FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kissing the cleaner

Kissing the cleaner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have had a cleaner come to clean my house every Thursday for about a year now. She is 60 but very fit as she uses the gym. She has blonde hair, slim and petite..Swedish looking you might say. We started flirting together from the off and would peck each other on the lips. last month we kissed passionately for the first time. Since then, we kiss all the time. We havnt slept together as she is married. Today, it went a step further. I find kissing her so intense and i know she does too. I kissed her neck today and felt her tremble in my arms.

We have formed a very special friendship and I find myself looking forward to her visits.

Does anyone else share my love of kissing..I'm not talking about slobbering kisses but more gentle teasing types and gentle neck kissing. And would sleeping together spoil this mind blowing flirting. I'm hoping for constructive comments please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a big fan of kissing like you've described, from light butterfly kisses to full on up against a wall, hand round the throat intense kissing with lip biting and tongue sucking

Happily spend hours doing it, one of the best things I like to do with a woman

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

Yes. I love kissing. I would stick with the flirting and kissing and enjoy the sexual tension. If you slept together and then She regretted it you would close your cleaner !

Sounds horny....I'd love someone I clean for to tease me like that.

I love the sexual tension..its difficult for me to describe on here but it takes me back to when I was a teenager accept I have learned how to kiss and tease. We both know that we will probably lose that if we sleep together although we are very close to ripping each other's clothes off.

If you lose her,,.. Contact me lol I clean houses and live in your town not petite though but variety is the spice of life! No seriously....I can imagine the suspense, the build up..the what ifs..Have you been tempted to slip a hand anywhere? Would that be the next stage? Or do you think you'll not get that far for fear of ruining it all?

"I love the sexual tension..its difficult for me to describe on here but it takes me back to when I was a teenager accept I have learned how to kiss and tease. We both know that we will probably lose that if we sleep together although we are very close to ripping each other's clothes off."

Don't ruin in then, I know it must be incredibly difficult not going that extra step ........ forbidden fruit and all that

Today I felt her bum as we were kissing and also my hand went to her boobs..there was no hesitation from her when I did this. It's really not like me as to be honest I'm a typical bloke but this is different. I suppose I'm having so much fun with my clothes on that I don't want to lose that..she's like a drug to me..not that I take drugs.

I never thought this would happen to me..maybe I'm being too bloody restrained and I should just take her over my kitchen work top.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Oh shoot me if you will, I love this kind of kissing....but she's married ffs, does that mean nothing to anyone?!!!

"Oh shoot me if you will, I love this kind of kissing....but she's married ffs, does that mean nothing to anyone?!!! "

In a perfect world maybe.

"Oh shoot me if you will, I love this kind of kissing....but she's married ffs, does that mean nothing to anyone?!!!

In a perfect world maybe. "

So basically because there are things wrong in the world it gives you free reign to do as you please?

...Up on the Downs

"Oh shoot me if you will, I love this kind of kissing....but she's married ffs, does that mean nothing to anyone?!!!

In a perfect world maybe. "

Well I would hope to the vast majority of people in an imperfect world too.

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

Well my cleaner was single only took a week to get her doing the needed extra's

By *ridmusCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

"Today I felt her bum as we were kissing and also my hand went to her boobs..there was no hesitation from her when I did this. It's really not like me as to be honest I'm a typical bloke but this is different. I suppose I'm having so much fun with my clothes on that I don't want to lose that..she's like a drug to me..not that I take drugs.

I never thought this would happen to me..maybe I'm being too bloody restrained and I should just take her over my kitchen work top."

Get on with it lol

"Today I felt her bum as we were kissing and also my hand went to her boobs..there was no hesitation from her when I did this. It's really not like me as to be honest I'm a typical bloke but this is different. I suppose I'm having so much fun with my clothes on that I don't want to lose that..she's like a drug to me..not that I take drugs.

I never thought this would happen to me..maybe I'm being too bloody restrained and I should just take her over my kitchen work top."

Best hurry up mate she'll be eligible for her pension next year and may retire

"Oh shoot me if you will, I love this kind of kissing....but she's married ffs, does that mean nothing to anyone?!!! "

It clearly doesn't mean anything to her, and she's the one who's married. I don't think it's the OP's responsibility to adjust her moral compass.

