... if you tell someone you like something, is it unreasonable for them to assume you actually do like whatever it is you said you liked?

I like lots of things but I dont like to do it with everyone. Is that what you mean I should you do something I like with everyone?

Even faced with all the evidence I refuse to believe you are a 3 watt bulb.... more like a 60 watt with a dimmer switch."

I dont have a dimmer switch though as you can't use them with the new energy efficient light bulbs. do you think i should get a dimmer switch for meets?

Edinburgh

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

Blimey View... you apologise?!

well to some...

others I get sectioned"

Do you like eggs?

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

FANTASTIC that's absolutely brilliant. Can i use it please or do i have to make it look different?

feel free............."

Thank you so much if you ever need me to write something for you i will happily help

Even faced with all the evidence I refuse to believe you are a 3 watt bulb.... more like a 60 watt with a dimmer switch.

I dont have a dimmer switch though as you can't use them with the new energy efficient light bulbs. do you think i should get a dimmer switch for meets? "

And that answer confirms my thoughts... it's too subtle to be genuine stupidity.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

feel free.............

Thank you so much if you ever need me to write something for you i will happily help "

no your ok... but thanks for the kind offer.

Edinburgh

Well as trolling goes, I thought that was mildly entertaining.

"Well as trolling goes, I thought that was mildly entertaining. "

Indeed

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

feel free.............

Thank you so much if you ever need me to write something for you i will happily help

"

Your a very nice man you are and so polite. I am sure you will be very popular. Can i copy bits off your profile?

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

feel free.............

"

u sods, u've had us, havn't yas???

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

feel free.............

Your a very nice man you are and so polite. I am sure you will be very popular. Can i copy bits off your profile?"

not my pics

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

feel free.............

Your a very nice man you are and so polite. I am sure you will be very popular. Can i copy bits off your profile?

not my pics "

No no I wouldn't do that not at all. I have looked and you don't do negativity or bum sex too that's good. Can I ask if you have a dimmer switch please and does it help with meets?

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

feel free.............

not my pics "

This is mint, why not rewrite his entire profile for him....

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

"This is mint, why not rewrite his entire profile for him....

oh dear oh dear oh dear."

oh how very curious, it would be almost like a mirror image.

"Ok i have changed that but also it says" just as long as your fit and able to play. I like hard and fast sex" "

im obese, and i like hard and fast sex. What makes you think that an obese woman cant have hard and fast sex and are not fit enough to have sex??

oh dear oh dear oh dear."

This is why I haven't copying things of peoples profiles. If you looked back i said I hadn't done this because some people will be negative if you do. I get one piece of advice earlier then you comment like you have.

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

This is why I haven't copying things of peoples profiles. If you looked back i said I hadn't done this because some people will be negative if you do. I get one piece of advice earlier then you comment like you have. "

everyone will see it from a differen point of _iew.

oh dear oh dear oh dear.

This is why I haven't copying things of peoples profiles. If you looked back i said I hadn't done this because some people will be negative if you do. I get one piece of advice earlier then you comment like you have.

everyone will see it from a differen point of _iew."

It looks that way so what do you do. You just can't win

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

feel free............."

I liked your first one better

ask the seven dwarves and each will _iew it differently.

you may feel I have bitten a toxic apple but i remain,

yours faithfully, Snow White. x

n if yer ears are not big enough to understand what I am saying ..... fill the blanks

"ask the seven dwarves and each will _iew it differently.

yours faithfully, Snow White. x"

I haven't seen any swinging dwarfs, are there any on here?

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

feel free.............

I liked your first one better "

It was really nice of him to do that. It was appreciated lots.

"Ok i have changed that but also it says" just as long as your fit and able to play. I like hard and fast sex"

im obese, and i like hard and fast sex. What makes you think that an obese woman cant have hard and fast sex and are not fit enough to have sex??

"

No answer to this one then...go figure

"ask the seven dwarves and each will _iew it differently.

yours faithfully, Snow White. x

I haven't seen any swinging dwarfs, are there any on here? "

u didn't mention that in yer profile.

I think OP that your Original post was how do you say no.

I think the answer given to change your profile to omit the shapes ans sizes is a good one, if you avoid stating everyone invited, then your less likely to not get what your looking for.

Some people state to strictly what they require but then again, if they get plenty of offers that meet their criteria then they are happy.

I think just reword the profile a wee bit.

you've actually been given good advice but the forums do tend to be a place where you will get many different _iews not always ones you share.

"Ok i have changed that but also it says" just as long as your fit and able to play. I like hard and fast sex"

"

My missus aint small and man do we have wild sex...

I think the gent is more looking at aesthetics...hopefully he shall change his profile so he finds what hes looking for and flip of the coin " stop wasting his and others peoples times"

you dont want to hurt them but you post a thread titled morbidly obese aabout them?

