FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The evils

The evils

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever met a potential meet in a public place,ie; a pub, got talking about swinging (as you do) and been overheard by others in the pub and give the "evils". Or have you dressed up for a meet provocatively and been stared at.

This has happened to me on quite a few occasions. Last night was classic. We met a couple in a pub. I was dressed appropriately (for a meet anyway) in a fitted top, a tight pencil skirt with a thigh high split, fishnet stockings and skyscraper heels. As if that wasnt bad enough, a couple of women were sat on the next table and were staring even before all of us got into our previous swinging escapades. Now I didnt think we were talking loudly but I felt rather than saw eyes boring into me. I looked over and this woman looked at me disgustedly.

As we got up to leave, I stood up, looked her in the eye, fluffed my hair and fiddled with my skirt to give a flash of stocking top and smirked (and then legged it in case she hit me).

No point in pretending im the virgin mary is there

have you ever had similar experiences, or has anyway ever said anything if theyve overheard conversations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

Blimey - and what was the missus wearing?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I tend not to assume what others are thinking or deliberately provoke - especially if they are the type to be offended. A public place is for everyone. A lot of pubs are eateries now too and are for families with children.

I have been out dressed ready and have had to brave out a couple of incidents where I was really out of place. Makes for fun memories tho....

"I tend not to assume what others are thinking or deliberately provoke - especially if they are the type to be offended. A public place is for everyone. A lot of pubs are eateries now too and are for families with children.

I have been out dressed ready and have had to brave out a couple of incidents where I was really out of place. Makes for fun memories tho.... "

When i was swinging as a couple my guy liked me to "dress" for the occasion ...funniest incident was in a hotel in a nice quiet village near farnborough we were in the bar the couple we were meeting were in the bar and so were 50 england football fans watching england play france ....was a night to remember

"I tend not to assume what others are thinking or deliberately provoke - especially if they are the type to be offended. A public place is for everyone. A lot of pubs are eateries now too and are for families with children.

I have been out dressed ready and have had to brave out a couple of incidents where I was really out of place. Makes for fun memories tho....

When i was swinging as a couple my guy liked me to "dress" for the occasion ...funniest incident was in a hotel in a nice quiet village near farnborough we were in the bar the couple we were meeting were in the bar and so were 50 england football fans watching england play france ....was a night to remember "

Gods sake Ima .... you must have been up all night and no tea breaks to get through that lot !

Forum Mod

I must be weird in the fact that although I absolutely adore dressing up for play I would never wear any of my play clothes,shoes,corsets ect on show anywhere else apart from where im playing or at clubs

Im not conservative at all in my everyday dress either and never have been but I would just hate for anyone in a normal pub to be looking at me and wondering why I was dressed that way but I do understand that for a lot of couples its quite a turn on and very provocative for them

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I must be weird in the fact that although I absolutely adore dressing up for play I would never wear any of my play clothes,shoes,corsets ect on show anywhere else apart from where im playing or at clubs

"

If you are weird I must be too.

"I must be weird in the fact that although I absolutely adore dressing up for play I would never wear any of my play clothes,shoes,corsets ect on show anywhere else apart from where im playing or at clubs

Im not conservative at all in my everyday dress either and never have been but I would just hate for anyone in a normal pub to be looking at me and wondering why I was dressed that way but I do understand that for a lot of couples its quite a turn on and very provocative for them"

it wasnt as bad as some of the clothes i wore in clubs but low cut top and sexy skirt stockings heels type of stuff !!

Im not conservative at all in my everyday dress either and never have been but I would just hate for anyone in a normal pub to be looking at me and wondering why I was dressed that way but I do understand that for a lot of couples its quite a turn on and very provocative for them

it wasnt as bad as some of the clothes i wore in clubs but low cut top and sexy skirt stockings heels type of stuff !!"

havnt been able to do it with anyone else so it was def part of the "thing " we had between us ...and granny ...they were just looking !!!! im a lady !

Forum Mod

it wasnt as bad as some of the clothes i wore in clubs but low cut top and sexy skirt stockings heels type of stuff !!"

I don't know why I feel the way I do though because some of my clothes especially the summer ones cover less than some of the play outfits I have

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yes,its happened to me but surely all naughty nuns sink pints of stella?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

it wasnt as bad as some of the clothes i wore in clubs but low cut top and sexy skirt stockings heels type of stuff !!

