FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Asian guys

Asian guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any women or couples on here actually have a preference for Asian guys more so than anyone else? Just asking out of curiosity...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha you having a laugh geezer....so anti-Asian on here it's unreal.

But... it's personal taste at end of day so can't complain.

Have met some openminded attractive ladies who have taken the chance and met so was worth hanging in there....good luck.

Have met a few but really random... Nowhere near as many as some people make out... Also lots of time wasters here

"Haha you having a laugh geezer....so anti-Asian on here it's unreal.

Have met some openminded attractive ladies who have taken the chance and met so was worth hanging in there....good luck."

If you want some in-depth on the subject read the 'racist' thread

i dont choose to meet asian men,but then i dont choose to meet bi men either.as already said,its personal choice.

Have met some openminded attractive ladies who have taken the chance and met so was worth hanging in there....good luck."

Any Asian ladies feel free to contact us

By *ilkchocolate87Man  over a year ago

sw london

Yeah pretty hard to find meets on here. I have more luck on other sites

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Personally I've not had great experiences with Asian guys and I've met a few.

Didn't seem to know what foreplay is.

"Yeah pretty hard to find meets on here. I have more luck on other sites "

What sites are they?

"Personally I've not had great experiences with Asian guys and I've met a few.

Didn't seem to know what foreplay is. "

That's a real shame... I love foreplay!

Hmm yea I hear that alot.

We're all different I guess..I'm all about foreplay ..u just met some bad'uns lol

"i dont choose to meet asian men,but then i dont choose to meet bi men either.as already said,its personal choice."
agree

"i dont choose to meet asian men,but then i dont choose to meet bi men either.as already said,its personal choice."

I always find 'personal choice' to be a bit cover all cliche.

There must be reasons behind a persons choices ?

So, for example, I wouldn't meet a black guy because I don't find them attractive.

However, I would meet a mixed race guy (and probably more so over a white guy) because they do float my boat.

So, whilst I can't explain why I find one skin shade sexy and another one not, it is more than 'personal choice' it is purely a matter of attraction.

we all have reasons for our personal choice,but dont need to explain them.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Do any women or couples on here actually have a preference for Asian guys more so than anyone else? Just asking out of curiosity..."

There are plenty of them on here, and they tend to be Asian, so if you put that into your search criteria, you are more likely to find them.

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

When used to go to swingers clubs with my ex fb in our experience Asian men never ask to join in, they just touch without asking and tell them once to back off but don't listen so you got to raise your voice for them to take any note & then look suprised.

"we all have reasons for our personal choice,but dont need to explain them."

Hence why I feel that, in many instances, it is a cover all statement that some hide behind to save them appearing narrow minded or bigoted.

That is not directed at you personally btw, more a general statement

"When used to go to swingers clubs with my ex fb in our experience Asian men never ask to join in, they just touch without asking and tell them once to back off but don't listen so you got to raise your voice for them to take any note & then look suprised."

Ooooh how very rude of them lol honestly it's typical bad bunch giving everyone else a bad rep....and that rep sticks people assume we all the same. I assure u were not and im a total gentleman ..its a shame

I have met some asian guys and had bad experiences, there seems to be the same complaint about lack of respect for ladies, so if you are well behaved you are fighting against a tide, would not even know what advice to give

By *ark_KnightsMan  over a year ago

london

Personal Choice and as someone said bad experiences but the few should not tarnish all

I'm sure you have every opportunity to make this place successful for yourself

"I have met some asian guys and had bad experiences, there seems to be the same complaint about lack of respect for ladies, so if you are well behaved you are fighting against a tide, would not even know what advice to give "

I think the original poster was just asking if anyone prefer Asians. Not who didn't lol .but inevitably conversation always goes that way. I'm cool with the site it is what it is...I've enjoyed it.....despite a blatant anti asian lean on the site. ...just my opinion.

Cambridge

"I have met some asian guys and had bad experiences, there seems to be the same complaint about lack of respect for ladies, so if you are well behaved you are fighting against a tide, would not even know what advice to give

I think the original poster was just asking if anyone prefer Asians. Not who didn't lol .but inevitably conversation always goes that way. I'm cool with the site it is what it is...I've enjoyed it.....despite a blatant anti asian lean on the site. ...just my opinion."

