FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sydney University

Sydney University

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people bother with the warning about Sydney University and other institutes?

Do they actually check their websites to see if their personal information has been used?

Will they take them to court if they did,with all the cost and publicity involved?

Seems like a waste of time to me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

shhhhhh...Sydney is all around us....

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

No idea!!! Heap of bollocks is my thought lol.....why people think it means anything is beyond me!!!

"No idea!!! Heap of bollocks is my thought lol.....why people think it means anything is beyond me!!! "

Think I will post permission for Sydney university and others to use my profile details. Lets see if I land up posted all over Sydney university.

Yep a complete waste of time typing or copying & pasting it really.

I am going to sue Sydney University for not using my details as I feel left out & may have a case for discrimination against them

Total load of bollox, meaningless, toothless shite

It should be auto deleted from all profiles

"Total load of bollox, meaningless, toothless shite

It should be auto deleted from all profiles"

Yep agree........we sometimes think its also used to pad out profiles when they can't be arsed to write much.

XXXX

Somebody once wrote to Sydney University and they confirmed they'd never heard of Fabswingers...but said if anyone wanted to pop over for show & tell afternoon they'd be made very welcome.

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Where did it come from and why did it start? Is it like one of these mexican waves and one did so the next one did and so on?

Don't knock it. Sydney University are the only ones on our 'Looked At Me' page!!!

By *drianukMan  over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Hornsters - I enjoy looking at you every day and I'm not a Sidney Univ student

I prefer to use my own worded warning on my profile.... and the only Sydney I like is sid james, bless his wrinkly soul.......

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

sydney universirty.was one of our very best meets.we hope to see them again.

I did their "sydney university" online

questions about sexual addiction about a week ago, and they still don't have my "stuff" on their website

he he when we first joined the site and saw this on a profile it completely freaked us and we immediately copied it to our profile. it is still there but in a very very edited version. (tig)

"he he when we first joined the site and saw this on a profile it completely freaked us and we immediately copied it to our profile. it is still there but in a very very edited version. (tig)"

Read it, good one

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"he he when we first joined the site and saw this on a profile it completely freaked us and we immediately copied it to our profile. it is still there but in a very very edited version. (tig)"

Hmmmm I wonder where that idea came from... it sounds familiar... shorter but familiar...

"he he when we first joined the site and saw this on a profile it completely freaked us and we immediately copied it to our profile. it is still there but in a very very edited version. (tig)

Hmmmm I wonder where that idea came from... it sounds familiar... shorter but familiar... "

I'm turning Japanise - I really think so

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"Total load of bollox, meaningless, toothless shite

It should be auto deleted from all profiles"

Quite right and it actually slows the whole site up with all that extra crap.

Someone people are just sheep.

Research undertaken by universities have to adhere to certain legislation and codes of practice including ethics. Informed consent and confidentially are at the very heart of any ethical research. Being on the net doesnt make you fair game although it is blurred. I think any information gathered would need to be anonymised. Thats my homework done for the day lol

"Research undertaken by universities have to adhere to certain legislation and codes of practice including ethics. Informed consent and confidentially are at the very heart of any ethical research. Being on the net doesnt make you fair game although it is blurred. I think any information gathered would need to be anonymised. Thats my homework done for the day lol "

Altho - if sydney uni, wanted to fly us over for a couple of weeks on their expenses !! we would be quite happy for them to use our profile

"Research undertaken by universities have to adhere to certain legislation and codes of practice including ethics. Informed consent and confidentially are at the very heart of any ethical research. Being on the net doesnt make you fair game although it is blurred. I think any information gathered would need to be anonymised. Thats my homework done for the day lol

Altho - if sydney uni, wanted to fly us over for a couple of weeks on their expenses !! we would be quite happy for them to use our profile "

Would be a great experiment wouldnt it, all in the name of science of course lol

Sydney University gave me my first Veri

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Tis bollocks, fet was invaded with this too.The fact is no material can be used in a research paper without proper accreditation.

you should be on tele kev, you missed ur vocation,lol

» Add a new message to this topic