FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why do people insist on pushing useless bits of information through my letterbox ...

Why do people insist on pushing useless bits of information through my letterbox ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and do i have the right to twat them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They do the rounds. The pizza guy leaflets the road, then the next day the Chinese guy leaflets his takeaway then not to be outdone the guy from the Indian takeaway does it round here

It’s a government ploy to test our recycling capabilities

By *randmrsfreakyCouple  over a year ago

alfreton near chesterfield

"and do i have the right to twat them? "

Everyone should save all junk mail for a month, then on the same day re post it all in a post box

revenge

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The smart thing to do, is to open the junk mail, take out the prepaid envelope, seal it and pop it back in the post box.

They have to pay for each postage charge.

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"and do i have the right to twat them? "

you got the right to twat anyone xx

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

19 leaflets yesterday!!! FFS

Ok try as I might,,, I cant help myself…… its an old one I know!!!,,,,

but have you heard the one about the amateur gynaecologist who attempted to wallpaper his hallway through his letterbox….. dah-daa,,,,!!!!

Ffs,,,, I never said it was a good one…..

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

You should install a decent junk mail filter.

Mine is called Pepsi the dog.

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's big business these days. Though the ROI is tiny, something like 0.8% will generate any kind of enquiry.

The thing that grinds my gears is that Iget a 'charity' bag for clothes etc through the door anything up to 3 or 4 times a week. Closer inspection reveals however, that's it's noit a charity - it's a business who donate a % of their profits to the charity. I find it very misleading and am surprised it's not illegal.

This is different to 'chuggers' on the street, who I have no problem with, despite the companies behind them making a lot of money every time someone signs up.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Just put a large metal dust bin under your letter box with some hot coals in it.

I'm not sure if this would work to be honest, I think there is something I've not considered here....

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

This is different to 'chuggers' on the street, who I have no problem with, despite the companies behind them making a lot of money every time someone signs up.

"

I have a HUGE problem with chuggers!

Did you know if you sign-up to donate to a charity via a chugger it will be well over a year (minimum) before the charity actually benefits from any of your weekly/monthly donations.

Robbing cunts the lot of them!

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

I have a HUGE problem with chuggers!

Did you know if you sign-up to donate to a charity via a chugger it will be well over a year (minimum) before the charity actually benefits from any of your weekly/monthly donations.

Robbing cunts the lot of them!"

Yes, I do.

But the reasons I don't have a problem with it are too long & involved to get into here.

But it comes down to the charities involved getting a lot of money they otherwise would not have.

Shades of grey, rather than black & white..

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

" ...

But it comes down to the charities involved getting a lot of money they otherwise would not have.

..."

You missed out the word 'eventually'.

In the meantime my £2 per week is not being spent on immunising a well, adopting a mosquito net or concrete for a goat.

Forum Mod

Yet when you want a takeaway can you find the fecking menu for the one you want amongst all the rubbish?.........no

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"Yet when you want a takeaway can you find the fecking menu for the one you want amongst all the rubbish?.........no"

I keep mine alphabetised in a box file.

Right next to my alphabetised profile print outs of all FAB members.

*Funky makes 'sfsfsfsfsfsf' sound pioneeerd by Hannibal Lecter*

Forum Mod

"Yet when you want a takeaway can you find the fecking menu for the one you want amongst all the rubbish?.........no

I keep mine alphabetised in a box file.

Right next to my alphabetised profile print outs of all FAB members.

*Funky makes 'sfsfsfsfsfsf' sound pioneeerd by Hannibal Lecter*"

I keep mine in a huge pile all over the porch floor so the when people step into my house they skid, bypass the hallway and end up straight in the kitchen

get lots of flyers from fast food places shoved through the letter box.

i just tie them all together and put the whole lot through one of the places so when they open up in the morning they struggle to open the door because of the amount.

i dont have a letter box......where is the SMUG smilie when u need one ???

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

For the mail delivered by the postie... I keep em for a week to accumulate enough. Then open them and swap contents between reply paid envelopes and send em random flyers! Even been known to send them the odd menu!

Lovely to support the postie and cost these pratts money!

"i dont have a letter box......where is the SMUG smilie when u need one ???"

will do

"It's big business these days. Though the ROI is tiny, something like 0.8% will generate any kind of enquiry.

The thing that grinds my gears is that Iget a 'charity' bag for clothes etc through the door anything up to 3 or 4 times a week. Closer inspection reveals however, that's it's noit a charity - it's a business who donate a % of their profits to the charity. I find it very misleading and am surprised it's not illegal.

"

I LOVE the charity bags. I use em for the bin.

"It's big business these days. Though the ROI is tiny, something like 0.8% will generate any kind of enquiry.

I LOVE the charity bags. I use em for the bin. "

we use them for picking up after the dogs when out walking

» Add a new message to this topic