It clearly doesn't mean anything to her, and she's the one who's married. I don't think it's the OP's responsibility to adjust her moral compass."

If your mate tells you he's going to rob a bank it's not your responsibility to stop him but you don't have to offer to be the getaway driver...

It clearly doesn't mean anything to her, and she's the one who's married. I don't think it's the OP's responsibility to adjust her moral compass."

Thank you.

[Removed by poster at 23/10/15 01:42:05]

"

If your mate tells you he's going to rob a bank it's not your responsibility to stop him but you don't have to offer to be the getaway driver..."

In what way does that have any bearing or reference to this situation? What an absurd comment

...Up on the Downs

Sorry but bullshit, if I sleep with a married man I am as culpable as he is.

"i have had a cleaner come to clean my house every Thursday for about a year now. She is 60 but very fit as she uses the gym. She has blonde hair, slim and petite..Swedish looking you might say. We started flirting together from the off and would peck each other on the lips. last month we kissed passionately for the first time. Since then, we kiss all the time. We havnt slept together as she is married. Today, it went a step further. I find kissing her so intense and i know she does too. I kissed her neck today and felt her tremble in my arms.

We have formed a very special friendship and I find myself looking forward to her visits.

Does anyone else share my love of kissing..I'm not talking about slobbering kisses but more gentle teasing types and gentle neck kissing. And would sleeping together spoil this mind blowing flirting. I'm hoping for constructive comments please. "

My god man why did I never come across blokes like you when I had my cleaning round!!!

Big fan of kissing here!

It clearly doesn't mean anything to her, and she's the one who's married. I don't think it's the OP's responsibility to adjust her moral compass.

Sorry but bullshit, if I sleep with a married man I am as culpable as he is."

That's entirely your position to take on the matter, and I fully respect that. However? Everyone has different views on different subjects

"

If your mate tells you he's going to rob a bank it's not your responsibility to stop him but you don't have to offer to be the getaway driver...

In what way does that have any bearing or reference to this situation? What an absurd comment "

Because the other person is chosen to do something wrong doesn't mean you have to be an anaccomplice

And wtf op why did you just pm me threatening to give me a beating?

Put your toys back in the pram boy.

"And wtf op why did you just pm me threatening to give me a beating?

Put your toys back in the pram boy."

Oh dear.

...Up on the Downs

Sorry but bullshit, if I sleep with a married man I am as culpable as he is.

That's entirely your position to take on the matter, and I fully respect that. However? Everyone has different views on different subjects "

Obviously, I was simply expressing my astonishment at everyone condoning it, lets say I was just trying to add some balance. Sex really has become a god to some people

"

In what way does that have any bearing or reference to this situation? What an absurd comment

Because the other person is chosen to do something wrong doesn't mean you have to be an anaccomplice "

Wrong in who's eyes? I'm unaware of what law he or she is breaking by doing this.

Granted, it could be viewed as morally wrong. However as I said, everyone has different perceptions on morals and the rights and wrongs of them. Especially on a sight like this.

Plus do you know the circumstances surrounding the lady herself? We could debate a whole host of reasons as to why its wrong, but it's happening regardless what we think

"

Because the other person is chosen to do something wrong doesn't mean you have to be an anaccomplice

Wrong in who's eyes? I'm unaware of what law he or she is breaking by doing this.

Granted, it could be viewed as morally wrong. However as I said, everyone has different perceptions on morals and the rights and wrongs of them. Especially on a sight like this.

Plus do you know the circumstances surrounding the lady herself? We could debate a whole host of reasons as to why its wrong, but it's happening regardless what we think "

Site*

Maybe we could get back to the kissing theme..only my thoughts.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Maybe we could get back to the kissing theme..only my thoughts. "

SuperScar and Thx118 sitting in a tree

K I S S I N G

"Maybe we could get back to the kissing theme..only my thoughts.

K I S S I N G "

Put down the can of Tennant's Super Strength pal, your gay fantasies aren't going to happen

K I S S I N G

Put down the can of Tennant's Super Strength pal, your gay fantasies aren't going to happen "

Ha! Sorry, but that was funny!

Spunksalot if you're going to bring up my self harm scars to attempt to pointscore in a petty Internet argument at least have the balls to do it in public instead of hiding your behaviour in pm.

