FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Let downs

Let downs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtyLondonGuy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

At what point do you give up on someone that keeps cancelling but still insists they want to meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The second time

"The second time"

This

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

One cancellation - could well be genuine reason but if cancelled for a second time, doubt it's going to happen

I agree with the second time and that really depends on how much I like them

Who needs the hassle of people who can't make a commitment

london

Three times but she is so naughty and hot. And insists on all three times it was for work reasons

The minute the person asked for pics or tried to get sex talk out of me

"Three times but she is so naughty and hot. And insists on all three times it was for work reasons"

If you want to keep being let down then keep making arrangements

If you have better things to do then go and do them instead

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

"I agree with the second time and that really depends on how much I like them

Who needs the hassle of people who can't make a commitment "

this

london

I suspect it the "wanna meet and play" then they cum and it's all over until there next feeling horny and wanna meet

All talk and no real action

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

Second time

london

"Three times but she is so naughty and hot. And insists on all three times it was for work reasons

If you want to keep being let down then keep making arrangements

If you have better things to do then go and do them instead "

Let's hope better things come alone then lol

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

Have you actually spoken to her on the phone, as it might be a fella? Just a thought

It's hard to say, I'm currently waiting for a meet that I've had to cancel 3 times through various reasons. Today I'm here, sometimes things do get in the way. I think after a while of chatting you learn to picks who's genuine and respond accordingly

"Three times but she is so naughty and hot. And insists on all three times it was for work reasons"

In what way is she naughty and hot? Is she verified in person,have you spoken on the phone or on cam? My cynical head is on today.

By *o30Woman  over a year ago

Lincoln

Only two chances with me. Can't be bothered with the hassle

I just say let me know when you can meet for a coffee, I don't send any pictures or indulge in any flirty/sexy talk or any conversation at all really until I've met them in the flesh.

If this person keeps cancelling but still wants to exchange chat which is sexual or if they ask for lots of pictures that's kind of like a warning sign that they're just fucking about and have no intention of meeting or not even the person you think you're speaking to.

london

"Three times but she is so naughty and hot. And insists on all three times it was for work reasons

In what way is she naughty and hot? Is she verified in person,have you spoken on the phone or on cam? My cynical head is on today."

She is verified and we have had phone sex several times. She looks and sounds hot. What is your cynical head saying? Lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

In what way is she naughty and hot? Is she verified in person,have you spoken on the phone or on cam? My cynical head is on today.

She is verified and we have had phone sex several times. She looks and sounds hot. What is your cynical head saying? Lol"

That she is having you up for an idiot thrill of the chase seeker who has no intention to meet...

So because she is naughty and hot you are potentially letting her walk all over you?

london

So because she is naughty and hot you are potentially letting her walk all over you?"

I see your point but the opportunities for men on fab are scarce so...... Lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Possibly the first, almost certainly the second.

So because she is naughty and hot you are potentially letting her walk all over you?

I see your point but the opportunities for men on fab are scarce so...... Lol"

There only opportunity is to keep you dangling on a string like a puppet

I see your point but the opportunities for men on fab are scarce so...... Lol"

So!!! I can't believe you will let someone piss you about for a shag! Iv heard it all now

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

Once without a reason. Well maybe twice.

3 times with an unbelievable reason.. ..maybe 4 if it isn't "taken hostage by aliens".;-)

"My car exploded" 4 times means they obviously get a fifth shot...I mean, they are having a bad time atm, I can't let them down as well.

But no more than 6 times. I do have self respect you know?

london

There only opportunity is to keep you dangling on a string like a puppet "

Ok I will not give her any more chances

By *ucky1Man  over a year ago

a straightjacket

"I see your point but the opportunities for men on fab are scarce so...... Lol"

I'd rather not meet than let someone take the piss....simples

After 68 cancellations I call it a day with them.

There's only so many chances I will give

london

"After 68 cancellations I call it a day with them.

There's only so many chances I will give "

I only stood you up once

london

So!!! I can't believe you will let someone piss you about for a shag! Iv heard it all now "

Well she's a redhead

She is verified and we have had phone sex several times. She looks and sounds hot. What is your cynical head saying? Lol"

Was her voice a little husky?

