FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I don't mind telling you...

I don't mind telling you...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

That Halle Berry can purr at me while she's wearing leather any time she likes!

Hubba hubba!

Who does it for you?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmm yes im watching it too lol xx

Michelle Pfeiffer did it for me in the catsuit

By *ingleguy1973Man  over a year ago

peterborough

"Who does it for you?!"

angelina jolie as lara croft... got a thing about women with guns

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Rupert Penry Jones.

Joanna Lumley

Hugh Jackman but he's got to be dressed as Wolverine mmmm lush

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

ohh i quite agree !! shes stunning in the film !!

what else does it for me??? hmmmmm.... well female wise catherine zeta jones in entrapment .scene wheres shes blindfolded and training for going through the lazers ...wow drool !!!!just mesmerising !

guy wise def hugh jackman in wolverine brusting out the water tank naked .... phew sorry i need a lie down now !! faint !!! lol !

Halle has a big fan here too.

I also love Keira Knightly and Cameron Diaz (mainly her mouth) mmmmmm

Tim Roth as Cal Lightman, dirty little sod he is.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Michelle Pfeiffer did it for me in the catsuit "

right person wrong film

Michelle pfeiffer on top of that piano in "the Fabulous baker boys" is just dreamy...

Juliette Binoche in Chocolat

Kim Basinger - 9 and a half weeks

Her flexibility in this...and her naked in monster's ball! Xx

Kristen Scott Thomas and Juliette Binoche in the English Patient.

Gary Oldman or a close second Tim Roth and a close third Christian Bale

give me any of them and Id be happy

Dirty Girls in Edinburgh but if I'm a realist & have any chance what so ever I'd have to say Thandie Newton or Anna Friel

Forum Mod

Samuel L Jackson in his kilt in 51st state

Alan Rickman in just about anything but put a bag over his head I just want to hear the voice

Jason Isaacs as Lucius Malfoy in the Harry Potter films

Women well the list is far too long for me to think........Pink for a start

Most of the women mentioned here are nothing but eye candy. Im suprised people find them sexy. They are VERY pretty , Good ( not great ) bodies but they are brainless , mindless , uninteresting Stepford types ..... I'd sooner take a turd out on a leash. If there isn't a dirty sparkle behind the eyes and something totally base in their character im not interested. The women that are mentioned here would SHIT if another woman made an advance. They are just pure mainstream zombies...... surely you'd be more turned on by someone you had a chance with ..... clinical every one of em ....with the exception of Pink - androgenous indeed.

Im going to have a little think about who is sexy - to me that is - obviously you can have your barbies..... now then ...hmmmmmmmm

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Toby Keith....Toby Keith....Brad Paisley....Josh Turner

"Most of the women mentioned here are nothing but eye candy. Im suprised people find them sexy. They are VERY pretty , Good ( not great ) bodies but they are brainless , mindless , uninteresting Stepford types ..... I'd sooner take a turd out on a leash. If there isn't a dirty sparkle behind the eyes and something totally base in their character im not interested. The women that are mentioned here would SHIT if another woman made an advance. They are just pure mainstream zombies...... surely you'd be more turned on by someone you had a chance with ..... clinical every one of em ....with the exception of Pink - androgenous indeed.

Im going to have a little think about who is sexy - to me that is - obviously you can have your barbies..... now then ...hmmmmmmmm "

Would be terrible if we all liked the same and at the end of the day I just want to fuck them not commit to them lol.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Most of the women mentioned here are nothing but eye candy. Im suprised people find them sexy. They are VERY pretty , Good ( not great ) bodies but they are brainless , mindless , uninteresting Stepford types ..... I'd sooner take a turd out on a leash. If there isn't a dirty sparkle behind the eyes and something totally base in their character im not interested. The women that are mentioned here would SHIT if another woman made an advance. They are just pure mainstream zombies...... surely you'd be more turned on by someone you had a chance with ..... clinical every one of em ....with the exception of Pink - androgenous indeed.

Im going to have a little think about who is sexy - to me that is - obviously you can have your barbies..... now then ...hmmmmmmmm

Would be terrible if we all liked the same and at the end of the day I just want to fuck them not commit to them lol."

You spelt that right too!!

I have a ninor confession to make - I need to amend my list of impossible dreams to include - well she knows who but lets say DL14 postcodes have some lovely people in them

Edinburgh

Im going to have a little think about who is sexy - to me that is - obviously you can have your barbies..... now then ...hmmmmmmmm "

Blimey Granny... say it how is... no really, don't be beating round the bush, we can take it!

Just to clarify though... the eye candy stuff was what I meant. If we're going for serious hubba hubba then I'd like Matthew Gray Gubler in his character as Spencer Reid in Criminal Minds... smart and geeky! Yum!

Southampton

i never knew you could tell if a woman would be bi/gay just from looking at em ???? who know which female stars would be perfectly happy between another womans thighs lol !

