FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Duvet days

Duvet days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It's pissing it down here So Iv decided to stay under the duvet today and watch DVDs and much on things I shouldn't be munching on.

Describe you're duvet day....

Anyone is welcome to join me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Damn you work

I only have them when I'm ill or in pain,so I don't enjoy them.

Generally a duvet day means a box set, crisps, chocolate then a take away!!

Unless I have someone to share a duvet day with I just can't bring myself to do it, I feel too guilty

I prefer to enjoy them when I have company

I don't have a TV in the bedroom

Have been known to have a duvet day laying on the sofa

"Generally a duvet day means a box set, crisps, chocolate then a take away!!"

Oh my a take away sounds soooo good

"Generally a duvet day means a box set, crisps, chocolate then a take away!!

Oh my a take away sounds soooo good "

If only they delivered to my bed

"Unless I have someone to share a duvet day with I just can't bring myself to do it, I feel too guilty "

I know what you mean... I'm sharing it with my puppies

"I only have them when I'm ill or in pain,so I don't enjoy them. "

Awww

"It's pissing it down here So Iv decided to stay under the duvet today and watch DVDs and much on things I shouldn't be munching on.

Anyone is welcome to join me "

I'm under duvet to but on couch mine would be in front of an open fire on a winter's day ice bucket with champagne a box of milk tray a sexy naked woman under duvet with me my chestnuts roasting music playing in the background the tune " tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree its been 9 long years do you still love me oh and a spanking paddle

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My duvet days are on the sofa with my work laptop working....can't stay in bed all day I need to be doing something

"It's pissing it down here So Iv decided to stay under the duvet today and watch DVDs and much on things I shouldn't be munching on.

Anyone is welcome to join me I'm under duvet to but on couch mine would be in front of an open fire on a winter's day ice bucket with champagne a box of milk tray a sexy naked woman under duvet with me my chestnuts roasting music playing in the background the tune " tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree its been 9 long years do you still love me oh and a spanking paddle "

That's sounds lovely

Think we all love them depends what films or tv series your watching mind cant do romantic sobby films i like flat out action

I like duvet evenings better when we all snuggle up and watch a film with the coal fire crackling.

Sounds like a perfect day to me, I did that yesterday, with my fire lit and painted my nails too

"I like duvet evenings better when we all snuggle up and watch a film with the coal fire crackling."

You had me, coal fire

Don't do duvet days even when I've been Ill. Good luck with yours anyway!

"I like duvet evenings better when we all snuggle up and watch a film with the coal fire crackling.

You had me, coal fire "

Fat fingers

Paloma faith ,changing mmmmm

"Sounds like a perfect day to me, I did that yesterday, with my fire lit and painted my nails too "

Sounds lush, bit of pampering too

"Don't do duvet days even when I've been Ill. Good luck with yours anyway! "

Awwww why not?

Sometimes I can't sit still! The only time I sit still is if I'm poorly. Thank you I will try

"I like duvet evenings better when we all snuggle up and watch a film with the coal fire crackling."

Yes this for me too. My days are too busy with work and stuff.

What films do you have on ?

Has to be a large bowl of mixed M&M's, peanut, chocolate and biscuit

Sometimes it has to be a black and white day, get the old Hitchcocks out; or even the Hope and Crosby road series

What films do you have on ?

Has to be a large bowl of mixed M&M's, peanut, chocolate and biscuit

Sometimes it has to be a black and white day, get the old Hitchcocks out; or even the Hope and Crosby road series "

Iv pulled out "The inside man" and "Notebook"

With pic n mix

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

This sounds like heaven OP As long as you promise not to fart. Farts and duvets don't go together. Oh and can I keep my socks on?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Oh I love a duvet day but only if I'm off anyway. I've never taken a sickie when I've not been sick. I can't decide whether I should be proud of that or embarrassed!

But my duvet day would involve my cat and me cosy in my giant armchair and pouffe. A big furry blanket, a pile of shit TV and no adverts! Square sausage butties (with ketchup) and lots of coffee.

This sounds like heaven OP As long as you promise not to fart. Farts and duvets don't go together. Oh and can I keep my socks on? "

If I fart I promise to pull the duvet up over your head ok ok, you bring the damn socks!!

"Oh I love a duvet day but only if I'm off anyway. I've never taken a sickie when I've not been sick. I can't decide whether I should be proud of that or embarrassed!

But my duvet day would involve my cat and me cosy in my giant armchair and pouffe. A big furry blanket, a pile of shit TV and no adverts! Square sausage butties (with ketchup) and lots of coffee. "

Square sausage butties? Am I missing something? Or am I thinking correctly that that is a sausage sandwich?

This sounds like heaven OP As long as you promise not to fart. Farts and duvets don't go together. Oh and can I keep my socks on?

If I fart I promise to pull the duvet up over your head ok ok, you bring the damn socks!! "

I'm eating Inearly had to stop ,nearly mmmm

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Oh I love a duvet day but only if I'm off anyway. I've never taken a sickie when I've not been sick. I can't decide whether I should be proud of that or embarrassed!

But my duvet day would involve my cat and me cosy in my giant armchair and pouffe. A big furry blanket, a pile of shit TV and no adverts! Square sausage butties (with ketchup) and lots of coffee. "

Mmmmm I have some square sausage in freezer.

Currently tucked up in bed with a coffee & my dad's dog

aint had a duvet day in awhile mine would be with a hot guy music playing in the background lots of licking kissing teasing touching with wine and nibbles for extra energy

But my duvet day would involve my cat and me cosy in my giant armchair and pouffe. A big furry blanket, a pile of shit TV and no adverts! Square sausage butties (with ketchup) and lots of coffee.

Square sausage butties? Am I missing something? Or am I thinking correctly that that is a sausage sandwich? "

Oh bloody hell I get ya now! Actual square sausage

"aint had a duvet day in awhile mine would be with a hot guy music playing in the background lots of licking kissing teasing touching with wine and nibbles for extra energy"

That would be an duvet evening

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Square sausage butties? Am I missing something? Or am I thinking correctly that that is a sausage sandwich?

Oh bloody hell I get ya now! Actual square sausage "

Yes lorne sausage is square & flat. You can get it in Iceland but not as nice as proper Scottish stuff

Oh bloody hell I get ya now! Actual square sausage

Yes lorne sausage is square & flat. You can get it in Iceland but not as nice as proper Scottish stuff "

I'm so thick sometimes!

I will try some

» Add a new message to this topic