FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I Just got into trouble.....

I Just got into trouble.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *muma OP   Woman  over a year ago

Livingston

for my status....... 16 people have just pm'd me asking if it is aimed at them and to clear it. FFS, is that insecurity or what?

Status says "Knowledge is power, and knowledge can be dangerous in the wrong hands"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"for my status....... 16 people have just pm'd me asking if it is aimed at them and to clear it. FFS, is that insecurity or what?

Status says "Knowledge is power, and knowledge can be dangerous in the wrong hands""

ive had lots asking me if im wanking!!!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Mine hasn't worked at all!

Livingston

aye but you probably are though honey

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"for my status....... 16 people have just pm'd me asking if it is aimed at them and to clear it. FFS, is that insecurity or what?

Status says "Knowledge is power, and knowledge can be dangerous in the wrong hands""

at least you get messages

but to be serious how narrow minded of some people, I suppose they are the ones that have 'I need a shag now' and think it's a work of a poetic genius!

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

Do people actually read your status? BUGGER!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do people actually read your status? BUGGER! "
i have pictorial evidence

Livingston

Status says "Knowledge is power, and knowledge can be dangerous in the wrong hands"

but to be serious how narrow minded of some people, I suppose they are the ones that have 'I need a shag now' and think it's a work of a poetic genius!"

I thought it could be taken as a political quote as opposed to a personal one (maybe cos I know no-one on here has any powerful knowledge of me that could be dangerous to me)..... hmmm, makes you wonder though. think I may have to check their profiles lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wheres Polo when we need status inspiration?

{Oops sorry _muma.... I have neither :$}

Livingston

"Do people actually read your status? BUGGER! "

yes BB, they read it then they bugger me!!! why do you think I am always smiling

Keep your status the way it is. Sounds like they have deep feelings of guilt or a chip on their shoulder. Thats their problem - not yours. Ive had questions/comments pm'd to me re my title bar which is my moto to daily life. It reads: "Rather be scared to death, than bored to death." One asked, "youre not afraid of dying, so you mustnt be god fearing. Are you religious? What religion are you?" My reply - clicked the BLOCK button, haha.

Another suggested i was contemplating suicide but dont remember full wording as was in my first few days on site.

Dont take their comments/worries to heart. Just wind them up in return if it really bothers them. I know this from experience!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

My resolution for 2011 has been to not care what twunts on the interweb think of me.It is a great quote, keep it, and ignorre the paranoid.

lol _muma i love when you put something up and ppl always think its about them xxx

Livingston

"Keep your status the way it is. Sounds like they have deep feelings of guilt or a chip on their shoulder. Thats their problem - not yours. Ive had questions/comments pm'd to me re my title bar which is my moto to daily life. It reads: "Rather be scared to death, than bored to death." One asked, "youre not afraid of dying, so you mustnt be god fearing. Are you religious? What religion are you?" My reply - clicked the BLOCK button, haha.

Another suggested i was contemplating suicide but dont remember full wording as was in my first few days on site.

Dont take their comments/worries to heart. Just wind them up in return if it really bothers them. I know this from experience! "

James, thank you but I don't take anything on here to heart and I certainly won't change who I am or what I want to say for other people. I only posted it on here cos it gave me a laught that so many other people were bothered about it, even had people I have never heard of asking if it was directed at them.

(nice too speak to you again btw) x

By *razydriver8Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

I've just had a builder offer to do work on my flat in exchnge for sex thanks to my status . Lol

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I put 'I believe in goats' as my status yesterday and already three people have denied their existence.

"I put 'I believe in goats' as my status yesterday and already three people have denied their existence."

I've seen a Goat

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I love status updates.. they are better than all the soaps put together...

the laughs, the point scoring, the rants, declarations of love and then the next day feck off you twat..

it is like care in the community daily register and case re_iews..

"I've just had a builder offer to do work on my flat in exchnge for sex thanks to my status . Lol "

I need a plumber...willing to negotiate..

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

lol mia n knowledge a true not gonna happen scenario lol (loves you really babes)

ive a message about my kids dad passing away but not enough fingers to count for the number of people that didnt read it

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I love status updates.. they are better than all the soaps put together...

the laughs, the point scoring, the rants, declarations of love and then the next day feck off you twat..

it is like care in the community daily register and case re_iews.. "

tee hee... so I am not the only one who enjoys reading them then.

Isn't it fun when you spot both sides of a status war.

Forum Mod

"ive a message about my kids dad passing away but not enough fingers to count for the number of people that didnt read it "

Oh Im so sorry to hear that xxx

ha ha, like it, can I put it on mine

but to be serious how narrow minded of some people, I suppose they are the ones that have 'I need a shag now' and think it's a work of a poetic genius!

I thought it could be taken as a political quote as opposed to a personal one (maybe cos I know no-one on here has any powerful knowledge of me that could be dangerous to me)..... hmmm, makes you wonder though. think I may have to check their profiles lol"

did it occurr to you that they may feel it is themselves that are threatened? he he

"ive a message about my kids dad passing away but not enough fingers to count for the number of people that didnt read it "

sorry to hear that xx

that's terrible news... our thoughts are with you

...and it just goes to show that some (not all) guys will never learn to read

"ive a message about my kids dad passing away but not enough fingers to count for the number of people that didnt read it

...and it just goes to show that some (not all) guys will never learn to read "

Thank you, some are even guys i know and knew that he had been ill, bounced in with wanting to meet, sexy fun stuff etc

"ive a message about my kids dad passing away but not enough fingers to count for the number of people that didnt read it

sorry to hear that xx"

Thank you Miss Katy

Oh Im so sorry to hear that xxx"

Thank you

...and it just goes to show that some (not all) guys will never learn to read

Thank you, some are even guys i know and knew that he had been ill, bounced in with wanting to meet, sexy fun stuff etc "

how very thoughtful of them - tossers

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

whats a goat ?

» Add a new message to this topic