Do you think it is anti Asian, or just anti Asian men?

london

No not anti Asian

Just a variety of reasons which contribute to the few spoiling it for other e.g past experience

Preference, attitude, freshies

"Do any women or couples on here actually have a preference for Asian guys more so than anyone else? Just asking out of curiosity...

There are plenty of them on here, and they tend to be Asian, so if you put that into your search criteria, you are more likely to find them. "

Cheers for that! Just saw your pic... You're lovely! X

"I have met some asian guys and had bad experiences, there seems to be the same complaint about lack of respect for ladies, so if you are well behaved you are fighting against a tide, would not even know what advice to give

I think the original poster was just asking if anyone prefer Asians. Not who didn't lol .but inevitably conversation always goes that way. I'm cool with the site it is what it is...I've enjoyed it.....despite a blatant anti asian lean on the site. ...just my opinion.

Do you think it is anti Asian, or just anti Asian men? "

Do you think it is anti Asian, or just anti Asian men? "

Lol asian men....its a rep I think they they have or a sterotype type...but it's just my opinion no hard evidence. Sorry I shouldn't take over this thread it was the original poster asking the question.

I think the original poster was just asking if anyone prefer Asians. Not who didn't lol .but inevitably

conversation always goes that way. I'm cool with the site it is what it is...I've enjoyed it.....despite a blatant anti asian lean on the site. ...just my opinion.

"

Cambridge

"Do any women or couples on here actually have a preference for Asian guys more so than anyone else? Just asking out of curiosity...

There are plenty of them on here, and they tend to be Asian, so if you put that into your search criteria, you are more likely to find them.

Cheers for that! Just saw your pic... You're lovely! X"

Thanks most people just fancy my Mrs so its nice to get some attention on me for a change.

Can anyone be more specific

I mean Asia's a pretty big place

I don't like Tibetan monks, fucking annoying fuckers with their little gongs

"we all have reasons for our personal choice,but dont need to explain them.

Hence why I feel that, in many instances, it is a cover all statement that some hide behind to save them appearing narrow minded or bigoted.

That is not directed at you personally btw, more a general statement"

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I don't have an issue with any ethnicity but not keen on bald fat men with tattoos..!!

Having moving to the West Midlands from London a few years ago I've been shocked how anti Asian a lot of people seem to be up here. I find it sad personally. Not sure why it's like that here, seems much more segregated up here...

Thanks most people just fancy my Mrs so its nice to get some attention on me for a change. "

Ha ha x

"Can anyone be more specific

I don't like Tibetan monks, fucking annoying fuckers with their little gongs"

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Lol asian men....its a rep I think they they have or a sterotype type...but it's just my opinion no hard evidence. Sorry I shouldn't take over this thread it was the original poster asking the question."

Yes they do have a very bad reputation

And maybe if you and others like you went to clubs and showed what great guys you are then people will start changing their opinions

As it is, sorry to say, I do not take a chance in a club with an Asian guy, even if on a rare occasion I fancy him. Too much hassle when there is so much more to choose from who do not have that bad reputation

Thanks most people just fancy my Mrs so its nice to get some attention on me for a change. "

london

"I don't have an issue with any ethnicity but not keen on bald fat men with tattoos..!!

Having moving to the West Midlands from London a few years ago I've been shocked how anti Asian a lot of people seem to be up here. I find it sad personally. Not sure why it's like that here, seems much more segregated up here...

"

xxx you are a gem

Cambridge

I'm pretty sure that the OP was talking about himself.

As i always say, this site is made of 2 types of people. Ones that want to sleep with me, and the rest are timewasters

london

Lol asian men....its a rep I think they they have or a sterotype type...but it's just my opinion no hard evidence. Sorry I shouldn't take over this thread it was the original poster asking the question.

And maybe if you and others like you went to clubs and showed what great guys you are then people will start changing their opinions

As it is, sorry to say, I do not take a chance in a club with an Asian guy, even if on a rare occasion I fancy him. Too much hassle when there is so much more to choose from who do not have that bad reputation"

It's down to us good ones to change this perception and show that there is a true gent within

Who's with me ?????

Ok looks like I'm on my own

heal the world

As it is, sorry to say, I do not take a chance in a club with an Asian guy, even if on a rare occasion I fancy him. Too much hassle when there is so much more to choose from who do not have that bad reputation

It's down to us good ones to change this perception and show that there is a true gent within

Who's with me ?????

