FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile.... Guidelines or Rules?

Profile.... Guidelines or Rules?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I guess the answer to this is probably 'everyone is different' but do people use their profile information to offer 'guidelines' as to what they are looking for or hard and fast 'rules'? I only ask because in the past I have been approached (as a single male) by couples who, on their profile, are not looking for single males.... And then get short shrift from another couple as I am one year over ( or under) their prefered age limit.... Many aspects on my own profile are 'grey' areas depending on my mood that particular day. Is it wrong to approach anyone when I do not tick EVERY box on their profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are enough Profiles that you will match with so stick with them, if a Couple state they don't meet Single Guys but Message you what's the problem, if you fancy them get chatting and see what happens

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"I guess the answer to this is probably 'everyone is different' but do people use their profile information to offer 'guidelines' as to what they are looking for or hard and fast 'rules'? I only ask because in the past I have been approached (as a single male) by couples who, on their profile, are not looking for single males.... And then get short shrift from another couple as I am one year over ( or under) their prefered age limit.... Many aspects on my own profile are 'grey' areas depending on my mood that particular day. Is it wrong to approach anyone when I do not tick EVERY box on their profile?"

Not wrong at all, but the question is do you expect a reply? Because I can only speak for myself but I just delete messages I get from people who so obviously don't meet the very basic criteria as outlined on my profile.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

People read profiles?!

Forum Mod

I think you got it right when you said that there are grey areas on your profile depending on what mood you're in that day

I think that could probably apply to a few people on here

Everyones different though some are very rigid and some are more fluid

I thought they only looked at pics

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There's certainly a lot more grey on some than others.

Mine are guidelines, ive no objection to swaying slightly out of the age range but i wont go into the 20's age group or younger, i cant afford to travel so id never let anyone come to me from the other side of the country and i will not sway from that.

You on the other hand have nothing on your profile that says anything about you and even the verification isnt enough to make me stick around and reply to any message, so you tick only really one box on my profile.

He's just browsing and into threesomes says alot to me, he's a timewaster sorry but had to say it

"He's just browsing and into threesomes says alot to me, he's a timewaster sorry but had to say it"

No naming and shaming... if he arranged to meet you for a crafty blowjob and then didn't show, that's between you guys.

Forum Mod

"He's just browsing and into threesomes says alot to me, he's a timewaster sorry but had to say it"

I would never assume anything about anyones profile and make jugdements about it

You end up looking stupid and most likely having to defend your comments that have no ground

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Whats wrong with threesomes?

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

If you have proof that he is a timewaster then surely you should report him to Admin?

Or is it just an (un)educated guess?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Just out of interest... why would you report someone to Admin for being a timewaster?

What are Admin meant to do about it? And why would they care? Surely they provide a service in that they run the site but it's really not their place to take action against people who don't turn up to meets, etc.

Or am I wrong?

Forum Mod

"Just out of interest... why would you report someone to Admin for being a timewaster?

What are Admin meant to do about it? And why would they care? Surely they provide a service in that they run the site but it's really not their place to take action against people who don't turn up to meets, etc.

Or am I wrong?"

They line them all up and shoot them..........its the only way

I put some thought into my profile, and very specific about the type of man I'm looking to meet. It is purely fantasy, and ALL about me. My playmates recognise that and are more than happy to please me.

For those that can read and assimilate the information is there for them to decide whether they fit the bill or not. I also have on my profile I wont respond to anyone who doesn't meet what I'm looking for.

It doesn't stop the married, short, Dom men from all over the country contacting me. Not really a problem, it doesn't take long to delete.

"He's just browsing and into threesomes says alot to me, he's a timewaster sorry but had to say it

Whats wrong with threesomes?"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Just out of interest... why would you report someone to Admin for being a timewaster?

Or am I wrong?

They line them all up and shoot them..........its the only way"

'They line them all up and View shoots over them...'

reads so much better but the fuckers wouldn't turn up for the line

Forum Mod

Or am I wrong?