"I have a ninor confession to make - I need to amend my list of impossible dreams to include - well she knows who but lets say DL14 postcodes have some lovely people in them "

this type of forum creepiness gives me ripples .......Just text her who ever she is

Would be terrible if we all liked the same and at the end of the day I just want to fuck them not commit to them lol."

No No No. You can't fuck them while they are screaming for poking your eyeballs .... I don't want commitment either but short of rohipnol they remain just sommat to look at AND hetero. Now C'mon ......who is FAMOUS, DIRTY and WOULD oh ....and FUCKABLE?

i never knew you could tell if a woman would be bi/gay just from looking at em ???? who know which female stars would be perfectly happy between another womans thighs lol ! "

You are joking ? right ? You can't tell gays by looking at them ?

"Toby Keith....Toby Keith....Brad Paisley....Josh Turner "

a country fan then!

daniel day lewis as the injun ......drool

Southampton

i never knew you could tell if a woman would be bi/gay just from looking at em ???? who know which female stars would be perfectly happy between another womans thighs lol !

You are joking ? right ? You can't tell gays by looking at them ? "

nope not all lol !! you mean you can???? theres plenty of gay people who others would never have a clue that was their sexual orintation! lol !

How about Robert Redford in Butch Cassidy...... sexy as hell mmmmmmm!

And Denzel Washington in just about anything, or better, just about nothing!

Edinburgh

"I have a ninor confession to make - I need to amend my list of impossible dreams to include - well she knows who but lets say DL14 postcodes have some lovely people in them

this type of forum creepiness gives me ripples .......Just text her who ever she is "

+1

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"You are joking ? right ? You can't tell gays by looking at them ? "

Pssst, Granny.

I think you're a little behind the times. We don't call them 'gays' anymore. They're Homosexualists.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Toby Keith....Toby Keith....Brad Paisley....Josh Turner

a country fan then!"

Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaw

By *ocketManUKMan  over a year ago

Cradley Heath

Sandra Bullock please, in just about anything

Sandra Bullock is possibly the only one who could persuade me to take a walk in the dark side!

Gents wise, Bruce Willis, Robert Downey Jr, George Clooney, Mathew McConaughey, Gerard Butler and David Wenham in their physical prime while in 300, Jean Reno and Vincent Cassel for their twinkles in their eyes... to name a few!

Holly Willoughboobie...i would love to taste/sniff/touch her!!!..

Kanye West...id get dirty knee's every day for that man!!!..

"You are joking ? right ? You can't tell gays by looking at them ?

Pssst, Granny.

I think you're a little behind the times. We don't call them 'gays' anymore. They're Homosexualists.

"

'We'? Who are 'We' ? The Scottish Federation for Current Addressing of Poofters? I said GAY as the poster to whom , who I was replying to said Gay .... you're soooooooooo gay.

Sandra Bullock ........yessss ermmmmm no ... to look at okay but she's not gay really ....

Uhmmmmmmmm Madelaine Kahn...... Sandi Osho ........ Shirley McClaine....... yesssss

Would be terrible if we all liked the same and at the end of the day I just want to fuck them not commit to them lol.

No No No. You can't fuck them while they are screaming for poking your eyeballs .... I don't want commitment either but short of rohipnol they remain just sommat to look at AND hetero. Now C'mon ......who is FAMOUS, DIRTY and WOULD oh ....and FUCKABLE?"

Jodie Foster

Edinburgh

Pssst, Granny.

'We'? Who are 'We' ? The Scottish Federation for Current Addressing of Poofters? I said GAY as the poster to whom , who I was replying to said Gay .... you're soooooooooo gay."

*sigh*

Oh Granny.

You're confused again.

I'm not 'gay'.

I'm 'bi-curious'.

Which means that if i have to suck your cock in order to shag your wife, i will.But if you're not bothered either way and i can shag her anyway, i won't.

Is that clearer for you?

(Or do i really want to suck his cock anyway..?)

"Who does it for you?!

angelina jolie as lara croft... got a thing about women with guns "

angelina does it for me in a sack lol she rocks whatever she's wearing

Pssst, Granny.

'We'? Who are 'We' ? The Scottish Federation for Current Addressing of Poofters? I said GAY as the poster to whom , who I was replying to said Gay .... you're soooooooooo gay.

*sigh*

Oh Granny.

You're confused again.

I'm not 'gay'.

I'm 'bi-curious'.

Which means that if i have to suck your cock in order to shag your wife, i will.But if you're not bothered either way and i can shag her anyway, i won't.

Is that clearer for you?

"

I wasn't referring to your sexuality .... dumpkopf

Edinburgh

Pssst, Granny.

*sigh*

Oh Granny.

You're confused again.

I'm not 'gay'.

I'm 'bi-curious'.

Is that clearer for you?

I wasn't referring to your sexuality .... dumpkopf "

Erm, so i've just given the whole 'bi-game' away for no reason then...?

Well I'd have found out at some point

You pair are cracking me up, thanks xx

» Add a new message to this topic