Ok looks like I'm on my own "

Why should you need to prove yourself? Trying to change someone's perception of us. Just be yourself, people will always pick faults

As long as you do the right thing that's all you can do.

Only thing I can say is when women say "it's preference"... Are you saying out of 5 million asians in the UK you wouldn't find one attractive? Lol

"Only thing I can say is when women say "it's preference"... Are you saying out of 5 million asians in the UK you wouldn't find one attractive? Lol "

The Op didnt ask that. He asked about preference.

By *sianmale89Man  over a year ago

Stockport

"Do any women or couples on here actually have a preference for Asian guys more so than anyone else? Just asking out of curiosity..."

some do and some don't, best option is when you do get a meet whether it be social or naughty meet just be on you're best behaviour...

and if it don't work out it's not the end of the world, so the odds are stacked against? not always a bad thing now is it?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You just need patience.

By *rSuave88Man  over a year ago

Mirfield

Lmao at the person wanting asian males 'to prove themselves' ermmm no thanks, you just keep to your narrow minded mindset

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I've met some lovely South Asian chaps on here who were smart, fun and skilled. One was the worst lay since I was 18. And turned out to be married but that's by the by.

I like to judge people on individual merit, not their race or gender.

"I've met some lovely South Asian chaps on here who were smart, fun and skilled. One was the worst lay since I was 18. And turned out to be married but that's by the by.

I like to judge people on individual merit, not their race or gender."

Thank you

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

"I don't have an issue with any ethnicity but not keen on bald fat men with tattoos..!!

"

I completely agree

My comment was when I see 'no Asians' on profiles, really? Out of 5million Asians in the UK... You might not even find one attractive lol

By *apperpapiMan  over a year ago

Chester

I've seen some who doesn't fancy an Asian guy on their "No-list" yet they checked me out. Oh well, you can't please everyone, I know that each people have their own preference, but they don't have to be a dick about it. Heck, you can politely say "No", does it take too much calories to type 2 letters and click the left mouse button? Kids these days lack the very basic social skills which is response.

As with most things in life its the minority that ruin it for the majority. It makes it easy to group everyone after a few bad experiences because of a few half witted idiots. It isn't right at all but unfortunately nothing you can do about it

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

It's not just race, people select/reject for all sorts of reasons:

Cock size,

Height,

Age,

Colour,

Body form...

It really isn't racism - just people being selective based on their experiences. Even if this isolates a particular group; I'm frustrated when I read a profile and think wow, this woman's perfect for me, only to get to bit that says, VWE only or BBC only or rugby player type only, or tattooed only... It's their choice.

the fact is, like attracts like. if you were to put lots of different coloured chickens in a field and leave them to there own devices. they separate into different coloured groups. are they racist? its pre programed. nature likes it that way.

Cambridge

"the fact is, like attracts like. if you were to put lots of different coloured chickens in a field and leave them to there own devices. they separate into different coloured groups. are they racist? its pre programed. nature likes it that way."

I thought people always said that opposites attract!

"I've seen some who doesn't fancy an Asian guy on their "No-list" yet they checked me out. Oh well, you can't please everyone, I know that each people have their own preference, but they don't have to be a dick about it. Heck, you can politely say "No", does it take too much calories to type 2 letters and click the left mouse button? Kids these days lack the very basic social skills which is response. "

That just about sums it up really, well done mate

"the fact is, like attracts like. if you were to put lots of different coloured chickens in a field and leave them to there own devices. they separate into different coloured groups. are they racist? its pre programed. nature likes it that way.

I thought people always said that opposites attract! "

people say a lot of things and there are always the exception to the rule. plus people lie.

"the fact is, like attracts like. if you were to put lots of different coloured chickens in a field and leave them to there own devices. they separate into different coloured groups. are they racist? its pre programed. nature likes it that way."

Wow. Just wow.

It's really hard to argue against well researched chicken-based theories like that.

"the fact is, like attracts like. if you were to put lots of different coloured chickens in a field and leave them to there own devices. they separate into different coloured groups. are they racist? its pre programed. nature likes it that way.

Wow. Just wow.

It's really hard to argue against well researched chicken-based theories like that. "

try anyway

Wembley

I thought people always said that opposites attract! "

That is the opposite poles of magnets, not people

"Why should you need to prove yourself? Trying to change someone's perception of us. Just be yourself, people will always pick faults

As long as you do the right thing that's all you can do."