Anyway its not about profiles i really need advice on how to let down without upsetting."

as someone who you wouldnt play with i have to say i might be big bbw fat morbidly obese or what ever the hell you wanna call it but i could still fuck you and the england football team all over the place and still be active enough to go again for round 2

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

FFS!!!!!

How much wetnursing does one guy need?? The OP is either a little bit slow or he is playing you all!

LOL at the serious replies on this thread

If no one got the wooden spoon award, I think the OP should

you dont want to hurt them but you post a thread titled morbidly obese aabout them? "

I they have seen it now,instead of the op not being honest and sincere to that person hes posts it on the forums,develop a back bone next time op

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think he has cheered up a boring afternoon myself

"I think he has cheered up a boring afternoon myself"

His dinner's certainly sorted, he caught more than one fish

"I think he has cheered up a boring afternoon myself"

I think so too,I go out for a few hours and all sorts happen on here

you dont want to hurt them but you post a thread titled morbidly obese aabout them?

I they have seen it now,instead of the op not being honest and sincere to that person hes posts it on the forums,develop a back bone next time op"

Backbone like you did the other day? LMFAO. I like that one, very funny.

what was that then?

I they have seen it now,instead of the op not being honest and sincere to that person hes posts it on the forums,develop a back bone next time op

Backbone like you did the other day? LMFAO. I like that one, very funny. "

have i come on here and insulted anyone regarding size no

have i come on here and insulted anyone regarding size no"

Maybe you should read the whole thread rather than jumping in with both feet. GUNG HO old boy and jolly hockey sticks and all that!

Maybe you should read the whole thread rather than jumping in with both feet. GUNG HO old boy and jolly hockey sticks and all that! "

I did read it

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Why are people "reluctant" to be honest on their profiles regarding what they want? I'm not interested in young men or short men and state it on my profile!

I certainly wouldn't have "meet all" on my profile and then start a thread about short arses contacting me!

OP you've not done yourself any favours with this post: way to go! "

Glad to hear it!

Er, I'm down here....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Beeston

"

I haven't seen any swinging dwarfs, are there any on here? "

Two are; Invictus and Soapy.

Maybe you should read the whole thread rather than jumping in with both feet. GUNG HO old boy and jolly hockey sticks and all that!

I did read it"

Not the whole thread you didn't before posting or you would have understood better but there is no correcting some people. Just note the OP wasn't on about anyone from fab though. The only insult when i read was one about getting a back bone but there you go.

"Why are people "reluctant" to be honest on their profiles regarding what they want? I'm not interested in young men or short men and state it on my profile!

Glad to hear it!

Er, I'm down here.... "

i havnt read all the posts but how do you tell a guy with big ears hes not ur type .....do you just say "hi big ears thanks for the offer but i prefer noddy or that guy in the uniform ........"

tsk tsk what a silly thing to say!!! you cannot imply that because someone is overweight for you because you do not feel they can keep up with you!! I used to attend a keep fit class run by a lady who was at least a size 18, not slim by no means but my god didnt she work hard, no way at size 14 could i keep up with her, so weight in some way has little to do with how fit someone is, so long as they take care of themselves and get plenty of exercise, something she clearly did both of

Forum Mod

O o O oo

ok boys, calm down now , I have a headache

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

"

Maybe you should read the whole thread rather than jumping in with both feet. GUNG HO old boy and jolly hockey sticks and all that! "

No need to take the piss out of him..I thought it was a very nice scarf.. Sort of Stephen Fry crumpets and full on bi action in front of a roaring fire

However not quite what i imagined batman had in mind..

He's still cute though

"

No need to take the piss out of him..I thought it was a very nice scarf.. Sort of Stephen Fry crumpets and full on bi action in front of a roaring fire

However not quite what i imagined batman had in mind..

He's still cute though"

its winter can't I wear the scarf me ma knitted me?

I dunno, but can you tell me after the fast and hard sex... I have quite warmed to you.

I did read it

Not the whole thread you didn't before posting or you would have understood better but there is no correcting some people. Just note the OP wasn't on about anyone from fab though. The only insult when i read was one about getting a back bone but there you go. "

well I am sorry I will admit when I am wrong and I am here,I just guess if you don't like someone whether its on here or in everyday life just be honest thats all

I did read it

Not the whole thread you didn't before posting or you would have understood better but there is no correcting some people. Just note the OP wasn't on about anyone from fab though. The only insult when i read was one about getting a back bone but there you go. "

Are you the post corrector ?

"FFS!!!!!

How much wetnursing does one guy need?? The OP is either a little bit slow or he is playing you all! "

i would say that a snail moves faster than him

Beeston

Glad to hear it!

