FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > halo 5

halo 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsonjohn OP   Man  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

On Tuesday the greatest video game character of all time will continue his personal story in one of the greatest science fiction universes ever created.

Sierra 117 the master chief better known as john 117 will return in halo 5.

So many questions is the love if his life Cartana still alive somehow after she sacrifice herself to save the man she loved from death John 117 at the end of halo 4.

Is the chief going mad in his despair over the death of Cortana are the visions he's having of her nothing more than the symptoms of his own madness after a life time of war.

If she is alive has she succumbed to her own rampancy as all artificial intelligences before her have ....will the love story between a human who is more like a machine and a machine who is more like a human carry on or did it really end at the end of halo 4.

Is Oni the office of naval intelligence evil are they trying to control humanity from the shadows hold on to power and is the chief a threat to their plans for humanity somehow.

Will the chief and blue team find Cortana before fire team osiris catch them and take them back for court marshal for disobeying orders .

What is the threat destroying the outer human colonies is it forerunner in origin is Cortana if she's still alive somehow linked to it all or is it the return of flood can the chief find his love and save the universe in the process one more time .

Is this the chiefs and the last of the Spartans 2s final battle will the chiefs childhood prophecy about dieing in battle come true .

Who knows this is halo baby and if it is the chiefs last stand expect the universe to never forget the name john 117.

Oh I can't wait have the game per loaded on my Xbox ones hard drive ready to play at one minute past 12 midnight on Monday I'm sure there will be more questions than answers by the end of the game but one things for sure it will be one of the greatest games ever made set in one of the greatest science fiction universes ever created .

more over star wars your not a patch on halo .

The king is back baby the king is back .

Yes I'm very very excited but I'm not the only one two of my friends are attending the Microsoft halo 5 bash in London on Monday night at the invitation of Microsoft lucky bastards .

Yes I'm a kid at heart especially where halo is concerned anyone else halo mad waiting excitedly for halo 5s release on Tuesday or is it just this geek.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Look I've got a Halo..... although in reality I probably don't deserve one...

in the eye of the storm

"Look I've got a Halo..... although in reality I probably don't deserve one... "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I can't wait for this game .

Since the release of the original halo on the first xboxIit's been my favourite game - ever .

I have 3 glass cabinets full of halo memorabilia .

i am sure masterchief can't have turned ...

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

Love halo, i have a multitude of action figures, not as excited about this game as i should be though, i just can't seem to see past star wars battlefront or the film

in the eye of the storm

"Love halo, i have a multitude of action figures, not as excited about this game as i should be though, i just can't seem to see past star wars battlefront or the film "

Played the star wars Battlefront beta thought it was crap no voice chat no party chat no campaign 11 multi player maps for 60 pounds for a unfinished cash grab another 50 pounds for a season pass for the map packs .

The games a joke I'm not alone in my thinking ether over half my friends will not be buying that complete ripe off .

Halo stumps star wars just read the halo books and you will be hooked its like blade runner just near enough in lore to be possible .alien race the creation of super soldiers advanced past super aliens it has it all in my opinion plus truly epic games in all the halo games .

Who can forget the scene in halo 3 when Johnson dies or the end of halo 4 when Cortana dies for her man the one she picked above all other Spartans .

Or the end of halo reach and noble six's defiant last stand .

It halo baby the good guys die Spartans die but not before they write there legend on the battle field .

» Add a new message to this topic