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

At least you're tall!

Just like someone for who they are not what they are

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just like someone for who they are not what they are "

Slightly off topic, but i arranged a meet, and got cancelled on as i was in her street because i "sounded asain", im born and bred in leeds, im not at all asian, at that point, i really felt for the asian lads who experience this kind of "preference" against them, its a tough world out here

Chester

At the end of the day, you can't really force someone to like what they actually don't. It could be their preference, choice, excuse or whatever. So, if they don't like you or you don't fit their preferences, just move along and don't bother anymore. You'll just feed some other people's ego if you do, like you're begging for their attention if you'll insist. Trust me, I've been blocked a lot of times because I'm Asian. It's 2015 yet it feels like there's still segregation here.

"At the end of the day, you can't really force someone to like what they actually don't. It could be their preference, choice, excuse or whatever. So, if they don't like you or you don't fit their preferences, just move along and don't bother anymore. You'll just feed some other people's ego if you do, like you're begging for their attention if you'll insist. Trust me, I've been blocked a lot of times because I'm Asian. It's 2015 yet it feels like there's still segregation here. "

I'm going to hazard a guess here but I think it could be more than just being Asian

Haha

I love Asian guys. More the merrier. (Lady!)

Chester

"

I'm going to hazard a guess here but I think it could be more than just being Asian "

That I wouldn't know. I don't expect them to give a reason in the first place. When someone says no to me, I'm not the type who insists, so I'll just move along.

"

I'm going to hazard a guess here but I think it could be more than just being Asian

That I wouldn't know. I don't expect them to give a reason in the first place. When someone says no to me, I'm not the type who insists, so I'll just move along. "

Oh. Thought you said it was because you are Asian

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Really..

what scientific evidence is there of that please..?

must be an in depth study somewhere which leads to that belief..

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

"we all have reasons for our personal choice,but dont need to explain them.

That is not directed at you personally btw, more a general statement"

I don't think personal preference can be explained except for the ones that come from good or bad experience. I like strawberry's but don't like strawberry ice cream. I hate trifle but individually I like all the ingredients I can't explain why it just is. Why does anyone prefer something over anything else!

Really..

"

its called observation. I don't need a scientific in depth study to tell me what to believe in. but of you go to google and im sure you will find them.

in Lancashire

Really..

its called observation. I don't need a scientific in depth study to tell me what to believe in. but of you go to google and im sure you will find them."

sorry it sounds like some random bollocks to support an agenda..

but enjoy the observing in any case..

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Why do some guys prefer large ladies, why do some women only go for men with long hair. It's personal preference and does not prove anything about what those men think about thin women or the women about men with short hair.

in Lancashire

indeed..

why are there no tartan coloured chickens..

its not bloody on i tells ya..

By *rSuave88Man  over a year ago

Mirfield

I love Asian guys. More the merrier. (Lady!)"

Yayyyy

Really..

its called observation. I don't need a scientific in depth study to tell me what to believe in. but of you go to google and im sure you will find them.

but enjoy the observing in any case.."

I don't have an agenda. I have a whole life of working with animals to draw upon. its why when you look up at geese flying in formation there are no other birds with them. but I suppose that's random too. try an education. you may like it

O.k buddy based on this post I'd say NO!! lol told ya....seriously tho its rare just carry on what ur doing and accept we have to try harder.

Infact you should have just started a post who wants to fuck an Asian man.....infact I'll try it...actually I won't ...could get embaressing..nothing worse than a post with no replies lol

Anyways don't get wound up on this its not going to change just enjoy the site and meeting people.

"Slightly off topic, but i arranged a meet, and got cancelled on as i was in her street because i "sounded asain", im born and bred in leeds, im not at all asian, at that point, i really felt for the asian lads who experience this kind of "preference" against them, its a tough world out here"

Can you give me accent lessons plz? I'm from the Black Country and people say my accent is strong that way you'll sound more "white" and me more Asian (although I do say bro often as a clue).......

Really..

I don't have an agenda. I have a whole life of working with animals to draw upon. its why when you look up at geese flying in formation there are no other birds with them. but I suppose that's random too. try an education. you may like it"

Humans are much more developed than chickens, what you are talking about is society and how mind sets are formed. You put a bunch of young children in a room of all races/ skin colour and they will all get along and interact, you put the same kids together as adults and things will probably segregate so no its human nature 'like for like' because we are all the same

in Lancashire

Really..

