FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > does penis size really matter?

does penis size really matter?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would just like womens honest opinion on weather they think penis size matters? Im 5 inches erect which is just about average from what ive read, dont seem to do bad with it lol few girls have moaned from it but then a few havent, is it the size of the boat or the motion of the ocean lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No.. Next

in a word NO

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

No and if you don't believe us do a forum search for this question and read all the answers in each of them

By *dsuzieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-upon-trent

it doesnt to me mistress keeps me caged lol

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Its about use not size

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Didn't we have this same question earlier today? Ho-hum! Yawn!

Lesbians appear to manage without a cock. With a 5 inch cock you should be fine.

A pussey can accommodate any size lol.

[Removed by poster at 21/10/15 21:04:45]

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

it really doesn't matter in a bi mm relationship.

Ok...

To some women it does matter -they like it big. They usually make it clear on their profile.

To some women it does matter - they like them average as bigger tends to hurt. They often say it on their profile.

To most it doesn't matter. Men care more about it than most women. Countless studies have shown this*

-Courtney

(*http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jsm.12942/full)

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Just to buck the trend...

YES

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, unless someone bangs on about it in a message to such a point that you wonder if their cock has a better social life than them, in which case it is a turn off

The general consensus on here in public will be 'no' but in reality, on a sex site, yes a lot of women do want a big cock - not necessarily huge but on the larger side of average.

So the pool of ladies looking for us, we, smaller guys is limited. But there are ladies out there that are genuinely not so bothered.

So if it's meets you're after you're going to have to accept that you'll never attract the size queens but there's still a whole raft of awesome women that would like to meet you!

Keep positive, and good luck!

Been covered lots times it's a no from us

By *angerousEyesMan  over a year ago

weston

Most will say no but if you spend a little time looking at the treads it clearly does. Most like a bigger than average cock, most will profess too prefer that you know what you are doing but guess what.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I will admit that I once met someone years ago who was so small I had to stop play,(I know, I'm a bitch) so sometimes yes size does matter, though I would think 5/6 being average should be ok if you know what your doing with it

yeah

No I find 7 up hurts 5 or 6 is just right for me

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It can do for some.

"Would just like womens honest opinion on weather they think penis size matters? Im 5 inches erect which is just about average from what ive read, dont seem to do bad with it lol few girls have moaned from it but then a few havent, is it the size of the boat or the motion of the ocean lol"
the weather for tomorrow is dry

No, size doesn't matter to us either. Definitely more about how you use it than the size. I (Female) have had a really large penis where the bloke might as well of just shoved it in my ear... it did nothing for me as he had no idea how to use it. I've also had a below average penis where he made me cum over and over again. Size doesn't matter at all to us.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I find for me that size doesn't matter at all, xx

Yes ...If it's too small no matter how many people say it's how you use it ..You won't feel it.And if it's way too hugeee then it's going to be uncomfortable. ...so yes for me size matters. I want to enjoy the experience

"No I find 7 up hurts 5 or 6 is just right for me "

Same here x

"No I find 7 up hurts 5 or 6 is just right for me "

So surely that should be a yes ..size does matter cos if he is 7 it hurts you .?

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I love these posts I( 'm above average ) need to get that out the way first before a say what I say so as it can't be taken the wrong way .

If women don't care abut such I thing why does it crop up so often in the chatting up period before a meet and why during that same chatting up period will a guy like me who has no cock pictures even in his private pictures get asked for a cock shot .

I think it matters more than many would like to admit and if your a nice size it adds to your chances of meets its not a deciding factor but I nice size is a positive get enough positives and your chances of meets goes up .

That my take on this topic .

"I love these posts I( 'm above average ) need to get that out the way first before a say what I say so as it can't be taken the wrong way .

If women don't care abut such I thing why does it crop up so often in the chatting up period before a meet and why during that same chatting up period will a guy like me who has no cock pictures even in his private pictures get asked for a cock shot .

I think it matters more than many would like to admit and if your a nice size it adds to your chances of meets its not a deciding factor but I nice size is a positive get enough positives and your chances of meets goes up .

That my take on this topic . "

I have to say in all my years on here I have never asked a guy what size his penis is..they tend to tell you without asking or ask for a pic that usually comes with the hi...these are the guys I bypass...think at my age I know what they look like now.

"I love these posts I( 'm above average ) need to get that out the way first before a say what I say so as it can't be taken the wrong way .

That my take on this topic . "

I never ask a man for a dick pic. For me size doesnt matter in the small or average sense. Its how u use it that matters. Plus if i found someone i really liked n he was smaller than five inches. Well there is another hole :/ x

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Would just like womens honest opinion on weather they think penis size matters? Im 5 inches erect which is just about average from what ive read, dont seem to do bad with it lol few girls have moaned from it but then a few havent, is it the size of the boat or the motion of the ocean lol"

Yes size does matter but only at the extremes.

If a penis is too small or is too big there may be problems.

However the main factor in having or enjoying good sex is knowing how to use what you have.

An inept man with a big cock can be just as offputing as an inept man with a tiny cock or an inept man with an average sized cock.

The skill is knowing how to relax a woman and give her enjoyment with all the attrbutes at your disposal

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Cock size has never been part of my selection process. However, if they're small and not good with their tongues, fingers and body conscious, I wouldn't meet again.

Yes it matters a great deal...

...when you need somewhere to hang your coat

There's 34 threads on this subject, have a read, I'm sure you'll get the answer you're looking for.

