FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Honestly

Honestly

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok your on a swingers site so nothing should need to be hidden but how many people on here are dishonest! What's the point? Ok some things need to stay private but telling lies why?

I look younger than my years & get asked for I.D.- no you don't & the inly I.D. You need is for disabled parking (no offence to anyone who genuinly need it)

I'm a dress size xxxx - no your not, your at least 2 sizes bigger!

I have nice firm boobs - yeh when supported in a winderbra!

My oral skills are legendary - so is JAWS & I don't want my cock in that mouth!!

I'm sure the girls get it too...

I have a 9" cock - measured in inch worms maybe

I'm a long stayer - yeh only if you make me a brew & chat for hours

The list goes on. Is it me being cynical or have we all had enough bullshit?

Will we ever eliminate it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

thanks made my night with that one!

"I'm a long stayer - yeh only if you make me a brew & chat for hours

thanks made my night with that one! "

I also like the ones who say safe sex a must then try & suck your cock as your driving down the motorway! WTF

I've been to a few parties in zoo's - well it felt like it as so many PANDA's - hairy bears that eats - shoots & leaves!

"I'm a long stayer - yeh only if you make me a brew & chat for hours

thanks made my night with that one!

I also like the ones who say safe sex a must then try & suck your cock as your driving down the motorway! WTF

I've been to a few parties in zoo's - well it felt like it as so many PANDA's - hairy bears that eats - shoots & leaves! "

safe sex but giving oral without cracks me up, so many people think you cant catch out in mouth hahaha

Can't see the point in lies and dishonesty - if you do end up at a meet you'll only be found out for what you are anyway - always better to under-promise and over-deliver (had to double-check I got that the right way round!).

By *nbetweenersCouple  over a year ago

high wycombe

"Can't see the point in lies and dishonesty - if you do end up at a meet you'll only be found out for what you are anyway - always better to under-promise and over-deliver (had to double-check I got that the right way round!). "

You're too modest!

"Can't see the point in lies and dishonesty - if you do end up at a meet you'll only be found out for what you are anyway - always better to under-promise and over-deliver (had to double-check I got that the right way round!). "

That's how Scotty does it every time!

Mentally scar them right from the onset is my motto.

i dont see the point in telling lies ,dont understand it .its much easier to tell the truth ,wot you see is wot you get . FRANKIE XX

The sad thing is some people actually believe their own lies. A kind of reality distortion field surrounds them and they are imagining themselves 10 or years younger, or what they'd like to look/be like.

Like when people send pictures of when they where 20 or wot not and pass it off as current. But you can usually find out when (and sometimes where) it was taken by looking at the Exif info.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

I always think people are dishonest because they are trying to hide from themselves most of all.They tell lies about the way they are because they are too caught up in the way they want to appear.

For me its a massive turn off.Sexy people are self aware people.

One of the things that attracted me to swinging in the first place was the honesty of what we do, but over time I've realised that whilst this is true on some levels and for some people, lies and dishonesty unfortunately permeate the scene as well.

I sometimes wonder if this is the downside of the fantasy aspect of our sexuality... Boundaries are essential to play, but then to an extent they can become blurred when we enter into our imagination... Not sure if I'm making any sense and I'm certainly not excusing those who do lie. Just my musings for what they're worth!

I lie constantly, I find it easier and I'm more comfortable with admitting that than pretending otherwise.

Shit, I just told a truth which negates the above remark, or does it

"I lie constantly, I find it easier and I'm more comfortable with admitting that than pretending otherwise.

Shit, I just told a truth which negates the above remark, or does it "

I don't believe it.... pah... haha.....

Wot I want to know,,,, is, if you try to fail at something,,, and you succeed in failing….. have you really failed…… hmmm scratches head,,,,,, nits…..

"Wot I want to know,,,, is, if you try to fail at something,,, and you succeed in failing….. have you really failed…… hmmm scratches head,,,,,, nits….. "

I believe if you fail fabulously, then you've failed brilliantly.

depends how yu define a lie

one persons idea of a long stayer may not be another ones

one persons idea of nice boobs may not be another ones

one persons idea of good oral may not be anothers

etc

maybe these people really believe what they are saying to be true

ok some lies cant be justified like dress and cock size but some are just a matter of opinion and subjectional to each person

"Wot I want to know,,,, is, if you try to fail at something,,, and you succeed in failing….. have you really failed…… hmmm scratches head,,,,,, nits…..

"

Erm.....strangly,,, I've no answer to that.... hmmmm..... so Ok I admit it,,, thats, one to you!!!!........

"Wot I want to know,,,, is, if you try to fail at something,,, and you succeed in failing….. have you really failed…… hmmm scratches head,,,,,, nits…..

Erm.....strangly,,, I've no answer to that.... hmmmm..... so Ok I admit it,,, thats, one to you!!!!........ "

So we're quits since you won the Kylie game lol

"Ok your on a swingers site so nothing should need to be hidden but how many people on here are dishonest! What's the point? Ok some things need to stay private but telling lies why?

I look younger than my years & get asked for I.D.- no you don't & the inly I.D. You need is for disabled parking (no offence to anyone who genuinly need it)

My oral skills are legendary - so is JAWS & I don't want my cock in that mouth!!

Will we ever eliminate it?"

I don't wish to alarm you but pretty much all of the population on the earth lie at some times so why swingers should be any different baffles me.

Even you have your eyes blanked out on your profile picture and your location of 3rd box along Preston Station isn't truthful. I never believe everything people tell me. Its not a matter of being cynical or even naive it is just life and how it works.

