FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is a Smoking Fetish?

What is a Smoking Fetish?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moked OP   Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Recently I was asked to explain what is a Smoking Fetish? And why dont I post it in the forums Well here goes and this is purely what my Smoking Fetish is and how it affects me personaly, as many have found out already and boy did they love it as did I

So 1st of all What is a Fetish? ..

fet·ish (plural fet·ish·es)

noun

Definition:

1. magical object: something, especially an inanimate object, that is revered or worshiped because it is believed to have magical powers or be animated by a spirit

2. object of obsession: an object, idea, or activity that somebody is irrationally obsessed with or attached to

3. object arousing sexual desire: something that arouses sexual excitement or Stimulates and excites somebody, e.g. an inanimate object or nonsexual part of the body etc.

The word fetish comes from the Portuguese word 'feitico' which means 'witchcraft' or magical practice.

So that explained ..Yes i have a "Smoking Fetish" sometimes called "Capnolagnia" I can't explain it and to be honest gave up trying to do that years ago, also I'm neither promoting it or joining the mass hysteria to ban it either..its your choice I just know for me seeing a woman Smoke excites, stimulates, and is visually captivating! Personally I have always thought many women smoking actually look sensual, and in most cases erotic. For me the exhale is the most alluring, wether its a coned exhale, or a tight stream, the exhale is my particular favorite part of the desire (using desire, sounds better than fetish). Its the extension of the Exhale that has me going crazy! In fact that's an understatement. You see, I absolutely love it when a woman Exhales in my face, wether be it in a strong powerful exhale, or a slow sensual exhale. I just love the feelings it invokes. Equally I love to be exhaled on, my nipples chest, neck & {use your imagination lol} and also find smokey kissing very sensual too as its exhaled into me! And the fact I don't actually Smoke floors most people lol, in fact normally I find the smell of cigarette smoke rising from the cigarette on its own to be horrible , and distasteful , and a guy Smoking does absolutely nothing for me except make me want to find fresh air and leave the room..but something unexplainable happens when a woman inhales and then exhales her smoke. It is amazingly erotic watching the smoke pour from her lips and travel across the room or at me..I'm told I look almost hypnotized , captured with a lost look lol when smoke is blown in my face Its very visual and I'm sure there are connections with the Oral aspect, i.e. Lips, Mouth Tongue etc...But I just know it drives me Crazy..the whole thing arrouses me intensly hence my love of pictures videos of the Fetish and talking about it etc, and wether weird or crazy I never want to not feel those feelings/tingles and intense pleasure it gives me!..All the senses take over in what becomes a wonderful sensory overload for me. The anticipation is so strong as the woman in front of me inhales deep , and then with a very knowing sensual look starts to exhale! Visually , the sight of the smoke leaving those beautiful soft sensual lips and traveling towards me makes me crazy and weak at the knees. Now some of you will find the next bit hard to swallow but I assure you its true..Because the Smell when the smoke is Exhaled is very different than the smell of smoke directly from a cigarette , again I cannot explain. It's very intoxicating. The smell is mixed with the lipstick and the woman's natural and man-made perfumes as well as the actual smell of the smoke. All of this is difficult to put into words. but somehow , all of those senses when combined , create a spontaneous reaction and it puts me under her erotic spell , giving her a sensuous power over me , like a very strong aphrodisiac. Definitely sensual and sexually arousing to me

The anticipation is heightened knowing in an instant the voluminous exhaled smoke will soon be caressing my skin , in a cool blown steady stream , working my every sense sending waves of tingles through me , capturing and controling me etc...Also Smoking can and indeed does enhance anything sexual , and for me is very Physical, and mentally as well as visually stimulating to all my senses. Who said you only have the Cig after Sex lol , whats wrong with during?

So now you know here endeth the lesson

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You are not alone!

One of the very first guys we ever met had the same kind of fetish and he to was a none smoker

He really did get of on Shaz sat on him gently blowing smoke on him.

I know I can't stand the smell of smoke when I pack up, but not to say I don't have some "odd" fetishes

Tony

My hubby has a smoking fetish, but for him it's mainly visual - a woman with nice fingernails holding a cigarette and making those sensual shapes with her mouth whe she smokes.

To the OP:

That is indeed a rare fetish. I've never heard of it before - which in itself doesn't make it rare lol - but you've described it so eloquently that there may be one or two ladies on here rushing out to buy a packet of B&H and popping round for a puff lol..