But to answer your question for years but not in the last 2.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

K I S S I N G

Put down the can of Tennant's Super Strength pal, your gay fantasies aren't going to happen "

Well I did see you at the Attic last year dressed as a schoolboy, so I suppose you're a little too young for me

"Spunksalot if you're going to bring up my self harm scars to attempt to pointscore in a petty Internet argument at least have the balls to do it in public instead of hiding your behaviour in pm.

But to answer your question for years but not in the last 2.

"

Oh my god! Who is this bloke!

K I S S I N G

Put down the can of Tennant's Super Strength pal, your gay fantasies aren't going to happen

Well I did see you at the Attic last year dressed as a schoolboy, so I suppose you're a little too young for me "

Plus the obvious fact you've over looked in that I'm straight and not pretend straight either

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Oh, I didn't overlook it. I know how popular you are with the ladies, which is why I never got a chance to chat with you, plus I do read profiles. I just like having a laugh

"Oh, I didn't overlook it. I know how popular you are with the ladies, which is why I never got a chance to chat with you, plus I do read profiles. I just like having a laugh "

Now, now chaps..kiss and make up eh?

"Oh, I didn't overlook it. I know how popular you are with the ladies, which is why I never got a chance to chat with you, plus I do read profiles. I just like having a laugh "

Come and chat mate, I will talk to anyone me

I do feel an apologies needed as this threads gone way off topic

Kissing! Right, I in my experience you can tell how good a person is going to be in bed by how they kiss

Back on topic now, sorry OP

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Don't start, or you'll set him off again

*exits thread......

"Oh, I didn't overlook it. I know how popular you are with the ladies, which is why I never got a chance to chat with you, plus I do read profiles. I just like having a laugh

Now, now chaps..kiss and make up eh? "

Have you stolen his can of TSS?

"Oh, I didn't overlook it. I know how popular you are with the ladies, which is why I never got a chance to chat with you, plus I do read profiles. I just like having a laugh

Now, now chaps..kiss and make up eh?

Have you stolen his can of TSS? "

Ha! Too strong for me..I'm a Guinness man.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Don't start, or you'll set him off again

*exits thread......"

*enters thread again.....

Yes, will come and chat next time I'm there

As you say, kissing is an indication of how things may or may not progress. I'm not a fan of seeing if she has any tonsils with ma tongue, but a little inter tongue play can be rather erotic and lead to more experimentation

My biggest concern is that your house must be filthy by now if every time your cleaner comes round you spend the whole time sucking face with her lol x

...Up on the Downs

Nah, one of the best kissers I ever met was crap in bed.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Please don't abuse each other in PM (or indeed anywhere else!). We're grown ups apparently.

Kissing is one of my favourite things. I'm fairly sure that was the question posed... let's not judge since it's Friday.

"Well my cleaner was single only took a week to get her doing the needed extra's "
What the ironing as well? Result!!

"Nah, one of the best kissers I ever met was crap in bed. "

I imagine that was a bit disappointing considering the kiss then

So ignoring the other stuff on this thread!

OP I have to say I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, the situation sounds very hot and heavy, and I doubt I'd have the self control to not take things further.

I think it's a bit of a dilemma really. If you pull back and stop being flirty, she may think she's done something wrong as clearly she is enjoying this as much as you.

If you throw caution to the wind..will that just spoil what you have and turn it into something awkward?

Not sure what I'd do for the best really?

...Up on the Downs

"Nah, one of the best kissers I ever met was crap in bed.

I imagine that was a bit disappointing considering the kiss then "

It was too

"So ignoring the other stuff on this thread!

OP I have to say I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, the situation sounds very hot and heavy, and I doubt I'd have the self control to not take things further.

I think it's a bit of a dilemma really. If you pull back and stop being flirty, she may think she's done something wrong as clearly she is enjoying this as much as you.

If you throw caution to the wind..will that just spoil what you have and turn it into something awkward?

Not sure what I'd do for the best really? "

Succinctly said. Those are my thoughts.

...Up on the Downs

Here's another possibility - tell her 'I'm sorry we should never have started this because you are married so much as I enjoy it I think we ought to stop now before you do something you might regret forever'.

Ah well..............

"Here's another possibility - tell her 'I'm sorry we should never have started this because you are married so much as I enjoy it I think we ought to stop now before you do something you might regret forever'.

