FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Inappropriate conversation

Inappropriate conversation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aeBabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

So we know the nature of this world of Fab and the context that it's built upon, but do you ever feel uncomfortable having sexual conversations with "vanilla" people unaware of what you do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanontiWoman  over a year ago

Limerick

No sometimes I find those conversations amusing. I was sharing a cocktail with a good friend in her house. We were having a chat about dating and why I didn't bother anymore. She with a incredulous expression on her face told me about a guy she knew who met a stranger from a site in a hotel for sex. Didn't have the heart to tell her it was me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont tell people about here but i am open about sex - surprising how many people blush and go all silly when chatting about it

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I feel totally comfortable with my close friends, who know what I do.

I tend not to discuss sex with acquaintance type friends anyway.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I dont have 'sexual' conversations with my non Fab friends. Why would I?

"I dont have 'sexual' conversations with my non Fab friends. Why would I?"

This for me too. I don't think it's something that should be discussed really as it's so private.

Fab has so normalised swinging in my mindset that I have to keep myself from blurting out utterly inappropriate stuff in public and round family

The genies out of the bottle and I don't think it'll ever go back in

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I dont have 'sexual' conversations with my non Fab friends. Why would I?

This for me too. I don't think it's something that should be discussed really as it's so private."

I can't actually disagree more!

I think I'm pretty lucky in that I've been brought up in a fairly liberal house. It wasn't discussed in detail but I've never felt like sex was a taboo topic. Whilst I'm all for a little privacy and I value discretion but I never feel that I can't talk about it openly with anyone else. The buttock clenching that's visible in those who have been brought up to keep it all secret makes me feel sad that somehow it's still a dirty subject.

That and I get a special thrill out of those inappropriate moments.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

All my mates know I'm on here anyway now after 9 yrs, so some even ask the gory details, even though there aren't any

I don't mind talking about sex with my friends and general people but the weird thing is I can't discuss sex with my family. It's an ignored topic and kind of pushed aside.

London

My close friends at work know what I do (even have other friend of theirs that swing, but that's another story), we were talking about an unrelated topic and the new guy suddenly brought the conversation to sex... Some of my colleagues were like and me and my friends were like

Nevermind he's touchy feely with everyone too.

Maybe it's an Italian thing

No II just feel smug ?

I don't feel uncomfortable talking about sex at all

I don't talk about my sex life though

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Were the same never talk about this side of our life with friends none of them have a clue that's why its good to talk to like minded people on here Jane

"i dont tell people about here but i am open about sex - surprising how many people blush and go all silly when chatting about it "

Lol especially those who constantly make sex jokes and drop innuendos. ..

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"So we know the nature of this world of Fab and the context that it's built upon, but do you ever feel uncomfortable having sexual conversations with "vanilla" people unaware of what you do?

"

Not at all, they tend to be quite bland conversations and their idea of swinging is still 'pure' wife swapping parties. They probably think I'm past it anyway.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Most of my friends know we're on here, and we openly discuss sex. I don't talk about it with my family, just recently told my sister I'm bi but didn't really discuss it

Find it funny when talking with vanilla friends about sex etc.

They are either very shy and look shocked about something they have read or heard, or they go over the top ...............amazing how many of my friends have had at least two women in bed at the same time in normal life

It feels so good to listen and smile to myself knowing exactly what we get up to while they all think we butter wouldn't melt.

Some things should remain private, but can give you hours of entertainment when with friends. Just have to remember to only smile on the inside

"So we know the nature of this world of Fab and the context that it's built upon, but do you ever feel uncomfortable having sexual conversations with "vanilla" people unaware of what you do?

"

No, I like a bit of innuendo in conversation. Had some last night when out with vanilla friends

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Not at all, I enjoy scaring people

"Find it funny when talking with vanilla friends about sex etc.

They are either very shy and look shocked about something they have read or heard, or they go over the top ...............amazing how many of my friends have had at least two women in bed at the same time in normal life

It feels so good to listen and smile to myself knowing exactly what we get up to while they all think we butter wouldn't melt.

Some things should remain private, but can give you hours of entertainment when with friends. Just have to remember to only smile on the inside "

And when they mention some obscure sexual term, remember to ask "What's that?" Don't blurt out "Oh I've done that!"

Have to be careful with sexual terms nearly dropped myself in it as well

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I enjoy winding up the prudish by using filthy innuendo, on the basis that if they get the reference, they can't complain...

I suppose they then perceive me as some sort of deviant, but they don't know any details about what I actually do (or don't do), so it's irrelevant.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

This for me too. I think some people spend so much time in this lifestyle they lose perspective and assume everyone is interested in their sex life/sex.

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I like to scare and tease the young men at Dick's work with tales of our swinging

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I don't feel uncomfortable talking about sex at all

I don't talk about my sex life though "

My point too. Sex for me is not taboo, neither is money...iI just don't talk about it in relation to me.

I was talking to a girlfriend last night , two weeks into her new relationship, where he stated she wasn't sure if she actually wanted a relationship.

I asked , is it just sex you need, she confirmed it was

I nearly suggested Fab but don't want to be outed to her......

This is my private life so would never discuss it with Vanilla friends

No this lifestyle is private to us and completely seperate to our lifestyle with our more conventional friends.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

No, I don't have conversations about my sexual activities with non-swinger friends

I chat about sex with friends I just don't discuss my actual sex life.

Same as on here, quite happy to chat and share what I like but I won't go into specific details.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I keep my sex life private in vanilla circles as much as I can......

London

"I dont have 'sexual' conversations with my non Fab friends. Why would I?

This for me too. I think some people spend so much time in this lifestyle they lose perspective and assume everyone is interested in their sex life/sex."

Ah, but what if the conversation wasn't brought up by you? That's my point.

London

I wasn't talking about having a conversation about swinging with vanilla friends.

In my OP I said having a conversation that was sexual in nature.

Not that I brought it up, but another person brought it up.

It's very different when you may be open with the topic of sex amongst friends as you probably are the most sexually adventurous, but when another person brings it up how does it make you feel?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm a fairly open person but also respectful enough to not disrespect others' boundaries. And I don't generally share the gory details with anyone.

The students I work with are full-on dirty buggers, so I'm in good company and my family have always been open.

"I don't feel uncomfortable talking about sex at all

I don't talk about my sex life though "

I'll talk in general terms about sex, but don't go into detail about my sex life as that's my business

We often direct the office conversation towards sex just to wind our managers up ... More for the amusement factor of seeing their little stuck up faces turn red .

Other than that pub talk with the mates about sex is boring since it never gets past the 'Wa hay she's got big tits' stage.

My mother came to visit from the west country,we went clothes shopping,as i tried on some clothes she popped her head round the changing room door.Well she caught me naked and i could tell by her expression she was wondering how i got the all over tan.Hope she never finds out i'm on here as well.

» Add a new message to this topic