FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile pictures

Profile pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtygirl11 OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Why do people put loads of pictures in a file that is for friends only, then say we don't invite friends until after we've met.We could do with seeing them before a meet not after. We know what you look like then!!!! Are we missing something?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe they have a pic they send out before hand as the ones in thier private collection are too personal to just share with anyone...maybe.

Some people have a friends list for just that, friends.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Why do people put loads of pictures in a file that is for friends only, then say we don't invite friends until after we've met.We could do with seeing them before a meet not after. We know what you look like then!!!! Are we missing something? "

Yes you are missing something very obvious......Personal choice.

I used to show all mine off am an exhibitionist & love peeps looking at them but due to an idiot we had problems with I decided to hide them (did not want him looking at them).

Also too many guys get in touch wanting to look at them with the promise of a meet then never hear from them again - therefore only add friends to view once we have met.

By *irtygirl11 OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Riiiiight gotcha!

"I used to show all mine off am an exhibitionist & love peeps looking at them but due to an idiot we had problems with I decided to hide them (did not want him looking at them).

Also too many guys get in touch wanting to look at them with the promise of a meet then never hear from them again - therefore only add friends to view once we have met.

"

Should have also said I like to know/control who has access to my pics...

Plus there are too many pic collectors on here so I have been told. I only allow people I have an intention of meeting into my friends and to view my pictures.Its about personal choice

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Maybe they have a pic they send out before hand as the ones in thier private collection are too personal to just share with anyone...maybe.

Some people have a friends list for just that, friends."

Thats my system and its worked ok so far...

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Maybe they have a pic they send out before hand as the ones in thier private collection are too personal to just share with anyone...maybe.

Some people have a friends list for just that, friends.

Thats my system and its worked ok so far..."

our philosophy too ---------- can I see yer pics please Jezza? xxx

i like to keep some photos private like my face pics and my pussy shots without clothes on

im not ashamed at all but i like to think being on a friends list is something to be proud of and i hope that they feel the dame to being on mine

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

WE DON'T ADD ANY ONE TO OUR FRIENDS LIST TILL WE HAVE MET BUT WE DO SEND FACE PIC'S WHEN WE SEND MESSAGES TO COUPLES THEN IT IS UP TO THEM IF THEY WANT TO MEET UP OR NOT.

"WE DON'T ADD ANY ONE TO OUR FRIENDS LIST TILL WE HAVE MET BUT WE DO SEND FACE PIC'S WHEN WE SEND MESSAGES TO COUPLES THEN IT IS UP TO THEM IF THEY WANT TO MEET UP OR NOT."

im the same

One does not need to be a friend with another person before exchanging pictures!

"Why do people put loads of pictures in a file that is for friends only, then say we don't invite friends until after we've met.We could do with seeing them before a meet not after. We know what you look like then!!!! Are we missing something? "

i show my face on cam and in picture.

only reason i do not have people now on my friends list until ive met them is because most are just pic collectors.

and you get couples and females who just like to keep you waiting in reserve for a meet.

they never intend to meet you in the first place.

so i show my face. and they can chat to me,online and by phone.

but my experience has proved to me that people who get on friends list just want to view pics and not meet.

timewasters.

I too have a large friends only gallery, mostly face pics, I occasionally add someone as a friend that I'm not going to meet, if we have been talking for a long time as friends but do not accept invites from people I don't know, don't intend to talk to or ever meet as there are too many on here who are just pic collectors and once seen never heard from again

"I too have a large friends only gallery, mostly face pics, I occasionally add someone as a friend that I'm not going to meet, if we have been talking for a long time as friends but do not accept invites from people I don't know, don't intend to talk to or ever meet as there are too many on here who are just pic collectors and once seen never heard from again"

too right. you got to be harder with people.they meet in a given amount of time or get kicked of the list and blocked.

i did it recently to a nice couple,but they were going to keep me waiting forever.promised to meet and when they had a meet today banner yp i mailed them.

they just deleted it so that told me they were timewasters and off the list they went.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"there are too many on here who are just pic collectors and once seen never heard from again"

If they don't have the common decency to say “Hello" when sending their friends request, we treat them with the same contempt = dump!!

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

Our friends pics are a bit more "saucy" and have face pics in there too We send these as and when we feel fit.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Our friends pics are a bit more "saucy" and have face pics in there too We send these as and when we feel fit. "

...... and where was me new years pressie then!!!!

"Why do people put loads of pictures in a file that is for friends only, then say we don't invite friends until after we've met.We could do with seeing them before a meet not after. We know what you look like then!!!! Are we missing something?

only reason i do not have people now on my friends list until ive met them is because most are just pic collectors.

and you get couples and females who just like to keep you waiting in reserve for a meet.

but my experience has proved to me that people who get on friends list just want to view pics and not meet.

timewasters. "

Maybe they read your posts

What happened to the new you

"Why do people put loads of pictures in a file that is for friends only, then say we don't invite friends until after we've met.We could do with seeing them before a meet not after. We know what you look like then!!!! Are we missing something?

timewasters. "

i have to agree with this,

timewasters.

i have to agree with this, "

so its not me. thank you xx

» Add a new message to this topic