FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > google

google

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have just typed my name into google images and was shocked to find me on there???

have you done the same thing and what did you find?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My page on LinkedIn and Facebook, feedback left on a swimwear site, articles relating to my late partner's death in the newspapers.

Mine came up with my facebook details too

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yep im on there too

OMG theres loads for me lol mainly Facebook and Myspace stuff though with a bit of friendsreunited and other pages

there's a musician who i share my name with...so i don't bother!

she'll get stalked long before me lol

You can stop your profile on here being listed on the search engines in the privacy section here on fab so that should stop some of the images in your profile from ending up on Google

Pages about a model bearing the same name as me who is from the same town as Kerry Katona and who is replacing her in the Iceland ads.

Oh and an obituary.

I'm not sure what's worse

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd be lucky to make the first 50 pages!

In 'images' there's photos of the model, a white rose with blood over it and llama

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I don't have this problem as I have a very common name. There is a sportsman and a musician who share my name, plus someone with my name was in all the newspapers a helluva lot very recently.

40 pages of Google Images has yet to show my ugly mug. I am on LinkedIn, but there's 407 others with my name too.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"In 'images' there's photos of the model, a white rose with blood over it and llama "

Was it one of Michael Jacksons Llama's?

"In 'images' there's photos of the model, a white rose with blood over it and llama

"

No, Eves apparently

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"In 'images' there's photos of the model, a white rose with blood over it and llama

No, Eves apparently "

Did he leave it to her in his will?

Who got Bubbles?

No, Eves apparently "

Bubbles is alive and well and living in an animal sanctuary in Florida methinks

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"You can stop your profile on here being listed on the search engines in the privacy section here on fab so that should stop some of the images in your profile from ending up on Google"

just googled our alias and though our profile is selected as hidden from search engines ... if one's name comes up on a verify of another member who hasn't done the same ... then it still appears

"You can stop your profile on here being listed on the search engines in the privacy section here on fab so that should stop some of the images in your profile from ending up on Google

just googled our alias and though our profile is selected as hidden from search engines ... if one's name comes up on a verify of another member who hasn't done the same ... then it still

appears "

Well I never new that cheers for that

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Despite my very un-common surname, I have found another person with the same name as me. He has his own website and he is some sort of financier or something like that. There`s loads of stuff with my username but I still haven`t found anything linked to me directly.

No, Eves apparently

Bubbles is alive and well and living in an animal sanctuary in Florida methinks"

I think I saw that on the TV recently. Janet went to visit him.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Despite my very un-common surname, I have found another person with the same name as me. He has his own website and he is some sort of financier or something like that. There`s loads of stuff with my username but I still haven`t found anything linked to me directly."

Have you ever read the book / seen the show "Are you Dave Gorman?"

This is from his Wikipedia page...

"Dave Gorman shot to fame following a d*unken bet with his flatmate Danny Wallace. The bet was thus: Dave claimed that he shared the name "Dave Gorman" with the assistant manager of East Fife F.C. and that there must be "loads" of others around. Danny disagreed with him, so the two travelled to Methil (about 450 miles from London), with a Polaroid camera, to meet the assistant manager, whose name was indeed Dave Gorman. The bet soon evolved into a monster: on the way to meet Dave Gormans numbers 4 and 5, Danny decided Dave must meet one for every card in the deck (including the Jokers)."

» Add a new message to this topic