FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Me Time

Me Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many of us get time out from school runs, work, housework, shopping etc?

I'm always there for school runs except on occasional time Jack n I would spend a day together. I work two jobs. I always hve dinner on table before rushing out to work at night. Hardly much time for me. Anyone else have days like that leaving u feeling tired & totally run down? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I own my own business.....Sunday is supposed to be my day off but yet still end up doing something work related. I would love some me time x

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Me time is really important but it's difficult to find.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes that's me a lot of the time. Sometimes you have to flick the bird at the ironing and go have a hot bath xx

Me time is usually shared with Pooch , its when we walk after work . A chill and a wander

I count walking the dog alone or having a bath in the evening as me-time!

Its important to have a few minutes to yourself if you can- although not easy to achieve with a small child about! xx

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I tried to be clever 2 weeks ago - boys were engrossed in Xbox & YouTube so I ran a bubble bath.

Went to bedroom to get undressed & by the time I went to get in bath my youngest had beat me to it!!! I never even heard him come up the stairs

Me time only happens every other weekend for me, when my children are at their dads. However, that'll soon be changing as I'm back at uni, so need to get work done too. Me time is not often, but it's a choice I've made

I care for my elderly disabled mum 24/7 at home. So I don't really get much me time. The only time is when she is in bed asleep or I go into town shopping once a week

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

All of my time outwith work is my own. I please myself because I have no other responsibilities except my cat.

"All of my time outwith work is my own. I please myself because I have no other responsibilities except my cat. "
this without the cat

The best thing about being older. Kids all grown up and now there is plenty of me time.

I make sure I have me time ...a day to myself to do whatever I want or maybe not do a thing. Pamper sessions are my fave atm ..some loush spa days around and wknds..I have a nice collection of smelly freebies

"I make sure I have me time ...a day to myself to do whatever I want or maybe not do a thing. Pamper sessions are my fave atm ..some loush spa days around and wknds..I have a nice collection of smelly freebies "
do you smell nice then sexy ?

Yes i have me time. I have to make time fir it. My tip is to plan and be organised. I realused after a hectic time that chores around the house etc will still be there the next day. My freind said to me once...no one will break in and steel the dust. Made me think.

Granted its got easier since the kids are getting older and i dont do the school run.

Have a good day everyone. Work awaits me

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

No such thing as me time here.

Nope, I work full time and have kids, my bigun is 17 now and stays up with me most nights. My only me time is at bedtime

All women seem to suffer from Superwoman syndrome these days its really important to take time out...

Be a little selfish

Learn to say no

You can't be everything to everybody 24/7 without feeling frazzled at some point

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

I always thought "me time" was a euphemism...

midlands

"All women seem to suffer from Superwoman syndrome these days its really important to take time out...

Be a little selfish

Learn to say no

You can't be everything to everybody 24/7 without feeling frazzled at some point "

Applies to men as well. I do far more than my wife ever could imagine.

"All women seem to suffer from Superwoman syndrome these days its really important to take time out...

Be a little selfish

Learn to say no

You can't be everything to everybody 24/7 without feeling frazzled at some point

Applies to men as well. I do far more than my wife ever could imagine."

I was kind of addressing the op

midlands

Be a little selfish

Learn to say no

Applies to men as well. I do far more than my wife ever could imagine.

I was kind of addressing the op"

Ok

"How many of us get time out from school runs, work, housework, shopping etc?

I'm always there for school runs except on occasional time Jack n I would spend a day together. I work two jobs. I always hve dinner on table before rushing out to work at night. Hardly much time for me. Anyone else have days like that leaving u feeling tired & totally run down? X"

You are pretty much describing my life a little while ago. Eventually one of my jobs had to go as i was grumpy as hell. Now we have even less money but I'm far less stressed and hopefully I'm functioning better at my remaining job and being a wife and Mum. Still don't get any me time though

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I tried to be clever 2 weeks ago - boys were engrossed in Xbox & YouTube so I ran a bubble bath.

Went to bedroom to get undressed & by the time I went to get in bath my youngest had beat me to it!!! I never even heard him come up the stairs "

Something my daughter would do or else jump into the bath with me. Gggrrrr so annoying when u just want 10 mins alone.

» Add a new message to this topic