FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I need a answer to this please

I need a answer to this please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What it is I wanted to ask .....is it wrong to put in your profile not interested in blacks or Asian or is that classed as racist as I don't like ignoring people but also don't want to say to every black or Asian couple Sorry we are not interested was going to put it on profile but didn't want it to sound racist

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What it is I wanted to ask .....is it wrong to put in your profile not interested in blacks or Asian or is that classed as racist as I don't like ignoring people but also don't want to say to every black or Asian couple Sorry we are not interested was going to put it on profile but didn't want it to sound racist"
be honest

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why not put something like just loo!ing for white guys although nothing wrong with saying not looking for black's or Asians its your profile and your preferences

I dont see it as racist its your preference...

Your expressing a choice just the same as if you said no skinny men, or you didn't like bearded men.

Putting your preference in your profile saves that class of person the time in messaging you.

By *ohnkezCouple  over a year ago

shefiield

Just say that you are not looking for coloured guys or asians - nothing personal - just your preference

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What it is I wanted to ask .....is it wrong to put in your profile not interested in blacks or Asian or is that classed as racist as I don't like ignoring people but also don't want to say to every black or Asian couple Sorry we are not interested was going to put it on profile but didn't want it to sound racist"

Do you mean it to be racist? If not, it isn't and you should put it with a clear conscience plenty of others do. Otherwise just block everyone who contacts you who isn't what you're after.

By *ivnwcplCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Best to be honest, saves you having to send endless "no thanks" mail

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I put no ugly people. No fat people. No poor people. No disabled people on mine.

I see absolutely NOTHING wrong in honesty.

A decent person might just put something like .......

If we do not reply , please accept that we do not wish to meet. Have fun and thanks for contacting us.

Then ..... don't reply just block.

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

I am asian and no i dont think it is a racist statement one bit.

My best female friend is english and she often tells me she is not attracted to blacks or asians.. does that male her racist....err no.

But ofcourse appreciate race will always be a sensitive issue

If you aint white you aint having a bite

It's often not what's been said is the way people say it that people find rude. If it's your preference and you express it politely, personally I don't think there's anything wrong with that. It's when people put "NO BLACKS OR ASIANS" or similar in ranty capitals that it's a turn off.

OP, perhaps highlight the positive rather than the negative?

King's Crustacean

"I am asian and no i dont think it is a racist statement one bit.

My best female friend is english and she often tells me she is not attracted to blacks or asians.. does that male her racist....err no.

But ofcourse appreciate race will always be a sensitive issue "

My best friend is English too and he's black.

King's Crustacean

"Just say that you are not looking for coloured guys or asians - nothing personal - just your preference "

Yeah. Just your preference and don't forget to shout your rights to have your preference.

I'm going to put NO IRISH on mine. It's not rude or hurtful. Just my preference.

You know .... it might be better to employ a more pro active postivism e.g.

Only message me if you are over 6ft. WHITE , Good Looking and share my penchant for an Aryan race.

Thanks for all ur advice

Ive just put caucasian males only because thats what i like...i dont consider it racist x

King's Crustacean

"Ive just put caucasian males only because thats what i like...i dont consider it racist x"

Always better to state what you do want rather than what you don't want.

Good for you x

King's Crustacean

I mean .. when someone asks what you want for tea - none of us go through a bleeding long list of what we DONT want.

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Racist or not, it would save those of my hue a lot of time and effort.

If most single males don't read profiles....would it matter what you put? They won't see it to be offended!?

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We're a mixed race couple, me (him) being black and I wouldn't find it offensive, there's other profiles for meets. Run your profile as you wish, you'll attract and alienate as we all do on here. Get out of the site what you want/are looking for which as far as I'm aware is what it's all about.

As already stated wording can make a difference. A simple 'I am not attracted to X or Y' should suffice. After all any meet should involve mutual attraction. Better to be honest on your profile than two faced or lying...

Thanks we from what I have gathered it is ok

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I would never write that on my profile. I just don't see the need. I decide on each person who pops into my mailbox whether I find them attractive or not. Their words are generally more important to me than their appearance.

I don't really like negativity but again, I just use that kinda thing as another filter. People can write what they like on their profile, it's their profile. I'm not a fan of isms in general so I'd choose not to.

I realise that doesn't answer your question but I don't really feel able.

Yea I get what u mean

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I am having a déjà vu all over again ... just answered this I think on the other thread

I suppose I'd have to say do you expect a tonne of black or asian mails from black/asian couples?- since you dont meet single men you have significantly dropped a huge number of mails anyway...

"I am having a déjà vu all over again ... just answered this I think on the other thread"

Same here

Very true

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Seems a bit odd to dismiss out of hand guys for something they cannot possibly change. But then I don't go for guys shorter than me and its not like they can grow a few inches just to meet me. Well not in height anyway.

"Seems a bit odd to dismiss out of hand guys for something they cannot possibly change. But then I don't go for guys shorter than me and its not like they can grow a few inches just to meet me. Well not in height anyway. "

boing..and I'm on stilts

"Very true"

hit the quote button, it helps us know who you are replying to

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Seems a bit odd to dismiss out of hand guys for something they cannot possibly change. But then I don't go for guys shorter than me and its not like they can grow a few inches just to meet me. Well not in height anyway.

boing..and I'm on stilts "

Yeah you told me you were 6'2. Technically you weren't lying.

When we first joined the site I did feel a bit offended by it! but over time you begin not to be that bothered. Do what you like, it will save you time

» Add a new message to this topic