FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I confessed all last night.

I confessed all last night.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olgate OP   Man  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I was talking to my best friend last night, as I don't see him much these days I asked him about his love life and whether he was in a relationship these days. He told me he wasn't and I said he should try swinging. He looked a little shocked at first but as the evening went on he kept asking follow up questions, mainly about clubs, had I been to any, what happened and what they were like.

Have any of you ever confessed and how did the conversation go?

C...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Pretty much everyone I know, knows that I'm on here anyway. Some just laughed about it, a couple that are in relationships were jealous and a couple of them have joined as well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've told 2 of my female friends. Both are now on here and I'm going to townhouse with one on Friday!

Nobody knows but if they found out it wouldn't be a problem for me, it would be more hard for the fem half I think

Mr

Yes, I have.

When I was back home in NY I had dinner with one of my closest friends. She had broken up with her long term boyfriend (of over three years) and had recently met a new guy. She was describing how she didn't know sex could be so good (apparently her old boyfriend came almost as soon as he went in ).

Anyway, I couldn't believe that her sex life had been so bad. So the conversation naturally progressed and Marc and I told her everything. It felt great to share it and her reaction was really good.

She even admitted that a female friend of hers actually asked her for a ffm. She turned it down, but it was still fun to share experiences.

-Courtney

My close friends and family know anyway.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

My closest friends know (I have to check in with them) as does my brother & also my ex-husband as he has a couples profile on here.

1 of my friends has just this morning given me a gift of a little black diary for 2016

"I was talking to my best friend last night, as I don't see him much these days I asked him about his love life and whether he was in a relationship these days. He told me he wasn't and I said he should try swinging. He looked a little shocked at first but as the evening went on he kept asking follow up questions, mainly about clubs, had I been to any, what happened and what they were like.

C..."

I met a couple of guys having a drink in Bournemouth on way home after I had been to beach recently and we got chatting and discovered we were both on fab he was chuffed as ninepence to have met someone randomly who he had something well fab in common with he was kidding my cheek in a manly footballer type way and shaking my hand hehe

My best friend knows. She thinks I'm worth more . And should be in a stable relationship to get sex

Pretty much all my friends know I'm on here, it was an eye opener for my pub friends, one in particular keeps saying I'm brave and wishes she could be more like me

"I was talking to my best friend last night, as I don't see him much these days I asked him about his love life and whether he was in a relationship these days. He told me he wasn't and I said he should try swinging. He looked a little shocked at first but as the evening went on he kept asking follow up questions, mainly about clubs, had I been to any, what happened and what they were like.

C..."

Yep, my friend just said "I don't want to know details" poor chap

Last week I told my best friend. I'm a swinger. I'm bi and I look great in a dress and heels.

Claire

XX

By *aneandpaulCouple  over a year ago

cleveleys

We told our best friends years ago we had just started they were always on about swapping when the had a few drinks when out with them but it was all talk.

Our friendship finished that night never went out with them again and they stopped talking to us.

So would never tell any one again

By *eLuv2PlayCouple  over a year ago

Alpena

Told a friend, she thought it was disgusting.

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"We told our best friends years ago we had just started they were always on about swapping when the had a few drinks when out with them but it was all talk.

Our friendship finished that night never went out with them again and they stopped talking to us.

So would never tell any one again"

As you just mentioned your best friends and finished with them that night, of course you won,t Know as you don,t see them anymore and Probabily don,t want to know anyway Which is ok, but just by curiousity I wonder if they still talk about swapping.. folks can be strange sometimes.

By *unkysoulWoman  over a year ago

Mitcham, Surrey

Telling my best friend has been nothing short of awesome. I truly wasn't sure how it would go as she's been married 27 years and her husband was her first so I guess I thought she might be rather shocked. It was the complete opposite, she obviously knew me better than I realised and wasn't shocked at all, in fact she was delighted!

Also as a single girl she is now my wingman for safety reasons and I love that I can come home and still have someone to share my naughty escapades with...no names of course!

That said we both agreed we'd never tell her husband he'd have a fit!

By *smCouple  over a year ago

Liskeard

My brother in law knows, my late husband told him all, so he could be my wingman, my best friends know , they totally support me , one of my girls knows, but doesn't wish to know anything other than I'm safe .

"We told our best friends years ago we had just started they were always on about swapping when the had a few drinks when out with them but it was all talk.