Yes, if it's too big it hurts like fuck.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

It does matter to me, it needs to be enough for me, but not to too much. Too much or too little is not going to work for me and I do not want to go to bed with someone just to find out.

"No I find 7 up hurts 5 or 6 is just right for me

So surely that should be a yes ..size does matter cos if he is 7 it hurts you .? "

Stop getting technical woman its too early. When this question is asked it usually means am I too small...

Mines 11inches,not for every woman

So surely that should be a yes ..size does matter cos if he is 7 it hurts you .?

Stop getting technical woman its too early. When this question is asked it usually means am I too small..."

Just bend and breath and take my monster hahaha

...Up on the Downs

"Mines 11inches,not for every woman"

I think you measured wrong, I think I need to check in person. ...

Just so everyone knows and can compare

Sky Plus Remote Dimensions, inches:

- 8 inches long 2 and half inches wide 1 inch depth (because its rounded up to the nearest inches its not as precise as cm or mm)

For the exact measurements is best to use centimeters or millimeters.

Sky Plus Remote Dimensions, centimeters:

- 20.4cm long 6.5 cm wide 2.8 cm depth

Sky Plus Remote Dimensions millimeters - 204mm long 65mm wide 28mm depth

"Mines 11inches,not for every woman

I think you measured wrong, I think I need to check in person. ... "

It worked didnt it

Stop getting technical woman its too early. When this question is asked it usually means am I too small...

Just bend and breath and take my monster hahaha "

Pmsl no chance my fb is 7 but that's truly my limit

It worked didnt it "

If you wernt so far away frisky!!!

"Just so everyone knows and can compare

Sky Plus Remote Dimensions, inches:

- 8 inches long 2 and half inches wide 1 inch depth (because its rounded up to the nearest inches its not as precise as cm or mm)

For the exact measurements is best to use centimeters or millimeters.

Sky Plus Remote Dimensions, centimeters:

- 20.4cm long 6.5 cm wide 2.8 cm depth

Sky Plus Remote Dimensions millimeters - 204mm long 65mm wide 28mm depth"

Love it

...Up on the Downs

It worked didnt it

If you wernt so far away frisky!!! "

Tell me about it

...Up on the Downs

It worked didnt it "

Call me gullible. ......

Yes it doesn't

"Mines 11inches,not for every woman"

Ouch.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

People will say no but how many have encountered really tiny ones? I mean one's that are the size of a button mushroom (he was 6ft4, I didn't expect that) or the size of a little finger.

Big can be too big - I've met a really sweet lovely guy with a 12 incher (my measurements not his) who just wanted to settle down with a nice girl who got turned down every time it got to sex. The only women he could meet who didn't say no were swingers who like VWE. He couldn't even cum through sex as he was so used to the sensation of his hand and not a pussy.

Size clearly does matter but generally only with the extremes.

Size does matter. Fortunately for us guys there's lots of women out there who like different sized cocks! People are different, who'd have thunk it?

Rejoice at the choice!

For all you big cocks out there I'm afraid Mrs N is not all that keen it would seem. She says they can be too vigorous and hurt.

I have an abiding memory of one fairly small cocked guy arse going round and round between mrs N's legs, rather like laundry in a washing machine. First it went one way and then the other LOL. Needless to say the bed became just as soaked as the huge BBC man. Well done to the little fella. He certainly knew how to use his cock.

YES.

Prefer bigger than that tbh ....

By *b coupleCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Girth is the most important part length not so much . But Rosie's does go through stages of wanting vvwe guys from time to time.

I've just got back with my ex, we spilt up when I was 19, I remember thinking he was big, but now he seems tiny. He doesn't fulfil me sexually now, the small cock doesn't do it for me. I still love him and he's got me off in different ways instead. Not sure whether I should tell him or not may suggest swinging so I can have my cake and eat it, as it were lol

southampton

"I've just got back with my ex, we spilt up when I was 19, I remember thinking he was big, but now he seems tiny. He doesn't fulfil me sexually now, the small cock doesn't do it for me. I still love him and he's got me off in different ways instead. Not sure whether I should tell him or not may suggest swinging so I can have my cake and eat it, as it were lol"

I would advice. Break it very slowly and as nicely as you can. Telling a guy he's lil man is literally that. Can be destroying.

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

Could women not just do pelvic floor exercises or maybe get surgery so they are tighter? Always on the guy isn't it?

southampton

"Could women not just do pelvic floor exercises or maybe get surgery so they are tighter? Always on the guy isn't it? "

I assumed all women done pelvic floor exercise. ? Helps for more than just sex.

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

"Could women not just do pelvic floor exercises or maybe get surgery so they are tighter? Always on the guy isn't it?

I assumed all women done pelvic floor exercise. ? Helps for more than just sex. "

I doubt they all do it but, if they do, they can take the surgery option in addition

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm always gobsmacked that even women know, in inches, what they can or can't take. In all my years of shagging, I don't know the actual size of any of the penis' that have come near me.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I like a nice fat average sized one so no size has never been something I have looked for in a man

I like a larger than average penis, 7-9 inches is my ideal size, with decent girth. I like the painful stretchy feeling when the penis first goes in plus I like to do all kinds of things with the willy before we even have penetrative sex so for me a small willy would be a deal breaker. I need a penis to be big enough for the balls to be under my chin and the bell end to be up in my eyebrows when I'm rolling it over my face.

Well just read about different size cock/s and I am one that cannot take anything bigger than I have put on my profile, as it splits me wide open ,and end up bleeding, especially if the girth is large

» Add a new message to this topic