FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question for all

Question for all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Question, if a guy has sex with a pre op transgender male to female, would you consider him to be bi ,bi curious or straight?

I'm talking about very feminine ,basically a female but with a penis.

Me and Kim had a debate about this, she thinks it means the guy is bisexual, I don't. Just interested in others opinions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bi

Pre-op? Bi I'd say ..

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Bi

"Bi"

No vagina..

Still has a penis..

Bi

If its post op does that make it bi-once removed, or second bi?

Oh shit, thats cousins..I did live in norfolk for a while

Bi

Who needs lables sexually fluid would be my description of it was an option

And this penis is tucked away so not visible?

"Question, if a guy has sex with a pre op transgender male to female, would you consider him to be bi ,bi curious or straight?

Me and Kim had a debate about this, she thinks it means the guy is bisexual, I don't. Just interested in others opinions."

Did he like the fact there was still a cock? Last pre op TS i met fucked me in the ass, and it was awlright! Giggeredy!

I would have said Bi

"And this penis is tucked away so not visible?

"

I would suggest if he wasn't interested in the fact that "she" still had a penis then he may as well have had sex with a genetic woman.

Bi x

"And this penis is tucked away so not visible?

I would suggest if he wasn't interested in the fact that "she" still had a penis then he may as well have had sex with a genetic woman."

Perhaps he just felt a connection and attraction to this very feminine person that was unrelated to that persons concealed penis.

[Removed by poster at 22/10/15 13:19:58]

He would be bi, but you would be straight if it was female to male.

I think he's straight, if he's attracted to someone feminine.

A penis is a male organ but it's not the thing that defines a person as themself, to themself or others.

Bi. And it would be fun what ever label is applied

"I think he's straight, if he's attracted to someone feminine.

A penis is a male organ but it's not the thing that defines a person as themself, to themself or others.

"

I guess so, possibly if HRT is involved. Otherwise no matter how you dress up she's going to be obviously male in bed naked, which i'd suggest wouldn't sit well with a real straight man.

[Removed by poster at 22/10/15 13:42:45]

I guess so, possibly if HRT is involved. Otherwise no matter how you dress up she's going to be obviously male in bed naked, which i'd suggest wouldn't sit well with a real straight man. "

Personally, I don't get naked. It really fucks the illusion up

I would ask how he got to that point: was the attraction formed on the basis of the other person being male, female or in full knowledge?

"I would ask how he got to that point: was the attraction formed on the basis of the other person being male, female or in full knowledge? "

This is the crux of it for me.

Does it matter?

"Does it matter?"

Ok. So there's two cruxes!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I would ask how he got to that point: was the attraction formed on the basis of the other person being male, female or in full knowledge? "

Good point , the debate was based on the guy thinking it was a female he was with up to the point of seeing the penis , then he decides to leave or carry on.

So I guess it depends on how you define some ones sex.

Does wearing a dress and having boobies make you a woman. Can a woman have a penis?

I suggest that if your interested in sexual contact with the above then your probably some where in the middle of the sliding sexuality scale.

And you know what, this isn't the Middle Ages it's perfectly alright to be a man in a dress or be attracted to a man in a dress. There is actually a law that says so.

"I would ask how he got to that point: was the attraction formed on the basis of the other person being male, female or in full knowledge?

Good point , the debate was based on the guy thinking it was a female he was with up to the point of seeing the penis , then he decides to leave or carry on."

See, at that point you also have the "fuck it, I'm here now" people. Potentially very different!

I guess so, possibly if HRT is involved. Otherwise no matter how you dress up she's going to be obviously male in bed naked, which i'd suggest wouldn't sit well with a real straight man. "

You can have that opinion but i don't think hormones, organs or anything make you, you. Nothing physical makes you, you. Only for medical purposes should this even matter really.

If you want to label yourself feminine, and act or appear feminine, then that's what you are. The physical is very much an illusion, imo.

But if a guy fancies masculine women i don't think that makes him gay although it might do. Confusing, we need new words or something.

As it is now men fancying men makes them bi/gay, but we are just basing people on being men from their physical make up and ignoring what really counts, which is how they really feel about what they are.

I guess so, possibly if HRT is involved. Otherwise no matter how you dress up she's going to be obviously male in bed naked, which i'd suggest wouldn't sit well with a real straight man.