So would never tell any one againAs you just mentioned your best friends and finished with them that night, of course you won,t Know as you don,t see them anymore and Probabily don,t want to know anyway Which is ok, but just by curiousity I wonder if they still talk about swapping.. folks can be strange sometimes."

for most the fantasy is better than the reality

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

"Telling my best friend has been nothing short of awesome. I truly wasn't sure how it would go as she's been married 27 years and her husband was her first so I guess I thought she might be rather shocked. It was the complete opposite, she obviously knew me better than I realised and wasn't shocked at all, in fact she was delighted!

Also as a single girl she is now my wingman for safety reasons and I love that I can come home and still have someone to share my naughty escapades with...no names of course!

"

That is the dream reveal for most women. I am pleased for you.

I just tell everyone and just carry on as if nothing has happened.

My mum had a double take and then said "OK, want another biscuit? "

She is a star.

My mum knows although she's not overly keen ( doesn't want me to be used) she knows really it has nothing to do with her

Also my close friends know, I believe honesty is the best policy and a clip of the persons face with number get sent to one friend prior to meeting as a safety net.

The picture and number is deleted when I text to say I'm home safe.

"Telling my best friend has been nothing short of awesome. I truly wasn't sure how it would go as she's been married 27 years and her husband was her first so I guess I thought she might be rather shocked. It was the complete opposite, she obviously knew me better than I realised and wasn't shocked at all, in fact she was delighted!

"

yes but I already know I'm on here to ,great arse

C..."

I wouldn't say I confess as it just comes up in conversation. All my friends know I'm here

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

A few of my friends know and the odd one is actually on here...but the one person I hadn't told and it hurt not to share it with was my best mate in australia, I was on the dogging site before this and used it as hook ups and although she didn't approve,she was there for me.

Anyway I recently spent a month over there. We were out one night and she was talking about her bf as it being a new relationship and she askd me about my love life. Due to a few rounds of drinks I said "u ever heard of fab swingers" to which she squeeled and said "no tell me all" so I talked about a guy id met on fab and become friends with. By the end of my trip her she was just happy for me saying "as long as I'm safe,enjoying it and not cheating then it was all good and that she couldn't believe I was a swinger but happy for me" I spent over a year thinking she would-be disappointed in me and that our 20year friendship may have been at risk,but id has nothing to worry about

I've never looked back

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

Fuckin' hell.

Done that twice in the last couple of years.

Once was with my Greek friend over 2 bottles of voddy and one of Jaegermeister - she was crying in a pool on her sitting room floor by 4am.

And the most recent was with my American millionaire friend, who thought it was hilarious and initiated a 3 day bender. He didn't find it quite so funny when 48 hrs later I brought some random back to his house to fuck.

Hmmm.

By *ozzytruck69Couple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Hull

Last week we met our friends sister and her husband while they were over on holiday.After a few drinks we told them we was swingers,she smiled he just went wow!..to cut a long story short we all ended up back at our apartment .The next day i thought hell should we have done that?Then shortly after we received a text..thanks for a great night,will you meet us when you come home? ..sometimes telling the truth pays lol .

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I told my biggest sister not that long ago. She was very cool about it and offered me some great advice. Then she said 'I just want you to be happy' which is what my best friend said to when I told her

By *sla69Woman  over a year ago

coventry/Leicestershire border

I told my brother who lives in NZ about a year ago. He wasnt shocked at all he actually went on himself and is now living with a girl he met of there

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

i dont hide stuff from those around me...otherwise they wouldnt be my friends. even my parents know i dont date exclusively..

my besties think the lifestyle suits me.

if people ask questions, i tell them.

some say they couldnt do that themselves and i go ok. no biggie.

it was funny the other day at a play date for my youngest kid though, one mum asked how was my love life, in a nosy kind of fashion.... great i said, my lovers are awesome, thanks..it made my eyes twinkle as she was a bit taken aback..serves you right for asking...hehehe

I told my sister and my neice and a couple of my friends they were all cool with it

"i dont hide stuff from those around me...otherwise they wouldnt be my friends. even my parents know i dont date exclusively..

it was funny the other day at a play date for my youngest kid though, one mum asked how was my love life, in a nosy kind of fashion.... great i said, my lovers are awesome, thanks..it made my eyes twinkle as she was a bit taken aback..serves you right for asking...hehehe "

I love that! It's made me smile.xxx

By *olgate OP   Man  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"i dont hide stuff from those around me...otherwise they wouldnt be my friends. even my parents know i dont date exclusively..

it was funny the other day at a play date for my youngest kid though, one mum asked how was my love life, in a nosy kind of fashion.... great i said, my lovers are awesome, thanks..it made my eyes twinkle as she was a bit taken aback..serves you right for asking...hehehe "

Shock tactics can be fun

» Add a new message to this topic