FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > forums amnesty

forums amnesty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aucy3 OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

to anyone,i offended,or upset,last year on the forums,i apologise.it was unintentional,(mostly).

i'm starting,next year,with a clean slate.

anybody else.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't think I have anything to apologise for just yet... but if I see Sensual and View in girls knickers together, that may change.

Good for you though. Nice to be nice and all that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I helped frighten someone off the site today because of a forum thread and I'm really sorry now, I did sit on the naughty step for ages because of it.

Sorry. I am a forumite and I have sinned.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"to anyone,i offended,or upset,last year on the forums,i apologise.it was unintentional,(mostly).

anybody else. "

Nope all fine n dandy here , but good on ya

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I helped frighten someone off the site today because of a forum thread and I'm really sorry now, I did sit on the naughty step for ages because of it.

Sorry. I am a forumite and I have sinned. "

its cold there...dont get piles

I'm an angel...always

"I helped frighten someone off the site today because of a forum thread and I'm really sorry now, I did sit on the naughty step for ages because of it.

Sorry. I am a forumite and I have sinned.

its cold there...dont get piles "

It's okay I had company on the step.

I sincerely apologise for upsetting people by suggesting that "larger" guys should be able to carry their own weight and not squash me.

(runs and hides)

"to anyone,i offended,or upset,last year on the forums,i apologise.it was unintentional,(mostly).

anybody else. "

So you should! Terrible behaviour! Wait. What did you do again?

Jokes aside, we should all put try and clear the air and start fresh. Good for you.

glasgow

anybody else.

So you should! Terrible behaviour! Wait. What did you do again?

Jokes aside, we should all put try and clear the air and start fresh. Good for you. "

cheers bk.

denial is the sanctuary of the weak.

Well i hopes the forums continue ta be just as they have been for the last few months great

Have a brill one all xx

I have nothing to apologise for I don't think. just in case someone has taken me the wrong way then I'm sorry , wish Laine's naughty step was closer I'd join her and say 3 hail Mary's and not repent

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Don't think I have anything to apologise for just yet... but if I see Sensual and View in girls knickers together, that may change.

Good for you though. Nice to be nice and all that. "

Not with my thighs... not a good look.

Sens will tho, give him a day to nick some off the washing lines around the Edinburgh area.

and if I have offended.. I is sorry.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

If I offended all I can say is stop being so frikin touchy sheesh! Grow a set ffs

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont think Ive upset anyone on the forum this year....but theres still the rest of the day

I meant every word of it

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

anybody else. "

does that incluse an in-laws amnesty. I know you haven't really forgiven me for corrupting L!!!!

Livingston

plus I apologise in advance for what will happen in a fortnight!!!!! you all know who you are!!! xxx

To the best of my knowledge I haven't upset anyone this past year and have been a model of good behaviour. Always quietly spoken and never one to brashly open my mouth without careful consideration of other's feelings I hope I have come across as succinc, polite and above all else.... ah, what a croc of shit, if I've upset anyone, tough. Get a grip!

I dont think i have upset anyone ? always nice me

But....if i have ? SORRY

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I know I havent upset anyone this year.

Hope next year stays the same...

I'm guilt free this year

I apologise for upsetting anyone, I never intend to. I do type without reading back my posts quite often and have a tendency to always reply to anything negative directed at me, thereby continuing it, I cant let it lie at times

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

faily sure i have pissed people off, i'm far too nice to want to piss anyone off

heres to a happy 2011 people xxx

By *y_funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

SHEFFIELD

What about the people who have upset us .... do we forgive them???

xx

"What about the people who have upset us .... do we forgive them???

xx"

naturally ... but not the trolls

"To the best of my knowledge I haven't upset anyone this past year and have been a model of good behaviour. Always quietly spoken and never one to brashly open my mouth without careful consideration of other's feelings I hope I have come across as succinc, polite and above all else.... ah, what a croc of shit, if I've upset anyone, tough. Get a grip! "

God ya dont half talk some crap at times xx

"To the best of my knowledge I haven't upset anyone this past year and have been a model of good behaviour. Always quietly spoken and never one to brashly open my mouth without careful consideration of other's feelings I hope I have come across as succinc, polite and above all else.... ah, what a croc of shit, if I've upset anyone, tough. Get a grip!

God ya dont half talk some crap at times xx "

think he suffers from "over-active redundant vocabulary syndrom"?

Livingston

"To the best of my knowledge I haven't upset anyone this past year and have been a model of good behaviour. Always quietly spoken and never one to brashly open my mouth without careful consideration of other's feelings I hope I have come across as succinc, polite and above all else.... ah, what a croc of shit, if I've upset anyone, tough. Get a grip!