I don't have an agenda. I have a whole life of working with animals to draw upon. its why when you look up at geese flying in formation there are no other birds with them. but I suppose that's random too. try an education. you may like it"

maybe 'agenda' a poor choice word wise, what point are you actually trying to make..?

are you trying to say that chickens differentiate purely based on 'colour', which colours?

And how does that tie in with the obvious cross breeding that has taken place over hundreds of years between chickens..?

Geese and other migratory birds will go with their own as they are inevitably going to the same place to breed with their own species and will also travel at the same time due to their different wing span etc..

again what point are you trying to make in relation to what this thread is about..?

Can we stop with the chicken talk now? Come on people!! Let's all shake hands and go for a cheeky nandos...that's the kinda chicken talk I like

By *igzag1Man  over a year ago

hartlepool

do you think it is the colour of your skin or something else

Wembley

Really..

I don't have an agenda. I have a whole life of working with animals to draw upon. its why when you look up at geese flying in formation there are no other birds with them. but I suppose that's random too. try an education. you may like it

maybe 'agenda' a poor choice word wise, what point are you actually trying to make..?

are you trying to say that chickens differentiate purely based on 'colour', which colours?

And how does that tie in with the obvious cross breeding that has taken place over hundreds of years between chickens..?

Geese and other migratory birds will go with their own as they are inevitably going to the same place to breed with their own species and will also travel at the same time due to their different wing span etc..

again what point are you trying to make in relation to what this thread is about..?

"

Dunno about chickens but I think the point she is trying to make is that we are genetically programmed to feel more comfortable within our own 'tribes'

I am not suggesting that as humans we cannot (or have not) evolved for the better and are now more capable of holistic processing, as discovered the in study:

"The cross-race effect (sometimes called cross-race bias, other-race bias or own-race bias) refers to the tendency to more easily recognize members of one's own race. A study was made which examined 271 real court cases. The results from this study showed that witnesses correctly identified 65% of the defendants who were of the same race as them. On the other hand, 45% of the defendants were identified who belonged to a different race than the witnesses

In social psychology, the cross-race effect is described as the 'ingroup advantage'. In other fields, the effect can be seen as a specific form of the 'ingroup advantage' since it is only applied in interracial or inter-ethnic situations, whereas 'ingroup advantage' can refer to mono-ethnic situations as well

Deeper study of the cross-race effect has also demonstrated two types of processing for the recognition of faces: featural and holistic. It has been found that holistic processing (which occurs beyond individual parts of the face) is more commonly used in same-race situations, but there is an experience effect, which means that as a person gains more experience with those of a particular race, he or she will begin to use more holistic processing. Featural processing is much more commonly used with an unfamiliar stimulus or face"

Wembley

Sorry, meant featural processing, not holistic processing

Stockport

"Slightly off topic, but i arranged a meet, and got cancelled on as i was in her street because i "sounded asain", im born and bred in leeds, im not at all asian, at that point, i really felt for the asian lads who experience this kind of "preference" against them, its a tough world out here"

oh my god......lmaoooo sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at that ..

that woman must have been pretty idiotic to think you were asian just by the phone conversation when it's pretty obvious you're white and could have proved that when you both met up.... who know's maybe you talk like an asian and that's what scared her off

"Slightly off topic, but i arranged a meet, and got cancelled on as i was in her street because i "sounded asain", im born and bred in leeds, im not at all asian, at that point, i really felt for the asian lads who experience this kind of "preference" against them, its a tough world out here

that woman must have been pretty idiotic to think you were asian just by the phone conversation when it's pretty obvious you're white and could have proved that when you both met up.... who know's maybe you talk like an asian and that's what scared her off "

it wasnt a blind meet either, i'd sent plenty of pics, if she just had cold feet fair enough, but to cancel because i 'sound asian', now i do have plenty of friends who are apna bunday, so maybe a little of there twang has rubbed off on me, who's know, either way, it was kind of fucked up

The same way "some" Asian men have a bad reputation It's also the same for "some" Caucasian women. In my late teens and early 20s and going clubbing "some" Caucasian women had a reputation for being easy. Vodka and Coke and a bag of chips was all that was needed, no wooing etc etc bad on both sides.