Ah well.............. "

I know what your saying but in all honesty I dont want to do that..I doubt it would work anyway. When we are in the same room its electric. We chat for a while, usually over a coffee first thing, then more often than not she walks up close to me and we kiss. Im always hard when we kiss. Shes adorable actually.

Anyway. Im going around in circles on this thread a bit now so I hope I havnt bored everyone to death. Thanks for all the replies. Just wanted some other views on this subject.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

What do you call the opposite to getting a boner?

I just got it thinking about kissing the cleaner at work. Ewwww.

"What do you call the opposite to getting a boner?

I just got it thinking about kissing the cleaner at work. Ewwww."

Shrinkage

...Up on the Downs

"Here's another possibility - tell her 'I'm sorry we should never have started this because you are married so much as I enjoy it I think we ought to stop now before you do something you might regret forever'.

Ah well..............

I know what your saying but in all honesty I dont want to do that..I doubt it would work anyway. When we are in the same room its electric. We chat for a while, usually over a coffee first thing, then more often than not she walks up close to me and we kiss. Im always hard when we kiss. Shes adorable actually. "

Yes, but sometimes we need to do things we don't want to do.....ask her what the situation is in her marriage. Maybe she swings with permission and goes home to tell hubby every detail, then you can fill your boots, maybe he beats her and she's leaving next week, who knows......or maybe she will burst in to tears because she has a faithful husband and kids she loves and really does not want to betray. That might make you limp in a matter of seconds.

I dunno, sexual tension is wonderful but it is so ephemeral, and I hate to think I'd ever get to the place where a fleeting pleasure would be more important to me than someone else's whole life. No, you're not the married one, but you are an adult, we are all responsible for both our actions and their consequences.

And yes this is a sex site, but I see no reason to change my values, even though yes, at times, in other ways, this place has made me do so. I'm not proud of it.

Never mind the married bit. I am still getting over the fact a single guy needs a cleaner. Lazy twat

"Never mind the married bit. I am still getting over the fact a single guy needs a cleaner. Lazy twat "

I dont do cleaning..only the cleaner

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"Never mind the married bit. I am still getting over the fact a single guy needs a cleaner. Lazy twat

I dont do cleaning..only the cleaner "

Everything that frisky mare has said ask questions with yer cleaner about what has been said, it is about Peoples lives and if her husband has no Idea, Then you need to cool your ardour And look at common sense, because otherwise there is one I feel sorry for and thats her husband, Like passion in general that Extra step will for (some) always win, And the outcome will not always be a Pretty one especially for the Innocent, You don,t need the history Books to tell you that one..

"Never mind the married bit. I am still getting over the fact a single guy needs a cleaner. Lazy twat

I dont do cleaning..only the cleaner Everything that frisky mare has said ask questions with yer cleaner about what has been said, it is about Peoples lives and if her husband has no Idea, Then you need to cool your ardour And look at common sense, because otherwise there is one I feel sorry for and thats her husband, Like passion in general that Extra step will for (some) always win, And the outcome will not always be a Pretty one especially for the Innocent, You don,t need the history Books to tell you that one.. "

Well, some interesting posts but the thread was really to do with the passion of kissing..not to take the moral high ground on the virtues of sleeping with married women or men...that's been done to death..wouldn't you say?

"i have had a cleaner come to clean my house every Thursday for about a year now. She is 60 but very fit as she uses the gym. She has blonde hair, slim and petite..Swedish looking you might say. We started flirting together from the off and would peck each other on the lips. last month we kissed passionately for the first time. Since then, we kiss all the time. We havnt slept together as she is married. Today, it went a step further. I find kissing her so intense and i know she does too. I kissed her neck today and felt her tremble in my arms.

Does anyone else share my love of kissing..I'm not talking about slobbering kisses but more gentle teasing types and gentle neck kissing. And would sleeping together spoil this mind blowing flirting. I'm hoping for constructive comments please. "

Is she still cleaning your house or is it a complete shithole now?

Does anyone else share my love of kissing..I'm not talking about slobbering kisses but more gentle teasing types and gentle neck kissing. And would sleeping together spoil this mind blowing flirting. I'm hoping for constructive comments please.

Is she still cleaning your house or is it a complete shithole now?"

Classy

» Add a new message to this topic