FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How is

How is

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Posting comments on a experience * good or bad you may have had with someone on here classed as naming & shaming if you haven't posted any names. ¿

* sits on coffin *

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Posting comments on a experience * good or bad you may have had with someone on here classed as naming & shaming if you haven't posted any names. ¿

* sits on coffin *"

cos they may see it and take offence

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mainly cause although the details will mean diddly squat ta most of us

Some peeps can work out who it is being talked about xx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

shows a lack of discretion.

"shows a lack of discretion."

Agree x

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Can also show a lack of respect for the other party involved.

Whether you got on good or bad with them you should still show them a wee bit of respect by not making "whatever happened" public!

"shows a lack of discretion.

Agree x"

Indeed!

Never mind all that, how did you get your question mark to go upside down please?

Tayside

"Never mind all that, how did you get your question mark to go upside down please?"

¿ ¿ ¿

I don't know how they do that either!

"Never mind all that, how did you get your question mark to go upside down please?

¿ ¿ ¿

I don't know how they do that either! "

do tell about the ? mark

Tayside

"Never mind all that, how did you get your question mark to go upside down please?

¿ ¿ ¿

I don't know how they do that either!

do tell about the ? mark"

You mean this one ¿ ?

By *evonTallGuyMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Make sure your Num Lock is on, hold down the left "Alt" key while typing 0191 on the right hand numerical keypad.

Easy peasy ¿ ¿ ¿

Stop teasin you lot xx ¿¿¿

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Exclamation marks work too.... ¡¡¡

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"Never mind all that, how did you get your question mark to go upside down please?"

dont look like their telling.. grrr

"Make sure your Num Lock is on, hold down the left "Alt" key while typing 0191 on the right hand numerical keypad.

Easy peasy ¿ ¿ ¿"

I dont have a Num Lock or a keypad on the right with numbers on!

¿

Tayside

"Make sure your Num Lock is on, hold down the left "Alt" key while typing 0191 on the right hand numerical keypad.

Easy peasy ¿ ¿ ¿"

Awwww you gave the secret away well one of them anyway!

There is a much easier way to get it though and you can also spell check your replies at the same time too!

¿ ¿ ¿ ¿ ¿

Easy peasy ¿ ¿ ¿"

Wheres the "Alt" key on me mobile ¿¿¿

Easy peasy ¿ ¿ ¿

I dont have a Num Lock or a keypad on the right with numbers on!"

..... By an iPhone then

* sits on coffin *

Easy peasy ¿ ¿ ¿

I dont have a Num Lock or a keypad on the right with numbers on! ..... By an iPhone then

* sits on coffin *"

Sorry, unless you want to give me the 400 quid they cost, and I am typing from a laptop, hence the lack of number pad! Did find the number lock though!

¿ ¿ ¿ or you could just cut and paste

Tayside

"¿ ¿ ¿ or you could just cut and paste "

Finding a forum thread with ¿ ¿ ¿ in it to use in the future might be a wee bit difficult though so it's good to learn new skills!

"¿ ¿ ¿ or you could just cut and paste "

Nooooo! You are talking to a technophobe!

"Can also show a lack of respect for the other party involved.

Whether you got on good or bad with them you should still show them a wee bit of respect by not making "whatever happened" public! "

.... So it's ok to post about others in Stories and Fantasies thread that may well be on here & that's not classed as naming & shaming ¿?¿? so ........

* sits on coffin *

By *uro anchorMan  over a year ago

Coventry

"¿ ¿ ¿ or you could just cut and paste

Nooooo! You are talking to a technophobe!"

has anyone told u yet ? x

Tayside

"Can also show a lack of respect for the other party involved.

Whether you got on good or bad with them you should still show them a wee bit of respect by not making "whatever happened" public!

.... So it's ok to post about others in Stories and Fantasies thread that may well be on here & that's not classed as naming & shaming ¿?¿? so ........

* sits on coffin * "

* sits up straight on sofa to reply *

Most of those are just that - "Stories/Fantasies/Etc"

* slumps back down to get comfy *

Finding a forum thread with ¿ ¿ ¿ in it to use in the future might be a wee bit difficult though so it's good to learn new skills! "

Although I appreciate how the process of learning new skills can lead to an invaluable wealth of new found opportunities …… my memory is actually not to bad, so in the unlikely event I my require sometime in the future to post a thread which includes an upside down question mark….. I can always think back to a time when I was able to express myself without the need to do so…. and if all else fails…. I’ll hopefully remember to re-check out this thread and once again resorte to using the lame old cut and paste method … sighhhhhhh

Tayside

Finding a forum thread with ¿ ¿ ¿ in it to use in the future might be a wee bit difficult though so it's good to learn new skills!