They line them all up and shoot them..........its the only way

'They line them all up and View shoots over them...'

reads so much better but the fuckers wouldn't turn up for the line"

Thats because someone blabbed,we won't say a word to the next lot

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

thank you

will start saving up .... want a spray to be proud of..

Thank you all for your comments.... I guess a site like this you are bound to get individuals that jump to conclusions, I am not going to comment or retaliate.... Just to say I am relatively new to the site, professional and socially busy so updating my profile is not top of my agenda. I will try to keep on top of it from now on

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Thank you all for your comments.... I guess a site like this you are bound to get individuals that jump to conclusions, I am not going to comment or retaliate.... Just to say I am relatively new to the site, professional and socially busy so updating my profile is not top of my agenda. I will try to keep on top of it from now on "

Welcome and have fun

Feedback is a gift.... so here's my special prezzie for you.

New to the site or not, as a 'professional' person I am sure you will appreciate what happens when you send a company a blank CV.

You managed to type 55 times more words in your opening post than you have in your profile.... even with a busy social life.

Whilst it is often wrong to assume, in this game a lot of people will make first impression judgements based on what is presented infront of them.

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being can't be arsed) how do you feel your profile comes across to others?

"Feedback is a gift.... so here's my special prezzie for you.

New to the site or not, as a 'professional' person I am sure you will appreciate what happens when you send a company a blank CV.

You managed to type 55 times more words in your opening post than you have in your profile.... even with a busy social life.

Whilst it is often wrong to assume, in this game a lot of people will make first impression judgements based on what is presented infront of them.

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being can't be arsed) how do you feel your profile comes across to others?"

Although strangely enough Polo (and OP) ive seen similar profiles with more verifications that i have

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"There's certainly a lot more grey on some than others."

I shave mine out before uploading a pic.

"

Although strangely enough Polo (and OP) ive seen similar profiles with more verifications that i have "

Indeed I have too.

We all know a seriously fit handsome guy will get pussy thrown at him ... from some women who just want the eye candy for an hour before hunting the next one.

We all know any woman regardless of size, age, looks, teeth, will get offers from some guys who just don't care as long as it's wet and offering.

We all know there are couples who aren't that bothered what a guy writes, they just want a spare cock to turn up, fuck and fuck off.

And fair play to them... seriously fair play.

But they are limited markets.

no one is going to listen to you then Mr. Browser.

You counted my words...? Quite sad....

"There's certainly a lot more grey on some than others.

I shave mine out before uploading a pic."

trim our profile regularly

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"You counted my words...? Quite sad...."

Is that you still not retaliating?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"You counted my words...? Quite sad....

Is that you still not retaliating?"

He is allowed to change his mind, I would have done too

( although females have more right to change minds of course )

"You counted my words...? Quite sad...."

I had 10 seconds to spare in my busy social calendar

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I had 10 seconds to spare in my busy social calendar "

Pssst polo, have you got your drawers on back to front?

I had 10 seconds to spare in my busy social calendar

Pssst polo, have you got your drawers on back to front?"

They are actually on the right way now... the England bit is on the front

Is that you still not retaliating?"

Of course it isn't... you don't retaliate like that ffs!

Good god if it is quite sad to count the number of words in one post... how sad is it to go and count the counted words to see if they were really counted ... tut.

"He's just browsing and into threesomes says alot to me, he's a timewaster sorry but had to say it

No naming and shaming... if he arranged to meet you for a crafty blowjob and then didn't show, that's between you guys."

your a sharp lass

If you have proof that he is a timewaster then surely you should report him to Admin?

Or is it just an (un)educated guess?"

it was an uneducated guess,sorry Jane

When I look at a profile I see it as an introduction, that does not mean that people are not aloud to change there minds if they want. Take time and get to know them, and then make your mind up, and if you don’t like them well, move on.

» Add a new message to this topic