You can have that opinion but i don't think hormones, organs or anything make you, you. Nothing physical makes you, you. Only for medical purposes should this even matter really.

If you want to label yourself feminine, and act or appear feminine, then that's what you are. The physical is very much an illusion, imo.

But if a guy fancies masculine women i don't think that makes him gay although it might do. Confusing, we need new words or something.

As it is now men fancying men makes them bi/gay, but we are just basing people on being men from their physical make up and ignoring what really counts, which is how they really feel about what they are."

Interesting point. But as it's from a woman I'm not sure how valid it is. I don't think a woman knows how a straight man thinks.

If Brian blessed decided he was transgender I'm not sure how many straight men would have sex with him.

[Removed by poster at 22/10/15 14:22:59]

Or, to put masculine and feminine another way;

We used to use these words to define people, to define how certain people should look, act, behave and take their place in society based solely on gender. Don't think that caught on in all aspects of society anyway.

Now we don't any more, we define ourselves.

"Interesting point. But as it's from a woman I'm not sure how valid it is. I don't think a woman knows how a straight man thinks.

If Brian blessed decided he was transgender I'm not sure how many straight men would have sex with him."

I don't think people are that different, we're all people, all humans. I posted the above about the same time you typed your comment, and that's how i feel about it.

As a straight person myself i can see how words define things, but i can also see why they are used. If someone thinks they're feminine, and acts/behaves that way, then that's what they are. I suppose one of the problems then is that we are again basing behaviours on something.

Maybe one day we'll not care about this stuff at all because it won't matter? Don't think it really matters now.

"Interesting point. But as it's from a woman I'm not sure how valid it is. I don't think a woman knows how a straight man thinks.

If Brian blessed decided he was transgender I'm not sure how many straight men would have sex with him.

I don't think people are that different, we're all people, all humans. I posted the above about the same time you typed your comment, and that's how i feel about it.

As a straight person myself i can see how words define things, but i can also see why they are used. If someone thinks they're feminine, and acts/behaves that way, then that's what they are. I suppose one of the problems then is that we are again basing behaviours on something.

Maybe one day we'll not care about this stuff at all because it won't matter? Don't think it really matters now."

But the question is: is someone who has sex a preop trans person, who is the same sex as them genetically, straight? The answer is no.

Slightly off topic but connected; I wish I'd accepted my dysmorphia before I put the effort into masculinising my body in the gym. I'd look a lot more like I feel if I hadn't. Not many straight guys want to play with a girl that they'd lose a fight with!

Maybe one day we'll not care about this stuff at all because it won't matter? Don't think it really matters now.

But the question is: is someone who has sex a preop trans person, who is the same sex as them genetically, straight? The answer is no."

They'll still genetically be the same sex after the op too.

But the question is: is someone who has sex a preop trans person, who is the same sex as them genetically, straight? The answer is no."

Yeah but they also said they're feminine and female with a penis. So that person identifies themself as female.

My opinion is they're just a sexual person and they can label themselves any way they choose fit. Others will rush to judge but fuck em.

Straight because it's the female form you are attracted to . The penis is there but if it's not part of the attraction it's straight .

If you suck the cock , then bi .

If you wank it bi curious .

If you just fuck the t girl and ignore the cock , straight .

But the question is: is someone who has sex a preop trans person, who is the same sex as them genetically, straight? The answer is no.

They'll still genetically be the same sex after the op too. "

Exactly. Same answer.

Does it really matter what others think ?

If your happy why worry

They'll still genetically be the same sex after the op too.

Exactly. Same answer."

Perhaps the law makers fucked up again by allowing people who have their willies removed be legally recognised as women.

I wouldn't class him as anything other than a person who did his thing and had fun.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

This has been asked and answered and debated so many times that you can do a meta-analysis.

Any Sydney University potential grduates searching for a thesis topic?

"Does it matter?"

"Question, if a guy has sex with a pre op transgender male to female, would you consider him to be bi ,bi curious or straight?

Me and Kim had a debate about this, she thinks it means the guy is bisexual, I don't. Just interested in others opinions."

bi

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Pansexual

Sexual

Human

Pre-bi

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I'd just call him by his name and let him get on with it personally. I hate labels.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Pre-bi "

First time I hear this - a new answer at last..

» Add a new message to this topic