I don't know why I feel the way I do though because some of my clothes especially the summer ones cover less than some of the play outfits I have "

I know why I do.... I like the transformation from classy to trashy, from stylish to this is for sex!

It's a bit like naked photos... nothing left as a suprise when it's all out there from the start.

It was only our 2nd social meet, we had a meet in a crowded pub which was playing live music.

We found ourselves shouting to each other to be heard over the music.

Trust big gob here to shout, "How long you been swinging then?" just as the music stopped

Kate gave me a right bollocking for embarrassing her

One of the 'incidents' was journeying through the Mersey Tunnel and having 'just' the right money BUT following the SAT nav I found myself back at the tunnel entrance.

Luckily an 'operative' opened a gate for me and let me through.

Only he could see what the car obscured. Sooooooo glad I didn't have to explain OR get out for change in a bank queue.

Forum Mod

I don't know why I feel the way I do though because some of my clothes especially the summer ones cover less than some of the play outfits I have

I know why I do.... I like the transformation from classy to trashy, from stylish to this is for sex!

It's a bit like naked photos... nothing left as a suprise when it's all out there from the start."

Yes I think that pretty much sums it up

From my point of view I'd prefer the lady to dressed a little more classy and save the sexy clothes for just us and the bedroom

give me a classy lass over a slutty looking one anyday

Forum Mod

"From my point of view I'd prefer the lady to dressed a little more classy and save the sexy clothes for just us and the bedroom

give me a classy lass over a slutty looking one anyday"

But you don't mind her looking slutty in the bedroom though?

If you dress a particular way - people are going to notice I guess.

I do not dress provocatively when I meet a prospective new playmate in a public vanilla place, so no, I never experienced the stare!

"From my point of view I'd prefer the lady to dressed a little more classy and save the sexy clothes for just us and the bedroom

But you don't mind her looking slutty in the bedroom though? "

well there's slutty and slutty I guess not into women in stripper heels and cheap underwear that doesn't do anything for me, I like a lady to feel comfortable in what she wears

"I do not dress provocatively when I meet a prospective new playmate in a public vanilla place, so no, I never experienced the stare! "

I always meet socially during or after work so I'm dressed for the office. I don't draw attention to myself and would be horrified if I met someone so indiscreet and loud so that others could overhear our conversation!

well there's slutty and slutty I guess not into women in stripper heels and cheap underwear that doesn't do anything for me, I like a lady to feel comfortable in what she wears"

I'll stick to me shell suit n trainers then .......

dirtybigbadsgirlville

well there's slutty and slutty I guess not into women in stripper heels and cheap underwear that doesn't do anything for me, I like a lady to feel comfortable in what she wears"

ok, the next lady you are interested in is comfortable in stripper heels n cheap underwear, so whats your next move?

check !

No need to name and shame once. To do it twice is just mean!

It's stripper heels they are horrible how you ladies walk in me is beyond me

will duck now as I see plenty coming my way

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"It's stripper heels they are horrible how you ladies walk in me is beyond me

will duck now as I see plenty coming my way "

Naaaaaaaaa no need, everyone will read ya like cheap underwear, btw, check out the price of stripper shoes , they are not to everyones taste, but who mentioned walking?

Cheap and cheerful undies have a place in my play wardrobe. They do not hurt my purse so much if they get damaged during play!

Fine quality lacy bras do not last long, as peeps would always try and pop my boobs out while I am still wearing them!

"It's stripper heels they are horrible how you ladies walk in me is beyond me

will duck now as I see plenty coming my way Naaaaaaaaa no need, everyone will read ya like cheap underwear, btw, check out the price of stripper shoes , they are not to everyones taste, but who mentioned walking?"

they really that expensive?

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Cheap and cheerful undies have a place in my play wardrobe. They do not hurt my purse so much if they get damaged during play!

Fine quality lacy bras do not last long, as peeps would always try and pop my boobs out while I am still wearing them! "

and that can hurt as well!!

"Cheap and cheerful undies have a place in my play wardrobe. They do not hurt my purse so much if they get damaged during play!

Fine quality lacy bras do not last long, as peeps would always try and pop my boobs out while I am still wearing them! and that can hurt as well!! "

Tell me about it!

i must be missing something but i do not think a fitted top and pencil skirt are slutty attire sounds rather sexy in an understated way to me and if i had iconics figure i think i would make it my daily wear tbf

no wonder the other women there were giving daggers pure envy would be my guess

we have been in pubs for meets and so far i think we have avoided being overheard luckily but tend to choose ones in areas we are not known just incase although i'm not the quietest of speakers mr b is often telling me to shush poor guy think i have embarressed him on more than one occasion and thats just in tescos

happy to dress very scantily sexy in clubs or playing at home but out would rather go sexily classy. Works just as well and sometimes do that in clubs and home too. Love clothes.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"

DO you realise just how expensive (and comfy) cheap looking (tarty?) underwear can be?

