FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your say pls??

Your say pls??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are the main signs that your marriage is over and not worth trying regardless if you even still love your partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

if you love your partner it isn't over unless they don't want to try.

It is ALWAYS worth trying if there is the slightest spark between you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Posting about it online?

[Removed by poster at 21/10/15 23:17:03]

"What are the main signs that your marriage is over and not worth trying regardless if you even still love your partner? "

When they get so d*unk you can't wake them or they spend a week d*unk in bed

Usually when they keep shouting ang you can do nothing right

My advice is concentrate on yourself for a couple of weeks perhaps get hair cut new clothes ( primary is ok ) perhaps get a hobby like swimming or running

When relationship go wrong men seem to want to concentrate on the woman which is wrong yoy need to concentrate on yourself

Perhaps build a shed or playhouse for kids , decorate anything but keep pestering her for what's wrong and what you can do to change

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What are the main signs that your marriage is over and not worth trying regardless if you even still love your partner?

When they get so d*unk you can't wake them or they spend a week d*unk in bed

Usually when they keep shouting ang you can do nothing right

My advice is concentrate on yourself for a couple of weeks perhaps get hair cut new clothes ( primary is ok ) perhaps get a hobby like swimming or running

When relationship go wrong men seem to want to concentrate on the woman which is wrong yoy need to concentrate on yourself

Perhaps build a shed or playhouse for kids , decorate anything but keep pestering her for what's wrong and what you can do to change "

Thanks good advice

No idea as never been there and hope never to either. But get some proper guidance as well as seeking opinions here buddy as it may well be that things can be sorted to a positive outcome! Good luck!

Arguing over stuff your really not that bothered about.

Looking at and flirting with other women even when your with her.

Not looking forward to go home after work, in fact dreading it.

Booking overtime or finding excuses to get out the house.

Sleeping on the sofa.

The list goes on and on, I'm guessing you've got kids and that's why your still together as many couples do. I have friends who are also doing this and even my little brother, it does the children no favours and you'll end up resenting each other for wasting your lives together. The kids will grow up thinking your relationship is the norm.

ive been married twice now (started young at 21).

Talk to her, be prepared for some brutal truths. If it can be saved then that's the way to do it. If not cut loose and live a happy life

For me it was the constant arguing followed by long silence, little intimate interaction, on edge a lot of the time. I think it really is down to the individual relationship whether you can pick it up and work on it, only you can say that. My ex cheated in the end and I can never forgive him for that but thats me only.

My advice, if you love your wife try, counselling, talking, spending time together and talk to her about your feelings.

"What are the main signs that your marriage is over and not worth trying regardless if you even still love your partner? "

When the wife discovers her husband on fab.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

When she tells you she does not want to try and sort it out - you have to sit down and talk to her, no other way. Good luck.

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

"For me it was the constant arguing followed by long silence, little intimate interaction, on edge a lot of the time. I think it really is down to the individual relationship whether you can pick it up and work on it, only you can say that. My ex cheated in the end and I can never forgive him for that but thats me only.

My advice, if you love your wife try, counselling, talking, spending time together and talk to her about your feelings.

"

I wanted to try anything to make it work, but sadly my ex had already decided that she was moving on elsewhere, and wouldn't enter into any conversation into trying to save the marriage. Hurt like hell at the time, but in hindsight, was probably the right thing ..... You need to talk OP

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"if you love your partner it isn't over unless they don't want to try.

It is ALWAYS worth trying if there is the slightest spark between you."

this..

there may be many things wrong and it may seem the hardest thing to do to make the effort to say something nice, do something for the partner..

but worth doing..

when you come home and your clothes are ripped to shreds on front lawn

when you go to your bank to get money out after you've just been paid and balance is minus

when you go upstairs to your bedroom and she's riding your best mates cock singing we're getting married in the morning

"For me it was the constant arguing followed by long silence, little intimate interaction, on edge a lot of the time. I think it really is down to the individual relationship whether you can pick it up and work on it, only you can say that. My ex cheated in the end and I can never forgive him for that but thats me only.

I wanted to try anything to make it work, but sadly my ex had already decided that she was moving on elsewhere, and wouldn't enter into any conversation into trying to save the marriage. Hurt like hell at the time, but in hindsight, was probably the right thing ..... You need to talk OP"

Im sorry that happened to you, now, the way I see it is onwards and upwards, sometimes life is bad but it helps you in the future too

Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to stay with them or try to work anything out, because you're just doing something based on how you feel. Love means you also respect that person, and do things that benefit that person - one of which might be to set them free.

I like the advice about talking, see how that works out and then do what benefits the person you say you love based on what they want. Otherwise you're doing it for yourself.

For me it was the day that you suddenly realise it's done If there's any doubt it's not finished then it's simply not finished!!

Needless to say becoming single after 15 years of a dead relationship was the best thing ever !!

When one of them join fab lol

Her head is buried in your sisters vagina and she's being fucked by your brother

» Add a new message to this topic