FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Thank you so much

Thank you so much

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow , a recent thread has some lovely comments directed toward us on it , and we just wanted to say thank you .

We have been on and off fab for over 4 years now , and have never really hit it off with fellow forumites . Perhaps because we aren't traditional swingers - we avoid socials , and pretty much shag our way through the site with those we connect with !

Shocking to some , but true , and we love our lifestyle . We don't look for affirmation or praise , and take criticism with dignity .

But just recently we have noticed more forum posters messaging us privately to say they like what we say and do , and now in a forum post too !

Our pics are all taken in situ so to speak , and the rest of the site seem to love them judging by the fabs they receive . So as far as fab overall is concerned we are well received .

And now I think we may have finally been accepted on the forums , so once again thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You say what you think and do as you see fit and I can totally respect that. There's plenty on here ready to criticize how you choose to use the site or knock your tastes.

Keep it up...

Prods you both with a loooong stick. Hmmm , .... I don't know.... You seem alright, .... Take a seat in the corner

Just joshing .

"You say what you think and do as you see fit and I can totally respect that. There's plenty on here ready to criticize how you choose to use the site or knock your tastes.

Keep it up... "

you're having fun, doing what you want to do! Fcuk the rest! For what it's worth I always find your forum contributions pretty much spot and I tend to agree with most of what you both say! Continue to enjoy the site!

I always enjoy reading your posts.

I like the no bull shit approach you have.

Mrs x

I didn't realize you weren't accepted

Glad you're having fun

-Courtney

We haven't agreed on everything

I like you're contributions in the forums and Iv FABbed some of your pictures.

You're not going to be everyone's cup of tea as I won't be either, but as long as you are enjoying yourself that's all that matters.

I won't lie I didn't get you at first. I sometimes don't agree with you.

By I really like seeing your posts I think you make me more open minded which I always try to be but you bring the things I've not considered sometimes, which is great!! I love seeing things through others eyes

Variety is the spice of life!! Your having fun that's what it's all about!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I think you come across as two of the most authentic people in this forums.... and it is great to see that honesty.

enjoy what you do

ive always thought of you as part of the forum - feel a bit sad you thought you werent

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Wow , a recent thread has some lovely comments directed toward us on it , and we just wanted to say thank you .

We have been on and off fab for over 4 years now , and have never really hit it off with fellow forumites . Perhaps because we aren't traditional swingers - we avoid socials , and pretty much shag our way through the site with those we connect with !

Shocking to some , but true , and we love our lifestyle . We don't look for affirmation or praise , and take criticism with dignity .

But just recently we have noticed more forum posters messaging us privately to say they like what we say and do , and now in a forum post too !

Our pics are all taken in situ so to speak , and the rest of the site seem to love them judging by the fabs they receive . So as far as fab overall is concerned we are well received .

And now I think we may have finally been accepted on the forums , so once again thank you "

Have been fabbing your pics for quite some time now and always enjoy seeing you about on the forum.

Fancy a shag?

"ive always thought of you as part of the forum - feel a bit sad you thought you werent "

This.

"Wow , a recent thread has some lovely comments directed toward us on it , and we just wanted to say thank you .

And now I think we may have finally been accepted on the forums , so once again thank you "

Enjoy what you do, don't hurt anyone, what else is there?

Oh yes, adjust your bloody age filters!

I never thought you weren't accepted but I'm glad you feel at home.

Hello there Pooch and I have always thought your a pretty swell couple and always have a look at your postings and I have a perv at your pictures

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I never thought you weren't accepted but I'm glad you feel at home. "

This x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I like the way you say it as it is on the forum and the way your eye make up stays in place x

"

How sad is it that people need to write stuff like this.

And now I think we may have finally been accepted on the forums , so once again thank you

"

Ha ha ... We have !

A couple of weeks ago we fancied a bit of old man role play . Messaged a local 85 years old guy to see if he fancied a meet . He said no as we would be too much for him ..... Bless

"

"

We don't feel sad , and fail to see why you should ?

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

Ha ha ... We have !

A couple of weeks ago we fancied a bit of old man role play . Messaged a local 85 years old guy to see if he fancied a meet . He said no as we would be too much for him ..... Bless "

Personally, I like you style, your resilience and your commitment to live life how you choose and not to be swayed by other. Over the years I've enjoyed your pictures and reading your verifications. Definitely a fan! Keep on shagging.

Now this old man thing; would a 54 year old with a passion for fisting do?

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I think it's lovely that you've posted this.

It's a bit sad that you haven't felt accepted but I can see why you'd think that. You choose to swing in a different way to most people but what's very clear is that it totally works for you. It's really refreshing to see honest comments in your posts and it's really obvious you don't give two hoots what other people think. I suspect more of us should be like that.

Hats off to you! I hope you feel more like part of the forum now. Sometimes all it takes is someone to say something nice every so often.

"

We don't feel sad , and fail to see why you should ?

"

Good for you.

I think its sad that people don't feel like they can come on the forums without being bullied, or whatever it is you felt that made you not accepted.