"

well there's slutty and slutty I guess not into women in stripper heels and cheap underwear that doesn't do anything for me, I like a lady to feel comfortable in what she wears

DO you realise just how expensive (and comfy) cheap looking (tarty?) underwear can be? "

I am waiting for someone to tell me

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Last underwear i bought mrs new was not cheap looking but cost about £300.. For that price it had better not be cheap looking and tarty..

And that underwear goes nowhere near meets.. It's for "save the sat dance" situations..

"Last underwear i bought mrs new was not cheap looking but cost about £300.. For that price it had better not be cheap looking and tarty..

And that underwear goes nowhere near meets.. It's for "save the sat dance" situations.."

try primark, save a packet o dosh

"If you dress a particular way - people are going to notice I guess."
I do all the time in normal everyday have people looking .... and i dont care ... I can be classy i can be sexy i never look normal not even in my riding things ..... just have to be who you are and what your happy to dress in ..... god lifes far to short to think what others are thinking all the time my children girls and boys think i look fine so its must be .... On meets in a pub or hotel bar i will all ways look a little classey in my dreeses stocking heels or boots but god good things people cant see under i have all sorts i dress in pvc ..corsets all sorts ... what ever i can get away with under my dress. x

I dont think anyone would go to a pub in the clothes they would actually play in, or they'd be arrested - well I would for certain. I couldnt walk into a pub wearing a peep hole babydoll.

I do however dress classily but sexily on a meet. It wouldnt be anything different than Id go out to a nice wine bar or club in. I wear, like ive stated, a pencil skirt with a thigh high split, killer heels and a top to show off my curves, I dont play in those clothes, i couldnt get the skirt hitched up anyway. I know what clothes flatter my shape so i will wear fitted dresses with nipped in waists, or strapless dresses. I always have sexy underwear underneath to play in, but then id wear sexy underwear if I was going clubbing, its not about sex its about me and who I am.

I wouldnt turn up for a meet wearing jeans. Nothing wrong with jeans but Im not that tall, I cant carry off jeans or trousers like the tall leggy ladies can. I always wear dresses or skirts and heels.

But I wouldnt turn up in actual play clothes, unless I was wearing a long coat and just have underwear on underneath, but I wouldnt be able to undo the coat obviously.

I also dont meet people in bars which are child friendly. Meeting at a harvester with a ball pond is not my thing. I do agree that the first meet up place should be for adults.

I also believe that people should be allowed to wear what they want. Some are exhibitionists and therefore part of the excitement is turning up in something very naughty, good on them. I dont let other people staring stop me from wearing what I want to wear, and if they stare, Ill give them direct eye contact but I wouldnt back down and go and hide in a corner like a wallflower. Noone can make you feel inferior unless you let them.

Women are the worst, women are bitchy, very jealous and competitive of other women. If they are threatened by me, then its their problem to deal with, not mine

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"

Women are the worst, women are bitchy, very jealous and competitive of other women. If they are threatened by me, then its their problem to deal with, not mine

"

Interesting point of view as im sure there was a thread last week about jealousy, and of course no one is

The words self and contradictory come to mind.

"I dont think anyone would go to a pub in the clothes they would actually play in, or they'd be arrested - well I would for certain. I couldnt walk into a pub wearing a peep hole babydoll.

I do however dress classily but sexily on a meet. It wouldnt be anything different than Id go out to a nice wine bar or club in. I wear, like ive stated, a pencil skirt with a thigh high split, killer heels and a top to show off my curves, I dont play in those clothes, i couldnt get the skirt hitched up anyway. I know what clothes flatter my shape so i will wear fitted dresses with nipped in waists, or strapless dresses. I always have sexy underwear underneath to play in, but then id wear sexy underwear if I was going clubbing, its not about sex its about me and who I am.

I wouldnt turn up for a meet wearing jeans. Nothing wrong with jeans but Im not that tall, I cant carry off jeans or trousers like the tall leggy ladies can. I always wear dresses or skirts and heels.

But I wouldnt turn up in actual play clothes, unless I was wearing a long coat and just have underwear on underneath, but I wouldnt be able to undo the coat obviously.