Ok I will not give her any more chances "

If you enjoy the phone sex and aren't too bothered about not meeting her keep her

london

She is verified and we have had phone sex several times. She looks and sounds hot. What is your cynical head saying? Lol

Was her voice a little husky? "

Lol no she was defo female and sent pic which proved it lol

I would always give a second chance. But that would be it, however 'hot' they are.

I always appreciate 'real life' gets in the way. It would also depend on when the cancellation was. If it's for work, I would suggest notice the day before or at least a couple of hours. If she has given very short notice, every time then I suggest you may never meet!

london

Ok I will not give her any more chances

If you enjoy the phone sex and aren't too bothered about not meeting her keep her "

Phone sex was great but a man needs more !

Depends on the excuse to be fair, if it's a decent excuse I'll give them another chance if not I won't give them a second time

london

"Depends on the excuse to be fair, if it's a decent excuse I'll give them another chance if not I won't give them a second time "

They have always been decent excuses but it's dragging on a bit now

Phone sex and cancelling meets?

Call me cynical she sounds a talker not a meeter!

You maybe a single male with less options on here but your time is still just as precious.

If she is genuinely wanting to meet you, let her do some running and show some effort!

"Possibly the first, almost certainly the second."

This.

Usually just one chance with us.

-Courtney

"Depends on the excuse to be fair, if it's a decent excuse I'll give them another chance if not I won't give them a second time

They have always been decent excuses but it's dragging on a bit now"

Arranging to meet for sex straight off the bat does require more thought, time and effort to arrange but meeting someone for a quick coffee social can be done in less than half an hour. Can't really see any genuine reasons why someone in your area couldn't just spare 30 minutes out of their day.

Once I'd seen someone in the flesh and known that they are genuine, only then would I be prepared to wait until they have the proper time to arrange a full meet, can't even do a coffee social then I'm afraid it's "off you fuck" can't be arsed with you.

london

"Depends on the excuse to be fair, if it's a decent excuse I'll give them another chance if not I won't give them a second time

They have always been decent excuses but it's dragging on a bit now

Arranging to meet for sex straight off the bat does require more thought, time and effort to arrange but meeting someone for a quick coffee social can be done in less than half an hour. Can't really see any genuine reasons why someone in your area couldn't just spare 30 minutes out of their day.

Once I'd seen someone in the flesh and known that they are genuine, only then would I be prepared to wait until they have the proper time to arrange a full meet, can't even do a coffee social then I'm afraid it's "off you fuck" can't be arsed with you. "

Tea for me lol

I think there are genuine swingers and there's girls/guys who are just fantasists that get turned on by the thought of meeting but then that passes

Once could be genuine. Twice is unacceptable and if you still giving them a chance an they cancel a third time. Then they just taking the piss and more fool you for letting them!

london

"Once could be genuine. Twice is unacceptable and if you still giving them a chance an they cancel a third time. Then they just taking the piss and more fool you for letting them!

"

I have blocked them and looking for me next lady that I can lick tease and explore. I am just a gent who didn't wanna appear unfriendly or harsh x

hmmmm we had a lady cancel on us twice - got there the 3rd time and was more than worth it - had met her for a social first so gut feelings told us she was genuinely unable to come for various reasons -

london

" hmmmm we had a lady cancel on us twice - got there the 3rd time and was more than worth it - had met her for a social first so gut feelings told us she was genuinely unable to come for various reasons - "

That was my concern, that I was letting an oppertunity pass me by

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

There is someone I really want to meet at the moment but I keep having to put it off due to bad health. Doesn't mean I won't get there eventually! However, if it had got to the point where we had arranged a time and a place I would expect them to not believe me if I then went back on it more than once

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"At what point do you give up on someone that keeps cancelling but still insists they want to meet?"

I don't give a second chance even though I don't tell them that. I simply ignore them

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Usually once tbh, again, depending upon the excuse, we've yet to hear a decent one.

It has only happened a couple of times to us, it really depends on when they let us down ,an hour before a meet,no 2nd chance,

Rubbish!

She's messing about.

london

"Usually once tbh, again, depending upon the excuse, we've yet to hear a decent one. "

Ever regretted it?

» Add a new message to this topic