FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Big Beautiful Men (?)

Big Beautiful Men (?)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since there's been a spat of BBW threads and much talk of personality being what counts and big is beautiful and people should respect people no matter what size they are blah blah; I've been having a little wander round some of the BBW profiles (their description of themselves, not mine) and one thing has caught my attention. A high percentage of them are looking for lean/toned/athletic males. I just found that funny lol are BBM just not as gorgeous on the inside as BBWs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

ohh i love a well built guy !! ruby player type build...yum !!! someone who can throw me about the bed abit hehe !!

Southampton

opps sorry rugby i ment lol !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lots of guys on here with beer bellies

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"ohh i love a well built guy !! ruby player type build...yum !!! someone who can throw me about the bed abit hehe !! "

what was I saying last night? lol

Southampton

hehe !!! tease !!!!

Norfolk

"hehe !!! tease !!!! "

moi? well I used to play rugby ...........

"lots of guys on here with beer bellies "

...and personalities, I think a certain someone lacks both

Yeah but I'm not talking about a beer belly, I'm talking about big sized, as in the male equivalent of 20+. Genuinely curious and not digging at anyone. Just wondering if it's just not an attractive thing in a guy, I know some folks do love the bigger sized ladies but have not seen many actively saying they love the bigger sized men. Rugby player physique to me is fit/athletic assuming they are an active rugby player not BBM.

Its to do with "getting close"

If your a larger lady and you meet a larger guy...

There are too many bits that get in the way ...

Lean and slender makes for a better fit

Southampton

please please please please ..pretty please ..flutters eye lashes ..can you guys move to glasgow !!!!! swoon!!!!!

"lots of guys on here with beer bellies

...and personalities, I think a certain someone lacks both "

which? the beer belly or the personality?

"Its to do with "getting close"

If your a larger lady and you meet a larger guy...

There are too many bits that get in the way ...

Lean and slender makes for a better fit "

LOL, fair play, see that's a genuine answer, thank you x I had same problem with a really tall guy once, it was fine while we were out and I was in my heels, but when we got to trying a 69, it seriously was difficult pmsl I'd never realised height could be an actual problem until then!

[Removed by poster at 03/01/11 12:03:54]

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

"Rugby player physique to me is fit/athletic assuming they are an active rugby player not BBM."

all depends on what position they play

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Since there's been a spat of BBW threads and much talk of personality being what counts and big is beautiful and people should respect people no matter what size they are blah blah; I've been having a little wander round some of the BBW profiles (their description of themselves, not mine) and one thing has caught my attention. A high percentage of them are looking for lean/toned/athletic males. I just found that funny lol are BBM just not as gorgeous on the inside as BBWs? "

I want eye candy.... not inner thigh strain.

Norfolk

"please please please please ..pretty please ..flutters eye lashes ..can you guys move to glasgow !!!!! swoon!!!!!"

we're in Glasgow (well just outside)in 2 weeks time

I used to have a right thing about my body cause I am a bbw ...... But now I dont give to shit I am who I am and I met lots off slim toned men and had great sex so I dont thing size matters as long as you get on thats all that matter ...... I hate narrow minded people that wouldnt go near anyone over the size of a size 2 ...... I love fuller figured women xx

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It would be like lying under a wardrobe.

With the key sticking out.

"It would be like lying under a wardrobe.

"

I've never lay under a wardrobe with the key sticking out. So I couldn't comment.

And, there's always on top

i like bbw

"Since there's been a spat of BBW threads and much talk of personality being what counts and big is beautiful and people should respect people no matter what size they are blah blah; I've been having a little wander round some of the BBW profiles (their description of themselves, not mine) and one thing has caught my attention. A high percentage of them are looking for lean/toned/athletic males. I just found that funny lol are BBM just not as gorgeous on the inside as BBWs?

I want eye candy.... not inner thigh strain."

LOL!!

"i like bbw"

That's cool, but it wasn't the question

"Since there's been a spat of BBW threads and much talk of personality being what counts and big is beautiful and people should respect people no matter what size they are blah blah; I've been having a little wander round some of the BBW profiles (their description of themselves, not mine) and one thing has caught my attention. A high percentage of them are looking for lean/toned/athletic males. I just found that funny lol are BBM just not as gorgeous on the inside as BBWs? "

i dont see why its funny, we are not always attracted to others that look like ourselves, im a woman dont mean i want to shag other women, im over weight dont mean i want to shag others that are

personally i dont find over weight men attractive, i dont like it on me so im not going to meet men who are big am i?

