FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > face reading

face reading

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

How is your talent for reading others from their faces? Can you easily determine how intelligent someone is, just by sight? What else are you accurately able to figure out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's not just about the face. Body language is a useful tool

Central

Body language is a massive source of information.

Though I'm interested in what you get from faces and especially on reading someone's intelligence?

"Body language is a massive source of information.

Though I'm interested in what you get from faces and especially on reading someone's intelligence? "

I can't read of someone is intelligent just by the face.

"Body language is a massive source of information.

Though I'm interested in what you get from faces and especially on reading someone's intelligence?

I can't read of someone is intelligent just by the face."

You could with me lol

I always look fick lol

Is it a talent for reading people, or a talent for leaping to conclusions based on your own internal prejudices (both positive and negative?)

Not sure how you can read a personality based on how they look to be honest, I know I make prejudicial judgments based on people's looks and when I get to know them I can often be very wrong about them (again both positively and negatively)

I have met some people with thick faces that were really intelegent and some with intelegent looking faces who were thick as two short planks LoL

Im not a very good face reader but im good with body language. People say I have an innocent looking face though

Central

We tend to determine others' traits etc based on our experience with similar people, imo. I've just encountered a proclamation that it's easy to tell someone's intelligence from their face - so thought I'd check with you guys.

I think you can perceive if people understand what's going on around them or what they're being told, based on a certain blank look, but think generally it's tough or near impossible.

"How is your talent for reading others from their faces? Can you easily determine how intelligent someone is, just by sight? What else are you accurately able to figure out?"

No I'm rubbish. Have made some snap decisions about people to be reassessed later.

70% of our face to face communication is interpreted through body language, 23% roughly tone and 7% of meaning is taken from just the words.... It's no wonder people get the wrong of the stick in the online world of text on a forum.

I'm good at emotions but not intelligence etc I would be just guessing...

"How is your talent for reading others from their faces? Can you easily determine how intelligent someone is, just by sight? What else are you accurately able to figure out?"

I carry a handy psychometric test with me at all times. Perfect for when you meet new people.

"How is your talent for reading others from their faces? Can you easily determine how intelligent someone is, just by sight? What else are you accurately able to figure out?

I carry a handy psychometric test with me at all times. Perfect for when you meet new people. "

I'm crap with body language, especially faces, but good at processing words and can tell a lot about a person that way.

Central

"I'm crap with body language, especially faces, but good at processing words and can tell a lot about a person that way."

That's interesting - perhaps you could tell us more?

I'm not sure you can gauge intellect by someone's face but definitely emotions & feelings can be seen.

"I'm crap with body language, especially faces, but good at processing words and can tell a lot about a person that way.

That's interesting - perhaps you could tell us more?"

Yeah hope i can, am crap at explaining sometimes. I think anyone can do this btw, it's nothing special.

You just have to be calm, patient and observant, good at extracting info (manipulative maybe), and give people the ability to trust you. Also, keep an open mind.

Then you actually listen to what they say, not the words exactly but how they say it, peoples voices can change even a little. When it comes to words themselves i do notice discrepancies in what people say but this doesn't always mean they're lying to you on purpose, they might be lying to themselves also.

Dunno, given away too much already really but if people really listen, not just with their ears and linearly, then you can hear a lot more.

"I'm not sure you can gauge intellect by someone's face but definitely emotions & feelings can be seen. "

This and I can usually tell if they are lying too

"I'm crap with body language, especially faces, but good at processing words and can tell a lot about a person that way.

That's interesting - perhaps you could tell us more?

Yeah hope i can, am crap at explaining sometimes. I think anyone can do this btw, it's nothing special.

You just have to be calm, patient and observant, good at extracting info (manipulative maybe), and give people the ability to trust you. Also, keep an open mind.

Then you actually listen to what they say, not the words exactly but how they say it, peoples voices can change even a little. When it comes to words themselves i do notice discrepancies in what people say but this doesn't always mean they're lying to you on purpose, they might be lying to themselves also.

Dunno, given away too much already really but if people really listen, not just with their ears and linearly, then you can hear a lot more.

"

That's tone xx

» Add a new message to this topic