Although I appreciate how the process of learning new skills can lead to an invaluable wealth of new found opportunities …… my memory is actually not to bad, so in the unlikely event I my require sometime in the future to post a thread which includes an upside down question mark….. I can always think back to a time when I was able to express myself without the need to do so…. and if all else fails…. I’ll hopefully remember to re-check out this thread and once again resorte to using the lame old cut and paste method … sighhhhhhh "

Ok I will leave you and your memory to it!

PS - What if the thread mysteriously gets removed¿

Although I appreciate how the process of learning new skills can lead to an invaluable wealth of new found opportunities …… my memory is actually not to bad, so in the unlikely event I my require sometime in the future to post a thread which includes an upside down question mark….. I can always think back to a time when I was able to express myself without the need to do so…. and if all else fails…. I’ll hopefully remember to re-check out this thread and once again resorte to using the lame old cut and paste method … sighhhhhhh

PS - What if the thread mysteriously gets removed¿ "

Haha,,,,,, I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist …… Not that I’m suggesting your predictable or owt...!!!…….. ….. nope far from it!!,,,, lets just settle on saying your very ” thorough “….ho-de-ho

evesham

+

evesham

crap - that didnt work then

¿

ooooh yes it did

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i cant do it

WTF has this ¿ Got to do with naming & §haming

* sits on coffin *

"Posting comments on a experience * good or bad you may have had with someone on here classed as naming & shaming if you haven't posted any names. ¿

* sits on coffin *"

Because invariably it people will work out whom your talking about. Besides if its negative or positive it shows a lack of respect if you haven't asked them first.

there have been numerous threads complaining about meets and folk always seem to look at that persons veri's and try to work out who it is they are talking about...which means all of their veri's are being scrutinised...not fair!

would be much fairer to name and that is a defo no no!

Tayside

Haha,,,,,, I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist …… Not that I’m suggesting your predictable or owt...!!!…….. ….. nope far from it!!,,,, lets just settle on saying your very ” thorough “….ho-de-ho "

Hey don't worry about it chick!

I am here to please in whatever way I can, so if me replying gave you a thrill then my job with you is done!

Haha,,,,,, I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist …… Not that I’m suggesting your predictable or owt...!!!…….. ….. nope far from it!!,,,, lets just settle on saying your very ” thorough “….ho-de-ho

Hey don't worry about it chick!

I am here to please in whatever way I can, so if me replying gave you a thrill then my job with you is done! "

Yeah.... I'd already come to that conclusion.... but thanks anyway

"

I am here to please in whatever way I can, so if me replying gave you a thrill then my job with you is done! "

wow...a man that likes to please....QUICK! get 'im...before he escapes....!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

So you'd be ok with someone that you had met last night starting a thread about how shite the meet was? Not all meets are going to go fantastically with everyone one clicking and having great sex but there's no need to shout about them all! A bit of discretion is always good. Z

The practice of Naming and Shaming surly requires the naming the person who is to be shamed or at least volunteering information that categorically identifies them,,,,

As its quite simple to write about an experience (good or bad) which includes your own personal justification for sharing that information without resorting to identifying a person whose character your either praising or besmirching….. When all said and done any opportunity taken to highlight details of a particular event involving multiple parties would only be a one sided account of events unless of course a response was generated by all the people involved…. and I think that’s called a pissing match….

Oh my.... I was sure I was going somewhere with all that....but it just seemed to slip from my grasp.... so please....carry-on with whatever it was you were all doing

Tayside

"

I am here to please in whatever way I can, so if me replying gave you a thrill then my job with you is done!

wow...a man that likes to please....QUICK! get 'im...before he escapes....!"

It's ok I am snowed in for now so I am not going anywhere!

"

It's ok I am snowed in for now so I am not going anywhere! "

can you then please ask a neighbour to keep you under a pillow until all this stuff clears up and normal running speeds resume?

Tayside

"

It's ok I am snowed in for now so I am not going anywhere!

can you then please ask a neighbour to keep you under a pillow until all this stuff clears up and normal running speeds resume?"

For you, of course I will

» Add a new message to this topic