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've never lay under a wardrobe with the key sticking out. So I couldn't comment.

And, there's always on top "

It would be like lying on top of a wardrobe.

"i like bbw"

Just don't laugh at them and make them leave within a week

".... I've been having a little wander round some of the BBW profiles (their description of themselves, not mine) and one thing has caught my attention. A high percentage of them are looking for lean/toned/athletic males. I just found that funny lol are BBM just not as gorgeous on the inside as BBWs? "

Why do you find it funny?

Why is it any different to some slender women liking muscle clad men?

Or do you assume fat women should stick to fat men?

I don't understand your confusion over fat women having body type preferences for the people they have sex with.

And, there's always on top

It would be like lying on top of a wardrobe.

With the key sticking out."

I find this comment totally UNfunny

The opposite attracts?!

BHM (Big Hairy Men) do nothing for me, however, I would not kick a toned and muscular rugby player off my bed!

Each to their own at the end of the day. The world would be a very dull place if we all like the same things!

You make a very good point and pose a direct question that few will probably answer directly. I suppose it's like everything else and comes down to personal choice as it should do.

I imagine very few so called 'BBWs' are going to openly admit to being sizeist, but maybe I'm wrong......

"Since there's been a spat of BBW threads and much talk of personality being what counts and big is beautiful and people should respect people no matter what size they are blah blah; I've been having a little wander round some of the BBW profiles (their description of themselves, not mine) and one thing has caught my attention. A high percentage of them are looking for lean/toned/athletic males. I just found that funny lol are BBM just not as gorgeous on the inside as BBWs?

i dont see why its funny, we are not always attracted to others that look like ourselves, im a woman dont mean i want to shag other women, im over weight dont mean i want to shag others that are

personally i dont find over weight men attractive, i dont like it on me so im not going to meet men who are big am i?"

That doesn't necessarily follow NN. I don't like my stretch marks, but they don't bother me on other people. I tried my best to word the question in as non offensive way as I could as I know these threads can be taken wrongly no matter how much you try to lighten them up. I didn't mean any offence. One of the things I like about you most, in chat and in here is your honesty

You've actually raised a very good point!

".... I've been having a little wander round some of the BBW profiles (their description of themselves, not mine) and one thing has caught my attention. A high percentage of them are looking for lean/toned/athletic males. I just found that funny lol are BBM just not as gorgeous on the inside as BBWs?

I don't understand your confusion over fat women having body type preferences for the people they have sex with."

I don't assume anything. That's why I posted the question. I find the hypocrisy from some funny because a fair few of the BBW's have repeatedly stated how unfair it is when guys aren't interested in them just because they are bigger but when the shoes on the other foot, it's okay. It's okay for BBW's to not find BBM attractive but when it's the other way around, the guys are up their own arses and only looking for non personalitied, no titted slim birds.

I should point out this post is not aimed at any one person, it's a generic question based on recent forum threads.

I never dislike anyone because of size but when it comes to bieng in the sack i find that bieng with a smaller guy works best.

Im bieng honest here ...

If i got a tummy and he got a tummy it aint gonna work no matter how hard ya try

"I never dislike anyone because of size but when it comes to bieng in the sack i find that bieng with a smaller guy works best.

Im bieng honest here ...

If i got a tummy and he got a tummy it aint gonna work no matter how hard ya try "

Unless he blessed with a 12 inch dick

"I never dislike anyone because of size but when it comes to bieng in the sack i find that bieng with a smaller guy works best.

Im bieng honest here ...

If i got a tummy and he got a tummy it aint gonna work no matter how hard ya try

Unless he blessed with a 12 inch dick "

LOL!! and Ouch!!

I no loads off people that prefer the larger lady ...... We aint any different to anyone else ...... But here is a question ......if you normally go for the slimmer type but then you started talking to someone that was on the fuller side and you found out that you really got on and you really liked each other...... would you sleep with them or not xx

Im bieng honest here ...

Unless he blessed with a 12 inch dick

LOL!! and Ouch!! "

We like marmite really.....

some like it and some dont

"I no loads off people that prefer the larger lady ...... We aint any different to anyone else ...... But here is a question ......if you normally go for the slimmer type but then you started talking to someone that was on the fuller side and you found out that you really got on and you really liked each other...... would you sleep with them or not xx "

I don't sleep with anyone I don't get on with. And again, the question isn't about BBW's per se, it's about whether BBW's find BBM attractive. I'm trying my best to keep this on topic lol

Forum Mod

Im bieng honest here ...