God ya dont half talk some crap at times xx "

you upset me everytime you text or phone - god, you are in for a hell of a whipping me laddo!! xxx

God ya dont half talk some crap at times xx

you upset me everytime you text or phone - god, you are in for a hell of a whipping me laddo!! xxx"

xx

I have never upset anyone. If someone does not like what i have written and they have no emotional maturity or control they upset themselves.

If someone has been upset by something I have said try to realise that this post ,the forum and the world do not revolve around you.

Happy New Year xxx

By *ensualfire88Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

To anyone who has been offended, upset or indeed driven away from the site by my posts I would just like to say an absolutely heartfelt 'Fuck You'.

You’re probably a humourless twat or twatette with a massively inflated sense of your own worth and with opinions which are frankly either ludicrous or absurd.

Sometimes in here, and when I say sometimes I mean ‘every day’, it’s like watching a fly smack its head into a window. For the millionth time.

The self righteousness and indignant stance taken by some over basically any topic whatsoever on a daily basis is evidence of the slowing down of evolution to a glacier like pace, (and it’s at this point that some smart arse will point out that global warming means glaciers are moving faster, not slower these days, thus unintentionally but perfectly proving the point).

There is however, hope. There are some awesome people on here, and some folks I’d give my eye teeth to fuck.

Sadly, these are seldom the same people.

So shove it up yer ass all you moaners, whingers, whiners, pedants (especially the pedants), txt spkrs (lol), political pygmies, racist cunts and assorted other people with completely half baked opinions which contradict those they argued for yesterday. Or this morning.

It’s just as well I’m in a good mood and having a good day today or this could have risked sounding a bit vitriolic.

And to the people who pm me about how fucking funny I am & how much I make ‘em laff? Cheers – you guys are cool.

Oh, and to the guy in Edinburgh who sends me a wink every day, followed later by a message asking me if I want to blow my load down his throat? Take a hint.

To close. To those of you who receive the full blast of a post from me which is intelligently thought out, balanced, accurate and, well, right? The ones who then try to make it look like I’ve missed the point completely because contained in the 330 words there’s a ‘hte’ instead of ‘the’? You know who you are, typing feverishly and with great relish to get straight back and point out the mistake? Learn to use words like ‘feverishly’ and ‘relish’. In context. It’s fun, trust me. And if you do, less people will think you’re a smart arsed cunt. But not many.

"I have never upset anyone. If someone does not like what i have written and they have no emotional maturity or control they upset themselves.

If someone has been upset by something I have said try to realise that this post ,the forum and the world do not revolve around you.

Happy New Year xxx "

Well ya upset me this year and thats fa sure

Ya promised ta take me round Liverpool and ya never so there xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"To anyone who has been offended, upset or indeed driven away from the site by my posts I would just like to say an absolutely heartfelt 'Fuck You'.

You’re probably a humourless twat or twatette with a massively inflated sense of your own worth and with opinions which are frankly either ludicrous or absurd.

Sometimes in here, and when I say sometimes I mean ‘every day’, it’s like watching a fly smack its head into a window. For the millionth time.

The self righteousness and indignant stance taken by some over basically any topic whatsoever on a daily basis is evidence of the slowing down of evolution to a glacier like pace, (and it’s at this point that some smart arse will point out that global warming means glaciers are moving faster, not slower these days, thus unintentionally but perfectly proving the point).

There is however, hope. There are some awesome people on here, and some folks I’d give my eye teeth to fuck.

So shove it up yer ass all you moaners, whingers, whiners, pedants (especially the pedants), txt spkrs (lol), political pygmies, racist cunts and assorted other people with completely half baked opinions which contradict those they argued for yesterday. Or this morning.

It’s just as well I’m in a good mood and having a good day today or this could have risked sounding a bit vitriolic.

And to the people who pm me about how fucking funny I am & how much I make ‘em laff? Cheers – you guys are cool.

Oh, and to the guy in Edinburgh who sends me a wink every day, followed later by a message asking me if I want to blow my load down his throat? Take a hint.

To close. To those of you who receive the full blast of a post from me which is intelligently thought out, balanced, accurate and, well, right? The ones who then try to make it look like I’ve missed the point completely because contained in the 330 words there’s a ‘hte’ instead of ‘the’? You know who you are, typing feverishly and with great relish to get straight back and point out the mistake? Learn to use words like ‘feverishly’ and ‘relish’. In context. It’s fun, trust me. And if you do, less people will think you’re a smart arsed cunt. But not many.

"

does the above work like a colonic irrigation........ are you feeling fully cleansed x

Edinburgh

No.

The above should be considered my 'opening remarks'.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"No.

The above should be considered my 'opening remarks'."

shout when you are fully open..