Stockport

"Slightly off topic, but i arranged a meet, and got cancelled on as i was in her street because i "sounded asain", im born and bred in leeds, im not at all asian, at that point, i really felt for the asian lads who experience this kind of "preference" against them, its a tough world out here

that woman must have been pretty idiotic to think you were asian just by the phone conversation when it's pretty obvious you're white and could have proved that when you both met up.... who know's maybe you talk like an asian and that's what scared her off

it wasnt a blind meet either, i'd sent plenty of pics, if she just had cold feet fair enough, but to cancel because i 'sound asian', now i do have plenty of friends who are apna bunday, so maybe a little of there twang has rubbed off on me, who's know, either way, it was kind of fucked up"

yup you are definately asian sounding indeed after reading that "apna bunday" part haha....bet you like to say the word innit and bro quite a bit too at times am I right?

it is fucked up but then again part of life always some one else who is willing to meet regardless so forget the person who stood you up because she thought you were asian.. life goes on my son

"

yup you are definately asian sounding indeed after reading that "apna bunday" part haha....bet you like to say the word innit and bro quite a bit too at times am I right?

it is fucked up but then again part of life always some one else who is willing to meet regardless so forget the person who stood you up because she thought you were asian.. life goes on my son "

Innit bro, it bees like sometimes

Stockport

"

it is fucked up but then again part of life always some one else who is willing to meet regardless so forget the person who stood you up because she thought you were asian.. life goes on my son

Innit bro, it bees like sometimes "

jimmy be the caucasian asian indeed....hehe

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Does anyone else want to see a load of different coloured chicken dumped in a field now?

Does anyone else want to see a load of different coloured chicken dumped in a field now?"

Chokes and spits coffee out onto my laptop... Brilliant! Now people are wondering what i'm laughing at! lol

Stockport

Does anyone else want to see a load of different coloured chicken dumped in a field now?"

nah....but I'm having a craving for some bbq chicken or a chicken burger to eat mmmm

Cambridge

That is the opposite poles of magnets, not people "

So what about Polish people?

Wembley

That is the opposite poles of magnets, not people

So what about Polish people? "

They are so polished that they are way out of my league

Sorry, stupid joke

Wow. Just wow.

It's really hard to argue against well researched chicken-based theories like that. "

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Cant pm you...but im guessing you have met up with the wrong guys...x

O.k buddy based on this post I'd say NO!! lol told ya....seriously tho its rare just carry on what ur doing and accept we have to try harder.

Infact you should have just started a post who wants to fuck an Asian man.....infact I'll try it...actually I won't ...could get embaressing..nothing worse than a post with no replies lol

Anyways don't get wound up on this its not going to change just enjoy the site and meeting people."

I would

Anyways don't get wound up on this its not going to change just enjoy the site and meeting people.

I would "

By *exy apnaMan  over a year ago

birmingham midlands

What other sites do you use?

There are a few sites but don't think your allowed to name them here. We've had more success on there but there's also a lot more peculiar people on there too. Good think about Fab is the verifications and of course the filters.

There are plenty of lady's that want to meet Indians and a lot more that don't

i always say be yourself and then if you someone is attracted to you then it's all good, be somebody you're not and then you'll only trip yourself further down the line

Luckily I've met a few nice lady's from this site, and it was simply from being normal and respectful

I do go swinging clubs too and must admit that as an Indian I did get looked down upon or frowned upon on the one occasion I went in my own - every other time I went with a FB never got the same looks and I've been going for about 5 years go figure lol

"i dont choose to meet asian men,but then i dont choose to meet bi men either.as already said,its personal choice.

So, for example, I wouldn't meet a black guy because I don't find them attractive.

However, I would meet a mixed race guy (and probably more so over a white guy) because they do float my boat.

So, whilst I can't explain why I find one skin shade sexy and another one not, it is more than 'personal choice' it is purely a matter of attraction."

Think skin colour is really taboo cause I'm black but look mixed

Stockport

"i dont choose to meet asian men,but then i dont choose to meet bi men either.as already said,its personal choice.

So, whilst I can't explain why I find one skin shade sexy and another one not, it is more than 'personal choice' it is purely a matter of attraction.

Think skin colour is really taboo cause I'm black but look mixed"

only narrow minded people focus/judge skin colour really. however if some have bad experiences it puts them off al together which is then a some what understandable reason..

only narrow minded people focus/judge skin colour really. however if some have bad experiences it puts them off al together which is then a some what understandable reason.."