Unless he blessed with a 12 inch dick "

hahahaha! I like it

It goes both ways men or women xx

"I no loads off people that prefer the larger lady ...... We aint any different to anyone else ...... But here is a question ......if you normally go for the slimmer type but then you started talking to someone that was on the fuller side and you found out that you really got on and you really liked each other...... would you sleep with them or not xx

I don't sleep with anyone I don't get on with. And again, the question isn't about BBW's per se, it's about whether BBW's find BBM attractive. I'm trying my best to keep this on topic lol "

Lmao...

you got more chance of the pope winning the national

"I tried my best to word the question in as non offensive way as I could as I know these threads can be taken wrongly no matter how much you try to lighten them up. I didn't mean any offence."

I wouldn't worry too much - I often think there are people out there who will look to find something offensive in what has been said just for the sake of being contrary. And I'm not talking about expressing differing views or playing Devil's advocate, which are good things either

"I no loads off people that prefer the larger lady ...... We aint any different to anyone else ...... But here is a question ......if you normally go for the slimmer type but then you started talking to someone that was on the fuller side and you found out that you really got on and you really liked each other...... would you sleep with them or not xx

I don't sleep with anyone I don't get on with. And again, the question isn't about BBW's per se, it's about whether BBW's find BBM attractive. I'm trying my best to keep this on topic lol

Lmao...

you got more chance of the pope winning the national "

Never say never

".... I've been having a little wander round some of the BBW profiles (their description of themselves, not mine) and one thing has caught my attention. A high percentage of them are looking for lean/toned/athletic males. I just found that funny lol are BBM just not as gorgeous on the inside as BBWs?

I don't understand your confusion over fat women having body type preferences for the people they have sex with.

I don't assume anything. That's why I posted the question. I find the hypocrisy from some funny because a fair few of the BBW's have repeatedly stated how unfair it is when guys aren't interested in them just because they are bigger but when the shoes on the other foot, it's okay. It's okay for BBW's to not find BBM attractive but when it's the other way around, the guys are up their own arses and only looking for non personalitied, no titted slim birds.

I should point out this post is not aimed at any one person, it's a generic question based on recent forum threads. "

I can't say I have noticed any women complaining that men are turning them down for being fat.

I have seen non-fatties complaining about fat women using the term BBW.

I have seen people asking if men really do find BBW's attractive... but can't recall any threads with women complaining that men should over look their size and fuck them anyway... even if it is not their preference.

"I no loads off people that prefer the larger lady ...... We aint any different to anyone else ...... But here is a question ......if you normally go for the slimmer type but then you started talking to someone that was on the fuller side and you found out that you really got on and you really liked each other...... would you sleep with them or not xx "

I'm not sure you understand the Ops original question. I mean no disrespect by saying this.

I should point out this post is not aimed at any one person, it's a generic question based on recent forum threads.

I can't say I have noticed any women complaining that men are turning them down for being fat.

I have seen people asking if men really do find BBW's attractive... but can't recall any threads with women complaining that men should over look their size and fuck them anyway... even if it is not their preference.

"

I've seen quite a few where the lady says they get chatting, then she shows her pics and the man changes his mind. Usually it's followed with a "can they not read my profile -- it says I'm a BBW on it". So maybe you just haven't seen same threads

I've seen quite a few where the lady says they get chatting, then she shows her pics and the man changes his mind. Usually it's followed with a "can they not read my profile -- it says I'm a BBW on it". So maybe you just haven't seen same threads "

That's not complaining that the guy should overlook her size... that's complaining about twats who don't read profiles properly.

"

ive never complained about anyone turning me down for any reason because as adult we must accept noones for everyone so what would be the point?

your better off channeling your time into people who do like you rather than moaning about those who dont

I've seen quite a few where the lady says they get chatting, then she shows her pics and the man changes his mind. Usually it's followed with a "can they not read my profile -- it says I'm a BBW on it". So maybe you just haven't seen same threads

That's not complaining that the guy should overlook her size... that's complaining about twats who don't read profiles properly."

As soon as I posted that I realised I worded it wrong and to you, ms doesn't miss a trick of all people I'd have to dig through to find the exact phrase, but it's been said. And it's been said more than once. I'll concede the point for the sake of not going completely off track. The question still stands, although I think it's been answered fairly well. Cheers folks

You make a very good point and pose a direct question that few will probably answer directly. I suppose it's like everything else and comes down to personal choice as it should do.