[Removed by poster at 31/12/10 15:28:38]

Livingston

"To anyone who has been offended, upset or indeed driven away from the site by my posts I would just like to say an absolutely heartfelt 'Fuck You'.

"

sensy, I think I love you... and I have a smart cunt to go with your smart arse!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"

S.F I laughed so hard xxxx Bless you n HNY xxx

"I have never upset anyone. If someone does not like what i have written and they have no emotional maturity or control they upset themselves.

Happy New Year xxx

Well ya upset me this year and thats fa sure

Ya promised ta take me round Liverpool and ya never so there xx "

My offer was refused.

Noooo not refused. Not accepted.

"Noooo not refused. Not accepted. "

Was not then lol xx

"

I suppose now is not a good time to ask for a shag?

I think glaciers move more quickly these days due to global warming

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"

Miserable cunt!

Good to see you back!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

All I can add is.....'Face bothered?'

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

hummmm. some names missing from this thread!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe they don't care as they don't think they have upset anyone.

Type comes across bad at times, it also comes across how we want to read it, not really how it was intended.

I don't think anyone has to say sorry unless they know they have upset someone and that can be done in private if needed.

I am always upsetting someone BUT I promise not to upset anyone by banning them if they promise not to break any rules..hows that

Edinburgh

"Maybe they don't care as they don't think they have upset anyone.

Type comes across bad at times, it also comes across how we want to read it, not really how it was intended.

I don't think anyone has to say sorry unless they know they have upset someone and that can be done in private if needed.

I am always upsetting someone BUT I promise not to upset anyone by banning them if they promise not to break any rules..hows that"

Notice how despite the liberla use of the word 'cunt', i didnt actually call anyone one?

You taught your wee Scottish boy well Rugby.

Mwah!

(still not as good as the time you ended up using the 'c' word on the forum. Ah, halcyon days...)

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I'd like forgiveness for all the texts i will send at 9 since there is no way they will get thru at midnight...

I'd also like forgiveness for the 2.30am d*unken texts i will send because I will have forgot that i did it at 9.....

I'd also like forgive for all the abusive texts ,sweary words and posts I put up tomorrow from about 6pm as that is when Michigan State play Alabama and I fear we will be on the wrong end of a tonking!!!

I'd also like forgiveness for being the first person to bring up "2 girls 1 cup" to the awareness of the forum community....

there..... I think that is it

I apologise in advance if I upset anyone next year!

Im never upset by anything in the forums, exasperated would be the worst Id get, when i see something going a particular way and I think, oh yeah here we go picky profile, and verifications time, but other than that, I love the difference of opinions and the heated discussions are my absolute fave

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 01/01/11 22:58:56]

By *lackboaWoman  over a year ago

greenock

i'm just an all-round sweetheart and never upset anyone....

I'd already read it several times saucy.

Which incidentally ..ha ! breaks your resolution.

glasgow

my,my,my,you did'nt need a crystall ball,to know how this thread,would go.

femme,dances,granny,and funky.all play the O.J simpson card.

even his lawyers,could'nt get those 4 off.

wishy.i dont know.i never read his posts.

jane.satisfies herself.not for the first,nor last time,methinks(loving the new avatar)

sensual.still manages to write a me,me,me,post.jesus!that boys consistant.

my daughter in law,is corrupting my boy.jammy wee b******

laine's.naughty step is creaking,under the weight,of the least,offensive posters.

rugby.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.

VIVE LA DIFFERENCE.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"my,my,my,you did'nt need a crystall ball,to know how this thread,would go.

jane.satisfies herself.not for the first,nor last time,methinks(loving the new avatar)

laine's.naughty step is creaking,under the weight,of the least,offensive posters.

VIVE LA DIFFERENCE.

"

Il have you know ive never had sex with his lawyer so i wouldnt know if they could get me off or not!! Bloomin cheek!

glasgow

"my,my,my,you did'nt need a crystall ball,to know how this thread,would go.

VIVE LA DIFFERENCE.

Il have you know ive never had sex with his lawyer so i wouldnt know if they could get me off or not!! Bloomin cheek! "

ah,thats why he always looked so sad.

"wishy.i dont know.i never read his posts."

I fucking love it that I've pissed someone off enough that they have to pretend they don't read my posts yet when they actually state that they don't read my posts it proves that they do - else how would they know they don't like me if they haven't read my posts.

I love forgive me threads i wouldn't hold my breath to their validity but they are grinner/cringes when you read them

glasgow

"wishy.i dont know.i never read his posts.

I fucking love it that I've pissed someone off enough that they have to pretend they don't read my posts yet when they actually state that they don't read my posts it proves that they do - else how would they know they don't like me if they haven't read my posts.

"

ffs wishy i was only joking.i love reading you'r piss.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

this amnesty

» Add a new message to this topic