"

Erm.....strangly,,, I've no answer to that.... hmmmm..... so Ok I admit it,,, thats, one to you!!!!........

So we're quits since you won the Kylie game lol "

OMG…… did you have to go and mention the Kylie contest….. now everyone’s gonna think I’m a right old fluffy wossie pansy type…. ….. struth,,,,,

I have a reputation to protect……….like been geet tuff’n all that!!! …. Ya know,,,,Like, I'm a well-ard geezer,,,,,, sighhhhhhhhh

"Ok your on a swingers site so nothing should need to be hidden but how many people on here are dishonest! What's the point? Ok some things need to stay private but telling lies why?

Will we ever eliminate it?"

People tell lies for one reason and one reason only, because they can, lots live in a "virtual" world that never meets reality. Mina xxx

To lie about your age, your size, cock size, breast size etc is wrong, its misleading potential meets. To mislead about sexual preferences is also wrong. To ascertain your level of attractiveness is a hard one, noone is gonna put, im pig ugly, on their profile, and noone will find the same type of person attractive. I dont see why I should state my clothes size to someone, although I should tell them what my body type is, I personally prefer to do that via my pics, its plain to see what my body type is.

I remember a thread a while back about big breasts and the majority of women were saying, ive got big boobs but they are remarkably pert for someone of my size and age. Well I think its fair to say that gravity affects us all, its doesnt bypass certain fab members. Its fair to say that an older woman will not be as pert as a woman in her 20s. At this point I think its fair to point out that I myself have big boobs, and im in my early 40s consequently that means I am not as pert as I once was, if I ever was

The above is a euphemism for saying that when I take my bra off, my boobs fall to my knees

"To lie about your age, your size, cock size, breast size etc is wrong, its misleading potential meets. To mislead about sexual preferences is also wrong. To ascertain your level of attractiveness is a hard one, noone is gonna put, im pig ugly, on their profile, and noone will find the same type of person attractive. I dont see why I should state my clothes size to someone, although I should tell them what my body type is, I personally prefer to do that via my pics, its plain to see what my body type is.

I remember a thread a while back about big breasts and the majority of women were saying, ive got big boobs but they are remarkably pert for someone of my size and age. Well I think its fair to say that gravity affects us all, its doesnt bypass certain fab members. Its fair to say that an older woman will not be as pert as a woman in her 20s. At this point I think its fair to point out that I myself have big boobs, and im in my early 40s consequently that means I am not as pert as I once was, if I ever was "

im 55 my boobs are still pretty firm and pert ..in fact one of my meets this year told me if your boobs were just 1 inch higher you could do page 3 !!!!that made me smile ....he was a doctor ...hed obviously seen a few ....

"To lie about your age, your size, cock size, breast size etc is wrong, its misleading potential meets. To mislead about sexual preferences is also wrong. To ascertain your level of attractiveness is a hard one, noone is gonna put, im pig ugly, on their profile, and noone will find the same type of person attractive. I dont see why I should state my clothes size to someone, although I should tell them what my body type is, I personally prefer to do that via my pics, its plain to see what my body type is.

I remember a thread a while back about big breasts and the majority of women were saying, ive got big boobs but they are remarkably pert for someone of my size and age. Well I think its fair to say that gravity affects us all, its doesnt bypass certain fab members. Its fair to say that an older woman will not be as pert as a woman in her 20s. At this point I think its fair to point out that I myself have big boobs, and im in my early 40s consequently that means I am not as pert as I once was, if I ever was

im 55 my boobs are still pretty firm and pert ..in fact one of my meets this year told me if your boobs were just 1 inch higher you could do page 3 !!!!that made me smile ....he was a doctor ...hed obviously seen a few ...."

1" higher, have you tried standing on tip toes.

[Removed by poster at 02/01/11 17:56:27]

Ok, so I'm 48, fat, have a wobbly belly, saggy boobies and am nearly blind, who wants me? lol

"I don't wish to alarm you but pretty much all of the population on the earth lie at some times so why swingers should be any different baffles me.

Even you have your eyes blanked out on your profile picture and your location of 3rd box along Preston Station isn't truthful. I never believe everything people tell me. Its not a matter of being cynical or even naive it is just life and how it works."

I'm hiding not lying lol

Any one who I believe to be worthy will get a clear face pic of me - say that too as my avatar is an old pic & i'm about 1 1/2 - 2stone heavier than when it was taken lol

re my address - well humour me on that one - cant stand junk mail!!

you lie and get found out.

but a wanker or cheating partner and you'll do well here.

I have not lied on our profile & I hope that our pics show that... all the info is true and accurate not everyone lies...

By *ung and readyMan  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

"Ok, so I'm 48, fat, have a wobbly belly, saggy boobies and am nearly blind, who wants me? lol"

it is the mind and the motor inside which is the turn on.

if only you lived closer.

"I have not lied on our profile & I hope that our pics show that... all the info is true and accurate not everyone lies... "

sadly most do.

"I have nice firm boobs - yeh when supported in a winderbra!

"

A what bra ??? is this something new

"I have nice firm boobs - yeh when supported in a winderbra!

A what bra ??? is this something new "

hehe powered by NPower renewable energy LOL

OOPS! thing is they're removed so quickly that we blokes don't discover thier secret let alone read the label to check spellings !!

"you lie and get found out.

but a wanker or cheating partner and you'll do well here.

"

Your not very happy today are you - whats up?

» Add a new message to this topic