I imagine very few so called 'BBWs' are going to openly admit to being sizeist, but maybe I'm wrong...... "

actually i think ya wrong as you put it " so called BBWs " will be quite honest and open about it well the ones i know anyhoo

i have admitted on here before i can be quite shallow in my liking of the male form i prefer the men i meet to be of the slim variety even though i'm a fattie i do not find it attractive on men although i am rather partial to it on women can't beat a nice big wobbly butt but yet on a man that does nothing for me

i agree with peaches fat into fat just doesn't work so its not just an asthetic thing its a practicality issue too just like a cock smaller than 5 inches is no use to a fat bird either well not for penetration at least

that said i'm not totally shallow i have played with many a guy that doesn't fit my ideal as their personality has played a much bigger part in catching my attention that their looks

it really is an each to their own i know a few slim women that like the big cuddly bear type of guy so maybe its a bit of an opposites attract type thing

ive bounced around on the occasional BBM....it can be fun !!! to me it really is all about the person and the pleasure factor .it takes all sorts to make this wonderful world we live in

I'm a BBM lol and I say it's a poor man that can't put a shed over his tools

BBM.. been called worse

I generally don't think big men are as greatly revered as big women - and I have seen people state that some men have been happily to shag them but didn't want to go out on a drink after etc.

I think its just one of those facts of life where if someone with a perfect body is throwing themselves at you - why take someone who is deemed less perfect looking if you simply don't have to?

Although I appreciate its not always a case of "I'll shag you as long as my mates don't find out" - I just don't think big men are as well thought of.

"I'm a BBM lol and I say it's a poor man that can't put a shed over his tools "

Like it

"I used to have a right thing about my body cause I am a bbw ...... But now I dont give to shit I am who I am and I met lots off slim toned men and had great sex so I dont thing size matters as long as you get on thats all that matter ...... I hate narrow minded people that wouldnt go near anyone over the size of a size 2 ...... I love fuller figured women xx "

Actually here's an example for Polo on this thread. Why are people who wouldn't go near anyone over the size of a size 2 narrow minded? Presumably size 2 is what they're attracted so what's wrong with that?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I'm a BBM lol and I say it's a poor man that can't put a shed over his tools "

If youre a BBM who do your profile pics belong to?

"I used to have a right thing about my body cause I am a bbw ...... But now I dont give to shit I am who I am and I met lots off slim toned men and had great sex so I dont thing size matters as long as you get on thats all that matter ...... I hate narrow minded people that wouldnt go near anyone over the size of a size 2 ...... I love fuller figured women xx

Actually here's an example for Polo on this thread. Why are people who wouldn't go near anyone over the size of a size 2 narrow minded? Presumably size 2 is what they're attracted so what's wrong with that?"

Yep I’ll concede that one.

I should have anticipated there's always someone who will write something stupid.

"

I imagine very few so called 'BBWs' are going to openly admit to being sizeist, but maybe I'm wrong......

actually i think ya wrong as you put it " so called BBWs " will be quite honest and open about it well the ones i know anyhoo

i have admitted on here before i can be quite shallow in my liking of the male form i prefer the men i meet to be of the slim variety even though i'm a fattie i do not find it attractive on men although i am rather partial to it on women can't beat a nice big wobbly butt but yet on a man that does nothing for me

i agree with peaches fat into fat just doesn't work so its not just an asthetic thing its a practicality issue too just like a cock smaller than 5 inches is no use to a fat bird either well not for penetration at least

that said i'm not totally shallow i have played with many a guy that doesn't fit my ideal as their personality has played a much bigger part in catching my attention that their looks

it really is an each to their own i know a few slim women that like the big cuddly bear type of guy so maybe its a bit of an opposites attract type thing"

The reason I used the phrase 'so called BBWs' is because some people find the term offensive, maybe I'm being over careful.

I admire your honesty, and agree that others on here have been equally honest, but in my opinion a majority of larger women are less likely to openly publically admit to negative views when it comes to size. If they have them.

Norfolk

I've never hidden the fact that I'm old, short, bald and fat with a little willy

"I'm a BBM lol and I say it's a poor man that can't put a shed over his tools

Like it "

Ok utill it gets to a double garage x

"I've never hidden the fact that I'm old, short, bald and fat with a little willy "

Dont be so harsh on yourself - youre not short...

