FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What was your worst hangover?

What was your worst hangover?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since i'm all about alcohol tonight, what was your worse one? And what drink gives the worst next day results?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mf4BxJCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I've not worked out what to avoid but too much wine makes me woozy but I enjoy drinking it!

My hangovers seem to be getting worse but I think that's cos I'm getting older and actually have things to do on a sunday rather than lie in bed all day!

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I've not worked out what to avoid but too much wine makes me woozy but I enjoy drinking it!

My hangovers seem to be getting worse but I think that's cos I'm getting older and actually have things to do on a sunday rather than lie in bed all day!"

Mine have def got worse as Ive got older - the last one I had lasted three days....thats why I rarely drink these days...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I've not worked out what to avoid but too much wine makes me woozy but I enjoy drinking it!

My hangovers seem to be getting worse but I think that's cos I'm getting older and actually have things to do on a sunday rather than lie in bed all day!

Mine have def got worse as Ive got older - the last one I had lasted three days....thats why I rarely drink these days... "

3 days! i would be on the coca cola if i got that bad.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are 3 hangovers that rank equal 1st on the scale for me.

1) The morning after a works Summer Ball when I was about 17/18. I have severe memory loss from that evening and was ill for the best part of a week, including 3 days of an all inclusive holiday in the canaries. My boyfriend at the time was not impressed! The culprit was Gin & Tonic.

2) The day of my 21st birthday when I was a holiday rep in Corfu. There had been a big celebratory night out the night before in our favourite bar in Kontokali and I spent the day of my birthday permanently locked in the loos. I can't remember the culprit on this occasion but probably many and varied.

3) The night after a works Christmas party when I was about 23. I was blind d*unk by 8pm, threw up in the club (and was subsequently barred) and was at home, in bed by 9pm. My boyfriend at the time took me home in a taxi, took the drinks vouchers out of my handbag and went back to the party! The culprit this time was champagne.

my worst was out in tenerife .\ex and I had gone on a holiday to get over a major trauma (a friend of our had collapsed and died at the age of 32 when we were taking her home from a night out,she died of sudden adult death . ) i had been tee total for nine years but the drink was calling me a bit too loudly on that holiday .so i had a bottle (or 2 )of red wine ......OMG it took me 3 days to get rid of the headache ...so now i drink in complete moderation .......learnt my lesson big time

By *ucati1098Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Pernod is my demon, I want to fight everything but can't stand up long enough to do so, and it takes me a couple of days to feel right again.

xx

The one i will have tomorrow morning lol

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

What's a hangover???

By *ucati1098Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

NO hang over that's not right or fair. I think I must of been having somebody elses share as well over the years 's

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Lol And I love my wine....Sometimes it's just called plain luck

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Went out on a sunday lunchtime was

still suffering badly on the wednesday

I don't get hangovers with wine or tia maria

Oh, or Smirnoff!

"What's a hangover??? "

Isn't it a film?

And a hilarious one at that

I don't do hangovers.

Is there an icon for smug?

crikey, been a long time but I remember on holiday drinking pernod and the next day had to get up crack o dawn to fetch in the fishing nets. Boy did I feel sick out on that boat!!!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

I dont get hangovers as such, just throw up if I really abuse it!!

I got so ill one time after a very serious session, that I really did think I was going to vomit my stomach inside out, and (after getting rid of the contents of my stomach) all I was bringing up was a very putrid dark green bile. I think I was retching for about two hours solid, and my stomach muscles hurt for a week!

"I don't get hangovers with wine or tia maria

Oh, or Smirnoff!"

... or Baileys.

Bacardi is a different kettle of fish though

Oh my god, far too many, but the most memorable:

Being 18, thinking I was all grown up cos I was working in a good job and mum and dad on holiday, drank the equivalent of 10 glasses of red wine. I woke up lying in my own vomit and had to go to work the next morning! its only 23 years later I've started enjoying red wine!

A few years ago, me and my best mate and a couple of friends went on a crawl of the local bars, knocking back the doubles and cocktails. we were going to blackpool for the day the day after and when I put my suede boots on, they were covered in dried up vomit! had to travel in them on the train and went to straight to a shop to buy a new pair on arrival. We were both really hungover and only managed two rides on the pleasure beach!!

Now, I'm a really sensible drinker.

1983. went to Denmark via DFDS to Ebsjerbs for a stag weekend (34 of us)

Met in pub in Liverpool St at 11am,straight on it. Remember getting off the boat about midday the following day. all a bit hazy after that.2 day trip turned into a 4 day one for 7 of us

Tip: NEVER drink Carlsberg Elephant Beer and don't fight with Danes. They love it the Viking Sods!

Special Brew, Gin and Tonic and Dry Roasted Peanuts did not mix well together, and not a pretty sight when it was brought up!

That was 2 weeks into my first year at college. 2 friends spent the night hugging the toilet!

The party after my finals, I drank a bottle of Cointreau neat on my own. I was unconsious, and had to be dragged up the stairs to the 12th floor at the hall of residence, as the lifts were broken.

I had bruises allover my body, and my pals were not impressed, as they thought I could have choked on my own vomit and died!

Happy Days!

sams after tonight lol

lol xmas eve had the police at the door at four in the morning - finished putting kids pressies out at 3am and my boy decided to get up and open his at 4am with the house alarm going which brought the police to our door still pissed in just his undies and socks trying to remember his DOB - needless to say hubby had to deal with it... pmsl

Xmas eve 2005 when i was on red wine and whisky (not in the same glass) A lethal hangover combination.

» Add a new message to this topic