FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nipple piercing

Nipple piercing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adence OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

Hey everyone.

Following from the VCH piercing thread, there was mention of nipple piercing here and there. I've always wanted my nipples pierced but... Well... They're my instant, immediate turn on area... No matter what I'm doing, I'll drop it and want to play!

A guy has to be prepared to squeeze them HARD to have an initial effect; a lot harder than most dare, then the blood flows in and the slightest touch is electrifying. There's a reason I mention this!

So, questions:

Pain

Normally my pain thresholds seem pretty varied.

(Dentist bl@@dy painful; fall off a horse at speed and I'm fine!)

1. For those that have had it done, how much did it hurt and for how long? (Score 1-10) and what can you equate the pain to?

Sensitivity

2. Does it always improve sensitivity?? (Reason above! This is my 'thing'; I would hate a man not to be able to do this to me when he likes!)

Healing

3. How long did it take to heal completely? And, was the healing process er... Well.. 'Gross'?!

Other nipply purposes

4. Has it in any way affected ability to lactate/ breastfeed?

Thanks for any help on this guys!

Cadence

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey everyone.

Following from the VCH piercing thread, there was mention of nipple piercing here and there. I've always wanted my nipples pierced but... Well... They're my instant, immediate turn on area... No matter what I'm doing, I'll drop it and want to play!

A guy has to be prepared to squeeze them HARD to have an initial effect; a lot harder than most dare, then the blood flows in and the slightest touch is electrifying. There's a reason I mention this!

So, questions:

Pain

Normally my pain thresholds seem pretty varied.

(Dentist bl@@dy painful; fall off a horse at speed and I'm fine!)

1. For those that have had it done, how much did it hurt and for how long? (Score 1-10) and what can you equate the pain to?

Sensitivity

2. Does it always improve sensitivity?? (Reason above! This is my 'thing'; I would hate a man not to be able to do this to me when he likes!)

Healing

3. How long did it take to heal completely? And, was the healing process er... Well.. 'Gross'?!

Other nipply purposes

4. Has it in any way affected ability to lactate/ breastfeed?

Thanks for any help on this guys!

Cadence

xx

"

The answer that you probably won't like is that it varies to everyone.

OK 1 for me it was the most painful thing I've ever done, others have said they barely felt it

2 sometimes it does improve yes, for me a little, others not much others more

3 the healing can take a while,for me it was sore for quite a while and took a long time to settle when it would feel natural

4 for me, no!

Sorry that I've been able to shed no light what so ever

I will say though that I've had it for about 5/6 years and I still love it, it never fails to get that little glint in peoples eyes when they see it

I've had nine done for a coulpw of months now. I have a high pain threshold. I get burnt with irons and whipped n all sorts done to me and I would say the pain was around a 7 out of 10. Though it doesn't last very long at all.

Mine are still healing. they go through phases when they don't hurt and sometimes they feel a bit sore. I have changed the bars already. But that was due necessity I wouldn't recommend changing them for a good few months.

My nipples have become more sensitive. Which is good for me. They've always been my ultimate turn on spot.

Never breast fed so can't comment on that part.

I'd definitely get them done. I love mine!

"I've had nine done for a coulpw of months now. I have a high pain threshold. I get burnt with irons and whipped n all sorts done to me and I would say the pain was around a 7 out of 10. Though it doesn't last very long at all.

Mine are still healing. they go through phases when they don't hurt and sometimes they feel a bit sore. I have changed the bars already. But that was due necessity I wouldn't recommend changing them for a good few months.

My nipples have become more sensitive. Which is good for me. They've always been my ultimate turn on spot.

I'd definitely get them done. I love mine!"

*mine. I can't spell haha

By *adence OP   Woman  over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

"I've had nine done for a coulpw of months now. I have a high pain threshold. I get burnt with irons and whipped n all sorts done to me and I would say the pain was around a 7 out of 10. Though it doesn't last very long at all.

I'd definitely get them done. I love mine!"

My gosh, irons?! You do have a high pain threshold!

Thanks for commenting, hon. I'm wondering if I should get them done one at a time to leave one in action?! lol

Hmm.... So results so far:

Definitely painful

Both you guys have improved sensitivity

xx

» Add a new message to this topic