"I've never hidden the fact that I'm old, short, bald and fat with a little willy "
I have and doing a preeeety good job

What I mean by that is when when someone would completely blank you out or not even talk to you cause your bigger then they like and I dont mean just on here xx

"The reason I used the phrase 'so called BBWs' is because some people find the term offensive, maybe I'm being over careful."

ok fairy snuff my bad read it wrong

Norfolk

"I've never hidden the fact that I'm old, short, bald and fat with a little willy

Dont be so harsh on yourself - youre not short... "

gee thanks! xxxx

"

.... but in my opinion a majority of larger women are less likely to openly publically admit to negative views when it comes to size. If they have them. "

It's not negative... it's preference.

I want to fuck people who like my body the way it is. I know some men (not all) do really go for bigger women. I don’t expect anyone to overlook they don’t find the aesthetics of my body appealing... and thus I should not have to overlook the aesthetics of theirs.

Aside from the pactical side of sex, which had already been explained... I find physically fit lean/athletic/toned men sexually appealling.

I also like men over 6 foot tall.... doesn't make my a hypocrite for not being 6 foot tall myself.

"I've never hidden the fact that I'm old, short, bald and fat with a little willy

gee thanks! xxxx"

aww you know I dont mean it xx

Ill go sign up on the forum amnesty thread

"What I mean by that is when when someone would completely blank you out or not even talk to you cause your bigger then they like and I dont mean just on here xx "

I think that's the whole point. Are some larger men blanked out by some larger women mainly because of their size? Yes, the thread shows that is the case.

It's not a bad thing or a good thing, just personal choice.

The thread though alludes to a double standard......but that's just life isn't it?

"What I mean by that is when when someone would completely blank you out or not even talk to you cause your bigger then they like and I dont mean just on here xx

I think that's the whole point. Are some larger men blanked out by some larger women mainly because of their size? Yes, the thread shows that is the case.

The thread though alludes to a double standard......but that's just life isn't it? "

i think anyone who blanks someone totally based on their looks is a bad thing

liking someone and being attracted to someone is not the same thing

im not attracted to guys who are over weight that does not mean i dont like them, nor does it mean i would blank them, manners cost nothing! a lot forget that on here, they think we are only here to talk to people we want to fuck

Norfolk

gee thanks! xxxx

aww you know I dont mean it xx

Ill go sign up on the forum amnesty thread "

lol no need for that just promise me a snog next time we meet xxxx

A fit, toned, muscular body appeals to me, Big Hairy Men with a wobbly stomach don't, full stop.

Just because I am Rubenesque does not neccessarily mean I would find big gents appealing, I don't.

It is my preference, just like anyone else.

"What I mean by that is when when someone would completely blank you out or not even talk to you cause your bigger then they like and I dont mean just on here xx "
probley because u frighten them lol x

"I used to have a right thing about my body cause I am a bbw ...... But now I dont give to shit I am who I am and I met lots off slim toned men and had great sex so I dont thing size matters as long as you get on thats all that matter ...... I hate narrow minded people that wouldnt go near anyone over the size of a size 2 ...... I love fuller figured women xx

Actually here's an example for Polo on this thread. Why are people who wouldn't go near anyone over the size of a size 2 narrow minded? Presumably size 2 is what they're attracted so what's wrong with that?"

a size 2!

theres isnt even such a thing as a size 2 in the uk is there? lol

thought they was daft American sizes

and to be honest i know very very few men who like women that slim, most guys like slim women but not as thin as that

Actually here's an example for Polo on this thread. Why are people who wouldn't go near anyone over the size of a size 2 narrow minded? Presumably size 2 is what they're attracted so what's wrong with that?

a size 2!

theres isnt even such a thing as a size 2 in the uk is there? lol

thought they was daft American sizes

and to be honest i know very very few men who like women that slim, most guys like slim women but not as thin as that"

I think the US size 2 is UK size 6.

Norfolk

is it going OTT if I ask for a pulse?

(sorry trying to lighten the mood of this thread a bit - we all have personal choices, life would be so boring if we were all the same and liked the same things)

What I want to say is gonna open up a whole new can off worms so im gonna keep me mouth shut

Thank you to the OP for this thread, great subject matter.

I am a bigger girl, not hugely so I dont expect, size 16-18 but with a sizeable tummy and arse.

I like normal looking guys, guys of my age, I like them to have a beer belly, perfection in a man threatens me a little cos I cant offer the same.