Er, I'm down here....

i havnt read all the posts but how do you tell a guy with big ears hes not ur type .....do you just say "hi big ears thanks for the offer but i prefer noddy or that guy in the uniform ........""

I'm out on two counts now.....

I did read it

Not the whole thread you didn't before posting or you would have understood better but there is no correcting some people. Just note the OP wasn't on about anyone from fab though. The only insult when i read was one about getting a back bone but there you go.

well I am sorry I will admit when I am wrong and I am here,I just guess if you don't like someone whether its on here or in everyday life just be honest thats all"

Its called bigotry

"FFS!!!!!

How much wetnursing does one guy need?? The OP is either a little bit slow or he is playing you all!

i would say that a snail moves faster than him "

Only when it's squished onto a car tyre at Silverstone.

I did read it

well I am sorry I will admit when I am wrong and I am here,I just guess if you don't like someone whether its on here or in everyday life just be honest thats all

Its called bigotry "

No it isn't

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

I did read it

Its called bigotry "

No it's not......

"FFS!!!!!

i would say that a snail moves faster than him

Only when it's squished onto a car tyre at Silverstone."

Now that hurts me deeply, being an animal fan , going to phone the RSPCA about you

Forum Mod

I bet the OPs having a right good laugh at all this on here

I did read it

Its called bigotry

No it's not......"

Err it is! A bigot is someone who is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own.

Torquay

"I bet the OPs having a right good laugh at all this on here "

I am surprised so many were taken in by the Op's post....

Beeston

I guess us big eared dwarfs and snail lovers need to start our own thread then...

"I bet the OPs having a right good laugh at all this on here

I am surprised so many were taken in by the Op's post...."

Nahhh he's been a star and played it well at first.... I am only surprised by the ones who still can't see it.

Torquay

"I bet the OPs having a right good laugh at all this on here

I am surprised so many were taken in by the Op's post....

Nahhh he's been a star and played it well at first.... I am only surprised by the ones who still can't see it."

Shhhhhh.....don't mention the bigots!

I did read it

Its called bigotry

No it's not......

Err it is! A bigot is someone who is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own."

That's right.

I knew you'd know

"I guess us big eared dwarfs and snail lovers need to start our own thread then... "

Do you mention snails on your profile?

Torquay

I did read it

Its called bigotry

No it's not......

Err it is! A bigot is someone who is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own."

You have been looking up a pre Victorian definition of bigotry......

Wikipedia is not always your friend

" ....

Its called bigotry

No it's not......

Err it is! A bigot is someone who is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own.

That's right.

I knew you'd know "

O am glad that's cleared up... I was worried we were heading for a panto showdown...

Oh no it isn't....

Oh yes it is....

Oh no it isn't...

Beeston

"I guess us big eared dwarfs and snail lovers need to start our own thread then...

Do you mention snails on your profile?"

Tut.

Now I'll get the old "but I can see you've met with creatures that are hermaphrodites but you quite clearly state on your profile that you are straight"

"I guess us big eared dwarfs and snail lovers need to start our own thread then...

Tut.

Now I'll get the old "but I can see you've met with creatures that are hermaphrodites but you quite clearly state on your profile that you are straight" "

.... I was just going to say I could do an impression of a slug across your duvet.

Glad to hear it!

Er, I'm down here.... "

Beeston

Tut.

Now I'll get the old "but I can see you've met with creatures that are hermaphrodites but you quite clearly state on your profile that you are straight"

.... I was just going to say I could do an impression of a slug across your duvet."

Wow. Plug me in and turn me on baby...

Hello i'm a dwarf with a big todger, i struggle to talk to nice ladies cos when i get excited, I fall over.

tsk tsk what a silly thing to say!!! you cannot imply that because someone is overweight for you because you do not feel they can keep up with you!! I used to attend a keep fit class run by a lady who was at least a size 18, not slim by no means but my god didnt she work hard, no way at size 14 could i keep up with her, so weight in some way has little to do with how fit someone is, so long as they take care of themselves and get plenty of exercise, something she clearly did both of"

Agree with you Grey very silly statement. As a size 18-20 woman I'd say I'm pretty fit. I can do 40 lengths of my local pool without stopping and I know alot of much slimmer people who can barely do one. Such a generalisation saying that if your obese your unfit

tsk tsk what a silly thing to say!!! you cannot imply that because someone is overweight for you because you do not feel they can keep up with you!! I used to attend a keep fit class run by a lady who was at least a size 18, not slim by no means but my god didnt she work hard, no way at size 14 could i keep up with her, so weight in some way has little to do with how fit someone is, so long as they take care of themselves and get plenty of exercise, something she clearly did both of

Agree with you Grey very silly statement. As a size 18-20 woman I'd say I'm pretty fit. I can do 40 lengths of my local pool without stopping and I know alot of much slimmer people who can barely do one. Such a generalisation saying that if your obese your unfit"

me too i waver between the 16/18 can swim for miles ...did a triathlon last year !! play golf , sail ,walk and i zumba ...guys have trouble keeping up with me and i dont need much sleep ....

birmingham

Numerous “mature” fookable, ahem, cough, sexi fems on here

"Hello i'm a dwarf with a big todger, i struggle to talk to nice ladies cos when i get excited, I fall over.