That don't make sense to me. So its only narrow minded ppl that judge on skin color however if someone has a bad experience then it's understandable????

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not a preference. As for Asian we assume you mean Indian, we've had 100% positive meets with Indian guys by sticking to the way we choose our meets regardless of race.

Stockport

only narrow minded people focus/judge skin colour really. however if some have bad experiences it puts them off al together which is then a some what understandable reason..

That don't make sense to me. So its only narrow minded ppl that judge on skin color however if someone has a bad experience then it's understandable????"

just hear me out betgreenzero, for some people if they meet a certain group or race etc for meets sometimes and recieve more bad experiences then good then they are going to lean towards not seeing them then as some people are like that...

few bad experiences does not mean the whole lot are bad but it is slightly understandable in the sense that different people have different mind sets so they end up reacting differently then others.

That don't make sense to me. So its only narrow minded ppl that judge on skin color however if someone has a bad experience then it's understandable????

just hear me out betgreenzero, for some people if they meet a certain group or race etc for meets sometimes and recieve more bad experiences then good then they are going to lean towards not seeing them then as some people are like that...

few bad experiences does not mean the whole lot are bad but it is slightly understandable in the sense that different people have different mind sets so they end up reacting differently then others."

I do not think it's understandable at all, if you view towards a entire race changes over one bad experience! yes I do understand what you are saying that "once bitten twice shy" but in that case we are doomed lol.

Stockport

few bad experiences does not mean the whole lot are bad but it is slightly understandable in the sense that different people have different mind sets so they end up reacting differently then others.

I do not think it's understandable at all, if you view towards a entire race changes over one bad experience! yes I do understand what you are saying that "once bitten twice shy" but in that case we are doomed lol."

course were doomed hehe but then again if you got nothing to lose you have everything to win then now don't we and who knows might even surprise some people..

I do not think it's understandable at all, if you view towards a entire race changes over one bad experience! yes I do understand what you are saying that "once bitten twice shy" but in that case we are doomed lol.

course were doomed hehe but then again if you got nothing to lose you have everything to win then now don't we and who knows might even surprise some people.."

Looks like I started a good, interesting and insightful one here...

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Looks like I started a good, interesting and insightful one here... "

Definitely!

Why the prejudice?

(I've shagged a few Asian guys, inc one hawt Pakistani guy... makes not odds to me)

I have met a few dicks and whilst my preference is Asian, I have found some Brit Asian born guys to be terrible in bed - where as the India/Pakistan born guys to be much more kinkier and sensual (esp in foreplay)

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

As it is, sorry to say, I do not take a chance in a club with an Asian guy, even if on a rare occasion I fancy him. Too much hassle when there is so much more to choose from who do not have that bad reputation"

If you're in a club and you fancy the asian lad. What stops you from playing with him. That seem daft to me.

By *herealdeal90Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

The bottom line is indians have a bad rep. Which is wrong but that's the case. People at work say to me in not a typical indian, and Iv had that at swingers clubs. They say you don't seem like a typical Indian lad. Because I'm respectful, polite and funny. But I'm thinking how bad do they think indians are

Stockport

"The bottom line is indians have a bad rep. Which is wrong but that's the case. People at work say to me in not a typical indian, and Iv had that at swingers clubs. They say you don't seem like a typical Indian lad. Because I'm respectful, polite and funny. But I'm thinking how bad do they think indians are "

bottom line is you're asian some people are always going to give you shit or look down on you for being that way just the fucked up way of life and how it is really...

i've had similar things said to me to even though I'm not indian I'm pakistani but more or less their similar and have the same origins people will always have pre judgement or ways at judging or seeing you one way and then when you show you're true side and it surprises them in a good way they look bad then.

[Removed by poster at 03/11/15 00:58:56]

Indians or Asians? I think people don't see any difference between Indians/Pakistani/Bangladeshi anything South Asians really.

london

"Not a preference. As for Asian we assume you mean Indian, we've had 100% positive meets with Indian guys by sticking to the way we choose our meets regardless of race. "

And long may that continue

Wembley

If you're in a club and you fancy the asian lad. What stops you from playing with him. That seem daft to me. "

Gee thankee; I hadn't figured that one out yet; seems like you haven't either

[Removed by poster at 13/10/21 15:52:39]

"Yeah pretty hard to find meets on here. I have more luck on other sites "
which other sites?

» Add a new message to this topic