I did meet a guy at Chams who was an absolutely lovely man, really kind and considerate, but he was very very big, not just beer belly size. I felt very shallow not playing with him, on personality alone he was a lovely non threatening man, but physically I wasnt attracted to him. I would go as far as to say that I wouldnt play with very very big men and will stick to the beer bellied type.

Though I have played with a fair few toned guys and a few very very attractive beautiful faced men, mainly just because they've offered and I can. I may be fickle but I like looking at gorgeous men, faces are more important to me than six packs though.

"I think the US size 2 is UK size 6."

Correct, UK sizes are 4 sizes larger than US sizes.

"is it going OTT if I ask for a pulse?

(sorry trying to lighten the mood of this thread a bit - we all have personal choices, life would be so boring if we were all the same and liked the same things)"

Yeah let's take it off topic lol I think we all get the general gist

"What I want to say is gonna open up a whole new can off worms so im gonna keep me mouth shut "
Day it girl chicken

"What I mean by that is when when someone would completely blank you out or not even talk to you cause your bigger then they like and I dont mean just on here xx

The thread though alludes to a double standard......but that's just life isn't it? "

surely if someone blanks you just because of the way you look then it is not the kind of person you would wish to meet anyway so no loss to anyone

[Removed by poster at 03/01/11 13:39:42]

The thread though alludes to a double standard......but that's just life isn't it?

surely if someone blanks you just because of the way you look then it is not the kind of person you would wish to meet anyway so no loss to anyone"

yeah i agree

Someone who turned me down for sex based on my looks i do not find shallow

someone who refused to talk to me based on my looks i do find shallow

and i dont like shallow people

Up the fat fuckers

up the skinny fuckers

down with the guys with big dicks

"Thank you to the OP for this thread, great subject matter.

I am a bigger girl, not hugely so I dont expect, size 16-18 but with a sizeable tummy and arse.

I like normal looking guys, guys of my age, I like them to have a beer belly, perfection in a man threatens me a little cos I cant offer the same.

I did meet a guy at Chams who was an absolutely lovely man, really kind and considerate, but he was very very big, not just beer belly size. I felt very shallow not playing with him, on personality alone he was a lovely non threatening man, but physically I wasnt attracted to him. I would go as far as to say that I wouldnt play with very very big men and will stick to the beer bellied type.

Though I have played with a fair few toned guys and a few very very attractive beautiful faced men, mainly just because they've offered and I can. I may be fickle but I like looking at gorgeous men, faces are more important to me than six packs though. "

I don't go for six pack types either, just personal preference. I don't really know why, when I was younger (18-20) I did, but more because I felt that it was cool to be with a "hot" guy. I soon realised that I'm actually attracted to older men. I wouldn't say I have a "type" as such, but I do seem to like bald/shaved headed men who look strong (I don't even know if that makes sense). The man has to look, well, "manly". I wouldn't be attracted to a BBM though, it's not my thing, though I do like a bit of a beer belly. I also like a manly smell as opposed to them smelling like a perfume shop. Different strokes for different folks! The threads been interesting, and relatively successful with regards staying on track. I was nervous about posting it, but glad I did

"yeah i agree

and i dont like shallow people "

Too right, and same here!

I talk to everyone, however, it does not mean I would play with anyone!

Forum Mod

Thank God we don't all like everything that breathes............there just are'nt enough hrs in the day top get it on with everyone

"What I want to say is gonna open up a whole new can off worms so im gonna keep me mouth shut "

Just say it and sod anything else who doesnt agree. You have the right to say anything you choose, there are those people who will try and knock it and even allude to things being said as "stupid", which I dont agree with, noone views are stupid.

"I was nervous about posting it, but glad I did "

never ever be nervous of posting hun would be a very boring forum if we all worried what others thought of our thoughts now wouldn't it

"What I want to say is gonna open up a whole new can off worms so im gonna keep me mouth shut

Just say it and sod anything else who doesnt agree. You have the right to say anything you choose, there are those people who will try and knock it and even allude to things being said as "stupid", which I dont agree with, noone views are stupid. "

And there are some people who just avoid say anything directly.

[Removed by poster at 03/01/11 13:47:43]

yes there are, and admittedly I prefer the direct approach myself, doesnt always come across as I want it too which is the problem with the written word I think

Far better to say things out in the open, than to be a gutless twat who send out snipey/nasty PMs I'd say!

"yes there are, and admittedly I prefer the direct approach myself, doesnt always come across as I want it too which is the problem with the written word I think "

Just to clarify....