"I think it's lovely that you've posted this.

It's a bit sad that you haven't felt accepted but I can see why you'd think that. You choose to swing in a different way to most people but what's very clear is that it totally works for you. It's really refreshing to see honest comments in your posts and it's really obvious you don't give two hoots what other people think. I suspect more of us should be like that.

Hats off to you! I hope you feel more like part of the forum now. Sometimes all it takes is someone to say something nice every so often. "

Hats off?? You still have your hat on

Hats off to you! I hope you feel more like part of the forum now. Sometimes all it takes is someone to say something nice every so often. "

Oh they don't feel sad. Or will that change now coz a woman said it.

By *olarfoxMan  over a year ago

North Cambs

Hats off to you! I hope you feel more like part of the forum now. Sometimes all it takes is someone to say something nice every so often.

Hats off?? You still have your hat on "

No need to thank us, not only are you a very sexy couple..well, Sabrina is anyway , but also you are a constant source of entertainment if not bemusement on occasion

I like your posts and think that you make a great contribution to the forum!

You say what you think and by the looks of your pics ( I had to look more than once ) you have a brilliant time using fab how you want to!

Happy swinging x

The praise is justified. You look to be two amazing people doing it your way. Good luck to you both. You have our genuine admiration.

"I won't lie I didn't get you at first. I sometimes don't agree with you.

By I really like seeing your posts I think you make me more open minded which I always try to be but you bring the things I've not considered sometimes, which is great!! I love seeing things through others eyes "

I think you bring a different flavour to the forum OP. I like that.

Ha ha ... We have !

A couple of weeks ago we fancied a bit of old man role play . Messaged a local 85 years old guy to see if he fancied a meet . He said no as we would be too much for him ..... Bless "

Ooh hope for me yet.

Just rushing off to your profile, be right back.....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well I've always thought of you as part of the forums you've been on them awhile.

Your way of doing things may not be mine and vise versa doesn't mean people can't get on.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I have liked your presence for some time.

to the op, always enjoyed your pics and the fact you live your life how you want but dont _iew being accepted in the forums as a be all and end all, theres a whole lot more to this site than the forums and you guys seem to have embraced that in your own way, carry on doing what youre doing, having fun on your own terms

mr & mrs

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Thats means you can't moan about there being a clique now cos you're in it haha

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We've always enjoyed your posts and are regular _iewers of your often daring pics, the cheeky ones with the boys in blue are our faves and had us open mouthed in a very good way.

Oh they don't feel sad. Or will that change now coz a woman said it. "

Thank you so much for the pm .

Do you feel better now ?

Thats means you can't moan about there being a clique now cos you're in it haha "

There's a clique ?

I know exactly what you mean op as i often have _iews very similar to you on quite a lot of things and I can empathise with the feeling that others just don't get you. I think you're fab and it's great the support you're getting now

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"There's a clique ? "

There sure is, not sure how many years it would take to be accepted.

But I don't let stuff like that worry me

Do you feel better now ?

"

Your welcome.

Yeah I feel much better thanks. Just wish I'd said it on here.

I definitely want to shag Mrs Glos..of course and have a good laugh with Mr..

coffee meet ok first?

"I definitely want to shag Mrs Glos..of course and have a good laugh with Mr..

coffee meet ok first? "

Lol , you want a coffee social ?

It would be the first time for us , although what goes on under coffee tables ......

Do you feel better now ?

Your welcome.

Yeah I feel much better thanks. Just wish I'd said it on here. "

There's nothing stopping you

coffee meet ok first?

It would be the first time for us , although what goes on under coffee tables ...... "

who said anything about a social!?..just want a cuppa/chat then a lick/bj/fuck lol

coffee meet ok first?

It would be the first time for us , although what goes on under coffee tables ......

who said anything about a social!?..just want a cuppa/chat then a lick/bj/fuck lol"

We'll meet us in Costa Coffee and we can do the cuppa/ chat/ lick/bj/fuck there

coffee meet ok first?

who said anything about a social!?..just want a cuppa/chat then a lick/bj/fuck lol

We'll meet us in Costa Coffee and we can do the cuppa/ chat/ lick/bj/fuck there "

cant we just use flasks and a car bonnet as the table?

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

As long as you're happy with what you're doing OP, then that's all that matters. That's what Fab's about. What other people think is irrelevant. We can all feel liked or disliked on the forums from time to time, but at the end of the day it's not that important.

For what it's worth, I've always been a fan of a lot of your pics. I love the filthier ones

Huh, I love your style and find what you have to say interesting. It's not my style 100%, but that just makes you more interesting.

As people have told me, it is what you make of it

"As long as you're happy with what you're doing OP, then that's all that matters. That's what Fab's about. What other people think is irrelevant. We can all feel liked or disliked on the forums from time to time, but at the end of the day it's not that important.

For what it's worth, I've always been a fan of a lot of your pics. I love the filthier ones "

Thank you , they seem to be getting filthiest all the time . We have so many rejected for being too rude for the site

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

you are welcome

thankyou for being here x

» Add a new message to this topic