I also dont meet people in bars which are child friendly. Meeting at a harvester with a ball pond is not my thing. I do agree that the first meet up place should be for adults.

I also believe that people should be allowed to wear what they want. Some are exhibitionists and therefore part of the excitement is turning up in something very naughty, good on them. I dont let other people staring stop me from wearing what I want to wear, and if they stare, Ill give them direct eye contact but I wouldnt back down and go and hide in a corner like a wallflower. Noone can make you feel inferior unless you let them.

"

Huge thumbs up hunny

"The words self and contradictory come to mind. "

Do they? I can't see how or why

I may sound like a snob, sorry if I do, but I couldnt wear cheap underwear or play in anything cheap because I love lingerie and for me, being dressed in beautiful lingerie is more important and I wouldnt enjoy myself if I was wearing cheap things. Id never for instance go into Primark and wear any of their underwear. I can understand those who say that nice undies will get damaged etc, but I tend to buy things in the sales, and that why Im getting good quality but at a reduced price. There are always sales on, you can get good deals.

I will buy things from Ann Summers, yeah you run the risk of someone else having the same item etc, but in the main Ann Summers things are pretty well made.

Ive never damaged any of my playing lingerie during meets, im obviously not doing it right lol.

the stripper heels, mmm not keen on the cheap ones but Id buy platforms from Faith when sales were on (still upset they've gone into liquidation), you just have to look around for bargains really

[Removed by poster at 05/01/11 21:38:25]

"I dont think anyone would go to a pub in the clothes they would actually play in, or they'd be arrested - well I would for certain. I couldnt walk into a pub wearing a peep hole babydoll.

"

i bet you look fab xxxx and i hope to get to see for myself one day xx jo

Pot calling kettle now was talking in the ladie about chameleons who evidently came with me and is now one of my best friends lol but we got overheard and was called dirty skanks the thing is over the night this girl I saw her snogging at least six guys and going home with one of them while I was a good girl me thinking jelous lol. Oh and even if I go out on a vanilla night I still wear my basque and stockings underneath gives a great shape to my body makes my tits look fab and makes me feel sexy and naughty knowing that I have it on.

"

Interesting point of view as im sure there was a thread last week about jealousy, and of course no one is "

Oh people are always jealous, and women are the worst. I am jealous, arent you ever??

I look at posts, just this week, AandK posted they are going to Egypt and Borneo, am I jealous, heck yeah of course I am. I look at some women on here and think wow they're sexy, am I envious of their good looks, heck yeah of course I am. We all are, there is noone that hasnt felt it, not many will admit it of course.

You have to make the best of what you have.

Self and contradictory Granny - and whats wrong with that. Whats wrong with being self appreciative, its not arrogant, but all of us should be happy to state our good points and be damn proud of them - and we shouldnt feel embarrassed to do so, we all have something fantastic about us

"Pot calling kettle now was talking in the ladie about chameleons who evidently came with me and is now one of my best friends lol but we got overheard and was called dirty skanks the thing is over the night this girl I saw her snogging at least six guys and going home with one of them while I was a good girl me thinking jelous lol. Oh and even if I go out on a vanilla night I still wear my basque and stockings underneath gives a great shape to my body makes my tits look fab and makes me feel sexy and naughty knowing that I have it on."

I think Shaz has the right idea. Nothing wrong with being able to say, I wear this and I look damn hot in it.

Noone should call others names in swinging clubs, everyone there is shagging strangers

I never get hassled in chameleons its only in vanilla clubs/pubs the girls have a real bad attitude the amount of times I have been called a slag because most of my mates are male and if I go out into town its normally with them strictly platonic. But girls do my head in especially in groups when they get d*unk and theres always one that ends up crying in the loo.

Its because you are confident and are happy in your own skin, and others are threatened by that - but it really is their problem not yours. You should live your life as you want to, why slide into the background cos others' are trying to put you down

[Removed by poster at 05/01/11 22:02:51]

There is a lot wrong with being self contradictory.

[Removed by poster at 05/01/11 22:13:35]

"Well there isnt in relation to posts on a forum is there. I mean its hardly important. Maybe I have been contradictory, but people can ask what I mean and Im always happy to explain, if people are really that bothered about it. "

You are right. It's hardly important.

Oo bloody hell my post has gone, I meant to quote it.

I really cant be arsed to type cos people have gone into snipey mode and im tired tonight

» Add a new message to this topic