In the context which it was subsequently quoted as an example of a woman complaining about men not shagging fat women… I stand by my comment… such an attitude is stupid.

However, the poster of the comment has since explained that is not what she meant and thus the context in which it was used by the OP was inaccurate and thus my comment void.

"What I mean

surely if someone blanks you just because of the way you look then it is not the kind of person you would wish to meet anyway so no loss to anyone

yeah i agree

and i dont like shallow people "

Agreed

I class myself as a BBW well the first B and the W anyway although some disagree that I am, 18/20 and yes I prefer young,tall athletic men and not BBM but then that was the body type I preferd when I was also a size 12, I have plenty of interest from guys that fit my requirements and on occasion have turned them down as I believe they are too attractive for someone like me, I do not get many BBM's contact me and I don't think that's due to them reading my profile and finding out what I am looking for because as we know most ppl on here do not read profiles but due to my page header "BBW looking for younger guys" so I think that a lot of BBMs are siziest as well, I know quite a few women who prefer the more cuddly man and most of them are slim, so in conclusion we all have our personal preferences, size, height, skin colour, as long as we are happy and finding what we are looking for that is the important thing, isn't it?

This ia a very interesting thread, it's been done before on a number of occaisions but the responses are very predictable.

The are thousands of people on this site, but I'd bet you wont find 50 fat blokes, or BHM or whatever you want to call them. Well not if you class them in the same way as BBW's are seen.

We've been going to clubs for a couple of years now and I don't think I've seen more than a handfull of big guys.

From a blokes viewpoint, BHM's aren't on the scene in the same numbers because they know they have little chance of getting a shag.

I wrote on a previous thread that swinging is about living out our fantasies, and I wonder, just how many women fantasize about being shagged by a fat bloke.

"I wrote on a previous thread that swinging is about living out our fantasies, and I wonder, just how many women fantasize about being shagged by a fat bloke. "

Never!

Made one mistake already and it will not be repeated!

".... and I wonder, just how many women fantasize about being shagged by a fat bloke. "

I did have that fantasy once... but I think it was more to do with the pie factory setting.

im a BBM then, well, I certainly cant be called slim or athletic, lol

S.

"I wrote on a previous thread that swinging is about living out our fantasies, and I wonder, just how many women fantasize about being shagged by a fat bloke.

Never!

Made one mistake already and it will not be repeated! "

would i suit xx

Think we have all "been there and done that"

We live and learn in this scene and we find out who who we like shag wise and who we dont.

It would be less exciting and boring if we constantly stuck to "the norm"

As some call it.

To me ...and only me.

I have met and shagged some gorgeous guys of all sizes over the years , and by doing so i have found whats compatable to ME.

If by shagging a larger guy , i found it was a "mistake" and it wasnt enjoyable.

I would say hey ho and carry on.

I certainly wouldnt then denigrate said man because of.

By *vor Bigun 69!Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

My belly can tickle ya clit as I slam it in ya!!

Each to their own!

Everyone has his/her way of putting people down!

I'm now confused what defines a BBM and a BBW?? Me and my partner are larger..hes tall, big built and ex rugby player and well I'm tall for a girl and a size 16.... does that mean we're bbm and bbw lol

I really couldnt care what kinda body a man or woman has...its all about the face for me i love big guys though they make me feel petite hahaha

Would a guy with the looks and build like Johnny Vegas be in big demand on here?

My mate was on here for 2yrs. He is a Phil Taylor look alike, and with his goatee can pass for Johnny Vegas too.

He's a great guy, a funny guy too.

He has left the site now, because he never had a reply to any of his emails, from couples or single ladies, in the two years he was here.

His sister looks the same, (without the goatee, lol), but is a bit bigger. Now there is no way you can call her attractive, but she was "very busy" on here. In fact she met her partner here and they are now happily married and off the site.

Fact is, a woman will get shagged, no matter what she looks like, and there will always be a continuous supply line of blokes with a hard on, looking for somewhere to shove it.

"

Fact is, a woman will get shagged, no matter what she looks like, and there will always be a continuous supply line of blokes with a hard on, looking for somewhere to shove it. "

Haha its sad but true!

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This is an interesting read.

I have a thing for Chris Moyles.

I don't think I'd go looking for a chunky bloke (chunky is my new stolen word) but I certainly wouldn't rule out a bloke who was clever and clean and funny and who made me laugh cause he was of larger frame.