Sounds pretty much to me that you should be dating a dragon. Do you want my ex-wife's phone number? hehehe

i have been asked to smoke on cam...also to show my armpits....just trying to combine the two, but keep dropping the fag

Thats what makes us all so deliciously different... Whatever floats your boat as they say.

If something brings pleasure.. and to such a degree, why not!

i cant think of anything more gross than smoking.

( just my opinion ) lol

"i cant think of anything more gross than smoking.

( just my opinion ) lol "

not even picking your nose and eating it? or rolling it up in little balls and flicking it so it lands god knows where, so those pottering about in bare feet stand on it, or wiping it onto something?

barf

lol, nope, id rather pick my nose any day

eewww noooooooooo.

will stick with my ciggies lol

Lincoln

Well I knew there would be negative along with the Possitive but I did say I was neither promoting it or trying to ban it I wrote it because I was asked too and to explain what it does to me ..so thank you for all the possitive responses *smiles*

Smoked

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Well I knew there would be negative along with the Possitive but I did say I was neither promoting it or trying to ban it I wrote it because I was asked too and to explain what it does to me ..so thank you for all the possitive responses *smiles*

Smoked"

I always thought Bill Clinto had the answer to that one???

Lincoln

naaa don't like Cigars they do nothing for me on Cigs and to be honest its all about the Smoke and what she's doing with it mmmm

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"i have been asked to smoke on cam...also to show my armpits....just trying to combine the two, but keep dropping the fag"

"naaa don't like Cigars they do nothing for me on Cigs and to be honest its all about the Smoke and what she's doing with it mmmm"

mmmh have yet to try blowing smoke rings out of my pussy. if i manage it will let ya know next time am in the directing room on cam

Lincoln

I dont find insertion of Cigs appealing at all just to clarify smoke is blown from the mouth or nose in a nose exhale and my personal fetish I find smoke from a pussy distasteful its not the natural place to exhale from so why try?..just being honest!!!

"I dont find insertion of Cigs appealing at all just to clarify smoke is blown from the mouth or nose in a nose exhale and my personal fetish I find smoke from a pussy distasteful its not the natural place to exhale from so why try?..just being honest!!!"

Lol, bet the ban pissed you off a bit then?

Lincoln

yes and No as I have to know the person thats nurturing the fetish if that makes sense? ie strangers just smoking doesn't really have that much effect ...So the Ban wasn't curtains for my Fetish..When I know the person its much more intense!!

Now I wonder who wrote that you bad bad boy You wrote that really well babe mmm and I so know what state these bad Smoking girls can get you in don't I? and of course with no encouragement from me ..MUCH ..giggles xx

Lincoln

Behave and get to work lol xxx

"not even picking your nose and eating it? or rolling it up in little balls and flicking it so it lands god knows where, so those pottering about in bare feet stand on it, or wiping it onto something?

barf"

Try accidentally, with bare feet, stepping on a slug. Its the way its guts squeeze up between the toes.

"not even picking your nose and eating it? or rolling it up in little balls and flicking it so it lands god knows where, so those pottering about in bare feet stand on it, or wiping it onto something?

barf

Try accidentally, with bare feet, stepping on a slug. Its the way its guts squeeze up between the toes."

I would need a cigarette after that!

By *ET US INCouple  over a year ago

ollerton

knowing this guy as i do .....it makes perfect sence for him to explain his fetish and i also know excatly what effect it has on him and it's truly amazing ,,,oohhhhh give me a fag lol

"Now I wonder who wrote that you bad bad boy You wrote that really well babe mmm and I so know what state these bad Smoking girls can get you in don't I? and of course with no encouragement from me ..MUCH ..giggles xx"

No I really dont think you give him any encouragement lol "Yea right hehe "

Eveybody has there little fetishes so what harm is it doing?? Yep thats right none. For you none smokers that think it is pukey, well I am a smoker ok but I dont like pain and some people do, I dont say oh no thats wrong, I say if thats for you well fair play. Live and let live I say lifes to short so have lots and lots of fun

lol got a message tonight saying can my wife blow smoke repeatedly in Johns face even when having Fun & Can she smoke whilst kissing or giving oral sex? ..don't you just hate hard & difficult questions?

aight folks!

Kelvin ere from sw london (UK)

MASSIVE smoke fetish fan myself

strangly i dont actually smoke!!!!!

sum say weird, some say freak lol

but hey, it fucking works for me

ladies? add me as friend? *hug* xx

» Add a new message to this topic