"

can i hold you up

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

i'm obese too and like hard sex - not sure i like fast sex as i like it to last a while

Actually it can be difficult to do a really fat bird fast and hard... the poor guy gets the bounce back effect... a bit like mistiming your second bounce on a spring-board.

evesham

"Actually it can be difficult to do a really fat bird fast and hard... the poor guy gets the bounce back effect... a bit like mistiming your second bounce on a spring-board."

thats why a bungee cord is a staple in my play kit, get in doggy, run the cord round the back of the guy ass holding an end in each hand - that way if he bounces out too hard the bungee will boing him back in again

"Actually it can be difficult to do a really fat bird fast and hard... the poor guy gets the bounce back effect... a bit like mistiming your second bounce on a spring-board.

thats why a bungee cord is a staple in my play kit, get in doggy, run the cord round the back of the guy ass holding an end in each hand - that way if he bounces out too hard the bungee will boing him back in again "

conjures up a wonderful picture ......

By *imnher2Woman  over a year ago

watford

me thinks you should have been more honest with said lady and told her you were not interested, and not take it to the forums..

" ....

Its called bigotry

No it's not......

That's right.

I knew you'd know

O am glad that's cleared up... I was worried we were heading for a panto showdown...

Oh no it isn't....

Oh yes it is....

Oh no it isn't..."

Nooooooooo I knew he'd know. He's just failing to see. See ?

"Actually it can be difficult to do a really fat bird fast and hard... the poor guy gets the bounce back effect... a bit like mistiming your second bounce on a spring-board.

thats why a bungee cord is a staple in my play kit, get in doggy, run the cord round the back of the guy ass holding an end in each hand - that way if he bounces out too hard the bungee will boing him back in again "

*Makes note to add bungee cord to play kit*

Im a "big un"

But im still bloody active...

Just ask the last fella who took a week to recover

evesham

thats why a bungee cord is a staple in my play kit, get in doggy, run the cord round the back of the guy ass holding an end in each hand - that way if he bounces out too hard the bungee will boing him back in again

"

do i win a prize for finding something you dont have already in your play kit????

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Has someone been handing out mood enhancing drugs on the way into the lounge today?

Edinburgh

"Has someone been handing out mood enhancing drugs on the way into the lounge today? "

Well they most certainly aren't performance enhancing!!

Just say no, you are not interested, why the need to give a reason?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lmao at both posts

do i win a prize for finding something you dont have already in your play kit???? "

Yes...my admiration. So simple! Brilliant! I was wondering how to keep them in following the Christmas blow out!

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lmao at both posts "

PS I am a fat bird so I can laugh uncase anyone tells me off

evesham

lmao at both posts

PS I am a fat bird so I can laugh uncase anyone tells me off"

who on earth would dare tell you off rugby??

Forum Mod

O o O oo

lmao at both posts

who on earth would dare tell you off rugby??"

Lots of people do if I laugh at things they think I shouldn't or have an opinion......although I am a rebel and take no notice of them

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

lmao at both posts

who on earth would dare tell you off rugby??

Lots of people do if I laugh at things they think I shouldn't or have an opinion......although I am a rebel and take no notice of them "

i gave rugby a spanking with my feather duster only the other day

Forum Mod

O o O oo

See !! I am bullied I say, bullied !!

I would meet her and tell he in person you think she is a fat lass and your scared she would excessively sweat/have a stroke/have a coronary while having sex with you and your not keen on that. Make sure she has a drink in her hand though when telling her as she will need something to drink afterwards. I am sure she won't mind you telling her

"ffs,,,,,,,,,,

I can confirm that this does work - this is what View wrote to me and I havent dared approach him again, well not under that username anyway

I would meet her and tell he in person you think she is a fat lass and your scared she would excessively sweat/have a stroke/have a coronary while having sex with you and your not keen on that. Make sure she has a drink in her hand though when telling her as she will need something to drink afterwards. I am sure she won't mind you telling her "

Be as polite as possible but if they don’t take no for an answer just tell them the truth.

You find people with excessive amounts of body fat unattractive.

» Add a new message to this topic