I like people. I would never put on my profile that size/shape don't matter, because they do. Of course they do. Whether we're of shallow nature or not, you really do have to find someone attractive to be physical with them. Actually, I can only speak for myself regarding that but you know what I mean I'm sure.

I like women to be real women. That's not to say I wouldn't meet a slim girl, but it's not what I go looking for. It's the same thing. What we find attractive is where we begin. However, what we find on the way along with our search might not necessarily be what we started out looking for.

I don't know if that answers the question or not but it's my tuppence worth anyway.

Forum Mod

Dirtygirl I agree with all of your post apart from the real woman part

We're all real women regardless of what size we are surely?

well I was the last time I checked,which was'nt that long ago

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"We're all real women regardless of what size we are surely?

well I was the last time I checked,which was'nt that long ago "

Would you like confirmation?

Forum Mod

Would you like confirmation? "

get away from me with that probe

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Dirtygirl I agree with all of your post apart from the real woman part

We're all real women regardless of what size we are surely?

well I was the last time I checked,which was'nt that long ago "

Yeah... after I posted that I realised I'd used the wrong word.

Please can I have an edit button for Christmas? You've no idea how much that makes me twitch!!

What I meant was 'curvy' - I like curvy girls who are shapely and have bumps where they're supposed to have bumps and maybe some extra ones that aren't supposed to be there. Soft and scrummy!

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Would you like confirmation?

get away from me with that probe "

You posted on the BBM thread, you liked 12"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It's been interesting reading this thread... and I tend to agree with _irtygirl and jack.... and i think that it is a interesting notion of "real looking women" yeah... "real looking men" as such ney....

and people do get very defensive on the subject, partly because it does make people look inwardly at themselves

I am a big unit... no denying that

Am I toned and muscular?... hell no,

Am I sports fit... yep, play and enjoy it

Have I shown up more than one "toned airhead with a six pack" who thinks they are better than me just because they are "slim and muscular" on the sports field.. you bet ya!!! and long may that continue

do I wish more people would look past the fact I am big, sure... who wouldn't, but I more than make up for it in personality.. and that is what makes me me, if people meet me and they like me, there opinions are going to change....

I don't take it as a slur that people don't like or have a pre-conceived notion of "larger men" and look down on them....hey I like changing peoples assumptions, and quite frankly they are normally way more embarrassed about it then I would ever be.....

anyone have an issue... ya all know where me pm box is, I ain't hard to find....

Fabio,

Remember to sit next to me in the jacuzzi at Chams when we eventually meet, please!

"Would a guy with the looks and build like Johnny Vegas be in big demand on here?

My mate was on here for 2yrs. He is a Phil Taylor look alike, and with his goatee can pass for Johnny Vegas too.

He has left the site now, because he never had a reply to any of his emails, from couples or single ladies, in the two years he was here.

His sister looks the same, (without the goatee, lol), but is a bit bigger. Now there is no way you can call her attractive, but she was "very busy" on here. In fact she met her partner here and they are now happily married and off the site.

Fact is, a woman will get shagged, no matter what she looks like, and there will always be a continuous supply line of blokes with a hard on, looking for somewhere to shove it. "

That's a great post, I think your spot on. It's not a good or bad thing, it's just the truth.

"Would a guy with the looks and build like Johnny Vegas be in big demand on here?

Fact is, a woman will get shagged, no matter what she looks like, and there will always be a continuous supply line of blokes with a hard on, looking for somewhere to shove it.

That's a great post, I think your spot on. It's not a good or bad thing, it's just the truth. "

Indeed it isn't a good or bad thing.... it's a perfectly natural male instinct.

"

That's a great post, I think your spot on. It's not a good or bad thing, it's just the truth.

Indeed it isn't a good or bad thing.... it's a perfectly natural male instinct."

.....and perfectly natural female instinct to take advantage of the fact by being selective.

"

.....and perfectly natural female instinct to take advantage of the fact by being selective.

"

That's not entirely accurate... at least some of the words are not in the right order.

It is a perfectly natural female instinct to be selective... shallow as many people call it

"

That's not entirely accurate... at least some of the words are not in the right order.

It is a perfectly natural female instinct to be selective... shallow as many people call it

"

Should the word 'shallow' in this context be redundant on an honest swinging site? (maybe should be a new thread)

I would not be sleeping

[Removed by poster at 03/01/11 18:07:09]

I am a bbw and i actually like the bhm and the rugby player build of bloke, but it all come down to personality as well, the body suit u are in doesnt make who u are x

You at it again Skinny Malinks !

» Add a new message to this topic